Tell me what you think!

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
Δύναμις

Tell me what you think!

Unread postby Δύναμις » 19 Nov 2014 10:54

:greetings-waveyellow:

Would you ever consider ridiculing or accusing someone out of the blue in public if you were not afraid of him/her?
I don't follow the blog where a former member of our forum denominated us as "Tin Soldiers", but I was really amused when another member forwarded that post to me this morning.
The one who called us "Tin Soldiers" didn't get the meaning at all. We are not soldiers and we didn't start any kind of war. We are only claiming back what is ours (and yours on global level) and we do this in a very soft way.

Well, I guess this was a good start in the day today, because as this proverb says: "much enemy much ore" :happy-smileyflower:

:romance-grouphug:
LeeDee

Re: Tell me what you think!

Unread postby LeeDee » 19 Nov 2014 11:25

Last edited by LeeDee on 24 Aug 2017 09:45, edited 1 time in total.
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 19 Nov 2014 14:57

He/she works for you because he speards info about Protoi.If someone will think and believe any bad things about Protoi just because of him/her,then Protoi lost nothing.
Its only a little filter.
Isnt it?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 19 Nov 2014 16:24

LeeDee wrote:... And yes, you are right - fear, great fear combined with cognition that they have been/are mistaken (of course not willing to admit that) and/or recognition that you are "better" than they are (which of course hits them directly into ... well, we all know where to :-D ).

Oh, I never thought of that in this way, but now you say :wink:

Pegazus wrote:He/she works for you because he speards info about Protoi.If someone will think and believe any bad things about Protoi just because of him/her,then Protoi lost nothing.
Its only a little filter.
Isnt it?

:handgestures-thumbup: Good point! Yes, even negative promotion is a good promotion!

:text-thankyoublue: both for sharing your opinion!

:romance-grouphug:

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”