Beings suddenly changing their stance to us

An attempt to clarify some terms
Rosebelle

Beings suddenly changing their stance to us

Unread postby Rosebelle » 18 Apr 2014 05:21

I noticed recently quite a few G3 or darker beings suddenly become very friendly towards me.while other g3 or darker beings continue to do shit to me
they even invite me to sit down and talk to them, invite me to close deal with them
what went wrong? is it something changed in their central operating system?

and i also found a few beings whom i thought as g2 before are actually g4 masqueraded as g2
:confusion-questionmarks:
Allison

Re: Beings suddenly changing their stance to us

Unread postby Allison » 21 Feb 2017 06:12

I know this post is old, but I know this has happened to other people too and is still relevant.

Some people that I wasn't able to stay friends with in the past have been messaging me recently, asking me how I am, and trying to get together with me. One of them, who wasn't religious in the past, told me that she is a Christian now and that I should get a tattoo of a cross :laughing-rolling: (She was my friend way back when I believed in Christianity) and she was disappointed when I told her that I don't believe in religions anymore.
And what's weird is these are people that I usually had to do most of the work to maintain my friendship with them. I can't declare that they are dark because I don't know, but it wouldn't really surprise me if I found out they were. Anyways, I think my relationships with them did me more harm than good so I'm avoiding them.

I'll never understand why some people just randomly try to come back into your life after you gave up after trying so hard to please them.
Δύναμις

Re: Beings suddenly changing their stance to us

Unread postby Δύναμις » 21 Feb 2017 12:35

Allison wrote:I'll never understand why some people just randomly try to come back into your life after you gave up after trying so hard to please them.

Because they are darks and are triggered to play out their last card against you/us :happy-smileyflower:
If they come knocking on your door and you take them back in again, then you give them a good chance to keep damaging you. This is what they are up to, nothing more or less than that.
This is part of what we call "war" here. They don't come to help you or give you a hand with anything, they come to take off you. Plenty of them around, still.

Return to “PRESBEIA PROTOI Classifications”