Friend or Foe

Mes

Friend or Foe

Unread postby Mes » 22 Jul 2014 04:48

This is quite a complex topic what I want to bring up here. Not even about only one topic. But something about what we are doing here and how I am part of it and through this how I see the darks and us. And about how the hell is that possible that sometimes we seems to be saying totally the opposite what we said much earlier. We tried to explain these things in the past in several way, but maybe never enough closely and lifelike.

So let's see.

1) I am dark, you are dark...

Noone likes to be dark, noone wants to be the bad boy/girl. Noone. This is why it comes in our mind, especially if we are hanging around such kind of forums like this one, that what might be our „classification”. Yeah, it happened with me too. I even didn't have too much clue about spiritual things, all I know that what helped me to „awake” that I was standing on a bus and was ralizing that there is no good and bad one. And now most of you will nodding that yes, this part I knew also, so let's go on... But let's still stop a bit here. What all this means? This means that the old lady on that bus who made the tantrum with the young girl, because she didn't stand up and offer her the seat, wasn't a bad one - even if she seemed to be worse than a hellcat -, nor the girl who refused to give the seat for whatever reasons. Why?
a) The problem wasn't with this two person, but the environment what made opportunity that there weren't enough sitting place for everyone. Anyway if we try zoom out a bit, we can imagine, that the earth itself is maybe just not the right way prepared environment for us. Most of us already realized this thing a long time ago. Ok, one point is the environment.

b) But even if so, why the lady acted so awful and why the girl was so „dumb”? The lady maybe felt that she deserves the respect because of her age, possibly it was more about that she was scared of her own age, her health status, she was worried about her strong heartbeats, varicoses or so, if this wouldn't be the situation she wouldn't have been so fed up. And the girl, she was maybe simply just tired or she was fed up also that she doesn't get the chance to have a sit because she has to offer it all the time to someone. So the second point is about the personal issues. We all have it, this is what makes us move forward. By self-training we can learn what are our real personal issues and what are those what is just rubbish and covering the main points to hide from us. Most of us learnt this too on our long road (maybe to hell? Who knows, really? - if I won't forget I will explain later how I meant this*)

c) The third point. This is the part what about we would say that we are all humans. Doesn't matter if you call yourself angel, alien, or blue fairy (I don't know are there blue fairies incarnated here anyway?). You are sitting in the same soup, so you are human too. And usually we say this too: „everyone can make a mistake, and noone is perfect.” Why we tell these things? Because sometimes we are doing or saying such things what are very far from the perfect and without any explainable reason. Like the above two, maybe the old lady thought: „I'm sure that I won't get any seat today again, it always happens with me”. And maybe the girl: „I'm always giving my seat, but not today”. So we already sure about, that we can look forward a good seat fight. Seemingly these are very similar things than the b) point, but the difference is, while b) is something that you deal with all the time this one is a sudden mostly emotional reaction. Although they can follow patterns also. These are what we call influences or AIs. This makes us humans: the influences and AIs and other unnamed mess. Interesting, isn't it?

Most of us even have no clue about how he/she would be like without those little voices and impulses and imperfections.

And this is where we are right now. All of us. Doesn't matter if light or dark, because all of us getting this, all the time. All of us has bunch of foreign influences, even if they are not recognizing it, all of us has little thoughts what never was theirs. We are sitting in the same soup and we are sharing the same mess. You can say that the darks made this to us, but I can tell you that none of them is down here who had made this. So yes they have some benefits on what they will take advantage whenever they need or they think, but they have their influences, AIs, personal issues, what more they have to live here too.

We want to recognize down here who is friend, who is foe, who is light, who is dark to see where from we can wait the attack or the harm or if our mother-in-law is a dark or not, because she said something about us (if she would be dark it would be much easier solution, we wouldn't need to solve the problem and ask why she said that, just think about her as an evil witch). But we have to learn that even if we say that the darks are attacking us, that doesn't mean down here that you will get the slap from a dark one, but maybe from a light one. You can never know.

This is why Alex sais partly that we won't say who is light, who is not. We cannot judge. And you cannot also, you cannot even judge yourself, especially not by outside information. Because this is not the main point. The main point is still: who are you? And it's not just about solving the personal issues, but it's about to recognize your own influences, and AI friends, to realize that this is you, and those are not. If you learnt this, then maybe after, you can try to explore in others what is what makes them moving, acting and speaking, if what they told was really how they meant. Your responsibility here is nothing else, just to know yourself and your environment as much as possible, be aware as much as possible and make your decisions the best possible way as you can in the current situation. Anyway not a big secret I think, if I tell, that all we know, what we collected together knowledge, came to us in this way too. All of it. We get hints from our every day life situations, from the happenings, whatever.

In one sentence, the all above, just as if you would get lost the thread (I know it was long):
Why we are doing the classifications are only because it's needed to our job, it just only signs how ill a being is. On 3d level we have nothing to do with it, nothing at all.

2) I am liar, you are liar...

This point will be about the credibility.

To start I copy here you from the 1) point:

„This is why Alex sais partly that we won't say who is light, who is not. We cannot judge. And you cannot also, you cannot even judge yourself, especially not by outside information.„

a) There is one other reason, I think, why we cannot tell you if you are dark or light. The reason is very simple. Let's say Alex sais that (she won't but just let's suppose now) you are dark. What you will do? Two options: you will think not so nice things about Alex, or you will go to a corner and silently cry and think not so nice things about yourself. This depends on your habit, especially that most of you out there still have no clue what does it mean to be dark. So here Alex - to not to make harm to herself or you or others, would be forced to lie to you. So she would be a liar. This is the thing where it comes in the stupid question, stupid answer situation.

b) What if simply Alex wasn't right about your classification. There can be several reasons why she wouldn't get the answer well. For example:
- she didn't ask the right question (sometimes, some of you would be surprised how hard it can be to ask the right question),
- the person who about she asks wearing a mask,
- the person's classification for some reason is complicated (that happens too)
- and at last but not least it's in the plans to undercover someone's identity until a point
Whatever is the reason, but it can happen that what answer she gets and shares with you, would make her a liar in your eyes later.

So here it is even if she gave you, your answer with the best intent, she gets the „liar” medal.
What is quite funny thinking about she did nothing bad, but you pushed the responsibility of yours on her, and when it failed, you marked her.

You cannot know who is liar who is not, you can know only one thing, that what you think about the world and where you put yourself in it and comparing to that what inputs you get. And I think that those who are making so bitter fights against lie and trying to detect who is lying who is not, are still need to learn one or two things, especially around trusting in themselves.

So from this point of view there is no truth and no lie, because if I look from here then everything can be true, if I look from there everything can be lie, and it's your own personal decision what you choose to think.

And if this wouldn't have been enough, just a few more sentence (it's 5 a.m. in the morning here, and I didn't sleep yet, so I starts to get bored with this topic too, not just you)

The Protoi main job is not the information sharing and making the people to understand. Not yet, maybe it never will be, who knows. The forum is a tool for our job, and you who are here are helping us through it.

The above a few times mentioned responsibility. It's yours, just yours, whatever I tell you, whatever the Protoi tell you, it's your decision to believe it or not. You can't blame me if it turns out that I was wrong, or even if I lied to you because of whatever reasons.

Yes, Protoi may happen to lie. But because they are getting that information themselves too, or they think that information is right. Because at that time, at that situation, that kind of lie was needed for all of us to go through it. And it can be that everything what we talked about was a lie. Who knows? But is that really so important if it saved us? Don't forget information can make quite much trouble, especially the "truth".

Anyway there is no eternal truth, at least not here, not right now, not for us. You know why? Because you are the most evolved creature (monster sometimes) in the whole creation! And we are still evolving day by day. Try to deal with it.

So the conclusion: Whatever you think about us, however you think that we are discredited or not the whole doesn't matter. It can happen that some of you out there will try to ruin the forum, even without any bad intent, but it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter, because the Protoi will continue their job in a way or another. This can be good news or a bad one, depending on who you support.

One more thing. What I wrote here, is completely my own personal opinion, based on my own personal observations. What more, what you read here is only my own personal uglyness and harshness what you may feel sometimes (it's maybe some of my AIs also, they love trolling). It has nothing to do with the Protoi actually. So if you don't like it, don't dare to blame the Protoi, only me. :)

*Yeah about the going to hell part: from the above maybe you can see now, that we can never know where we are going, and maybe exactly we are going toward the hell, but at least we can do it with straight back knowing that we did our best, so let's enjoy what we left here. Yes this is sarcasm, quite much, actually it sucks and it gets harder and harder with every step, I feel it too... But who have known that the way toward hell is so hard?

** tomorrow I will recheck the typo and if everything is written in a way as I wanted, until if there is something misunderstandable, don't kill me please. :D
Δύναμις

Re: Friend or Foe

Unread postby Δύναμις » 22 Jul 2014 11:06

:text-goodpost: :text-thankyoublue: dear Mes :romance-kisscheek:

You are so right in every point! This is a perfect description of the situation we are going through now. The example with the old lady and the girl in the bus shows exactly how people get triggered by AIs or implants or whatever else it may be. We all have learned to judge situations like that by what we see and what we have been taught in the past, but this is obviously wrong. We can't judge at all, because we only see a part / some aspect of the whole.

I'll gladly share the responsibility for what you wrote, so people can chase me as well if they feel like doing it :-D.

:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 22 Jul 2014 11:25

Δύναμις wrote:I'll gladly share the responsibility for what you wrote, so people can chase me as well if they feel like doing it :-D.

Me too.... :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug:

P.S. I'm just happy, that i have "only" the cleaner job, and you two are here for the intelligent thoughts and writings... :chores-vacuum:
Dolphin

Unread postby Dolphin » 22 Jul 2014 12:48

:greetings-waveyellow: Dear Mes, thank you so much for your thoughts and purification of some important things! :romance-heartsmiley: :angelic-sunshine:
Mes

Unread postby Mes » 22 Jul 2014 13:53

Thanks for all of you for all of your kind words and support.

Frank wrote:P.S. I'm just happy, that i have "only" the cleaner job, and you two are here for the intelligent thoughts and writings... :chores-vacuum:

Yes, if you wouldn't do the cleaner job, I wouldn't get the chance to write such clevernesses.
alc

Unread postby alc » 22 Jul 2014 23:15

Hi Mes great art u did here :text-goodpost:

I am happy to be here and i mean it
:romance-smileyheart: you all
:romance-grouphug:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 01 Aug 2014 04:29

I think someone messed with you real hard this time:D

It is a very instructive writing.

Limited perception causes limited sight and cause us to receive limited information from our "reality".

But how should we know if our perception is really limited?Because there are tension between us.That means we dont see the situation the information from every angle.(And we dont receive it exactly as it is because we cant use telepathy or not many can).

Our perception is limited because of the method in which we are processing information is limited.Its not full its not complete.That is because for one:limited time. Because everybody thinks death comes soon i have to enjoy life more and more and more.....causing them to be in non stop circle.....never to let them stop to think about why are they there...

To tell the truth its not needed to see and to perceive a situation from every angle...i mean.if you want peace.Its enough to see your part.Its enough to see yourself in the NOW.That alone creates a discharge.

The self perception is enough for the peace,and its enough from one side it doesnt have to be from the other too...but if you want to create more peace from that if you want to transmute more understanding and if you want to create more information(containing peace) favoring you its not enough.
For that you have to attain a full consciousness a full perception to see the informations and their way and their goal....

(Because of the conception of infinity,the information will not stop and go forever,until it reconnects to its roots?Or gets annihilated.or whatever... ).

I dont even have to say that the lack of information creates fear.....so as long as we dont have the full consciousness we have to live with fear.That of course bad because fear+fear =more Fear.

Ah sorry if this made no sense....or was very unequivocal to some(lol words like this exist?)

Also sorry for my poor english...thats why i only read here most of the time.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 01 Aug 2014 08:43

Teis wrote:...
But how should we know if our perception is really limited?Because there are tension between us.That means we dont see the situation the information from every angle.(And we dont receive it exactly as it is because we cant use telepathy or not many can).

:greetings-waveyellow: Teis,

I don't think that telepathy would change anything on our perception except adding one more perspective/angle, but never all possible angles. Perception is a personal thing and therefore limited.

Teis wrote:Our perception is limited because of the method in which we are processing information is limited.Its not full its not complete.That is because for one:limited time. Because everybody thinks death comes soon i have to enjoy life more and more and more.....causing them to be in non stop circle....

That part confuses me a bit. I don't know it "enjoying life" is the reason for all the troubles on earth. It is more about surviving than enjoying. The non stop circle is a totally different thing in my eyes.

Teis wrote:To tell the truth its not needed to see and to perceive a situation from every angle...i mean.if you want peace.Its enough to see your part.Its enough to see yourself in the NOW.That alone creates a discharge.

The self perception is enough for the peace,and its enough from one side it doesnt have to be from the other too...but if you want to create more peace from that if you want to transmute more understanding and if you want to create more information(containing peace) favoring you its not enough.

This is a very self centered and a very limited point of view, which makes me think that I probably misunderstand what you write here. Be in peace with yourself is fine, but this won't keep others from giving you hard times. Peace shouldn't be just in one's mind, peace should be everywhere. What you wrote sounds to me like a personal advice, but nothing more than that. It doesn't explain anything, it only shows a way to avoid conflicts. This has almost nothing to do with the subject of this thread.

Teis wrote:... For that you have to attain a full consciousness a full perception to see the informations and their way and their goal....

(Because of the conception of infinity,the information will not stop and go forever,until it reconnects to its roots?Or gets annihilated.or whatever... ).
I dont even have to say that the lack of information creates fear.....so as long as we dont have the full consciousness we have to live with fear.That of course bad because fear+fear =more Fear.

"Attain full consciousness" is something that no one of us down here will ever be able to do, if things keep the way they are right now.
I think you are mixing common "spiritual" views with what Mes wrote above and what we are actually doing here. Fears are a very personal issue too. This forum is full of posts that can help you (and everyone else of course) to get rid of every day fears, because we deliver the necessary knowledge to understand and to demystify things that cause those fears.
Lack of information creates fear, yes. This is where the own responsibility comes in and where each one should start using the own brain and stop waiting for "saviors".
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 01 Aug 2014 13:24

Teis wrote:The self perception is enough for the peace,and its enough from one side it doesnt have to be from the other too...

I absolute don't agree with this!

How do you want to stop someone (for example darks) just with your self perception from harming, torturing and murdering others? The effect what this will have on those beings is, that they laugh about you, and they are happy to get another naive victim for the shit they are doing...

Teis wrote:so as long as we dont have the full consciousness we have to live with fear.That of course bad because fear+fear =more Fear.

What do you fear? And why do you fear?
There is no reason to fear anything, if you understand your own situation.
Fear is just a dark enslaving tool. Understand this, and you are free. Understand, that you are in a (shit) avatar down here. So why to fear to leave this? There is no real reason. If you have fears, it's only your problem and your fault. because you allow them to be. You allow them to direct your life.
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 01 Aug 2014 14:32

:greetings-waveyellow: Teis,

Hi! :greetings-wavingyellow:

I don't think that telepathy would change anything on our perception except adding one more perspective/angle, but never all possible angles. Perception is a personal thing and therefore limited.

I think you are right in that.Telepathy gives the information in a more complete form with a better way not in a fragment and it gets no plus interfere information by mood or anything like that.Perception is a personal thing and therefore limited to a persons view that means everybody process information from their side first.And the limit can be lifted if someone process informations better and understands other from their view.The more angle one understands the more complete the picture will be.Meaning there will be less foe effect.

That part confuses me a bit. I don't know it "enjoying life" is the reason for all the troubles on earth. It is more about surviving than enjoying. The non stop circle is a totally different thing in my eyes.

Sorry if im confusing sometimes i choose the wrong words in this language what i meant many believe that life ends fast and life is a one time opportunity by that many ignores the present(and their own better way) and thrive to enjoy life as much as they can even ignoring others who die on the streets.(I want to add that those who think they live in a society must take responsibility for others bad action too.In japan that works like if someone in a class fails in an exam everybody will be blamed in that class.Or if a company fails because of one element others will be blamed too in that section because not lifting that person to their level.Im not saying its bad or good but society comes with these things.By barricading ourselves in our spiritual world,we disconnects from society and it will be left to rot.)

This is a very self centered and a very limited point of view, which makes me think that I probably misunderstand what you write here. Be in peace with yourself is fine, but this won't keep others from giving you hard times. Peace shouldn't be just in one's mind, peace should be everywhere. What you wrote sounds to me like a personal advice, but nothing more than that. It doesn't explain anything, it only shows a way to avoid conflicts. This has almost nothing to do with the subject of this thread.

Sorry i will correct myself.Everybody is self centered but maybe not everybody conscious to it the right amount.So i meant if you want to stop a negative charge to spread through by you.....(because that happens if you get the charge you will share it with others in a random moment when the cup fills)its enough to discharge it and stop it if you are master in focusing yourself.
If you want to create more than this you have to be crafty and go to act like a way that it favors not you but others in the situation.(Im sorry if this has nothing to do with the subject.My post can be deleted ,i wont miss it.)

"Attain full consciousness" is something that no one of us down here will ever be able to do, if things keep the way they are right now.
I think you are mixing common "spiritual" views with what Mes wrote above and what we are actually doing here. Fears are a very personal issue too. This forum is full of posts that can help you (and everyone else of course) to get rid of every day fears, because we deliver the necessary knowledge to understand and to demystify things that cause those fears.
Lack of information creates fear, yes. This is where the own responsibility comes in and where each one should start using the own brain and stop waiting for "saviors".

Sometimes things change really fast without precaution.If i mix things up sorry for that.I just feel like everything can be attached to everything in a way...however if i do it a bad way,mods can trashcan my post.

So about fear,fear is simply the thing that stop things in their way mostly informations.Like if someone fears of a slap what he/she will receive after saying a thing that is "bad or good".Any information that is witheld comes from some form of fear.And fear only exists in place where information is limited or not complete.Because of limited perceptions from one side.(For example people(can be aliens) with high end technology will not start shouting here how to do it because he will get killed by people who dont want other people to evolve or because of fear that they will eradicate themselves by that high end technology).

In the end everybody wants to be kind with the others but only after a certain degree of self satisfaction.(Not hungry,not tired,....other illusions...etc).
Only the order is not good.There is a way where everybody can be happy.But it might be individual.

It might be bad to wait for saviors but,lets just leave the soup on the fire and wait where it will end.Or the cake in the oven.Sometimes there is a need of interception by those people who are partly responsible for the soup.
However the soup would really cool down without help or the cake in the oven would really cool down after a while by itself.EVEN if it takes all the gas or fuel from the world it would end up cooling after a while....who knows how much time would it take.So things will change one way or another.

Yes this forum is full of useful posts that helps to remove fear,but there are special cases where personal fears cannot be solved by just knowing the solution.

And of course sometimes there are casese when plus informations cause fear by themselves because there is a time gap between changing thoughts.In the gap where we dont know what should we think we feel fear......sorry for the lot"we" im not like that in real life.
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 01 Aug 2014 14:55

How do you want to stop someone (for example darks) just with your self perception from harming, torturing and murdering others? The effect what this will have on those beings is, that they laugh about you, and they are happy to get another naive victim for the shit they are doing...

I dont or i cant modify or stop their actions so i can only stop the effects of their actions spreading and flowing in the roots.The roots must be protected first.And that makes their actions to go waste.

What do you fear? And why do you fear?
There is no reason to fear anything, if you understand your own situation.
Fear is just a dark enslaving tool. Understand this, and you are free. Understand, that you are in a (shit) avatar down here. So why to fear to leave this? There is no real reason. If you have fears, it's only your problem and your fault. because you allow them to be. You allow them to direct your life.

I agree with this.
Fear is a tool they use to hide truth modify it creating disinfo its a tool that confuses people.I understand this.
To leave a situation that is still not completely understood yet is a strange act.I am trying to get more info to make less place for fears thats all.Im trying to not fear and i know i could ignore fear but that i think that wouldnt be enough to equalize it.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 01 Aug 2014 15:22

Teis, I think it is about time that you get out of your "prison" or whatever you want to call the "spiritual thing" you are in.
Not everything can be attached to everything, at least not by mixing up subjects and topics. Everything is connected to something else and so on, yes, but by mixing things up you don't show the connection between them, but that you didn't get the point. You jump from thing to thing without examining or going in detail to make it easy to follow your thoughts. I guess the reason you don't do it, is simply that you can't do it. You are bond to 3d way of thinking and acting, mixed with two-three drops "nonsense spirituality" (sorry for this, but not better way to say it). Even your examples are kind of failure and off topic but they show exactly how the darks have managed to poison millions of people with unnecessary fears.

I am afraid you have to get rid of this kind of thinking if you want to understand what really goes on here (3d and also in our forum). We are not a spiritual site and not easy to follow if you can't change your perspective.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 01 Aug 2014 16:32

Teis wrote:Telepathy gives the information in a more complete form with a better way not in a fragment and it gets no plus interfere information by mood or anything like that.

I think what you call "telepathy" is in first place an easy way for darks, traitors and other assholes to communicate bullshit. It's a common way to place wrong information and to mislead people. Most people think "hey, it's comming from "above", so it must be good and true". But sorry, this is stupid spiritual bullshit. If you would have shown someone 500 years ago a flatscreen TV or smartphone working, he would for sure think it's "higher beings" stuff too.

Teis wrote:Any information that is witheld comes from some form of fear.

I would not agree. A lot of information withheld comes also from pure calculation, without fear. Fear is not a philosophical object, it's defined energy objects and effects. So we can clearly identify it.

Teis wrote:And fear only exists in place where information is limited or not complete.

Clear no from me to this. I am sure, if we would tell all Protoi knowledge and the people would really understand it, understand what darks did, who they are, how many are here and so on, many would get real fears. And in very many it would produce a lot of hate... So we Protoi shut up....

Teis wrote:In the end everybody wants to be kind with the others but only after a certain degree of self satisfaction.

Sorry, but NO. We tried to go a cooperative way with the darks. We often offered healing. They denied. They answered with harming and killing. I definitely don't want to be kind with any of the darks, but i don't feel any self satisfaction with taking them away...

Teis wrote:There is a way where everybody can be happy.

Are we living on the same planet? The darks implemented a lot of mechanisms here, just to harm us, and to ensure we will never get happy. They put this shit even in the base fractal structures.... So sorry, this is a very naive perspective.

Teis wrote:It might be bad to wait for saviors but,lets just leave the soup on the fire and wait where it will end.Or the cake in the oven.Sometimes there is a need of interception by those people who are partly responsible for the soup.
However the soup would really cool down without help or the cake in the oven would really cool down after a while by itself.EVEN if it takes all the gas or fuel from the world it would end up cooling after a while....who knows how much time would it take.So things will change one way or another.

Ok, sorry for the real hard words in advance now! But this is real bullshit, did you read anything in our forum or wiki? NOTHING will change to the better from alone! We are the "saviors", and if we can not finish the job, there will only be changes to the worse. There are no other positive groups out there who are trying to save this planet! A lot are playing in OIC (astral disneyland...), thinking they maybe can change something. But under the line they just make it worse.... This place was designed to make beings dark and / or to kill them! No one will ever come here to save us, if we don't do it ourselves. Read again all topics related to "fractal". All those "higher" beings don't even understand this 3d planet... In the last 8 weeks were 4 attempts to destroy this planet and all beings on it. The Protoi stopped them. And for some we get effing revenge from darks in 3d, what costs us lot of money what we don't have... Pls wake up from these "spiritual" and "lightworker" bullshit, which got created by darks to mislead....
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 07 Aug 2014 16:31

Frank wrote:Ok, sorry for the real hard words in advance now! But this is real bullshit, did you read anything in our forum or wiki?

Yeah of course i read the forum and the wiki but understanding it is another matter its a whole other thing.But i have to admit i may neglected the forum nowadays which i regret.Well i dont really feel myself as a lightworker i dont know if i ever was one.I always tried to not follow anybody in the start or i was just to lazy to follow i dont know.I only "followed" 1person now and then but that 1person always left exits from him and never glued anybody to himself and to his views only helped others kindly if one wanted it.Through kind words or through telling his personal understandings of life...The problem is that i may used his limited understanding and applied it to my life and to my own limited understanding and started spreading his words through these limited filters without knowing that it will sound bullshit anyway.

So you are right i should gain more real understanding through this forum and i should start to really awake to myself and start to be myself....thanks for the call. :roll:

*and sorry for the offtopics*
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 07 Aug 2014 23:47

Teis wrote:...thanks for the call. :roll:

Thanks for answering the call :wink: :romance-grouphug:

Return to “Understand your own situation!”