Labels and other tiny things

Mes

Labels and other tiny things

Unread postby Mes » 29 Jul 2014 15:05

It seems impossible to me to write down everything to this topic, and I feel it would be too long and it would make much confusion. There are parts also of this topic what I don't understand too. Because of this, I let open some questions. These are more little snippets, than logically built up information. This may help for you to discover, if you would be interested in the topic or just simply bored and in need of some input. So please along reading feel free to stop and use your intuition, imagination and associate with your experiences.

Every area of our lives give us some labels for example: child, adult. Or by what we are doing daily in our 3d life as work: the IT guy, the painter, the welder, the teacher. Then there are other kind of labels, what determines our behaviour: the rebeller, the one who is always kind with everyone, and what I like especially for some reason „the mother-in-law” (somehow the darks made some very good job with this label :D).

If we think about these labels more deeper, they are forming a hierarchical system where the labels are categorized and will look like a library catalogue. So, actually - we want it or not - we can be categorized and searchable by being put in some boxes.

Our life modell is also about, that after you got a label, you stay in it. This is what our social expectations/thinking holds fix. So according to these we try to meet the expectations, because anyway we wouldn't be normal. And hey here we got another label. You have to be ”normal”. This is that label, what most of us have to have to be able to survive. If you don't have it, and you don't behave yourself, you can expect some troubles for sure.

From this everyone can get a picture how this may look like.

The labels not bad just because they can put us into boxes, but because they are dividing us. Very good example what just happens with the labeling someone to dark and light. Or you are ugly, I am nice. Or my personal experience, when I was told that I'm a healer. When you get a so honorable title, two things can happen with you. You let yourself carried away with it or you start to hate it, feeling that it's not fitting on you at all. Thankfully of our very skillful influencers and whisperers, I had both experience. Not talking about that from that point the problems started to come up like: this is my job, that one is your job and you don't have anything to do with my job etc., so jealousy and other not so nice things came up as it can come up with whatever titles.

In normal case we would say that I wasn't able to handle the fact that I'm a healer, it was too much responsibility for me. Yes that's true too in case we think about that the above situation happened in a barrier-free environment and we suppose that I chose to be healer by myself with knowing every circumstances (what is stupidness, because no such a way that you would know about every circumstances and possibilities). But I got a label with what I tried to meet all the time not seeing that the problem is not with me, but with the title itself.

So if you feel that some part of your life is not fitting into your imagination for whatever reason, try to check if the label is fitting for you or not.

And also don't forget however it seems to be that a label is permanent, they are not. In 3d circumstances, down here it should be, if we would want to play the games what darks offered for us. But we are not stupid biorobots, who fitting into boxes, so if you feel to be an artist instead of a mathematician, give it a try, but this doesn't mean that you will want to be an atrist all the time. In a few weeks maybe you will want to be a flower.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying here, to give up everything you have just to live for your dreams, but try to go over a bit your barriers, because however the dark system tries to make us only fight for our lives, we still just here to learn and experience, and part of this to try out new labels, what you feel comfortable with you, even if they seems to be ridiculous or not too useful.

We would think that the titles (yes they are labels too) and other labels would make us someone, or better or simply just useful, there can be million of reason why we want to get a label on us. And this is part of the trap too. Your belief that for being someone precious you have to get a nice label.

Maybe I made you confused here. But because we cannot ignore the fact that we are in a system with labels, I say to you to use it, but as widely and wisely as possible, but do this always by knowing that this labelling system is very far away from our true nature and the way of our understanding and thinking. This system may seem to be logical, but beside being logical we are working with associations also. And here again, not the associations which are forced into be logical, but every of us has an independent way to connect things together, to associate with each other, and because of this, the labels will always be a bit uncomfortable. So use the system freely, but don't bother yourself with expectations of the system or of yours.
zoozoom

Re: Labels and other tiny things

Unread postby zoozoom » 29 Jul 2014 19:46

nice topic, Mes

i dont like labels.

labels make picture about us that other peoples see. more and ore, people judge about other just acording labels.

and in this system, there are lot of labels sticked just to show someone better or less good than they really are. we can see it in lot of massmedia.

problem is, when there is label sticked to someone, other percept them in this way, and noone think much is it true or not.

so, i dont like, and i dont beleive in labels. i prefere to call people or things with their true name
Dolphin

Unread postby Dolphin » 29 Jul 2014 21:17

:greetings-wavingyellow: Hello Mes,

thank you also that you've placed this topic here. It's still one of the issues that weigh heavily on my shoulders also. And it's like a burden I have to wear day by day and seemingly I won't get rid of it, when things go bad maybe until the end of my life. I relate specifically to the labeling by my own family and the family in law (and I absolutely agree with what you wrote about the darks and the mother in law :laughing-rofl:)

If they once labeled you as an abnormal and unadjusted member of the family they put you in their "black sheep box" automatically. And then you're wearing this label somehow like an imprint or a stamp if you want it or not. I agree also with what Ivan said. Other people characterize you and get a picture of you only by seeing or hearing about the label you got. And it's not just the "black sheep label" itself but rather all the emotions that it causes. Unnecessary, useless, undesirable and negative emotions, such as sadness, anger, sorrows, feelings of exclusion and all the endless questions that come up.. why aren't they able to understand me and my otherness and adjustment, not even try to spend a little bit of tolerance or acceptance. They just placed you in the corner, devalued and isolated. How to get rid of such hurting and harming labels of others? Is there a programming needed for this crap?

Personally, when I look back then I can say I am also glad to left some old labels behind me, especially society ones from the former job. And you're so right to say try out some new labels. I really know for long what I would like to try and do. But then I look at my surrounding and realize that there are a lot of bad circumstances which aren't much helpful and willingly to give me this try. Yes, I know you could say this is just an excuse and I am just too lazy and only need a kick in the a...! I could agree but sort of still won't be able to change anything. So if I feel too weak to handle it alone, where do I meet this someone that takes my hand and helps me kick out of the suffering situation...or how do I get the power back to make these by myself?

Well, let me tell you finally what happend to me, dear Mes, referring to "when I was told that I'm a healer"... when I came to middle of your text during I was reading it I felt something changing in my body, I felt a big energ flow. I tried to check and got (and maybe somebody can confirm) that your post is really spreading out healing energy! You know for sure if you like this label or not :romance-caress: , YOU ARE A HEALER, Mes :romance-kisscheek:! And I hope you'll keep on posting and sharing your thoughts with us and the people in this forum. :romance-grouphug: :text-thankyoublue: :romance-heartsthree:
Mes

Unread postby Mes » 30 Jul 2014 00:02

Dolphin wrote:the labeling by my own family

Yes, getting labels from the family is always a hard situation. You can try to ignore it, but since you are spending your everydays with them, it's not an easy situation. I know this too. I cannot say that you have to totally ignore this, just try to avoid to be bothered by it as much as possible. In these cases I try to remind myself about the difference between their perspective and mine, it helps me to focus, and not carried away by feeling hurt.

Dolphin wrote:Yes, I know you could say this is just an excuse and I am just too lazy and only need a kick in the a...!

:) yes, this is a label too. But this is something what is a must to avoid, because this is something useless. It's not a rat race. There is no such thing that someone would be lazy, but they can have their reasons why they are not doing something. So, I'm sure, that you examined your circumstances and you found that now it's not possible to do it differently as you do right now. And this is nobody else's business, just yours. You have to deal with it alone, so it's your right to do it in that way as you can.

Dolphin wrote:You know for sure if you like this label or not :romance-caress: , YOU ARE A HEALER, Mes :romance-kisscheek:!

:D pff, this wasn't nice from you, but thanks :) For me with this works like this: I accept that you see in this way and I'm thankful for it, but because it feels uncomfortable I won't identify myself with it. And maybe it's an important thing to learn not to identify yourself with those labels automatically which are clearly not from you (this category: the friends, enemies, influences, ais too!), even not if they are kind. Not because they were given with bad intent, but because you have to know by yourself what label is fitting for you and what not.

Example for this, if someone sais to you that you are kind, in the next time you may automatically try to act with him/her kind, even if he/she doesn't deserve it. Or exactly because you were called kind you will act totally the opposite just to show, that you are not kind. :D

Dolphin wrote:And I hope you'll keep on posting and sharing your thoughts with us and the people in this forum.

I'm planning but we will see what the future brings. It can happen that I shut up now for a time, for whatever reasons. But I think that will be ok too. Think about it in this way, now I'm a bit under the "post writer" label, but it can happen, that tomorrow I won't feel myself well with this (this can mean also, that simply I won't have anything to tell). This is how it works with these label things, you don't have to take responsibility for hold on to them. Not even if seemingly that would be the right thing. :)

This is for everyone, who may reading: My writings are not about that you have to do something in that way as I write it down, because that won't make you better, lighter or whatever. I won't give you the perfect solution for anything, because as I told we are evolving and every of us walks on their own ways because of this. But it can happen, that seeing a solution can give you a good hint, how to solve in your situation even if it makes you do totally the opposite of it what I wrote down. And you can always choose an independent solution also.

Example: Imagine that we are outside in waist-deep snow. Our task is to make our way toward the end of the field. We are moving side by side in lanes to make the path free for the others. You cannot see what bumps and potholes can be under the snow, and if you arrive there how you will be able to solve it. But by looking on the neighbour's lanes you can estimate which bump goes toward you, and you can see which way you better to bypass it.

What is nice thing to see here, that Zoozoom got a perspective, Dolphin got a perspective and how I meant the topic is another perspective too. And none of them is a wrong perspective. In this way the solution methods of our problems cannot be wrong perspectives also. You only owe explanation to yourself about the way how you solve your situations, but for yourself explain what you did and why, because from that you can learn and it can help to clear up the things. Also understanding each others perspective can be a key (Alex wrote about the importance of this), not just for being able to help each other (and here the help is not about that someone is telling you what to do and you do it), but for being able to help on yourself too. This is part of the evolving. :teasing-blah:
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 30 Jul 2014 01:05

i agree to this post about label in writing but not in practice
this is because somehow my 3d perspective is very very limited
whenever i achieve some kind of advance
the dark or whoever will use for example, 25 different shit to block my every single advancement and return me back to square one
trying to focus on what being written in this article making my attention splinter to so many direction while i still have to handle attack going on with me

well, the dark can hide inside labelling too
for example, the dark wearing doctor label doing shit to patient, the dark wearing teacher mentor label doing shit to student
has anyone try to find out more about the conscience in us that try to make us conform to social norm?

if you follow the trail deeper and deeper,
we learnt of this labelling concept when we read for example snow white and 7 dwarf and many other unknown little stories by influencers whisperers sine young
label were given to snow white, 7 dwarf
and we were even taught that we can read someone 3d tag/label and expect the same thing/treatment/help that we read in books/told by storybook in 3d real life :text-lol:
Mes

Unread postby Mes » 30 Jul 2014 02:09

Rosebelle wrote:i agree to this post about label in writing but not in practice
this is because somehow my 3d perspective is very very limited
whenever i achieve some kind of advance
the dark or whoever will use for example, 25 different shit to block my every single advancement and return me back to square one
trying to focus on what being written in this article making my attention splinter to so many direction while i still have to handle attack going on with me

Not your 3d perspective is limited, but your possibilites. Yes you are right, in 3d this is not working so easily, especially if we are sticked to a label or we want to get the "rich" label. :)

When I wrote about that these things depends on your current circumstances, I meant also the dark attacks too as circumstances. They are attacking continuously and try to put pepper under our nose whenever they can. I feel it too. While I write these posts I have to stop to rephrase and rethink a lots of things, because they try continuously confuse. Partly this is why I wrote that maybe tomorrow I won't post more, because the darks won't let it at all. But in this case I can change a label. I'm not talking here about big things as changing the label (though they can be big things also), and maybe this is what is misunderstandable.

My example is that for a few weeks I got information by painting, because that was what worked at that time. I felt happy to do my job in this way, but after a time it started not to work at all, even if I tried hardly. After a time I saw that seemingly there are some misunderstandings with the expectation toward the forum and us, and I realized that I understand what's happening, and why it happens, so I wrote the Friend or Foe post. This is how it happened that I have now the "post-writer label".

Every of us has our goal, maybe not so clear yet. We are just using the labels as tools to reach our goals and to do our job, and if they cut us under a label, we go under another and continue our work from there. This is how I see it.

Rosebelle wrote:well, the dark can hide inside labelling too
for example, the dark wearing doctor label doing shit to patient, the dark wearing teacher mentor label doing shit to student

The labeling system is originally dark invention, so of course they will use it in every way they can. :) But we can cause harm also if we are going under wrong labels.
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 30 Jul 2014 07:18

Mes wrote:Not your 3d perspective is limited, but your possibilites.

actually i mean my 3d perspective about advancement made on non 3d thing

Mes wrote:While I write these posts I have to stop to rephrase and rethink a lots of things, because they try continuously confuse. Partly this is why I wrote that maybe tomorrow I won't post more, because the darks won't let it at all.

it seems to be protoi writing has some special power/function that Dolphin managed to download, maybe your thought process while writing this will left an imprint or something on the text, for me, i just feel emergy or something of this article is incongruent

Mes wrote:My example is that for a few weeks I got information by painting, because that was what worked at that time. I felt happy to do my job in this way, but after a time it started not to work at all, even if I tried hardly.

i guess some shit analyzed or simulated how you got hint during painting and block all the possible ways they get how you get hint, i got similar thing happened to me while doing my favourite thing too

Mes wrote:Every of us has our goal, maybe not so clear yet.

i guess somehow the info got cut off at 3d side
i think it is not so much of clear or not clear, its more of remove layer of shit obsfucation fakes and others
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 30 Jul 2014 10:16

Mes wrote:Example: Imagine that we are outside in waist-deep snow. Our task is to make our way toward the end of the field. We are moving side by side in lanes to make the path free for the others. You cannot see what bumps and potholes can be under the snow, and if you arrive there how you will be able to solve it. But by looking on the neighbour's lanes you can estimate which bump goes toward you, and you can see which way you better to bypass it.

:text-goodpost: This example makes it so easy to understand! :text-thankyoublue:

:romance-grouphug:
Mes

Unread postby Mes » 30 Jul 2014 11:43

Rosebelle wrote:it seems to be protoi writing has some special power/function that Dolphin managed to download, maybe your thought process while writing this will left an imprint or something on the text, for me, i just feel emergy or something of this article is incongruent

I understand. It's ok, if you feel in this way.

Return to “Understand your own situation!”