92s, 91s and consciousness fields & definition of "dark"

In this forum we will try to explain the terms we use in the Protoi mind models.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

92s, 91s and consciousness fields & definition of "dark"

Unread postby Frank » 17 Oct 2014 18:25

This is about "our" consciousness fields and one of the biggest dark secrets. If you did not read it, pls read this topic first:http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1934

The consciousness field of cores of "group parts" of the angel species has a very specific size which is the same in all group-parts of all angel-groups. It does not matter if they are dark, gray or light.

We Protoi use this exact size as a reference which is defined as consciousness field size "1".
We call it "base consciousness size" (BCS).

This reference is needed because some very important things are dependent on this.

As we wrote many times, most beings had to accept a lot of manipulations on themselves by the LSA group in order to get permission to enter this property (LSA were the owners of this property in the past). These are the "entrance deals".

One of the most important "entrance deal" is about the consciousness field of our Outer-Cores.

Everyone who wanted to come into this property had to agree to the splitting of his/her consciousness field into two parts by the dark LSAs. In the property rules there was a specific rule for the regulation of the abilities of the 8% consciousness field using the consciousness field of an angel-group-part as reference. Therefore no matter what species or sub species you are, the consciousness field of your Outer-Core has been split into two parts. One part was calculated based on the mind-abilities that is equal to the 8% of angel group parts. This "8%" part got activated; this is what you are now. If you ask yourself "who am I", you are the "8%" of the whole (= "Higher Self / soul" which is also the main reason why we don't like to talk about HS or soul here!)

The other part of what was once "you" got deactivated. This is in angel-group-parts 92%, we call them the "92s". To clarify, in the majority of the cases, these 92 percent-parts are totally deactivated during the time you are here. If you are here for 20 "3D incarnations", your 92-part is not only deactivated during your time on this planet, but also deactivated for the time between your incarnations. He/she is deactivated from the moment you entered this property until now.

The situation is a bit different for darks belonging to LSA group (= Lucifer, Sadana, Ahriman group). They made two very important changes for themselves (yes, all are equal, but some are more equal... ). First they split 9/91 not 8/92. This doesn't sound much but 9 is 12,5% bigger than 8! So for us 8% "stupids" this makes a big difference! But this is still not the worst thing. The LSAs installed to their own Outer-Cores a second personality-belt (which is illegal btw...) and activated their 91s! So while ours were all deactivated, the LSAs had strong forces in many activated 91s. This is also the reason why we see some of the "very good people" as the real big motherfuckers who they really were, for example Gandhi, Einstein, Mandela and Mother T. have all been the worst of the worst D5 LSA hiding their crimes behind a light mask of the 9% part... and they did exactly the fucking dark jobs that were needed...

What are the effects now? All 8% parts had to undergo a fractal evolution down here. Even many 8% parts of the (non LSA belonging) darks who came here got healed into light Grays by this fractal evolution. In this case we all are more or less the same down here. All Outer-Cores have the activated 8%/9% part and a deactivated 92%/91% part (we deactivated the LSA 91s a while ago). The 8/92 parts count already as two beings according to the new rules of this property and they can be treated as two beings as well. This means for example, that all fractal parts, who are F3 classified (see here for classifications:http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=1685&hilit=classification) or better down here, they can decide to split their 92 consciousness part away, if this should be a dark one. If they don't take this decision consciously, the D-part will get taken away and crashed after "3d death" of the 8% part.

The situation for OIC incarnated is also much different from the above description for non OIC incarnated ones. OIC is "geographically" located in this property, but it is an off-grid mini creation and therefore it doesn't count as part of this property. Everyone who came into this property and stayed outside OIC had no chance to leave the property, so the splitting of the consciousness fields was permanent. However, those who came from OIC could enter freely this property and leave after their "3d death". This means their "entrance deals" got cancelled and the 8% and the 92% parts got reintegrated again BUT this had as a consequence that the 8% part quickly lost all the evolution steps he/she made down here. This is the reason why there are no fractal structures in OIC and why all those OIC incarnated and OIC beings have no clue about the fractal energies and the fractal evolution. To help save the already completed evolutionary steps, we created the option for all OIC incarnated to leave the OIC by command.
jonas

Re: 92s, 91s and consciousness fields

Unread postby jonas » 18 Oct 2014 20:41

Thank you for all the interesting updates Frank! It is a lot to think about and I think I will need tor read them again a few times. Or many. :-D

:text-thankyoublue:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Details about the consciousness field (CF) of angel tribes

Unread postby Frank » 22 Mar 2015 19:16

As already written in other threads, about 92% of mankind belong to some variation of angel tribes. All of them have in common that their CF is 7 dimensional.

Now I found out what this means, and I was able to make some easy mind model for this by using something from common 3D computer programming. Pls look here in Wikipedia if you don't know what an array is in computer programming.

You can think about the CF as a 7-dimensional array. We have a "starting level", dim 1.

Group parts (see above) have about 2,3E14 (=230.000.000.000.000) arrays in dim 1.

Each of these 2,3E14 arrays contains between 1 and 5 sub-arrays and between 1 and 7 energetic objects.

These energetic objects are doing the functions of CF. Each energetic object consists of 5 dimensional energies. The arrays themselves don't have functions.

The array structure above is for the dims 2 to 6.
The 1st dim has no energetic objects.
The 7th dim also has between 1 and 7 energetic objects in each array, but no more sub-arrays.

Each energetic object is connected with all parent objects, all child objects and all sister objects.
Parent objects are those objects, which are part of the parent array beside the own array.
Sister objects are those objects, which are contained in the same array.
Child objects are objects contained in the sister arrays of an object.

Some example:

Code: Select all

dim 1       dim2         dim3         dim 4

array01| -> array02...
       | -> array03...
       | ->|array04| -> |array05| -> |array07|
           |obj01  |    |obj03  |    |obj06  |
           |obj02  |    |obj04  |
                        |obj05  |
                        |array06| -> |array08|
                                     |obj07  |

In the example obj01 and obj02 are parents of obj03.
obj04 and obj05 are sister objects of obj03.
array05 and array 06 are sister arrays of obj03.
obj06 and obj07 are child objects of obj03.

Angel IDs (see here for infos) have objects in dim 1.

So non-IDs of angel tribes have a kind of 30 dimensional CF (6 levels of 5 dimensional connected objects). IDs have 35 dims. This is the reason why the highest number of complex objects that we found in creations (at darks for example) have been 35 dimensional objects.
alc

Re: Details about the consciousness field (CF) of angel trib

Unread postby alc » 22 Mar 2015 20:14

Frank wrote:The 7th dim also has between 1 and 7 energetic objects in each array, but no more sub-arrays.

does the same means for darks ?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Details about the consciousness field (CF) of angel trib

Unread postby Frank » 22 Mar 2015 20:42

alc wrote:
Frank wrote:The 7th dim also has between 1 and 7 energetic objects in each array, but no more sub-arrays.

does the same means for darks ?

yes
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 26 May 2015 00:35

Something about "darkness", Protoi definition of "dark".

People ask, if this is the result of behavior. The clear answer is no.

Above I explained the structure of the 7 dimensional consciousness field.

As you can see it's an 7-dimensional array structure, with energetic objects and subarrays in it.
In "healthy" case the objects are evenly spread about the 7 dims.

"Darkness" means, that objects from dim 4, 5 and 6 are artificial pushed down into deeper dims, in worst case down to dim 7.
Our "classification system" is representing the amount of "forced down" energetic objects. The more objects are pushed down to dim 7, the darker this being gets.

As there is no direct force on the consciousness fields possible, the meffers need tools to do this "pushing down".
The tool for this is pain of all kinds.

The complex fractal structures of 3D are healing darkness. Technically spoken, the fractal energy structures force the energy objects up, back into the higher dims. By this the beings get automatically healed from darkness. So it is not our action "down here" which creates the darkness, but the level of darkness and the healings create our actions down here....
juu

Unread postby juu » 31 May 2015 14:54

"So it is not our action "down here" which creates the darkness, but the level of darkness and the healings create our actions down here...."

Interesting.. I used to think that entities that wanted to get darker, they. Incarnate parts and made them experience pain as much as they can..

:happy-smileyflower:
juu

Unread postby juu » 01 Jun 2015 19:33

:greetings-wavingyellow:

Sorry to be persistent with the subject.. But what about all the F6 and F5 that are here, and probably been since forever.. Why they didnt heal?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 01 Jun 2015 20:47

juu wrote::greetings-wavingyellow:

Sorry to be persistent with the subject.. But what about all the F6 and F5 that are here, and probably been since forever.. Why they didnt heal?

F6 is impossible to heal, and for the other Fs (but F1): darks know well how to do damage faster than the healing.... So if you are in the target cross of darks.....

About 82 years to heal from F5 to F2 if no more damages made in between....
(82 in the past, we were already able to speed this up to 11 years now...)
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 28 Dec 2015 23:47

Are the current cleanings shifting the 8/92 ratio ? Is it happening gradually or will it be all at once ?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 29 Dec 2015 01:53

Oni wrote:Are the current cleanings shifting the 8/92 ratio ? Is it happening gradually or will it be all at once ?

No.
And it will never shift.
It has to grow.
Remember the 8% is fractal, the 92% non fractal analogue.
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 29 Dec 2015 18:57

Perhaps I ask differently: when quarantine Earth is over, what will the ratio be then ? I'm curious without being 'forced' to only have a fraction of us in Fractal form here, what we would decide to split between here and 'there' ?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 29 Dec 2015 19:32

We try to develop hybrid solutions.
Meaning one analogue part, one fractal, and joining the strong parts of it together.

This is the new evolutionary step. It's not the "fractal only". It's the hybrid, what is the next evolutionary step.
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 29 Dec 2015 20:45

I see. So no longer will the analogue be frozen but integrated into our new 'hybrid' whole ?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 29 Dec 2015 20:48

Yes, when the time is good for this. Atm. it's to early.
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 21 Feb 2016 16:31

Frank wrote:Post by Frank » 29 Dec 2015 19:32
We try to develop hybrid solutions.
Meaning one analogue part, one fractal, and joining the strong parts of it together.

This is the new evolutionary step. It's not the "fractal only". It's the hybrid, what is the next evolutionary step.

In which stage is this evolution right now ?

There are a "new" hybrid beings.......already?

:text-feedback:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 28 May 2016 20:39

as i read ,by law, the separated part of us , the 91 and the 9 part is both a individual beeings with nearly indivudal evolution, and that you can do much fractal evolution down here..
but how actually?

do i have to follow this whole rulings down here to actually make progress like pressure to evolution. i can´t get a imagination about how fractal evolution actually works. sure it has to happen something.

and how much is our "upper" counterpart influenced by our very own evolution down here since analogue and fractal is very much different.

what happens if your "upper" part ( we really need a better definition for this :D it´s driving me a bit crazy to write around it ) was dark and you ordered a protoi or someone else to destroy or inprison it when this all ends.
do these "broken parts" get any chance to re-get their normal form or do they get attached to another groups or are they kind of doomed and have to get their way by theirselves :D
juu

Unread postby juu » 29 May 2016 02:06

Drack wrote:what happens if your "upper" part ( we really need a better definition for this :D it´s driving me a bit crazy to write around it ) was dark and you ordered a protoi or someone else to destroy or inprison it when this all ends.
do these "broken parts" get any chance to re-get their normal form or do they get attached to another groups or are they kind of doomed and have to get their way by theirselves :D

:greetings-waveyellow: dear Drack..

There is a definition for upper part.. and it is our core... we down here are the outer-core...
Well.. my core is or was dark... Protoi asked me, if i wanted to separate from him/her.. and I say yes... It is a proccedure, and the core is separated from the outer core, and take it to prison... And as i understand, this proccedure is not possible for all beings.. there are species, in wich it is not possible.. dont know why.. luckily m species was able to do it..
They told me that my core was inactive. maybe in the past, i ordered him her to stop harming, or aho knows.. maybe I fought with him her at one point and won.. haha, i like to think it this way..

I think there are many who has dark cores, and are now Grey down here, and can separate.. but this has to be a counciouss decision by the being.. and right now, most people has no idea what is really happening.. I know that if they are not separated they count as one being... so, they dont receive healing until they separate.. at least this was happening in the past, dont know now..

And all darks are in prison for now.. in the future, we will find a wa to heal them, the ones that want healing... but for now they are sleeping..

:romance-grouphug:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 29 May 2016 09:37

juu wrote:

There is a definition for upper part.. and it is our core... we down here are the outer-core...

hey juu :greetings-wavingyellow: ,

i wrote all these questions in a row and then it happens that i get into an write-rage and forget many things :roll: but thank you for the reminder :lol:

juu wrote:Well.. my core is or was dark... Protoi asked me, if i wanted to separate from him/her.. and I say yes... It is a proccedure, and the core is separated from the outer core, and take it to prison... And as i understand, this proccedure is not possible for all beings.. there are species, in wich it is not possible.. dont know why.. luckily m species was able to do it..
They told me that my core was inactive. maybe in the past, i ordered him her to stop harming, or aho knows.. maybe I fought with him her at one point and won.. haha, i like to think it this way..

i guess if he stopped harming surroundings before he got inactive before he got separeted that you´re right with the conclusion that you´ve might deactivated him or rather "convinced" him to do so (beeing dark doesn´t mean to be irrational at all. i think only the really hard cases aren´t understanding normal sense at all anymore. that´s why at some point most aren´t healable anymore.. ) so actually , yeah , you have won someday against yourself :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :romance-grouphug:

juu wrote:I think there are many who has dark cores, and are now Grey down here, and can separate.. but this has to be a counciouss decision by the being.. and right now, most people has no idea what is really happening.. I know that if they are not separated they count as one being... so, they dont receive healing until they separate.. at least this was happening in the past, dont know now..

in case i´m dark too i commanded already to stop any harming attacks on others and get his sh*t together and look what he (possibly) did :D. i don´t know if it´s that easy , and actually nothing changed in that way in my opinion in any way at all
but better do than not do ,right :happy-sunshine:

juu wrote:And all darks are in prison for now.. in the future, we will find a wa to heal them, the ones that want healing... but for now they are sleeping..

i really hope so. i see this whole problematic as a disease , a virus taking over normal people driving them crazy. and getting them manipulated in such a way that they actually think it´s normal.. in many cases the entities even got dark by
dirty tricks .. only because a few got dark at the beginning loosing their minds and just didn´t wanted to get help..
would you like to write me a pn with some more details on how it was before and after beeing dark? what has chanced, and so on ? :happy-smileyflower:
would be very interesting for me :happy-sunshine:

and :text-thankyoublue: for some infos regarding separation at all :romance-caress: you´ve had a hard hard way behind you i guess. the more amazing it is that you stayed on the right way . :-D
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 29 May 2016 12:37

juu wrote:
Drack wrote:what happens if your "upper" part ( we really need a better definition for this :D it´s driving me a bit crazy to write around it ) was dark and you ordered a protoi or someone else to destroy or inprison it when this all ends.

Well.. my core is or was dark... Protoi asked me, if i wanted to separate from him/her.. and I say yes... It is a proccedure, and the core is separated from the outer core, and take it to prison... And as i understand, this proccedure is not possible for all beings.. there are species, in wich it is not possible.. dont know why.. luckily m species was able to do it..

I think there are many who has dark cores, and are now Grey down here, and can separate.. but this has to be a counciouss decision by the being.. and right now, most people has no idea what is really happening.. I know that if they are not separated they count as one being... so, they dont receive healing until they separate.. at least this was happening in the past, dont know now..

And all darks are in prison for now.. in the future, we will find a wa to heal them, the ones that want healing... but for now they are sleeping..

Hi Juu,

your answer is not exactly right.

You can say it so (for angel species):
Everyone down here has 3 parts. As you told the core and the outer-core (OC).
In case of darks all cores have been brought to prison a few years ago.
But as I was talking of 3 parts, the OC has 2 parts. The active an fractal 8%,
and the inactive 92%, which we call "92s".

In your case it was inactive 92, who was dark, and who was taken away to
prison after your permission.

Return to “Protoi Glossary”