Revenge on the darks? (moved comments from the War-News thread)

Rehema

Revenge on the darks? (moved comments from the War-News thread)

Unread postby Rehema » 28 Jun 2018 00:45

Frank wrote:These are not decisions to be made by us.
We have a huge prison, that's were they will go to for now.


Then who makes these decisions? This prison break would be our worst nightmare. We want those beings gone for good or healed back to sanity. When this prison is full, and a billion years has passed, what then? What surity do we have that they won't come back? Will they then be so behind in evolution once a billion years has passed that they won't be a threat? Are you keeping them in stasis prison to stall their evolution by darkness and then after a billion years thrust them into an evolution by fractal? What if they won't adopt to evolve fractally, what then?
Eirenaios
Posts: 671
Joined: 21 Nov 2017 20:13

Re: War-News

Unread postby Eirenaios » 28 Jun 2018 01:12

Rehema wrote:
Frank wrote:These are not decisions to be made by us.
We have a huge prison, that's were they will go to for now.


Then who makes these decisions? This prison break would be our worst nightmare. We want those beings gone for good or healed back to sanity. When this prison is full, and a billion years has passed, what then? What surity do we have that they won't come back? Will they then be so behind in evolution once a billion years has passed that they won't be a threat? Are you keeping them in stasis prison to stall their evolution by darkness and then after a billion years thrust them into an evolution by fractal? What if they won't adopt to evolve fractally, what then?


Stasis prison means probably that the darks will "sleep" all the time until it's time for them to "wake up".

stasis means: a period or state of inactivity or equilibrium.
Rehema

Re: War-News

Unread postby Rehema » 28 Jun 2018 02:37

aladdingoku123 wrote:
Stasis prison means probably that the darks will "sleep" all the time until it's time for them to "wake up".

stasis means: a period or state of inactivity or equilibrium.


What are the conditions of when it's "time for them to wake up"? If they can not get healed, why wake them? And if they won't ever wake them, why keep them alive in stasis? Ley suggested extinction, which seems logical but was shut down.

I'm just wondering what exactly is the plan for these prisoners once a billion years is up. To be in stasis for a billion years is not a cure for darkness. They will simply start off from where they left off. I read here that fractals heal darkness, that we entered evolution by fractals. That this Fractal evolution will not allow any continuation of darkness. Now, I try to imagine that future (a billion years after stasis) when these darks get released into this Fractal evolution which won't allow them to be dark despite the fact that they are dark. They won't be able to be this darkness they have become. How does that play out? Won't it be torture for them (in the same way darkness is torture for lights)? No wonder they fight Protoi tooth and nail!

The truth as I see it is that darkness is death. Even if a dark universe was created to house darks only, they would drain and kill each other with darkness until there are none. Their darkness has doomed them to extinction. Even this universe, had we no Protoi to fight and liberate it, we would all eventually go dark, and cannibalize each other until no being was left. Death.

If darks cannot get healed, then return them to Prime Creation. If no body can return to Prime Creation, then it is game over for them.
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 3830
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: War-News

Unread postby Frank » 28 Jun 2018 05:43

All people here are full of hate and the wish of revenge against the darks.
I can understand this better, than anyone else. One of my jobs is retrieving the remains...
But this is not the way of the Protoi. We do what is needed to be done.
But never because of hate and revenge.

So I repeat again:

These are not decisions to be made by us.
We have a huge prison, that's were they will go to for now.
And there is nothing to discuss about it.
Eirenaios
Posts: 671
Joined: 21 Nov 2017 20:13

Re: Revenge on the darks? (moved comments from the War-News thread)

Unread postby Eirenaios » 28 Jun 2018 13:36

In my opinion all people that are out to hate and want to take revenge on darks even though they are light is on a dark path.
Those who try and take revenge on darks in my opinion almost stoops to the level of how darks operate. The light way is to protect and heal. The best way for darks to not do anything towards themselves and others is by putting them in stasis cells =prison

We don't want to stoop to the level of destroying darks just because they're dark. Those who are unfortunately ill beyond comprehension may need to get crashed but what about those who can recover in health in who knows when?

Have people forgotten that darkness is a huge illness??

Hating and having dark feelings towards darks only feeds the darks more energy and also, all those negative feelings just creates a bigger space of emptiness within oneself.

Why are people thinking that darks is like a specie? They were one of us earlier in the past but thanks to darkness existing they got dark unfortunately...
And the light way is to let the darks stay inactive until all light beings are finished being healed etc... maybe we can recover some dark grays or darks in the future?
Who knows, that we can discuss much later in the future.
Liv
Posts: 413
Joined: 26 Nov 2017 01:03
Location: UK

Re: Revenge on the darks? (moved comments from the War-News thread)

Unread postby Liv » 28 Jun 2018 14:32

I simply think, that people are exhausted and hearing about death simply put ppl on the edge. It's very hard to think rationally in overwhelming situations like these; they make people forget to stop and think about stuff before taking action. But that doesn't necessarily put people on a path to darkness. Having a peer group that can stop someone from making a rash decision, makes it much harder to get on that path.
I agree with the rest of the points made by aladdin through. It is very important that we put our energy into ending the situation asap, rather than worrying about what happens to darks.
Shellers
Posts: 376
Joined: 04 Feb 2017 00:10
Signature: Shelly
Location: California, U.S.A.

Re: Revenge on the darks? (moved comments from the War-News thread)

Unread postby Shellers » 28 Jun 2018 20:29

aladdingoku123 wrote:In my opinion all people that are out to hate and want to take revenge on darks even though they are light is on a dark path.
Those who try and take revenge on darks in my opinion almost stoops to the level of how darks operate. The light way is to protect and heal. The best way for darks to not do anything towards themselves and others is by putting them in stasis cells =prison

We don't want to stoop to the level of destroying darks just because they're dark. Those who are unfortunately ill beyond comprehension may need to get crashed but what about those who can recover in health in who knows when?

Have people forgotten that darkness is a huge illness??

Hating and having dark feelings towards darks only feeds the darks more energy and also, all those negative feelings just creates a bigger space of emptiness within oneself.

Why are people thinking that darks is like a specie? They were one of us earlier in the past but thanks to darkness existing they got dark unfortunately...
And the light way is to let the darks stay inactive until all light beings are finished being healed etc... maybe we can recover some dark grays or darks in the future?
Who knows, that we can discuss much later in the future.


Great and thoughtful reply. It helped me a lot! :romance-kisscheek: :text-goodpost:
User avatar
flow
Posts: 226
Joined: 23 Dec 2017 10:32

Re: Revenge on the darks? (moved comments from the War-News thread)

Unread postby flow » 29 Jun 2018 07:18

Its a difficult topic and I think stasis and prison is the best place for this beings, at least for now. The main focus is to heal this creation and maybe we have afterwards some tools to cure them..
This situation is so messed up, idk what to think about it..
You can write me anytime in english or german :romance-grouphug:
Rehema

Re: War-News

Unread postby Rehema » 30 Jun 2018 16:14

Frank wrote:All people here are full of hate and the wish of revenge against the darks.
I can understand this better, than anyone else. One of my jobs is retrieving the remains...
But this is not the way of the Protoi. We do what is needed to be done.
But never because of hate and revenge.

So I repeat again:

These are not decisions to be made by us.
We have a huge prison, that's were they will go to for now.
And there is nothing to discuss about it.



Dear Frank,

This is not about hate and revenge for darks. We have a legit concern for our safety! We are threatened with "eternal death"! These decisions should be made by us because they concern our safety.

If the Protoi can have "mercy" on darks; why can't they extend the same sentiments towards Lights who are traitors? Why a double standard? There is a lot here to be discussed.

This "evolution experiment" has once again failed. Why can't this "evolution" be put to a stop? It is obvious that beings are being pushed too hard to evolve. Beings dead because some beings want to perfect existence! Who is to blame? Darkness or this idea of Evolution.
Last edited by Rehema on 30 Jun 2018 16:56, edited 1 time in total.
Rehema

Re: Revenge on the darks? (moved comments from the War-News thread)

Unread postby Rehema » 30 Jun 2018 16:33

aladdingoku123 wrote: Those who are unfortunately ill beyond comprehension may need to get crashed...


A kettle calling a pot black...aren't we the same. What shade of dark are you... hmm hmm?
Rehema

Re: Revenge on the darks? (moved comments from the War-News thread)

Unread postby Rehema » 30 Jun 2018 16:45

Liv wrote:It is very important that we put our energy into ending the situation asap, rather than worrying about what happens to darks.


When you understand that they cannot get cured, you will worry about what happens to them.
Eirenaios
Posts: 671
Joined: 21 Nov 2017 20:13

Re: Revenge on the darks? (moved comments from the War-News thread)

Unread postby Eirenaios » 30 Jun 2018 18:39

Rehema wrote:
aladdingoku123 wrote: Those who are unfortunately ill beyond comprehension may need to get crashed...


A kettle calling a pot black...aren't we the same. What shade of dark are you... hmm hmm?


By ill beyond comprehension I mean those darks that cannot be healed because they're too damaged and we don't want them to suffer with that illness. What do you think? Don't you want to let the darks that can get healed live so that they may have a second chance in life?
And for those that cannot get healed, don't you want their suffering to end instead of letting them suffer for who knows when?

And by the way, don't tell me that I'm the same as you if you don't want to see the darks's as people with a huge disease which makes them harm others and themselves. Enough beings have fallen... Don't you think it's enough?
And btw, even if you wanted to argue about the darks and the prison and stuff, you wouldn't get a "good enough" answer because it's not up to you or anybody of us to decide the darks's fate.

Hope this was a good enough answer for you :happy-smileyflower:
Last edited by Eirenaios on 29 Jul 2018 02:05, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Δύναμις
Posts: 2455
Joined: 04 Dec 2012 23:07

Re: Revenge on the darks? (moved comments from the War-News thread)

Unread postby Δύναμις » 30 Jun 2018 21:19

Rehema wrote:
aladdingoku123 wrote: Those who are unfortunately ill beyond comprehension may need to get crashed...


A kettle calling a pot black...aren't we the same. What shade of dark are you... hmm hmm?


:text-lol: :text-lol: :text-lol: good joke Rehema, but NO, we are not the same, we are not darks and we'll never get to that point. Light never crashes. Considering the possibility that crashing could be necessary at some stage, it is not the same like crashing for crashing's sake or just for fun, like many darks did. When you have a pet that is incurable you do consider a lethal injection to make it easier for it. This may be the case in the far future, we don't know. Talking about it here and now is absolutely useless.


Rehema wrote: We have a legit concern for our safety! We are threatened with "eternal death"! These decisions should be made by us because they concern our safety.


NO! We have nothing to decide here simply because we LUCKILY can't perceive the full extend of the damage those beings have done. The damages they caused are many thousands (if not million) times bigger than the nuclear damages known on earth. None of us would be able to live consciously knowing what they really did. How was that possible? Well, it was and they made sure that they won't be bothered by their own conscience by removing the personality parts that could have caused them problems. The darks we are talking about here are literally unscrupulous and not aware of the impact of their handling.


Rehema wrote:If the Protoi can have "mercy" on darks; why can't they extend the same sentiments towards Lights who are traitors? Why a double standard? There is a lot here to be discussed.


There is nothing to discuss here for the known reasons (= not enough info available, we are not going into any useless / time and energy wasting topic). Once we have all facts written down/available to everyone they may concern we can gladly discuss it. Now it is not the right moment for that.
Just for your info: Protoi don't use the double standard dark method. There many different types of darks and many different types or traitors. Each of them will receive the treatment applying to their individual situation case. All had and shall have an equal chance.


I think this is enough answers for now. I reserve the right to delete posts from now on. We have more important problems to solve than just theorize who, what, when, if etc.
Rehema

Re: Revenge on the darks? (moved comments from the War-News thread)

Unread postby Rehema » 30 Jun 2018 23:35

aladdingoku123 wrote:By ill beyond comprehension I mean those darks that cannot be healed because they're too damaged and we don't want them to suffer with that illness. ... And for those that cannot get healed, don't you want their suffering to end instead of letting them suffer for who knows when?


Ask Frank.

aladdingoku123 wrote:And btw, even if you wanted to argue about the darks and the prison and stuff, you wouldn't get a "good enough" answer because it's not up to you or anybody of us to decide the darks's fate.


Who is it up to to decide their fate??? The same beings who devised "accelerated evolution" to perfect existence?
From my understanding, it is their guilt over the failure of their experiment that is troubling them. They pushed this evolution too far, too fast, too hard. One wonders why they felt a need to accelerate development of beings who had eternity to develop at their own speed. The choice of the beings to exist as they want at their pace was taken away! This is a prime example of what happens when another being makes your choices for you.

Speaking for myself, I am tired of darkness and accelerated evolution altogether. They are unnecessary stress on a being who has eternity to grow at their own pace and time. Rushing us into shit! Why?! Those "advanced" ones are so bored with their existence that they have to create "experiments" to keep themselves occupied. Playing with our eternal lives. Now beings are dead as a result of their "accelerated evolution" programming gone wrong. If they are so "advanced" how could they have failed to predict this? I think they wanted the experiment to fail Or they are not as advanced as they think they are. The nerve of them to accelerate us to their advanced level!

And then, here comes the Protoi who are just willing to be sent here to "do what they must". Well, I got no problem with any being who wants this darkness gone. We will alliance together to fight this threat. But let's not forget that it was the accelerated evolution idea that started this mess.:confusion-shrug:
Rehema

Re: Revenge on the darks? (moved comments from the War-News thread)

Unread postby Rehema » 01 Jul 2018 00:12

Δύναμις wrote:I think this is enough answers for now. I reserve the right to delete posts from now on. We have more important problems to solve than just theorize who, what, when, if etc.


I knew it! I've been telling myself that I'm close to being banned from this forum. Maybe I need to take a break from this website and focus on myself. Maybe get a part-time job in addition to my full-time job to fully occupy myself and stop this obsession this website. Checking this forum every few hours is driving me nuts! Bye. :greetings-waveyellow:
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 3830
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: Revenge on the darks? (moved comments from the War-News thread)

Unread postby Frank » 01 Jul 2018 02:03

Rehema wrote: Checking this forum every few hours is driving me nuts!


Yes!
That's for sure not the intention of the forum.
We are no gurus, and don't want to be....
This forum is about getting the head out of darks noose.
This works primary by changing the own perspectives.
And I mean real changing here.

The former discussion shows only to me, that you are
still watching the whole topics from the old 3D-avatar perspective.
It is impossible to get a grip on these topics with 3D perspective.
And running away will also not solve whatever is "your topic".

But I fully understand, that it is for most people still very difficult
to get a grip for non-3D perspectives. Esp. if you have no cognitions
or others. And the current more and more hard cleanings don't make it easier too.

So my advice is, try to find some non-3D "things" in you
and go step by step from there on.
User avatar
Δύναμις
Posts: 2455
Joined: 04 Dec 2012 23:07

Re: Revenge on the darks? (moved comments from the War-News thread)

Unread postby Δύναμις » 01 Jul 2018 11:24

Rehema wrote:I knew it! I've been telling myself that I'm close to being banned from this forum.


:text-lol: A huge NO here! I don't ban people because they have a different opinion. This is not a problem for me and for sure not a justification for banning people. I only make sure that nonsense posts won't start driving others crazy. Posts like yours, based on nothing but one word or one assumption show clearly that you are under strong influence. They lack logical thinking based on facts and are full of negative emotions (fears that something may happen to you, fears to do the wrong thing, fears of consequences and so on = how religion works and manipulates people using fears disguised in "fairness". Proof for what I say is your reaction. Not one single point of what we wrote was important enough to be taken in consideration by you. You are only concerned about your "intuition" being right = emotional reaction = triggered reaction. You see "danger" where there is none.). It is not you/your real self writing, but something dark afraid for its own existence triggers you to make this kind of posts. Learn to recognize the influence and try to ignore it. It can save you unnecessary trouble. It is NOT you acting, it is influence.

(I know you'll hate me for this post now because you believe that it is your genuine self thinking, but never mind. You'll soon understand more.)

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests