Weather updates

Thius
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Re: Weather updates

Unread postby Thius » 30 Jan 2019 22:19

Today, it has snowed all day, with almost no pause -- that's quite unusal and has not happened for a while. The snowflakes are nice and thick too. Generally I don't like snow and cold weather, the only reason for that being the snow and the cold weather obviously being cold... :text-lol: I like how it looks though, just like almost everyone else.
It doesn't take long for my skin to burn after contact with anything as cold as snow. :roll: Also, when I reenter warm environment, it itches quite strongly for a few minutes, so that's why I don't like cold stuff like snow.
When I was out to buy some bread, I could swear the snowfall would always turn in the opposite direction I'm walking in, so basically it would always snow into my face -- I thought "Snow falls quite slowly, I am walking quite quickly, even when the snow is falling vertically straight to the ground, it should always look like it's falling into my direction because of me walking through it." So I decided to stand still to see if that was true. Turns out the snow actually was turning everytime I would walk into a different direction, to snow into my face... :snooty:
Finn

Unread postby Finn » 02 Feb 2019 10:00

Yeah, it sounds like the darks are using the snow to mess with you on purpose. :( I bet if a bad dark walked by the snow would be blowing right around them. pfffft

Our weather has been really cold here lately, but I've been trying to stay inside to avoid it & I put the heater on. hah :happy-sunshine:
Kira

Unread postby Kira » 02 Feb 2019 20:06

Use pearlgonites(as much as you have-better and quicker ).
Thius
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Thius » 10 Feb 2019 21:19

Quite the strong winds have been blowing yesterday and today.

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”