The butterflies are flying

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

The butterflies are flying

Unread postby Frank » 11 Jul 2014 18:07

This is a small text about our 3D world as we see and understand it and about how wrong we see it all.

I mentioned in other threads, that we are in a fractal environment. Now I can explain a bit what this means, and the effects of it.

To get a basic understanding of fractals please read this article in Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractal.

The next basic information that is needed to understand this, is the understanding of "properties". This world is located on an energetic level which we call "Existence Level 2" (EL2 of 6). All habitats in EL2 are organized in these property structures. There are many other EL2 habitats in this creation (about 10E8...). Each property is unique, has its own physical and other rules. Each has its own time system/speed. About 83% of all rules which our world and life is following are rules that are done inside the property.

Here you see a chart (a bit outdated) of the inner order of our property:

In the above picture the term "dimension" is used. This is a bad term, as it is used by many spiritual people in many different (and stupid) ways. Today we use the term "layer" for this, because this fits much better. Talking about fractal environments, we need first to understand the rules systems. Each EL2 property consists of 18 layers. The 18th layer is always the rules layer in which the property rules and many property wide mechanisms (as the real timeline...) are located.

The Property consists of 2 Spaces, and each space has its own space rules in its highest layers (layer 7 and 17). The spaces are consisting of space levels (SLs); we are now focusing on the 2nd space. The second space consists of 3 space levels (SL) 2.1 to 2.3. The SL rules are always located in the highest floor of a SL. Each SL consists of floors, and each floor has its own floor rules.

So we have property, space, space level and floor rules. All these rules work bottom-up, meaning they inherit the energies from lower level to higher level.
Something that is missing in the chart is that the floors in SL 2.1 are also split in itself by rules on floor level.
The SL2.1 floor 3 (SL2.1F3) is split into 4 regions by a rules layer created by a group we named the "orion" group (top 1 of bad guys).
The SL2.1F2 is split into 2 regions by a rules layer which we call "quantum rules layer" installed by the "LSA" group (top 2 of bad guys, LSA = lucifer, sadana, ahriman...).
SL2.1F1 is split into 2 regions by a rules layer installed by the "taurus" group (top 3 of bad guys).

We will focus here now on SL2.1 floor 2, as this SL2.1F2 is where our 3D planet is located. We call this region of our physical world the “string region" and the second region is the "non-string region". This should be enough to understand the fractal topic.

Now about fractal environments...
The LSA installed in the property rules 3 fractal systems. They are not very complex.
One rules system for plasma, one for gas & liquid and one for solid aggregate state. Interesting here is that our water is out of the system, as it follows the rules for the plasma.

This fractal system is valid everywhere in this property.
But in our floor the orion group installed an additional rules layer on floor level between string and non string region, valid only for the string region. This means that for us, our 3D world follows 2 different fractal systems. The result of it is chaos, and this is exactly what the darks wanted.

In the past I used an example of a spoon to describe what this means. Look at a spoon made of stainless steel and get aware of what we see (and also what we think). We "see" that someone took a number Z of equal steel molecules and pressed a spoon from this and he took another Y x Z steel molecules and produced Y equal spoons. You may look to the spoons and think they are equal, but they are not. On sub quantum level all molecules have to follow the two fractal rules layers. This means that in a spoon are no two equal molecules, they are fractal similar but not equal. The similarity is in this case big enough to give the impression of equal, and it seems that we see a number Y of equal spoons. However, on a sub quantum level each spoon is completely unique. And this kind of uniqueness is valid for all that exists in our 3D world, in the string region.

You can see this also very simple in nature. Look at a tree, you see the leaves, each looks similar to the other, but there are never equal, no two leaves are equal.
In our string region we have a very complex fractal structure, and everything has to follow it.
Outside the string region we have a much simpler fractal structure based on only the one LSA fractal system.

As I wrote already in the thread http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewto%20...%20amp;t=1647, the higher beings don't understand us. In best case the "higher" beings are located in our property outside the string region. This would mean that they have very little clue about our fractal environment but not really. The very most "higher" ones are located in what we call "OIC" (oneness illusion creation, holomatrix, dark demiurge ... and many other names), this is a kind of bubble located in SL 2.2, following their own rules, and totally non fractal (most "awoken" light workers are "flying" there, and have no clue of reality, sorry to say this so straight...!). So everyone outside cannot really understand you.

You may think "they are high beings, with big consciousness and much higher capacities" than we. That's right, but to understand us and the fractal regions, they need to simulate it and they don't have even a snippet of capacity which is needed to do this! So it comes down to the fact, that all those super duper higher beings understand absolutely nothing about 3D! The capacities of even the biggest entities are not big enough to simulate a single big tree!

The 3 top dark groups developed and used very huge "computer systems" to handle these problems but could always do this only in small parts. Weeks ago the Protoi developed very complex modules for all existing fractal structures in this property, which fit them about 99,1%.

But this has not only effects on "things" (we see energies also as things...).

There is a system called "cause and effect". Most of our 3D world is acting upon this. Our system of physics and chemistry and our communities are following it.
BUT this system is wrong!

In the best case we can say "similar reasons have similar effects", and we call it "cause and effect".
In many cases we are more at "cause and chaos".

Please read this article in Wikipedia to understand what "The Butterfly Effect" is:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_effect

So what does it all mean?

If you are running plans to reach some targets, you have to give them a structure. All plans from all parties (darks and light) are following analogue plans, in "cause and effect" order. They have a lot of parallel work-flow systems for the variants of plans, but all variants in themselves are linear following "cause and effects". Today the Protoi started the new developed modules in the plans which we call "fractal work-flow modules". Each action which is done in a fractal environment causes more or less butterfly effects and each reaction also. Now we are able to find and calculate all butterfly effects in advance. We can use simple butterfly effects to reach a target, or we can stop all bad butterfly side effects of a bigger action before they take place.

The Protoi Butterflies are flying now....
Attachments
Our Property chart.jpg
(1.13 MiB) Not downloaded yet
alc

Re: The butterflies are flying

Unread postby alc » 11 Jul 2014 21:22

Frank wrote: Now we are able to find and calculate all butterfly effects in advance. We can use simple butterfly effects to reach a target, or we can stop all bad butterfly side effects of a bigger action before they take place.

The Protoi Butterflies are flying now....

Are you kidding Frank?
This is really great news Frank, actually we can expect great positive changes on this planet and universe in short time.

:handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup:

And I volunteer to be a laboratory mice for stopping all bad butterfly side effects of a bigger action before taking place :happy-jumpyellow:

(sorry I cannot help myself not to joke) I can feel you are helping me A LOT and cutting wings of bad butterflies I really hope that one day I will be useful to do something useful for you guys (and gals obviously)

:text-thankyoublue:
:romance-heartsthree:
:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 11 Jul 2014 21:28

alc wrote:This is really great news Frank, actually we can expect great positive changes on this planet and universe in short time.

We will see effects soon, i am sure. But don't forget, the darks had about 50.000 years time to build all those shit here, so don't expect "jump" the things...
alc

Unread postby alc » 11 Jul 2014 21:35

Frank wrote: But don't forget, the darks had about 50.000 years time to build all those shit here, so don't expect "jump" the things...

true but i guess biggest problem to resolve is to stop them shitting here actually to stop shit around at all
iaqua

Unread postby iaqua » 13 Jul 2014 17:42

:greetings-waveyellow:
Hi, few thoughts/questions for what crosses my mind after reading this.
So our "higher" friends are calculating according LSA fractal rules (if friends are out if OIC)? And we live in Orion-LSA mess and thats why we cannot get much help from "above"?
Is this the reason why rules like gravity or electro magnetism cannot apply for quantum mechanics where everything is chaotic?
Is then string theory able to connect this into single equation?(what part of official science hopes for) or this theory is also based on the wrong fundaments? (Which would mean that practically noone understands a thing here )
Seems big change if/when it starts manifesting, if Orion and LSA made stuff is changed by Protoi butterflies neutralisation. Will be interesting what changes will be like and how we will adapt to that?
Thanks! Keep the good news comming. :handgestures-thumbup:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 13 Jul 2014 18:04

iaqua wrote:So our "higher" friends are calculating according LSA fractal rules (if friends are out if OIC)? And we live in Orion-LSA mess and thats why we cannot get much help from "above"?

yes, but i think this will get better soon, we have the needed tools now.

iaqua wrote:Is this the reason why rules like gravity or electro magnetism cannot apply for quantum mechanics where everything is chaotic?

yes, both are part of the connection energies, which are used in our nerve systems to bring us "online" down here. And both are only following LSA fractal.

iaqua wrote:Is then string theory able to connect this into single equation?(what part of official science hopes for) or this theory is also based on the wrong fundaments? (Which would mean that practically noone understands a thing here )

yes. We use the term "string" because it's a shape of the energies. But i think this may be the only joint with the string theory.

Return to “Understand your own situation!”