To whom does money belong?

Why should you donate to us?
Δύναμις

To whom does money belong?

Unread postby Δύναμις » 19 May 2014 16:51

:greetings-waveyellow: friends,

thanks to Mes we have some new cognitions about money and its nature.
We all know that money mostly avoids light people but we didn't know why is this. It definitely isn't because light people are just too lazy to earn money. There are millions of examples, where people work night and day but they can hardly survive. How is this possible?
There are many possible explanations to that (we all know about 3d circumstances, things that need to be paid etc.). But there is also one very important fact, which we kept ignoring till today. We even got that there is some AI (artificial intelligence) attached to money that makes it go to the "right" people. We are not talking about the 3d appearance of money (paper, metal), but about the energetic composition of it. There is a kind of owner-signature on this composition, that keeps looking for the juridical owner of the money. The owner isn't you, that gets paid for the work done or the item sold, but the one(s) who created the money system, the economy.
Words are VERY important and full of hints, if you know how where to look for them. The word economy comes from the Old-Greek οικονομία, which means house/place/property + law. Economy is the LAW OF THE OWNER! The law of our economic system is to give the money back to the owner. The real owner of the energetic structure of money are the darks. We differentiate between three important groups among them: Sadana, Ahriman and Orion. A group consists of a few million people. Money knows exactly where it belongs to and keeps going back to those who are in charge = the owners as stated on the energetic structure of it.

THIS KNOWLEDGE IS THE KEY for everyone to understand how things work in this world. This world is ruled by darks! Open your eyes and find your way out of the hole! Let's join our powers and take care of each other! We are much stronger than their money, if we keep together! We can make it! We ARE light and we can spread light!

:romance-grouphug:
Nuross

Re: To whom does money belong?

Unread postby Nuross » 20 May 2014 08:49

Hi! :greetings-waveyellow:
:text-goodpost: Δύναμις, thanks for the important topic!

As we all have issues with the money, it is also unavoidable that all our perception of abundance and survival are allways tightly related to it. As far it is so deeply rooted we can't see it separated, and we can't even imagine how to get something we need or want without money.
What to do?
For me the exchange of goods is somehow natural, don't see any wrong in it, but on this manner was somewhere in time put application of money, before that gold or jewels or some other values declared to be the intermediate currency instead of goods by themselves. When I look at this from distance I can see how this application created grid of overvaluation of common things we use in daily life and which should be just support of our creative progress in evolution to make better life in 3D. As a consequence this progress is controled and slowed down and mostly directed opposite in regression, while this system is allways accompanied by lack. Lack is stopping the abundance flow from our deepest creative sources and creates greed, stinginess and extortion what results in misery/wealth polarity, which by itself can't ever be balanced or bring harmony in the world.

Going back to goods exchange it is also not enough, but here at least is no third party who gets the profit, and this can be done only with few goods in these times.

This application should be eradicated first, what is difficult because we all still hold on it.We are still few who are aware of the problem, we can maybe root it out from ourselves, but what will happen then, while whole world still believe in money-god? And the fact is, this is the most widespread religion in the world, where all other ''gods'' and icons are just peasants to it.

The only way I see, and in this conditions we are now, sounds still idealistic, that this manner should be radically replaced with our own power to create. This skill we should find in ourselves and develop to the maximum degree, that nothing else bothers our existence ever. That also means we should completely, 100% change our point of reference regarding what we really rely upon. I'm sure this tool, this magic wand is somewhere deep in our cores waiting to be used. Order it to be put in your hand!

:happy-sunshine:
Nu
miron

Unread postby miron » 20 May 2014 21:33

:text-goodpost:

The money belongs to me!!! :greetings-waveyellow: :text-lol: :romance-grouphug:
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 23 May 2014 14:20

is it possibe to reprogram there AIs?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 23 May 2014 14:37

zoozoom wrote:is it possibe to reprogram there AIs?

done already :happy-smileyflower:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 30 Nov 2015 15:46

Today is the day to make fun of ourselves a bit and I thought to give you some update on the "money" subject.

We can change and move many things on energetic level and even heal many things in 3d (we have some good testimonies regarding this, no need to show off by talking about it though), but we are not in state to get the necessary money (dark power) to pay the next bills. It's ridiculous :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: We did everything possible on energetic levels to get some of this dark energy to keep the darks (=who asks for payments) quite, but we still can't pay everything in time or without make any debts. We struggle to pay health insurance, not because we need one, but because the dark law imposes to have one, otherwise we'll have to pay high fines. The government doesn't bother to offer free medical treatment to ensure the well-being of it's citizens but it is quite consider for the wealth of the pharma industy :confusion-seeingstars:

We don't need money, we need to survive. I keep saying this, but hardly one of you can understand the real meaning of it. I don't blame anyone for not trusting or not supporting us in every way possible. We are all still too polluted to realize some things or rather to find the courage to go against the wrong things in this world. Don't try to object to what I say, you'll lose :wink: I'll give you only one example that shows you clearly that you will never win against me unless you think like me :text-lol:
Each of you out there will celebrate xmas the one or the other way. You'll spend pure good energy to buy presents for people you like or you don't like because "this is the time of the year". You don't need to believe in "god" to celebrate xmas. You celebrate it because everyone does so, because the tv and all mass media shows you WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO and you just follow without questioning. We run this forum for 3 years now and it is "the same procedure every year" :laughing-rolling:
Everyone denies to believe or to do what others do but everyone does EXACTLY what he/she is taught to do. You can't escape the social pressure! Either you are strong enough and say no or you just do what you are supposed to do, otherwise you will not be accepted as a 100% equal society member.

Come on! Prove me wrong! Tell me how you and your environment will spend the IMPOSED "holidays" and show me that you are different! Muslims excluded. They only celebrate the New Year but not xmas. Same rubbish though as it is attached to xmas, probably for better energy sucking by the darks. You need a proof for this? Well, check why and by whom the 1st day of the year has been removed from the 1st April to the 1st January. There is your proof.

alc

Unread postby alc » 30 Nov 2015 17:45

Δύναμις wrote:
you will never win against me unless you think like me

.... strange i think same forr myself... :confusion-seeingstars:

I don't know if this guy is L or D (i would say pure L) but great story in this documentary Searching for Sugar man
and in some aspect shows exact this point...
have a grat holidays... :laughing-rolling:

:romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug:
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 30 Nov 2015 18:02

But there is ... there is some "hope" :wink:
... I trust myself ... I believe in myself ... I've always had even though they've tried hard to beat me down ... don't have the slightest "need" to prove myself to anyone, yet ... this is for you my dear Alexandra :romance-adore: and others that might think it's "impossible" ... I managed to stay "out" (despite the children and all the preassure) ... long ago, decades ago :angelic-sunshine: ... but you are right ... I know ... hm? ... you (both), me and ... few half way :-D ...
Don't give up on us :happy-smileyflower: ... you have not easy to "swallow" way of facing off style :wink: ...

:romance-heartsthree: :romance-grouphug: :romance-heartsthree:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 30 Nov 2015 19:18

LeeDee wrote:Don't give up on us :happy-smileyflower:
:romance-heartsthree: :romance-grouphug: :romance-heartsthree:

Never ever I'll give up on you/us

I am quite sure that you are the only here except us that doesn't celebrate the "holidays" in any way. I know you didn't take my "challenge", you were only backing me up :happy-smileyflower:

:romance-grouphug: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-grouphug:
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 01 Dec 2015 00:11

Sorry I do not celebrate too. There is war everywhere now below and above then nothing to celebrate, maybe one day in future the surrender of darks. :snooty:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 01 Dec 2015 01:16

Darks will not surrender....
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 01 Dec 2015 19:03

the hague wrote:Sorry I do not celebrate too. There is war everywhere now below and above then nothing to celebrate, maybe one day in future the surrender of darks. :snooty:

I know you don't. I feel your grief and your impatience and I am very thankful for your support!

Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 01 Dec 2015 19:56

Δύναμις wrote:Today is the day to make fun of ourselves a bit and I thought to give you some update on the "money" subject.

We can change and move many things on energetic level and even heal many things in 3d (we have some good testimonies regarding this, no need to show off by talking about it though), but we are not in state to get the necessary money (dark power) to pay the next bills. It's ridiculous :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: We did everything possible on energetic levels to get some of this dark energy to keep the darks (=who asks for payments) quite, but we still can't pay everything in time or without make any debts. We struggle to pay health insurance, not because we need one, but because the dark law imposes to have one, otherwise we'll have to pay high fines. The government doesn't bother to offer free medical treatment to ensure the well-being of it's citizens but it is quite consider for the wealth of the pharma industy :confusion-seeingstars:

We don't need money, we need to survive. I keep saying this, but hardly one of you can understand the real meaning of it. I don't blame anyone for not trusting or not supporting us in every way possible. We are all still too polluted to realize some things or rather to find the courage to go against the wrong things in this world. Don't try to object to what I say, you'll lose :wink: I'll give you only one example that shows you clearly that you will never win against me unless you think like me :text-lol:
Each of you out there will celebrate xmas the one or the other way. You'll spend pure good energy to buy presents for people you like or you don't like because "this is the time of the year". You don't need to believe in "god" to celebrate xmas. You celebrate it because everyone does so, because the tv and all mass media shows you WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO and you just follow without questioning. We run this forum for 3 years now and it is "the same procedure every year" :laughing-rolling:
Everyone denies to believe or to do what others do but everyone does EXACTLY what he/she is taught to do. You can't escape the social pressure! Either you are strong enough and say no or you just do what you are supposed to do, otherwise you will not be accepted as a 100% equal society member.

Come on! Prove me wrong! Tell me how you and your environment will spend the IMPOSED "holidays" and show me that you are different! Muslims excluded. They only celebrate the New Year but not xmas. Same rubbish though as it is attached to xmas, probably for better energy sucking by the darks. You need a proof for this? Well, check why and by whom the 1st day of the year has been removed from the 1st April to the 1st January. There is your proof.

I hate all this christmas shit with all its energies altogether.(*insert vomit animation)

Sometimes i get more sensitive and i become really dreary by thinking how this energy affects people to become sad or happy.Either way is a lose...and it makes me very depressed.Usually when christmas coming i get a pressure feeling and i always want to be done with it as soon as possible.

In my family it was always a very stressful event for everyone (for many reasons and damages)and even these days after so much healing, it would still be impossible to just simply leave it.

I see it as a typical opportunity for darks to invade people with their "open hearts" and "holy ignorance" ...
I see it as a really hard thing to leave with all its features if you are not alone and if you want to keep your image as a healthy member of the society.(They give present to you and ofc they expect something in return,even if they dont say it,thats how this has been programmed into them.And after that the results are coming usually in form of damages-darkness or unpleasant events later in the relationship).

About the new year thing....i think its a much less stressful event for me.
alc

Unread postby alc » 01 Dec 2015 20:25

holidays...
after all what to celebrate when one is aware in what kind of shitpot we are sitting in.... struggling to come out and when come out and became aware that we are in same shit only bigger shitpot... what to celebrate????
i am not sure anmore that this has end at all... to celebrate what???

:greetings-waveyellow:

Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 01 Dec 2015 22:10

alc wrote:holidays...
after all what to celebrate when one is aware in what kind of shitpot we are sitting in.... struggling to come out and when come out and became aware that we are in same shit only bigger shitpot... what to celebrate????
i am not sure anmore that this has end at all... to celebrate what???

Stop smoking! No good for your health mate :happy-smileyflower: .
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 01 Dec 2015 22:15

Pegazus wrote:...
I see it as a typical opportunity for darks to invade people with their "open hearts" and "holy ignorance" ...

Try to do something against it. You see the problem, fight it!

Andr

Unread postby Andr » 05 Dec 2015 01:48

Well, I can say I haven't celebrated the holidays for about 10yrs. Religious nonsense drives me nuts. Esp since I've read all the big ones books just in terms of study, ya dig?

Money can be anything, wooden coins could be used. The problem with it though is 2 or more need to agree the value on it to use it for trade (kinda a step up from good x3 for less valuable /abundant good x6)

Not above money myself quite yet, but I'm going to be going off to drive tractor trailers (not complaining, only job avail that'll suit my introvertedness ...mostly) to buy some land and build me and my fiancé a house. My end goal for a 5yr period is to self sustain (beekeeping, greenhouse, permaculture farming, small game husbandry, canning jaring, and a quad duty forge (foundry, forge, glassblowing/making, pizza oven)

Granted not everyone is willed stubbornly enough as I to do all this, and I'll still have a much smaller tie to money (tax for lands, car, et cetera) but if everyone started doing some of these things there selves it would ease the tie to money (personally I hate money, can't wait till I don't need it anymore period)

Last thought, when I have the acreage I need/want, I've been debating how to give "back" to the people. Unsure if I can take care of more than my non blood family, but the idea is work as a collective to greatly reduce need of cash on the "compound" as my younger brother and I affectionally call this ideal. Just my thoughts. Cheers mates
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 07 Dec 2015 13:52

Andr wrote:Last thought, when I have the acreage I need/want, I've been debating how to give "back" to the people. Unsure if I can take care of more than my non blood family, but the idea is work as a collective to greatly reduce need of cash on the "compound" as my younger brother and I affectionally call this ideal. Just my thoughts. Cheers mates

You've got the right idea friend! Take care of your family and do what you can (without hurting yourself) to help the rest. It can be as simple as providing a meal or a place to sleep and your family's company to someone in need. If you focus on your passion and help out where you can, we will not need systems or dedicated people (both are corruptible) to do the same.

:happy-wavemulticolor:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 07 Dec 2015 17:02

@ Andr

agree with astrochimp :text-goodpost:
Stick to your plan :happy-sunshine: (for the moment).

astrochimp wrote: ... If you focus on your passion and help out where you can, we will not need systems or dedicated people (both are corruptible) to do the same.

I don't quite agree to this point or rather I can only partially agree to that and this is why I take your sentence as a chance to clarify a bit.
You presume that the world will keep as it is right now with the existing value system and the existing forms of government. Yes, in this case what Andr intends to do is probably the best way, BUT this will never ever change things on global level. Let's say there are about 7,000,000,000 people on earth now. 5% = 350,000,000 have a great life squeezing others. 80% = 5,600,000,000 live in poverty (regardless the country they come from. USA and Germany and many other "1st world" countries have the same percentage of poverty). The remaining 15% = 1,050,000,000 has a decent life and can afford an own house and own property. Considering that this is the total of individuals and not of families, the number we are looking for is about a 3rd of the 15% = 350,000,000. Those are the ones that take good care of the own family within the existing system and support the system and make the statistics less horrible than they actually are. Most of those people donate now and then and believe to ease the pain in the world by saving 1 person, which is not bad in fact but quite unsubstantial if seen on global level.
Those 350,000,000 may do something for 350,000,000 poor ones, but we still have over 5,250,000,000 poor people all over the world. Therefore the second part of your sentence "we will not need systems or dedicated people" is actually wrong or rather just wishful thinking.

We need a system to change things. The question is, who else is following this goal with no personal interests except the Protoi Alliance.

It is NOT possible to ease the pain on global level if you think like that. It is great to be able to help, even better if your help is really needed and welcomed (some people tend to help the ones that don't need any help). But this changes nothing on global level. I keep repeating this, because this is the important point. You have to change things from the root, not just on top to make everything look a bit better.

The whole thing reminds me of some biblical verse/story where jesus said to his disciples that if they feed a hungry one they feed him=god. I am only wondering if this was a further trick to steal even more from the poor :text-lol: We are not interested in the least to feed any self-named god, but we would share the last piece of bread with every friend, no questions asked. (We always have a good kick available for gods as well :happy-smileyflower:, because you never know when the next self-named god will pass by. Better be prepared for the "holy visitor" :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: )
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 07 Dec 2015 20:56

Δύναμις wrote:I don't quite agree to this point or rather I can only partially agree to that and this is why I take your sentence as a chance to clarify a bit.
You presume that the world will keep as it is right now with the existing value system and the existing forms of government. Yes, in this case what Andr intends to do is probably the best way, BUT this will never ever change things on global level. Let's say there are about 7,000,000,000 people on earth now. 5% = 350,000,000 have a great life squeezing others. 80% = 5,600,000,000 live in poverty (regardless the country they come from. USA and Germany and many other "1st world" countries have the same percentage of poverty). The remaining 15% = 1,050,000,000 has a decent life and can afford an own house and own property. Considering that this is the total of individuals and not of families, the number we are looking for is about a 3rd of the 15% = 350,000,000. Those are the ones that take good care of the own family within the existing system and support the system and make the statistics less horrible than they actually are. Most of those people donate now and then and believe to ease the pain in the world by saving 1 person, which is not bad in fact but quite unsubstantial if seen on global level.
Those 350,000,000 may do something for 350,000,000 poor ones, but we still have over 5,250,000,000 poor people all over the world. Therefore the second part of your sentence "we will not need systems or dedicated people" is actually wrong or rather just wishful thinking.

We need a system to change things. The question is, who else is following this goal with no personal interests except the Protoi Alliance.

It is NOT possible to ease the pain on global level if you think like that. It is great to be able to help, even better if your help is really needed and welcomed (some people tend to help the ones that don't need any help). But this changes nothing on global level. I keep repeating this, because this is the important point. You have to change things from the root, not just on top to make everything look a bit better.

I see what you mean here as I don't quite agree with myself now that I re-read what I wrote. I must have better precision when communicating these ideas and elaborate where necessary. By using the terms "systems and dedicated people," I made the issue black and white, when in reality it's much more nuanced. Even words like donation and help will change their meaning in the world that's to come. Let me try to communicate what I feel, almost as a distant memory of how things used to be. I realize that this is also not a correct way to assume things will go forward, given the number and intense nature of all that's happened in the last 12k+ linear years. Things will probably never go back to the way they were 65k years ago or 120k years ago but they will have some common threads with those times due to the nature of human relationships and individualism in the future.

The change in human relationships and the way an individual sees herself or himself will be the system that changes things. This new (&old :text-lol:) system will create all kinds of support sub systems which will all add up to changing the root of the problem. This won't be done in a day, although I secretly hope that one day (maybe after a particularly successful ZTE), a huge portion of the world population will instantly re-calibrate all at once and start reaching different conclusions.

We will gradually change the definition of a good life from mostly a materialistic perspective to a perspective based on deeper experiences and perceptions. This very thing is already happening, starting with small circles of friends and small communities. I don't think any of us can see what's coming around the corner because it's still hard to even imagine, let alone dissect and discuss.

Δύναμις wrote:The whole thing reminds me of some biblical verse/story where jesus said to his disciples that if they feed a hungry one they feed him=god. I am only wondering if this was a further trick to steal even more from the poor :text-lol: We are not interested in the least to feed any self-named god, but we would share the last piece of bread with every friend, no questions asked. (We always have a good kick available for gods as well :happy-smileyflower:, because you never know when the next self-named god will pass by. Better be prepared for the "holy visitor" :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: )

I see your perspective here but I think you're throwing out the baby with the bathwater. Before the demiurge factor took over the planet--especially in the last 2 thousand years--people also had spirituality but it was mostly nameless and it needed no credit to any being.

It could be said that the grid itself is "god" and we're all "on the grid". The grid, however, doesn't require any praise of even a second thought :handgestures-thumbup:

My apologies for the scattered nature of my response. I'm working on integrating my thoughts with my gut feeling but they're both speaking different languages.

Return to “Why can't LIGHT SUSTAIN ITSELF?”