Protoi

In this forum we will try to explain the terms we use in the Protoi mind models.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Protoi

Unread postby Frank » 07 Dec 2014 16:09

This is a text to give a short explanation to the question "what is Protoi?”

This explanation is in strong opposition to all kinds of "god concepts" (our opinion about "gods" is here). All creations (we call them base grids) have been constructed with the intention to seed life and evolution of many kinds. There is a big variety of evolution concepts, so that each creation is unique. The dark evolutionary concept which is "survival of the fittest" applies only here. The creation we are inside was from the very beginning based on this one kind of evolution, it is a failed experiment. The base grid we are inside is a "young" one, only about 16 billion "earth experienced years" old. The main grid (we call Prime Creation) is about 538 billion "years" old (it's not counted in our "time").

The start of the main grid was at the same time as the beginning of matter. Inventing matter was also an evolutionary step (we mean with matter much more than the earth physics...). Many more evolution kinds were enabled through the creation of matter and with all the new kinds of evolution and all the new energies, the main grid started to grow faster.

About 64 billion years later the main grid became very big and quite successful, so that the beings on the grid decided to create a "job" for entities who give the beings on the grid the needed help and support for growth and evolution. We use here the term entity in the strict rules meaning,details see here. The job got the name "Protoi", which we know from the ancient Greek language that is very similar to a language which is spoken by most beings in Prime Creation who use this kind of communication.

In the beginning there were 10 Protoi entities, 4 of them angel species, 6 of them "matter energies" species. In the beginning and until now all Protoi were voted unanimously by all entities (lvl1 to lvl3) on the grid. The consciousness fields of the beings in the angel family are not of matter energies, it consists of the energies used before the invention of matter. 83% of "humans" belong to the angel family; the other 17% belong to 287 species in humans that belong to the "matter species".

One of the main jobs of the Protoi is to create the space for life. They build new grid parts, they activate it and let the initial energies flow inside (we know it as the "big bang" that creates the matter). In normal cases this is a "service" for lvl1 entities, made by their "evolutionary specifications" and the Protoi "deliver" many more things to support life and its growth and evolution. After building the space, the lvl1 entity who requested the universe is responsible for it. Another main job of the Protoi is to produce all needed energies for all needs in creation and to supply them to all entities that need any kind of energy. In the original condition, there is absolutely no reason for any lack of any energy!!!

In all these processes of "creating" life and evolution no "god" or similar is included!

The creation we are inside was created to test new kinds of evolution. It was the invention of "darkness", originally invented to create more pressure on beings during growth to let them grow better and faster. This experiment had limited success, but failed in main parts. The conception of this experiment has been based on the ideas of a former Protoi, who we know under the name "Eartha". When we Protoi saw, that this experiment began to take a bad evolvement, the Protoi of Prime Creation sent a pair of former Protoi to this creation to finish the experiment. But instead of finishing the project they continued it with modified conditions and they finally failed too. In the about 3,1 billion years they were here, they got dark themselves. We know these two former Protoi as "Orion" and his wife "Taurus".

About 730 thousand "Earth experienced years" ago, the Protoi in Prime Creation decided to send a bigger group of Protoi into this creation to now finally finish the experiment. We were sent here to finish the experiment and to save and heal all beings in this creation. We followed this order even if the dark factions didn't want any healing and attacked us wherever they could.

In the year known as "367 a.c." the darks crossed an untouchable border. There was a meeting in the Prime Creation, which was "neutral" ground, between the LSA faction, with Eartha as their leader, and one of the Protoi entities who were part of the mission. Eartha didn't come alone as arranged, but with Sadana, Lucifer and Ahriman entities. After they couldn't convince the Protoi to continue the experiment, they crashed an important Protoi entity in a final way in the Prime Creation and actually on neutral ground!

This was the moment in which "Buddha" (meaning those beings, who have been incarnated in Siddhartha Gautama) laid down his "laws of non violence", put on his armor, took his shield and sword and started fighting. It was the moment in which the condition to save all beings in this creation was dropped and all Protoi in Prime Creation and this mission voted that it is now more important to finish the mission and if some darks will not stop with this bullshit here, we will not try to save them anymore.

Many good beings with good intentions and their tribes of all species in this creation started to cooperate with us and we formed an alliance. We call this alliance "Protoi alliance".
alc

Re: Protoi

Unread postby alc » 07 Dec 2014 20:28

Thanx for shareing this Frank
so this is the reason why we are here in this avatar i guess
:greetings-waveyellow:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 08 Dec 2014 11:37

Thanks Frank! Very interesting read - now I will read it again. :happy-sunshine:
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 08 Dec 2014 13:58

Last edited by LeeDee on 24 Aug 2017 09:44, edited 1 time in total.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 08 Dec 2014 14:34

Hi LeeDee :romance-grouphug:

There is no need to be sad.

Yes, the darks made unfathomable things.

But there is one thing, an unwanted side effect which has great effects.

You may have read or heard in "common spiritual world" about "the veil"? Some call it veil installed by chimera...

This veil is nothing else than the additional high complex fractal rules layer which the orions installed in 3D!

And remember, this multi layer complex fractal energy structures had the side effect of fractal evolution in us. We got intuition, estimation and many more things which are normal for us, but don't exist anywhere outside of 3D!

About 330 years ago we did the first deep research on this topic, and this changed again the priorities of our plan. The saving of this fantastic fractal evolution got added with first priority to our plans.

And again we gave all results of our research to the darks and reminded them, that the purpose of this experiment was to find new ways of evolution. They ignored it and continued their dark way. They still use all their wrong ways like karma or "survival of the fittest" to continue harming, torture and killing beings. They only use the evolution and individual evolvement as an excuse for their doing to hide, that they enjoy it and need it to get their own ill kind of satisfaction.... :puke-huge:

So this is also the answer for me to the question "why am I still here?".

After we cleaned all those dark shit and pollution out of here and everywhere else,

this atm. so dirty and dark 3D place will be the initial sparkle for the greatest evolution in all creations which ever happened!!!

And I don't want to miss this moment down here, no matter what I have to take in 3D to get there....

From the point of our mission there would be no need to stay. We already arranged all parts of the mission in a kind that the whole mission will finish with almost no delay even without any Protoi being in 3D.....

So don't be sad about the past, try to think about what we do here for the future of all beings in all creations. That's why we are here... :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug:
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 08 Dec 2014 14:58

Last edited by LeeDee on 24 Aug 2017 09:44, edited 1 time in total.
iaqua

Unread postby iaqua » 08 Dec 2014 17:03

Frank wrote:
From the point of our mission there would be no need to stay. We already arranged all parts of the mission in a kind that the whole mission will finish with almost no delay even without any Protoi being in 3D.....

Well done! :handgestures-thumbup:
Thanks for all the info Frank..
It doesnt seem that optimistic at all from this "cellar" level but its great to read that practically all is arranged "upstairs". Great that the fractals meant to separate will connect soon. Good job butterflies!

:text-thankyouyellow:
alc

Unread postby alc » 08 Dec 2014 23:08

Frank wrote: We already arranged all parts of the mission in a kind that the whole mission will finish with almost no delay even without any Protoi being in 3D.....

Thanx for vacation Frank, this means now we can rest here, enjoy and party our stay down here and have great show to observe
:banana-angel: :banana-angel: :banana-angel: :banana-angel:
:obscene-drinkingcheers:
:happy-jumpeveryone:
:romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug:
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 29 Dec 2015 22:51

The moment Buddha laid down his non-violence and took up his sword and armor ... Epic.

Thanks Frank
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 02 Feb 2016 23:54

Oni wrote:The moment Buddha laid down his non-violence and took up his sword and armor ... Epic.

Thanks Frank

Yeah! I second that!

:angelic-cyan:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 30 Apr 2017 09:36

After we cleaned all those dark shit and pollution out of here and everywhere else,

this atm. so dirty and dark 3D place will be the initial sparkle for the greatest evolution in all creations which ever happened!!!

Some days it is just so nice to go back and read these things to find more strenght/motivation to get through the day...

:romance-grouphug:
Robin
Signature: Robin Hanowell

Unread postby Robin » 30 Apr 2017 13:40

jonas wrote:Some days it is just so nice to go back and read these things to find more strenght/motivation to get through the day...

:romance-grouphug:

I completely agree. I wasn't around here until recently so it is especially nice for me to go back through and see what I have "missed"! I knew something was going on, just could never have dreamed the depths of it (literally, I suppose!) :happy-sunshine:
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 01 May 2017 03:06

Frank wrote:From the point of our mission there would be no need to stay. We already arranged all parts of the mission in a kind that the whole mission will finish with almost no delay even without any Protoi being in 3D.....

This is nice to remember.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 01 May 2017 03:31

Oni wrote:
Frank wrote:From the point of our mission there would be no need to stay. We already arranged all parts of the mission in a kind that the whole mission will finish with almost no delay even without any Protoi being in 3D.....

This is nice to remember.

Oh, I think in 2014 it was a "bit" optimistic... :laughing-rolling:
And of course war strategy too...
Jc81

Unread postby Jc81 » 06 Aug 2017 14:06

:greetings-wavingyellow: :text-thankyoublue:
I've wondered why I found this group? I've always tried to help weaker beings and ally myself w good as best I could. It's always felt like a battle for me since birth...
I was thrown in a system w no memory? But felt obligated to help and make it a better place ?! Thanks for that post frank! I'm still learning who and what I am.. hate to say it but it's like wandering in a room w no light then wham you find one! Thank you! I hope to keep Learning so we can help each other!
Wvjeep
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 07 Aug 2017 02:55

Jc81 wrote::greetings-wavingyellow: :text-thankyoublue:
I've wondered why I found this group? I've always tried to help weaker beings and ally myself w good as best I could. It's always felt like a battle for me since birth...
I was thrown in a system w no memory? But felt obligated to help and make it a better place ?! Thanks for that post frank! I'm still learning who and what I am.. hate to say it but it's like wandering in a room w no light then wham you find one! Thank you! I hope to keep Learning so we can help each other!
Wvjeep

In my experience those "weak beings' you spoke of are very much more stronger then you think.
All is not as it seems.
It took me quite a while to learn the extent of what that means.

In terms of the battle it is ongoing, but things are looking up, thanks to the Protoi.
:romance-heartsmiley:
Theo

Unread postby Theo » 31 Mar 2018 13:27

"The moment Buddha laid down his non-violence and took up his sword and armor"

At all it makes real sense. Everything else would be a give up!
:text-thankyoublue:
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 03 May 2018 05:24

Thanks a bunch for this information, comes in handy for those people that tell me dog created the universe :mrgreen:

Return to “Protoi Glossary”