Ice's questions about his cognitions

You'll find here older, partially or totally outdated posts from active or inactive members.
Ice

Re: Incarnation

Unread postby Ice » 01 Mar 2015 11:19

Hey,

I was watching the Matrix the other day, after... I went into meditation. I gave the command: "I want to wake up in the real world." When I did this, I could perceive that I was in a prison pod similar to the Matrix prison. I tried to get out, and some sort of guard came along and tried to push me back in the pod. I knew that it wasn't just a daydream inspired by the film, because the situation felt very real, and I saw the scenario in far more detail than the films have ever shown. I have seen this scene before in meditation. Every time I enter into it, something comes attacks me and sends me back to 'sleep' and I end up back in this world.

Frank etc, is it your belief that one of the levels of our reality is a prison system? Is that reality slowly disintegrating now?

I have seen a lot of writing on this site, but no real simple instructions as to how to exit this meat suit. I need to get beyond concepts to techniques and practices.

Is there yet another level where we are living in a parallel Earth? What are the conditions like on this parallel Earth? Is it a prison or a paradise?

If anyone has any ideas I'd like to listen.

Thanks.

EDIT: Basically, I am sincere about wanting to exit this hologram, but I'm not sure how to do it, apart from meditation.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 01 Mar 2015 12:47

Ice wrote:...
Frank etc, is it your belief that one of the levels of our reality is a prison system? Is that reality slowly disintegrating now?

I have seen a lot of writing on this site, but no real simple instructions as to how to exit this meat suit. I need to get beyond concepts to techniques and practices.

Is there yet another level where we are living in a parallel Earth? What are the conditions like on this parallel Earth? Is it a prison or a paradise?

If anyone has any ideas I'd like to listen.

Thanks.

EDIT: Basically, I am sincere about wanting to exit this hologram, but I'm not sure how to do it, apart from meditation.

:greetings-wavingyellow: Ice,

I won't go into detail about your film experience, because this is something that can be analyzed in many ways and it is not the main point of your question either.

YES, our "3d reality" and also some other levels are/were a prison.

You say that you have seen a lot of writing here, but you probably never really put up with it, otherwise you would have asked many more questions :wink:.
You are looking for simple instructions to leave the prison. Great! How easy do you think it is to leave a labyrinth? One key is not enough! To get all the keys, you need to explore the whole labyrinth, either alone or with help. But first of all you need to realize that you are in a labyrinth!!! It is not just a little cell, where someone locked you in, but a huge construction full of cells in cells and so on. If you don't have the floor plan, you'll never get out of it. What you get here is only a vast scheme of the whole construct. We need your (and others help) to write down the floor plan, but not many are willing to give us a hand. As long as we stand alone there, all of you out there that wish to "wake up" or "be freed" will have to wait. Either you stand up yourself and try too, of you stay where you are and keep up their game.
Please don't take those words personally, as they are not meant to offend you but to try to wake up more of the sleeping "good" ones.

We are not "living" in parallel earth, but some aspects of out higher IDs are there. This is not exact what we would call parallel world.

Meditation is not always a good thing, since you open doors to unwelcome guests. Be careful with it!
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 01 Mar 2015 13:40

Hi Ice,

you saw your aspect (PL5 / your "main body") laying in the OIC stasis system which is still under control of the taurus group. All OIC incarnated ones are still there. It's very easy to get out of this, and by this to get out of OIC, you simply have to command it, and some of our forces will take you out...
Ice

Unread postby Ice » 02 Mar 2015 05:52

Thanks for your replies everyone. I understand this is an involved topic. What I am trying to do is write a 'beginners guide'. Over the next few weeks, I will put up some basic questions that are on my mind. If you guys can help answer them, it would help me and others who are trapped here....
Ice

Unread postby Ice » 02 Mar 2015 06:02

Frank wrote:Hi Ice,

you saw your aspect (PL5 / your "main body") laying in the OIC stasis system which is still under control of the taurus group. All OIC incarnated ones are still there. It's very easy to get out of this, and by this to get out of OIC, you simply have to command it, and some of our forces will take you out...

Thanks Frank. I realized a few days ago that it came down just to a command. I have been doing this as much as possible. I have been getting brief moments of freedom from the matrix, which can be terrifying and exhilarating at the same time.

I have a few questions, maybe you have time to answer them. I think these are basic questions that anyone visiting this site for the first time might have.

1. As I understand it, once you are free for a while, the magnetism of the matrix will eventually drag you back into the flesh, right? So for now, we can only have brief moments of freedom.

2. The vision I saw looks like a futuristic post-apocalyptic city similar to Terminator Salvation or The Matrix. People are trapped in pods, and there are automated guards, and cylinders that collect their energy. I could be wrong, but this is what I see, do you think this is correct?

3. What would you expect someone to experience when the forces come to 'get them out'?

4. Once you are 'out' what is the best way to spend the brief time/energy/resources you have during these moments of freedom? How can we help free others?

Thanks for this site, I feel I have been searching for something like this for a while.

I hope that's not too many questions. I have more. If you can't answer them I will find the answers myself in meditation. Cheers.

:greetings-wavingyellow:
Ice

Unread postby Ice » 02 Mar 2015 06:12

You say that you have seen a lot of writing here, but you probably never really put up with it, otherwise you would have asked many more questions :wink:.

It's true that I haven't dug that deep, and there's a lot more reading I could do. I will try and extract some of the most useful parts of your writing, if you like.

You are looking for simple instructions to leave the prison. Great! How easy do you think it is to leave a labyrinth? One key is not enough! To get all the keys, you need to explore the whole labyrinth, either alone or with help. But first of all you need to realize that you are in a labyrinth!!! It is not just a little cell, where someone locked you in, but a huge construction full of cells in cells and so on. If you don't have the floor plan, you'll never get out of it. What you get here is only a vast scheme of the whole construct.

I understand this is very complicated. I think people are overwhelmed by the complexity. Maybe it would help if you linked some of your personal experiences with this matrix. i.e. when was the first time you left, and what did it feel like? Did you leave through the crown chakra or the back of the body? What did it feel like as you exited your body? What did you see on your first trip outside the matrix?

These are the kind of questions a beginner would have. I hope they are not too personal. I want to help as many beginners as possible. There are a lot of sincere people out there who are lost. Even if it is a complicated business to free ourselves, there still has to be a step one to the process.

We need your (and others help) to write down the floor plan, but not many are willing to give us a hand. As long as we stand alone there, all of you out there that wish to "wake up" or "be freed" will have to wait. Either you stand up yourself and try too, of you stay where you are and keep up their game.

I can help. Pirate pad is very good for collaborative writing, and it may help you.

Please don't take those words personally, as they are not meant to offend you but to try to wake up more of the sleeping "good" ones.

No worries, lets get to the point!

We are not "living" in parallel earth, but some aspects of out higher IDs are there. This is not exact what we would call parallel world.

You think this is a fake prison/copy Earth, right? Could you elaborate? So our lower selves are locked in here, but there is another Earth where our higher selves are? Are living conditions better there?

Thanks if you have time to answer.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Ice's questions about his cognitions

Unread postby Frank » 02 Mar 2015 11:32

Hi Ice,

first pls notice that we don't use the term "matrix" in our mind model. So in your case we will call now the oic stasis system matrix.

How did you try to command you out, meaning with this did you order in head, did you say it, did you write?
And which command did you use exactly?

There are often a lot of hidden problems inside commands if you do them wrong....
Ice

Unread postby Ice » 02 Mar 2015 11:39

How did you try to command you out, meaning with this did you order in head, did you say it, did you write?
And which command did you use exactly?

I made a clear intention with my heart, body, gut and entire soul to exit this fake world and find whatever lay beyond. I didn't write it or say it. Maybe I should have????!?!? I more success with written intentions before.

There are often a lot of hidden problems inside commands if you do them wrong....

Sure. That's why I'm here, to ask questions and learn how to give those commands more clearly and efficiently. I'm open minded and willing to listen to anything people have to say.

Thanks for splitting this topic into a new one.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 02 Mar 2015 11:44

:greetings-waveyellow: Ice

Frank wrote "... and by this to get you out of OIC", but I am not sure you realized that you ARE in OIC. All your visions, experiences and finally questions are related to you being in there and don't apply to the majority of people. So, if you are intending to make a beginner's guide you are going to confuse more people than you'll be able to help by that.

You asked me when I first realized that I was in a trap etc. The answer is "always and never". I never saw/perceived anything in particular (like being in prison and so on), but I always had the feeling to be tied and not be able to move. Over three years ago, when I met Frank, everything started to clear up. More things add to it day by the day.
I was never in OIC, so I can't share your visions/thoughts or fears. I have been always using rational thinking and my instinct to fight against doubts, fears and whatever else attacks human beings on hourly base.

The step one to start is to realize what goes on and where you stand. We are not playing games here, we have nothing to do with the movie matrix or similar "common spiritual terms". As soon as people understand that, they disappear because this puts their comfortable life in serious danger. Talking about freedom is one thing, giving people the freedom they asked for, is a totally different thing. Most of them are not prepared to accept it. They don't want to take responsibility and prefer to stay sheep and look for the wolf as their leader.

You mention Pirate pad. I have no idea what this is and I would probably need someone to explain this to me. Do the writing and put our texts in proper English is something that someone could do to give us a hand. But people are much into their own routine and we stand there almost alone since the beginning of this forum, cleaning the sh..., shouting at people to wake up although they rather turn their backs to us instead to support us. This is the job, this is the reality. If you decide to get out of OIC and start working for the REAL light (not the commercial rubbish) then be prepared to be the last one that people would listen to. :wink: On the other hand, you learn by this not to take things personally, because you know that they have absolutely nothing against you personally. They are only too weak to stand up and fight.
Ice

Unread postby Ice » 02 Mar 2015 11:50

Frank wrote "... and by this to get you out of OIC", but I am not sure you realized that you ARE in OIC. All your visions, experiences and finally questions are related to you being in there and don't apply to the majority of people. So, if you are intending to make a beginner's guide you are going to confuse more people than you'll be able to help by that.

OK, could you explain that a little more, sorry, I can't pronounce your name. EDIT: Dynamis. Is the English version Alexandra? How are my perceptions different from the majority of people? I thought we were all stuck here in the physical world, right?

I was never in OIC, so I can't share your visions/thoughts or fears. I have been always using rational thinking and my instinct to fight against doubts, fears and whatever else attacks human beings on hourly base.

I wondered if you could explain what that means. I think it relates to your first comment. I agree that many lightworkers and new agers are false and spreading disinfo. I have always felt uneasy around them. So I wondered how you distinguish between different groups, and decide who is OIC and non-OIC? I think I'm missing something here....!

EDIT: Are you including the physical world in your OIC description, or just the astral disneyland (which I agree is fake)

You asked me when I first realized that I was in a trap etc. The answer is "always and never". I never saw/perceived anything in particular (like being in prison and so on), but I always had the feeling to be tied and not be able to move. Over three years ago, when I met Frank, everything started to clear up. More things add to it day by the day.

Interesting, thanks.

Piratepad is a group writing tool that anyone can use. Very easy to work. I'll explain later once I get a handle on things.
Last edited by Ice on 02 Mar 2015 11:53, edited 1 time in total.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 02 Mar 2015 11:53

Ice wrote:
I made a clear intention with my heart, body, gut and entire soul to exit this fake world and find whatever lay beyond. I didn't write it or say it. Maybe I should have????!?!? I more success with written intentions before.

That's one of the main problems.
As OIC incernated one you made many deals to get permission to come down here to 3d (which is an avatar world).
As this is an avatar world, you "real" body is still inside OIC in the stasis system.
And there is a status problem with rules. All what you think has OIC inside status. And with this status referring to the deals you have no right to leave the stasis system.

But if you say the command in 3d, this command has 3d status. And as 3d is the lower place in the rules system, the status is higher. It's alway that the one who is at the lower place has the higher status/rights. Read my little story about this: http://presbeia-protoi.org/index.php/openRoom:The_patient_Elephant

So by saying commands, you overwrite the oic status. Only if you say in 3d "take me out from OIC", we have the right to take you out.

Also look here: http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2019
Ice

Unread postby Ice » 02 Mar 2015 11:59

I read the Elephant story this afternoon, thanks. I have always felt my physical body here was a small part of a greater whole.

I will remember to state the commands out loud.

If I kept doing that, what positive results could I expect in the long term? I am not stupid enough to believe that anything could happen quickly. So would anything happen over a longer period?

I'm aware that when I was born I was under alot of binding agreements, I don't know how I know but I feel it.

I am reading the filing system thread now. Thanks:

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2019
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 02 Mar 2015 11:59

Ice wrote:
EDIT: Are you including the physical world in your OIC description, or just the astral disneyland (which I agree is fake)

I don't really get how you mean this question.
There are connections between 3D physical world and OIC (which has a lot of crazy timelines, and in each TL some additional "pseudo 3D world" copy...), but 3D is 3D and OIC is OIC....

3D is an avatar world, and beings in human avatars are coming from different places. One of these places is the OIC stasis system...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 02 Mar 2015 12:03

If you are able to physical talk in 3d while you are in meditation, try to command you out and see what maybe will happen....

Maybe we get an interesting story from you here.... :smile:
Ice

Unread postby Ice » 02 Mar 2015 12:10

I don't really get how you mean this question.
There are connections between 3D physical world and OIC (which has a lot of crazy timelines, and in each TL some additional "pseudo 3D world" copy...), but 3D is 3D and OIC is OIC....

From reading your site you make a distinction between 23 million lightworkers who you say are OIC incarnated, and the rest of humans. And you say the OIC ones have a more difficult job, and are more likely to spread fake info.

I'm just not sure how you distinguish between people, and how you distinguish between these groups. I have definitely felt that I am trapped on some sort of timeloop.

If you are able to physical talk in 3d while you are in meditation, try to command you out and see what maybe will happen....

Maybe we get an interesting story from you here.... :smile:

I tried it already, casually, here at the computer. The energy of the room changed and became very tense, not relaxed like usual. I saw the computer screen waver in front of me, and I had the feeling that something was trying to help me escape out of the 'back of my body' maybe, but there wasn't enough energy, so the effort stopped after a while. I will try again.

I think if I persevere I might get some interesting results! I have never found a command that was so powerful, thanks.
Ice

Unread postby Ice » 02 Mar 2015 12:14

Re: The elephant story. I have always felt, just like in the story, that I was wasting my energies in the physical world, and there was another way to do things. That's what led me to this site.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 02 Mar 2015 12:17

Ice wrote:[
From reading your site you make a distinction between 23 million lightworkers who you say are OIC incarnated, and the rest of humans. And you say the OIC ones have a more difficult job, and are more likely to spread fake info.

The 23kk lightworkers are in OIC, the rest of mankind is not. They have been in other kinds of traps, but they are already free from this.

Ice wrote:I tried it already, casually, here at the computer. The energy of the room changed and became very tense, not relaxed like usual. I saw the computer screen waver in front of me, and I had the feeling that something was trying to help me escape out of the 'back of my body' maybe, but there wasn't enough energy, so the effort stopped after a while. I will try again.

I think if I persevere I might get some interesting results! I have never found a command that was so powerful, thanks.

Maybe you should do some meditation as you did before. I think you maybe don't wake up inside the stasis system. If would be an important info...
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 02 Mar 2015 12:21

OK, could you explain that a little more, sorry, I can't pronounce your name. EDIT: Dynamis. Is the English version Alexandra? How are my perceptions different from the majority of people? I thought we were all stuck here in the physical world, right?

I'll start with the easy part, how to pronounce my name :happy-smileyflower: : http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%CE%B4%CF%8D%CE%BD%CE%B1%CE%BC%CE%B9%CF%82
Have a look at the meaning too.

Being in OIC means that you see/perceive certain very detailed things that are 100% real to you, BUT only to you and to others that are in there too. Being in OIC has nothing to do with the physical 3d body, it is rather "a state of mind".
You are perceiving yourself as something much bigger than what you see in the mirror. What you see in the mirror is what we call "avatar" of yours. We call the greater part "the fractal 8%". You would be amazed if you could see your other "analogue 92%" (check the glossary , ID). In short, what you see in the mirror is NOT you, it is just a "dress" of yours = 3d, physical body.
The part you don't see (your thoughts, emotions, energy, whatever makes the "dress" be you) is in OIC.

Please check Frank's thread again (where you first posted) and have a good look at the pic. There are not different earths but "ethereal constructs" of the physical earth (= our human brain cannot really understand this). We are not what we see! Same applies to our planet.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 02 Mar 2015 12:25

Ice wrote:Re: The elephant story. I have always felt, just like in the story, that I was wasting my energies in the physical world, and there was another way to do things. That's what led me to this site.

The physical world is not a bad world. It's the only existing energetic complex fractal place!

3D Earth will be the germ cell for the next evolution step in creation (but it's about the fractals, not these dark OIC dark/light/karma shit...).

So being here is never a waste of time or energy.

Here you are a being with intuition, gut feeling, estimation abilities, special tastes and many similar things. After going back in OIC the OIC incarnated ones will lose all of these within "days". In the Internet you can find a lot of stories in which people describe this, and how they only have memories of this later.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 02 Mar 2015 12:27

I wondered if you could explain what that means. I think it relates to your first comment. I agree that many lightworkers and new agers are false and spreading disinfo. I have always felt uneasy around them. So I wondered how you distinguish between different groups, and decide who is OIC and non-OIC? I think I'm missing something here....!

EDIT: Are you including the physical world in your OIC description, or just the astral disneyland (which I agree is fake).

Well, by the time you can say who is OIC incarnated and who isn't, but this is something that takes lots of experience. Anyway, we DON'T decide who is in or who is out. We only check if someone is in or out. Each person decided before incarnating, where he/she wants to be. Many of them fell into the dark trap, others preferred to incarnate there and take advantage of some chances for more comfortable 3d life, for example.

As I already wrote, OIC is nothing physical. Physically we are all on the same planet.

Return to “Archive”