There are mainly 3 categories: Light, Gray and Dark.
Light means that the one is member of the Protoi Alliance.
LIGHT - we differentiate between L1-L4.
- L1 are only the Protoi and the so-called Protoi Junior Executives (but are not Protoi).
- L2 are those who are actively working in the Protoi Alliance and are part of the command chain.
- L3 are those who are actively working in the Protoi Alliance and are NOT part of the command chain.
- L4 are those who are passive members of the Protoi Alliance.
Light are the ones we are working with. The numbers only help us to keep track of our people. It doesn't mean that L1 is better than L2 and so on.
GRAY - we differentiate between G1-G10
- G1 - lightful
- G2 - “normal”
- G3 - are supposed to be considered neutral.
The G4 to G10 are supporters of the darks. They all have deals with the darks which give them some kind of more or less benefit.
- G4 - lightful, but with dark deals.
- G5 - “normal”, but with dark deals
- G6 - G10
G1 and G2 are still lightful but not necessarily working with us together. They are reliable and trustworthy. G3 is not bad, but we have to be cautious with them. I would say they can be considered as neutral.
DARK - we used to differentiate between D4 and D5. Earlier we also had D1 to D3, but these were dropped. From now on there is only D5.
- D4 - Those darks, of whom we don’t have evidence, that they ever crashed other beings. The whole lsa3 group is D4 classified, as this was the main reason they split off from groups lsa1 and lsa2. Edit 19th Nov. 2018: LSA3 was found to have agreed to the genocide in the Prime Creation, therefore it is now classified D5 too, like all the other dark groups.
- D5 - Those darks, of whom we HAVE evidence, that they crashed other beings.
Not much to say here: Keep away!
Being dark means that the Harmony of the dark one got removed and that the consciousness field of the one is damaged!
The above D and G classifications for health are for analogue consciousness field parts and beings.
But "we" are fractal beings or the fractal parts down here.
So a better system based on fractal knowledge was needed.
I called this F. We have F1 (best) to F6. F5 to F1 is similar to the analogue G5 to G1. F6 is similar to all darks.
As fractal is much more difficult, we have sub-divisions (the number of subs in a class):
- F1 - 5 sub-divisions
- F2 - 8 sub-divisions
- F3 - 7 sub-divisions
- F4 - 7 sub-divisions
- F5 - 8 sub-divisions
- F6 no sub-divisions (= non curable)
The sub-divisions are specifying the kinds of damage.
F6s can not get healed anyway. The Outer-Cores of many D classified down here are not F6. For example Merkel is F5.5 (but LSA D5).
For example xxxxx is F2.46
Meaning he has the damages of kinds 4 and 6
Fractal "B" (behavior) classification
This B stands for behavior. The behavior can be very different from the F classification, meaning people with bad F can behave better, others with good F can act worse.
The B classification is from 1 (best) to 7 (worst).
Here is the former outdated classification system: