War-News

Finn

Re: War-News

Unread postby Finn » 29 Jan 2019 13:01

That Elephant looks REALLY TOUGH!

I saw this & read the Battle Review & I made a picture. I've never linked anything before so I'm not sure if it will work. The picture might be too big or something. If it's possible could someone help me link it so it shows up on the forums? I hope everyone likes it & it works enough so everyone can see it.

The picture was fun to make! :happy-jumpyellow:

Thius
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Thius » 29 Jan 2019 13:52

Finn wrote:That Elephant looks REALLY TOUGH!

I saw this & read the Battle Review & I made a picture. I've never linked anything before so I'm not sure if it will work. The picture might be too big or something. If it's possible could someone help me link it so it shows up on the forums? I hope everyone likes it & it works enough so everyone can see it.

The picture was fun to make! :happy-jumpyellow:

That made me laugh! :text-lol:
We can just click on the picture and then click again to enlarge, that makes it easy to read. ^^
MikeyMo

Unread postby MikeyMo » 29 Jan 2019 17:57

:text-lol: That is too coooool thanks for that Finn! :happy-sunshine:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 02 Feb 2019 17:43

Due to cleanings we realised something interesting yesterday. As we were cleaning some certain things, we had a pretty "angry feedback" so to say, and we did found the source of this. G4- and traitors were pretty much raging about what we did and started mobilising so obviously , we just had to place some traps..

Trap 1 :

we were continuing to clean up what we were cleaning ( some might´ve felt that badly today since this was a pretty huge strong cleaning) but put up ninjas as "guards" at certain positions where the G´s had their backdoors and other things leading to further places. At a certain point of the cleaning (we let them see it all of course so they build up tension) they totally spoiled it and started their attacks on us, as they were rushing out of their doors , tunnels and all their places our little unvisible guards did the same old trick we used to do on other traps already.. we sealed their own doors open, so they couldn´t close them. With that the foundation for a huge fight was set. Quickly after we smashed them down and flooded their bases, that was around 11pm german time.

Trap 2:

we found out with scans and checks that these tunnels lead to other bases aswell, but from other G/traitor groups. These doors were sealed, well hidden, they tried not to be in the line of fire. But we found a way to provoke them aswell , sending them signals of masked traitors and darks aiding for help and other signals causing them to go in a blind rage and attack us also.. same game same tactic , we sealed the doors open and flooded them. That was quite shortly after the first trap.

Trap 3:
firstly wasn´t meant to be a trap but during these fights we saw them building up their forces aswell (they were in the same tunnel-network but even better hidden). This is by far the biggest G group of them and it was planned to get on them on a later time but through their own stupidity they forced an attack upon us which showed us their backdoors. Again we sealed them open and by this time this huge fight became a "all-in-traitor fight"

these traitor groups itself , calling themselves "freedom fighters" were quite passive all over the war , they sold infos, they sold us out but never really fought us. But they had a few internal problems which lead to all this. Their bosses all are orions and isis with masks. With their fatal defeat last time in the all-in-dark-battles, those went in a mentally insane state and only knew fight or flee, as they felt like fleeing is no solution anymore they took the way of attacking. This saved us a lot of time in general.
Thius
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Thius » 02 Feb 2019 18:41

I feel like what the darks set up here is the biggest, most tangled pile of cables ever, and now Protoi have to untangle it... also the cables try to choke you everytime you want to untangle them... :text-lol:
Kira

Unread postby Kira » 02 Feb 2019 18:51

In this moment i can only say that last night around 2 am,me and one L classified person, felt incredible relive all of a sudden.We were like "what just happened?! How we feel so normal and good?"

There are also many other things,that I observed in 3D, corresponding with Dracks post above but, we will talk about that later.
Slowly but surely... :chores-laundry: :animals-chickencatch: :chores-mop: :violence-smack: :chores-vacuum:
Thius

Unread postby Thius » 02 Feb 2019 20:25

Kira wrote:In this moment i can only say that last night around 2 am,me and one L classified person, felt incredible relive all of a sudden.We were like "what just happened?! How we feel so normal and good?"

There are also many other things,that I observed in 3D, corresponding with Dracks post above but, we will talk about that later.
Slowly but surely... :chores-laundry: :animals-chickencatch: :chores-mop: :violence-smack: :chores-vacuum:

I also felt a strong random feeling of relief, but it was on the 29th! :happy-jumpyellow:

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”