The new Protoi Crystals

In this forum we have all information about the different kinds of Protoi Crystals.
The crystal informations are often updated. pls check this once in a while!
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

The new Protoi Crystals

Unread postby Frank » 20 Mar 2014 00:57

Please put comments or questions about the Protoi crystals into new threads under this one. I want to keep this clean to keep all my informations about the crystals in one place. Thx

We developed a few more crystals now. We willl send them to all people who ask for them, but as we need some money to live in 3d we will charge some small amount to all people who are able to give. The healing crystals will furthermore be free in future! Details are at the end of the text.

In the following is a list of the crystals, and a short description how they work. There are 2 groups of crystals. First those which are usefull for all poeple, and those which are only usefull for the people who are OIC incarnated. Our healing crystals are not in the lists, because they are free!

1. Frequency blocking
This crystal will block and eliminate negative effects of frequency coding. Frequncy coding is known in the common spiritual world as magic. This crystal has a range of about 5 m. The crystal can work for the benefit of 3rd ones in the range if you order this.

2. Shape blocking
This crystal will block and eliminate negative effects of shape coding. Shape coding is known in the common spiritual world as mystic. This crystal has a range of about 8 m. The crystal can work for the benefit of 3rd ones in the range if you order this.

3. Color blocking
This crystal will block and eliminate negative effects of color coding. Color coding is often used for chaining and spells. This crystal has a range of about 13 m. The crystal can work for the benefit of 3rd ones in the range if you order this.

4. Power blocking
This crystal will block and eliminate negative effects of power coding. Power coding is used for example in kabbala and other negative things. This crystal has a range of about 8 m. The crystal can work for the benefit of 3rd ones in the range if you order this.

5. Shielding
This crystal creates intelligent shieldings for your different aspects, avatars and bodies in the different levels in which they are. The shile will automatic react on attacks and modify the shieldings if needed. These shieldings are equal to our protection level 4. It will protect from many things, but not all. We estimate it will shield about 70% of all kinds of attacks.

6. Curse & Spells
This crystal is specified on breaking all kinds of curses and spells. The crystal can break about 430.000 different kinds of curses and spells. It has a range of about 33 m. The crystal can work for the benefit of 3rd ones in the range if you order this.

7. Chakras
The chakra crystal unblocks, cleans and heals your chakras. As the chakras are no original part of us on this planet, they are not included in the healing crystals.

8. Meridian System
The meridian crystal unblocks, cleans and heals your meridian system. As the meridian system is no original part of us on this planet, it is not included in the healing crystals.

9. Karma
The karma crystal removes all illegal karma enregies that have been put to you in the past. It has a range of about 7 m. The crystal can work for the benefit of 3rd ones in the range if you order this.

10. Illegal Rules
This crystal blocks you against illegal rules. All kind of rules in creation are done by some kind of energies. This crystal will not change or eliminate the illegal rules, but it will block the energetic effects on you.

11. Thought forms
This crystal will neutralize all negative thought forms in you and your aspects, avatars or bodies. Thought forms are "things" which you created yourself. But some of them typically harm yourself, these will get neutralized.

12. Fake memories
This crystal will erase all fake memories in you and will take out all manipulations from you. The very most manipulated memories will be restorable.

13. Lock remover
This crystal will remove many different kinds of locks from all parts of you. It is able to remove 22 different kinds of locks. This includes many kinds of sadana, lucifer, ahriman and archon locks.

14. Water & food
This crystal makes energetic cleaning and balancing of all water and food. It also loads the H²O in liquidas and food, removes negative programmings, and installs positive programs in the H²O. It has a range of about 33 m for loading and 8m for programming.

15. Ambient cleaning
This crystal makes energetic cleaning of your ambient in all level and areas in which you are or have aspects, avatars or bodies. It has a range of about 42 m.

17. Manipulation lines
All people who are "down here" on this planet have very many manipulation lines into higher levels. These are for example for energy sucking, pain or inflammation functions. 41 kinds of these connections can get cut by this crystal. It has a range of about 2 m.

18. Antivirus
This crystal will release an antivirus in you. There are many different kinds of viruses in higher levels in the aspects, avatars and bodies. The antivirus can neutralize and remove about 443.000 kinds of viruses in uncountable shapes. Once relesed, the antivirus will hunt down all viruses in you and protect all parts of you against new ones. This is not about the physical viruses, they are handled by another crystal! With this card you can vaccinate all 3rd ones which give you permission for this. The range of the vaccination is not limited.

19. Pain killer
This crystal can slow down or reduce a lot of different kinds of pains. Many pains have their source in the higher aspects, avatars and bodies. The crystal can handle 17 kinds of pains and pain sources. This is for sure not all kinds of pains, but it can help in many cases. For example we had good results with it on very strong tooth pains in a few cases on ourselves.

20. Waterloading in plants
This crystal will load the water in all plants in a range of 14 meter around. Each kind of plants has an optimal value of water load and for loading speed. This crystal knows the values for almost all plants and handles the load individually for all plants in range.

21. Awareness of reality
This crystal unblocks and neutralizes manipulations in you, which keeps you away from realizing reality. It is able to remove 32 different kinds of manipulations.

22. Liberation from dark addiction
This crystal breaks 835 kinds of dark addiction and removes or neutralizes their energetic effects. It has a range of about 3 m.

23. Pendulum/Rods cleaner
This crystal get placed into your pendulum or rods. The crystal will reduce the access to the pendulum on those beings, with whom you want to communicate. It will block all negative influences and will shoot on manipulators. If you want this crystal in pendulums or rods, you need to send us photos of it, so that we can identify where to install the crystals.

24. Orgonite booster
This crystal is especially developed to get placed into the many different kinds of known orgonite crystals. It will amplify and boost the efficiency of the orgonites. The crystal supports 13.232 different kinds of orgonites. If you want this crystal in your orgonite, you need to send us photos of it, so that we can identify where to install the crystals.

The OIC only crystals:

A1. OIC Mobile phone
This crystal blocks the negative radiation of mobile phones which have strong negative effects on OIC incarnated people. It will not block 3d effects. This crystal will be in a small sticker to get it somewhere on the phone. The crystal also blocks the negative effects of which WLAN have on OIC incarnated.

A2. OIC Deal braeker
This crystal will break all illegal deals which are active on you and remove the energies of the deals which are affecting you.

A3. OIC Microwave
This crystal neutralizes the negative effects of food which was prepared with microwaves and will energetic balance the food. These negative effects are only happening on OIC incarnated people. This crystal has a range of about 7 m.

A4. OIC Blood letter
This crystals neutralizes blood letters which are on you and removes their energetic effects. Blood letters is a special kind of deal, which follows other inherit rules than those deals, which are common known as deals.

A5. OIC Illusion breaker
There are many levels of illusions in OIC. This crystal is able to break 31 kinds of illusions which maybe trap you.

A6. OIC Miasm cleaner
This crystal cleans you from miasms. Technically miasms are energy pockets which contain bad energies. This energies have been put into the pockets by foreign beings.

A7. OIC Timelines
This crystal frees your bodies and aspects from the OIC fake timelines (all or specified) on your command.

Please put comments or questions about the Protoi crystals into new threads under this one. I want to keep this clean to keep all my informations about the crystals in one place. Thx
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

How to use the crystals

Unread postby Frank » 24 Mar 2014 18:42

All Protoi Crystals can get regulated by the voice. I really mean here the acoustic voice, sound. Not mind orders!

There is for example the healing crystal. In "delivery state" the crystal is only working with 3% of it's capacity, And only 144 of the thousands of healing functions are activated.

To increase the healing power (and speed) you just need to say "work with 10%" to increase it from 3% to 10%. If you are sensible for energies you will in most cases feel the changes within a few seconds.

To activate or deactivate a function of a crystal, you only need to say it to the crystal.
For the lists of functions and behavior we will make a single thread for each kind of crystal here in a sub forum. Pls write special questions to single crystals there.

For best performance of the crystals you should have them about 1-2 meters around you as long as possible.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

How do the Protoi Crystals look and work

Unread postby Frank » 24 Mar 2014 19:02

We are typically installing the crystals in small plastic cards (laminated paper).

The healing crystals are in small cards 1,8x2 cm size. They look like this:

The A1. OIC Mobile phone crystal is a laminated sticker 2,5x1,5 cm size. You can stick it somewhere on the phone, or put inside on the battery. It looks like this:

All other crystals are typically installed into some plastic card 6,6x4 cm plastic card. On the backside is the list of crystals, we will mark those, which are installed into the card. The cards look like this:

The crystals are installed in the non-string area of our physical level. This means they are "down here" in the invisible area of the matter.
To activate a crystal or a card you have to take it into your property by the meaning of the upper light rules. Declaring this will be enough.
In this moment the crystal will expand itself into all higher (and in some cases lower) levels, in which you have bodies or aspects. In this way the crystal can work on all of your parts (for example the healing) wherever they may be. And as they are located in the physical area, it is almost impossible for the bad guys to remove them!

All our crystals will only work for "lighter" people (including "normals"). We have a classification in another thread of the forum. The crystals will only work for people classified G2 to L1.

All crystals have something similar to a computer inside.

There is an AI (artificial intelligence) which you can think of as an analogue 7 dimensional computer. Trying to make a capacity compare it is about 13.130.000 times faster than a current i7 CPU.

And there is a memory unit with all the needed data and programs. It is digital, but not on binary base, it is based on octinary (8) base. And the size in our binary technologies would be similar to 510 Petabyte (PB)
Attachments
IMG_5971.JPG
(1.05 MiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_5969.JPG
(160.45 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_5976.JPG
(294.31 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Pricing

Unread postby Frank » 24 Mar 2014 21:28

The Protoi healing crystals are free!

Shipping is 2 euro for regular mail, which may take up to two weeks.

The cards in which we install the crystals cost 1,- Euro each (all crystals can get installed in a single card).

For each crystal to install in a card we charge 2,- Euro.

For a card with all crystals we charge 25,- Euro.

For the OIC mibile phone sticker we charge 3,- Euro.

For questions or orders pls contact us with email at dynamis@presbeia-protoi.org

The healing crystal is FREE! But you'll still have to pay 2 euro for the shipping.
Nuross

Re: How do the Protoi Crystals look and work

Unread postby Nuross » 25 Mar 2014 12:45

Theresa (=Frank) wrote:We are typically installing the crystals in small plastic cards (laminated paper).

Excellent! :handgestures-thumbup:

:romance-grouphug:
Nuross

Re: The new Protoi Crystals

Unread postby Nuross » 02 Apr 2014 11:17

Theresa (=Frank) wrote:24. Orgonite booster
This crystal is especially developed to get placed into the many different kinds of known orgonite crystals. It will amplify and boost the efficiency of the orgonites. The crystal supports 13.232 different kinds of orgonites. If you want this crystal in your orgonite, you need to send us photos of it, so that we can identify where to install the crystals.

Here are few found functions of Orgonite Booster Crystal (OBC):
- orgonit booster crystals use the physical orgonite as some kind of resonator in 3d. Other orgonites are effecting higher area, with our crystals it's effecting 3d non-string-region too.
- harmonizing/balancing all energies in space. Scans the environment and correct all the energies to perfect balance and well-being.
- dispell hologram
- shielding
- sensor attack
- grounding
- remove mufflers
- unmasking all kind of D, G undercover agents
- disclose, freeze and remove evil entities, demons, all kind of parasite forms, creatures and critters - visible and unvisible
- disclose, neutralize and remove all kind of implants, devices, weapons, evil technology - visible and unvisible
- clearing all toxins, polution, chemtrails, nano-bots, frequencies, scalar waves, negative programmed particles, etc. in air/water/ground/ether on all levels
- boosting, healing and protecting planth growth ( for the garden)
- animals healing and protecting
- clearing/balancing the Earth-Sun polarity connection
- improving and updating all previous programs and intentions in orgonites according to highest Light rules
- blocking all kind of weather manipulations and artificially created natural disasters (storms, hail, tornados, drought, earthquakes, typhoons, floods, tsunamis ...)

:happy-sunshine:
Mimi

Unread postby Mimi » 05 Apr 2014 12:21

Hello everyone :greetings-waveyellow: (just love these smiles, they make me smile or straight-out lols)

Never wrote before, but been following this forum since the beginning. I am glad that there's more activity again. I just love it here!!!

I am even so excited about these crystals, and I just know they are powerful! I can wait to have mine! So so excited! I really love it here :romance-smileyheart:

Thank you !
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 05 Apr 2014 16:20

Nuross wrote:
Theresa (=Frank) wrote:24. Orgonite booster

Here are few found functions of Orgonite Booster Crystal (OBC):
- orgonit booster crystals use the physical orgonite as some kind of resonator in 3d. Other orgonites are effecting higher area, with our crystals it's effecting 3d non-string-region too.
- harmonizing/balancing all energies in space. Scans the environment and correct all the energies to perfect balance and well-being.
- dispell hologram
- shielding
- sensor attack
- grounding
- remove mufflers
- unmasking all kind of D, G undercover agents
- disclose, freeze and remove evil entities, demons, all kind of parasite forms, creatures and critters - visible and unvisible
- disclose, neutralize and remove all kind of implants, devices, weapons, evil technology - visible and unvisible
- clearing all toxins, polution, chemtrails, nano-bots, frequencies, scalar waves, negative programmed particles, etc. in air/water/ground/ether on all levels
- boosting, healing and protecting planth growth ( for the garden)
- animals healing and protecting
- clearing/balancing the Earth-Sun polarity connection
- improving and updating all previous programs and intentions in orgonites according to highest Light rules
- blocking all kind of weather manipulations and artificially created natural disasters (storms, hail, tornados, drought, earthquakes, typhoons, floods, tsunamis ...)

:happy-sunshine:

how did you managed to find out so many things?
Nuross

Unread postby Nuross » 06 Apr 2014 02:01

Rosebelle wrote:how did you managed to find out so many things?

Frank installed it in all orgonites I have. I was observing and working with them. The changes came immediatelly, and everyday these cases were poping up one after other like test dummies - sometimes I asked crystals if they can work on it and got feedback from them, sometimes they reminded me just out of nothing. After I checked with pendulum (which has allready the Pendulum Cleaner crystal) for the confirmation.
But I have to check how much power % can be activated to. On start it had 0,8% and 3 active function + 39 non active, which needed to be figured out yet, so I was more alert about it.
These crystals are very strong.

And today I also got one function for the PHC: keeping the right needed level of active oxygen in the body, maybe was updating.
:greetings-waveyellow:
surzappa

Unread postby surzappa » 12 Oct 2014 06:05

Gd rnrng Frank,

ref crystal nr 20 waterloading in plants ;

can i make a grid and via a central point or fieldbroadcaster
upload the water without watering them the normal way +?
regards
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 12 Oct 2014 12:30

No, this is not about water, this is about water loading.

You can load the water for the plants or in the plants. But you can not use it instead of physical water. If there is no physical water, there is nothing to load... sorry
surzappa

Unread postby surzappa » 09 Dec 2014 20:48

Tku vm Frank
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 20 Nov 2017 21:54

As Frank posted here, the free healing crystals got a huge upgrade recently. For those wondering what the differences are between the free healing crystals and the healing cards, the free healing crystals can work on all the areas listed on this page, except for Reality Mechanics and Layers. In other words, the free healing crystals can work in all the areas that is covered by groups 1, 2, and 3: Memories & Harmonies, and all kinds of protected energies. However, the crystals work at a lower power than the more advanced healing cards.

Return to “PROTOI Crystals”