An example how darks try to cheat in 3d

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
Δύναμις

An example how darks try to cheat in 3d

Unread postby Δύναμις » 13 Nov 2014 23:37

:greetings-waveyellow:

I wanted to share with you something that happened to me in 2011, months before meeting Frank, which finally led to what you see/read here. I used to be a very logical thinking person and was never taking things like "dark manipulation" as granted. I was one of the people, that would never ever believe that it is possible for dark energies to manipulate 3d. I did have dreams, hints, dejavues and so on, but I learn to arrange my 3d life leaving aside all those unexplainable things. There were only a couple of people to whom I could talk about such matters and so, I preferred to keep those things to myself. I did try to find some answers in some spiritual site now and then, but what I was reading there was far too stupid and crazy to give it a second thought.

Well, the darks (whoever this might have been at that time) knew exactly how I am and how I think (Frank found out later that I was a kind of hostage to them, but this is another story). We are always talking about entities with no 3d appearance. Entities we may feel/sense around us but never ever see in our 3d world.
I was spending lots of time in a German online spiritual forum, learning how to read the cards and also reading a thread about signs sent to us by the dead and the afterlife in general, since I had lost a couple of people in the last two years and strange things were happening to me. I gave up the search for answers, because everything was sounding a bit crazy, a bit made up etc, but I was till reading what others have experienced. One evening, I read the post of a woman to whom strange things were happening since her ex husband died (she was at the time with another guy but she and her ex were kind of best friends). I answered to her post and we even talked on the phone, although we didn't know each other before that post and we were leaving over 400km apart. We did have a common point though, the same name :happy-sunshine:.
A day after the phone call, my former roommate (living in another apartment close to me at that point, but to whom I had rarely contact) came to visit me. I offered her something to eat and continued my card reading for some member of that forum. She started telling me all sorts of things, but I didn't really bother listening, till the moment she insisted that someone appeared to her (in half sleep state) and told her to tell something to Alexandra. I couldn't understand what she wanted from me and she was surprised too that such a guy wanted her to tell something to me. She started describing the person she saw: it was a man behind some motorbike, something rolled on the road behind him and he told her to tell to Alexandra that it was an accident. I still couldn't understand why this person wanted me to know that it was an accident with his motorbike. (My ex roommate had some contacts to dead people all of a sudden. She had nothing to do with such things before). She continued giving me details of what else that guy said and a couple of minutes later the phone call from the previous day popped up in my mind. Alexandra, the woman I talked to, had lost her ex husband on an accident. She was torturing herself with the idea that he may have committed suicide. There seem to have been some problem with the traffic lights at a railroad crossing and he didn't see the train coming.
They had two kids together and he even gave messages regarding the kids to my ex roommate.

You can imagine how stunned I was, when I realized what goes on. My ex roommate had no idea that I was spending time on that huge forum. She had no idea that I had talked on the phone the day before with a woman whose ex husband was killed in a train-motorbike-accident. She could only have know if she had put some spy in my place, which she didn't. She didn't hack my laptop either. There was no way, she knew about my conversation with that woman or details about an unknown person that died 400km away. I have been going through every possibility of a cheat again and again. Nothing! Impossible, since we didn't have contact to each other and that guy really died. I got the notice on the local newspaper sent to me by his ex wife. It was not a made up story. It did happen! I was the connecting link in this case. I got something from a third side to tell to someone I never saw in my whole life. How was this possible?

It took me a long time to understand what was going on there. I'll keep the explanation quite simple as I don't know everything myself either. Whatever it was, that made that impossible thing possible, it had to be in me. I had opened "my doors" to my ex roommate while sharing one place in the past. I did have some problems with her in the past and I almost stopped the contact, but there was still some invisible and unexplainable connection between her and myself. She was a very dark one, which I didn't know at that time. The darks gave her the necessary information to make me believe that she is telling the truth. I had to believe what she told me at that time because there was no way that she could have gotten any info regarding that woman and her ex husband on another way.

This story is not made up. It is 100% real. This was the catch for me, the trap made by the darks exclusively for me, to make me believe the things that would follow a couple of weeks later. She came to me again (my fault that I never say no :confusion-seeingstars: ) and that time she told me that she has been taken to the high council by my personal "Guardian of light", where 7 entities (she could describe everything) told her many things that she should tell me as soon as she sees something like an altar in my place. The evening she started telling me all that, I had lighted up some candles in front of the window, which was supposed to have been the sign for her to start telling me all those crazy things. She told me, that I am an angel and that was about to be elected as the president of that council, if I would stand the test. I was supposed to have been dark in some previous lives, but turned to light then etc. Lots of stuff to think about, but all of it was rubbish, except the fact that I (not my 3d existence) am an angel.
Now I know that she has been located so closed to me by darks, who tried hard to make me believe I was one of them. The first offered me a 100% true story to make me fall for their lies afterwards. Sorry for them, but it didn't work out :happy-smileyflower:

You are most welcome to ask questions, if something is not understandable enough. You are also most welcome to share your own experiences here too.

:romance-grouphug:
alc

Re: An example how darks try to cheat in 3d

Unread postby alc » 14 Nov 2014 07:49

Hi Alex
Thanx for sharing this story, i guess many of us have some similarities to this story maybe not so detailed and direct but... i have issuess with my neighbour(not only him but here is strongone from time he bought his place here) too he is trying everything to get my attention but unfortune for him is that i can feel him (maybe he could be great light beign too but at the moment he is fucked up and surroudend by darks like hell-this could be possibility but i don't think so) and his masks which are really high tech i never saw so good made dynamic masks before, but they cannot fool analog i guess like for example car is car no matter how sophisticated is and horse is animal living beign no matter how great chariot he has behind.
and because i am difficult to trust someone i don't trust noone 100% (ok i am learning to trust too :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: give me some time please) but at same time i am naive so they (non 3d beigns) usually try to go directly to me and try to disturb my open doors and windows or they try to open and ente and unfortunatelly they succeed sometimes. But mostly problem is in communication i can feel them and their energy (sometimes are also light beings or maybe only have light masks) but cannot communicate i guess because of my fast running mind :lol: or could be also that this is my protection to not enter into some nonsense (that would be great), but still this makes my ground more firm and give em inspiration to explore non 3d and this exploring has firmly fixed when i met you guys & gals here so thank you to be you YOU. and thank you to aloud me (and tolerate) to be near you here and thank you for all help i am indebted to all of you here. while reading posts here i got more deep insight into matter and discrimination increased (or got proper filters i guess) i mean discrimination is one of most important tools to go on on self realization i guess (at least for me).
ok enough :teasing-blah: from my side i am looking forward to read here others experience too
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 15 Nov 2014 22:23

alc wrote:... while reading posts here i got more deep insight into matter and discrimination increased (or got proper filters i guess) i mean discrimination is one of most important tools to go on on self realization i guess (at least for me).

:handgestures-thumbup: my dear alc! This is the point! Read, combine, learn to use the tools. But still we need to keep the balance and learn not to exaggerate.

Happy to have you around too!
And yes, I am also looking forward to some more stories :wink: .

juu

Unread postby juu » 16 Nov 2014 00:23

:greetings-waveyellow:

Nice reading Dynamis, thank u for that :handgestures-thumbup:

I think everybody has its own trap. Designed specially to him/her. Maybe some are in more levels than others. But i really think everybody has to find out the way its own trap work. For me, for example, i definetly cant be control by lets say, by economics, politics, religion, etc. But, i have weak spots for example, intimacy, relations, dealing with my own darkness, etc.. So, i think we have to find how dark is trapping us. And somehow, break it.

:lol: wel, at leats, is my opinion..

hugs everybody!
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Nov 2014 14:21

juu wrote:...
I think everybody has its own trap. Designed specially to him/her. Maybe some are in more levels than others. But i really think everybody has to find out the way its own trap work. ...

Absolutely, yes! :handgestures-thumbup:

jonas

Unread postby jonas » 18 Nov 2014 11:26

I am impressed how you identified the trap/conspiracy on such detailed level. I don't know when/if I have been victim of such elaborate trap myself - I think I usually just perceived something as wrong, an alarm is triggered and I head the other way by random stubbornness. Not always much thought on why and how. :-D But certainly things could often have been done better and earlier on my part.

Hopefully it is be a different story today though - but now alarms trigger to early to reveal details of a trap I think.

Thanks for sharing your story Δύναμις! :happy-sunshine:

Jonas
woodpigeon

Unread postby woodpigeon » 18 Nov 2014 11:57

@ juu ,

I think I have similar 'traps' to you . I have addiction tendencies , and issues get triggered with intimate relationships . Hey , I guess it's good to be aware of it though ! ?

Hope everyone is well !

:happy-sunshine: :gay-rainbow:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 21 Nov 2014 17:30

:greetings-wavingyellow:

from a given occasion I decided to share one more story with you, especially you out there that read C's blog. I mentioned a couple of days ago that someone there called us "Tin Soldiers" http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1969. From what some members and Frank (hamourapi there) told me, she keeps posting against Protoi all the time. Well, who cares? Not me, but she delivers a great example for this thread as well and I thought I should add it here, so you see once more how darks use people to work for them in 3d. The only precondition needed is a certain ability (or as some scientist call it: mental disorder) that allows 3rd parties take their bodies over either in certain moments or for whole weeks, months, years (as long as needed to accomplish their plan).

The person that accuses us in that blog used to be a member here too from the very first months we started this forum. She was the only person we ever met (also in virtual world) who knew who Gabriel and Barakiel (Frank's and mine former higher names) really were. She lives in USA, we live in Germany and never ever met in 3d. We had some vivid communication in the past and it came out that she was one of us. At least someone wanted to make us believe she were one of us. She was in charge of OIC but she failed badly and needed to be exchanged. She used to call herself "master of the games" since this was her job in OIC. We had also skype conversations (Frank almost daily for a few weeks, me only a couple of times). Anyway this should be enough to describe our "connection" to that lady, who accuses us on daily basis lately.

Now, what's the story?
Last year we added the donation button here but there were no donations for a long time. On the 31st Jan. this year we have been having some dinner at a Chinese restaurant after many months. When we finished and paid, they offered us a fortune cookie. An improvement in the near future was in my cookie. I told Frank that the only possibility that I would ever believe the rubbish stated in fortune cookies would be to find a $100 donation as soon as we come back home. We both laughed and left the restaurant. Back home the huge surprise :scared-eek: Indeed! $100 donation was waiting for us. When I checked the name, I couldn't believe what I was seeing as we knew that this lady has only a small wage and was deep in debts the year before. I thanked her for her generous donation and told her about my fortune cookie. She answered that "she has been guided" to do it, although it was much more than she could actually afford and she even had to pay $9 for fees, but she wanted that $100 arrive to us.

At first we thought that our friends above guided her, but we were mistaken. A while later we found out that she has been guided by the dark ones that "guide" her right now to accuse us in public. We have absolutely nothing against this lady and we enjoy to see how pissed off the "gurus" are that force her to comment the way she does.

Frank and myself have been always offered a bait by the darks in form of cash, because this is what they have deprived us of, from the day we were born. The darks use every chance to manipulate people against us. If the cash-bait is not working, they try other ways like defamation etc.

Don't ask me how the hell the darks guided her to donate exactly $100 at that time... I can't answer this question from a 3d point of view. We sitting in a Chinese restaurant in Germany and she thousands or miles away, donates almost at the same time I made that joke. Maybe Frank can answer this one for you :happy-smileyflower: :wink:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Nov 2014 18:33

Δύναμις wrote:The only precondition needed is a certain ability (or as some scientist call it: mental disorder) that allows 3rd parties take their bodies over either in certain moments or for whole weeks, months, years (as long as needed to accomplish their plan).

In her case she got infected by something we call "eloi" infection. Her OC is infected with it. We know these kind of attack well, they tried on us too.

This infection is done by a kind of replicator. These replicators are the most developed replicators from darks we found until now. There are 2 kinds of infections, one for the Outer-Cores, one for Cores. Many OIC incarnated ones have both.

These replicators have huge abilities in manipulating their hosts in many kinds. For example with "own thoughts", "own emotions" and so on. If you don't have a lot of experience with many kind of influences, you are not really able to detect, that it's not your own thoughts and emotions. They are also very good in making "man in the middle" attacks, which means, they attack a 3rd being, and the attack is masked to look as it was done by the host.
iaqua

Unread postby iaqua » 21 Nov 2014 23:14

Nasty stuff.. Interesting example Dynamis
A lot of :chores-vacuum: to do i guess..

:handgestures-thumbup: guys!
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 24 Nov 2014 16:03

Hi :greetings-waveyellow:

Interesting stories to hear.

As a comment on this subject I just thought that it could be interesting to add:

Recently I have been reminding myself to try the dowsers rod training described on this forum as well as to ask questions and try to see if I can get answers. After some some initial unresponsive attempts I got some minor respons but still not very successful - so, I assumed that I might have damage or similar blocking me from doing this very effectively. :angry-banghead:

However, a few days into this experimenting I get this link mail to me from a website forum that have visiting a year back or so. The link contain a pdf version of the book 'The Diviners Bible - Vibrational Sciences and Raditional Paraphysics' - a 600-page document containing various scientific research, information and detailed descriptions related to divining/dowsers. A lot of information and related to just what I had been trying to do and understand for the last week or so. Of course, there is no realistic way that the website would know about that I had been trying that.

Looking at it briefly it contain many references to wavefiedls, cubes, geometric figures, explanations to what old structures (e.g. pyramids) could have been used for etc.

Now, I cannot check easily to what extent the content in the book is reliable and to what extent it is not - so maybe I am wrong. But I thought that this looked like it could be a nice example of an OIC-trap where the 'right' information just 'happen' to conveniently be put into my hands at a time when I am subsceptible to that. :wink:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 24 Nov 2014 16:43

Yes, I get this book is OIC related. So this means not that all is bs, this means, that it may indeed work with OIC incarnated ones, but not with the others. It shows clearly how the OIC trap system is working. As it may work for some, it must be right. So if it is not working for "you" (not meaning you now personal...) it must be something wrong with you....

This OIC blinding system can be projected on most OIC things...
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 25 Nov 2014 12:59

Thanks for checking Frank,

I guess this was probably AI-created because considering the small probability that I would 'fall for this' at this stage makes this trap setup look stupid. Well, I am happy to get another example of OIC-trap methodology because it makes OIC existance and how it works more obvious/visible.

:happy-sunshine:

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”