Start understanding!!! Become who you are!!!

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Start understanding!!! Become who you are!!!

Unread postby Frank » 06 Jan 2014 13:24

Some information about the "higher beings" which may surprise you a bit...

In our daily work with many different kinds of "higher beings" we often found many communication and understanding problems. If you are in contact with some higher beings (for example what you may call your "higher self"...) you made maybe yourself these experiences that "they" do not really understand many 3D things. It took us quite a while to figure this out and especially the reasons for it. It was not understandable for us, why these beings did not understand, and why they sometimes acted like stupids. Especially because we know many details about them and us, how we are "made", how consciousness and personality is "constructed" (for our species...), and so we know how big they are, how huge their consciousness and "intelligence" is. All these made us wonder a lot about their not understanding of 3D matters.

We found the reasons for it, after a lot of research.

To make you able to understand this, I'll have to start with some short information for base understanding of some key facts.

First is about this creation. If we talk about "this creation", we mean with this term the grid, on which all is placed, for example the universes and the galaxies, all what we know as matter. The "higher" ones call this "the background", they name as creation what we call universe. I will use our "down here" terms.

Our creation was developed as an experiment. One part of the experiment was creating some "easy darkness" for better teaching. The creations, universes and galaxies get created by a species which is known in spiritual world as "angels". They do this together with their belonging "creator" and "prime creator" parts. But pls don't think now of any "creators" as gods or similar, this is just a term for their function, they are a species very similar to the angel species and they are in "teams" with the angel species. And it is not very special to be of angel species on this planet, there are a few hundred million incarnated...

One part of the experiment was the karma energies, as dark teaching tool. These are energies similar to source energies, but 13 times bigger than the source energies. They also have vortex shape. The difference is, that source energies are placed on the grid directly in the grid points and because of this, they have immediate interaction with the grid points, while karma in its original configuration is placed beyond/outside of the grid, which allows only small interactions. To increase the karma interaction with the grid points, it was necessary to increase the size of the vortex 13 times (comparing to the vortex of the source energy).

But esp. this karma caused a lot of problems billions of years later, as it got collected on the teachers and made them ill. So for this reason there was a vote started ca. 18.300 "earth felt years" (= new term to describe the time feeling a human has down here) ago to finish this experiment. Almost all participants voted for finishing it, even all teachers (Lucifer, Sadana, Cher...), but one who was also a co-constructor of the experiment (I will not name her atm...) voted against the end of it. And not only voted against, she even replaced in herself the source vortexes with the karma vortexes which gave her huge power. With all her power and some tricking of the others she was now able to create the place we call "Earth", the darkest place ever existed. This place was a trap and the only purpose of its creation was to make light beings dark or to kill them. Many light beings turned dark or got killed in the last 18k years. In this case we are not only talking about us "down here" but for higher "levels/floors" as well. The creation consists of many rules, the majority of them is based in inheritance rules, which are in bottom-up order. And as we are "down here" the lowest place in creation, we inherit all these shit up to higher levels/beings. So if we fall, they will also fall soon after you...

This was the system of this trap. This trap consists not only of what we know as "3D". 3D is much more than you can imagine, i am sure even those who feel "enlightened" have no real clue of what 3d real is. In next weeks we will publish some very detailed explanations of these with an update of our wiki. When this place was created, also a few "higher" places with many, many levels of universes and vibrations were created as playgrounds to keep the light beings "down here" away from the real nature of this place and to keep them/us trapped by tricks. And she created the voids, on the purpose to suck the energies from all beings and to bring them into darkness. And many other dark things in whole creation...

So now back to the question why higher beings don't understand 3D...

Higher beings are working with calculating end estimating. The one who created all these shit created a few things which are not possible to calculate nor to estimate for higher beings. These are for example pain as we know it down here. This pain only exists in our "space" (meaning in physical and astral part of 3D...), and pain of any kind creates darkness in the most species. They created mechanisms to harm our consciousness fields (7D fields in case of angel species for example...). This harming of consciousness field is technically what we call "getting dark". At a certain point of damage, it is no longer curable... The being is lost...

All these is created by using simple fractal algorithms on very low energetic level (which gets inherited upwards). You can see these energetic algorithms for example at trees... The one who created these shit used these algorithms in a way, in which higher beings can not calculate or estimate the results. This has the effect, that ALL higher beings which are not with us "down here" in our "space" are not able to understand this, and this is a black box for them which they can not handle!!!

You need to get aware of this!

They don't know physical or mental pain, and will never know pain as we know it!
They don't know suffering as it is here!

There are technical reasons for this. They are not able to adapt to this. We tried to give them the needed understanding. We incarnated them down in us to the lowest possible place inside our space. But they can for example technically not take the experiences of pain! They can estimate by calculation, but think how often you are using "stomach feeling" in your life for the very most decisions of your life.

They have no clue of "stomach feeling", this only exists down here, and they can not adapt this!

I hope you now get a grip to what I want to tell you, from some point of view from down here they are stupid idiots when it is about 3D... And they know this. Many of them are fucking afraid of 3D!

So the next time when you are reading a channeling or talking however with someone "higher", be aware of the fact, that lot of what he/she is talking about is stupid bullshit, no matter if the one you are communicating with is a good or a bad one... This is the good part of it, this "higher" darks are same stupid in 3D things than the light ones...

Why I tell you all these?

Get aware of the fact that there is not "a one" of any kind who will ever solve your problems. Even if you want to continue thinking of a "god-kind-being" (because you are maybe taught this all your life long...) be aware of the fact that he/she will never understand you!!! He/she is not able to understand you!! And will never be able to understand you!!

And understand one more thing! Even if the shit of creating this place was the worst shit that was ever done, those beings down here, who are not fallen to dark until now, are the most evolved beings in creation! Make this clear to your "highers". They will accept, if they are light, because they know this. And you are the boss, not them! Make this also clear to them! The majority of them will accept it, if you make a fair agreement with them! Take your life in your own hands! You are the only one who can change it!

And this also has another very important side effect. Remember that I wrote the very most in the creation is based on bottom-up inheritance. Every positivity that you can create down here in yourself and in others, gets inherited to the higher levels. By this you can not only heal yourself and 3D, you can heal all who belongs to you (and this may be much more than you can imagine...) and in the end the whole creation...

I hope some of you will finally start to understand. :romance-grouphug:
Soszkin

Re: Start understanding!!! Become who you are!!!

Unread postby Soszkin » 06 Jan 2014 18:47

Hi,
and what about oneness, mind/thought sharing, emotion sharing, telepathy, etc. The one mind of everyone/everything..? We cannot share our physical (3D) memories about pain, etc.. with others? Why "they", if incarnated in "human" 3D body, cannot feel what we feel? I can understand someone cannot know/feel something if he/she doesn't have possibility to live it by own.. but I thought on etheric plane all our thought, feelings, emotions, memories, etc. can be shared.. It's confusing... :doh: :confusion-shrug: :confusion-seeingstars:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 06 Jan 2014 19:11

Soszkin wrote:Hi,
and what about oneness, mind/thought sharing, emotion sharing, telepathy, etc. The one mind of everyone/everything..? We cannot share our physical (3D) memories about pain, etc.. with others? Why "they", if incarnated in "human" 3D body, cannot feel what we feel? I can understand someone cannot know/feel something if he/she doesn't have possibility to live it by own.. but I thought on etheric plane all our thought, feelings, emotions, memories, etc. can be shared.. It's confusing... :doh: :confusion-shrug: :confusion-seeingstars:

Hi Soszkin,

I'll try to give you short answers to your questions.

- "oneness" is the darkest invention of the darks. In fact the creation was made for individuality. Oneness is an evolutionary step back which we passed very long ago. One main system of the darks was to divide all things into separated parts. Separation is a strong dark tool. So why are you thinking about "oneness" with others, if you even don't have yourself put back together to one part. This was the trick of the darks. Separate all here incarnated in such a brutal way, that they will accept a step back in evolution by even seeing this as as step forward.

- "emotion sharing" - pain is not an emotion. It's a feeling, and this is technically very different.

- "telepathy" is a very unsafe way to communicate and one of the most influenced ones. It is very easy to influence. And if count in "thought communication" there are about 14 different kinds of it. So this is nothing you can talk about in general. I think the telepathy you are talking about is done with something we call our "PL10 aspect body". You will for example never be able to reach me with this, because my PL10 aspect is in another Gaia than yours, and this kind of telepathy is working inside a Gaia.

- " The one mind of everyone/everything" very similar dark invention as "oneness". Maybe you should be better aware about your own mind, it needed billions of years to develop it! There is a collective consciousness (Gaia) and a collective knowledge. But this is very different from what you named " The one mind of everyone/everything" and we are still cut off from both.

- "Why 'they', if incarnated in 'human' 3D body, cannot feel what we feel?" Some were and still are (Theresa) for example incarnated in me. But you have a wrong understanding of incarnation. And of sharing. As pain is a feeling, it is somehow generated. To generate the pain, all who are incarnated down here had to agree to many manipulations before incarnation. For example some manipulations to the physical and higher pain systems. And to bring the pains to "us" some transport mechanisms are needed. They put them into us, and made many additional manipulation on esp. these systems, which cause the most illnesses we have here. As higher beings don't have these mechanisms, it is absolute impossible for them to get the 3D experiences shared like 3D pain.

So all sharing is limited to what they are able to understand. And they will never get the tools for this. This is sure, even the darks knew this would be much too dangerous! I hope you understand now a bit more.
Soszkin

Unread postby Soszkin » 06 Jan 2014 20:08

Thank you for explanation.. I'm not sure if it's more clear to me.. Well, as usually I need time to absorb this info and make it "by my way" resonable to me.. There is still confusing me what you said about "oneness"... There is everywhere on blogs, forums, sites, etc. such a sentence.. "we are ONE".. So, now it makes strange fillings in me.. all the people there are blind/lied by darks?? Probably I mean the "oneness" as a collective consciousness and/or a collective knowledge.. as I can see from your explanation it has more meaning then I realized in such different sentences.. I know the words have great power and even we use them to describe sometimes the same things, but sometimes we shouldn't because they mean something other... Well, probably there is some other factors that make me confused.. English is not my native language.. so, I'm even not so educated and many times I use translators to understand.. and sometimes this could make some disinformation to me..
Heh.. It's another time I read your txts on this forum that makes my thinking upside down.. well.. whatever it means.. thanks.. :scared-shocked:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 06 Jan 2014 20:15

Soszkin wrote:There is still confusing me what you said about "oneness"... There is everywhere on blogs, forums, sites, etc. such a sentence.. "we are ONE".. So, now it makes strange fillings in me.. all the people there are blind/lied by darks??

You got the point mate :handgestures-thumbup: ! Keep it up!
Everything out there is DISINFO to mislead you. Most of the bloggers etc. are misled themselves, but just toooooooooooo blind to accept it.
Soszkin

Unread postby Soszkin » 06 Jan 2014 21:16

hmm... I should be happy to know the truth.. if it's true what you wrote here.. better the bitter truth then sweet lies.. but.. this makes me "unhappy" because it means I am alone on this world.. nobody will come and save me.. yes.. all this stuff (on mostly blogs, sites) sounds very optimistic for human/earth liberation.. but, if all this is a crap created by cabal and you wrote here the "real" truth.. so, how to break out of this system? where is the red pill?? I'm sorry, but I do not feel I can free myself from this "matrix".. Ehh.. and "the show must go on..".. hopelessness.. :(
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 06 Jan 2014 21:27

It's not so dramatic. As i wrote above, 3D is much more than people think...
And we are already battling in 3D with the meffers. So sooner or later job will be done...
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 06 Jan 2014 21:54

Soszkin wrote:hmm... I should be happy to know the truth.. if it's true what you wrote here.. better the bitter truth then sweet lies.. but.. this makes me "unhappy" because it means I am alone on this world.. nobody will come and save me.. yes.. all this stuff (on mostly blogs, sites) sounds very optimistic for human/earth liberation.. but, if all this is a crap created by cabal and you wrote here the "real" truth.. so, how to break out of this system? where is the red pill?? I'm sorry, but I do not feel I can free myself from this "matrix".. Ehh.. and "the show must go on..".. hopelessness.. :(

1. Yes, you should be happy.
2. IT IS TRUE what we write here. You don't think we spent the last years living in not very nice circumstances, working on this, just for fun? It is true!
3. The truth is much sweeter than the lies even if it seems to hurt at the beginning.
4. You shouldn't be unhappy, but happy and spread the truth. This will make you less lonely and you may even get honest friends that will help you.
5. No, nobody is going to save you, because you personally don't need to be saved. You only need to learn to take responsability for yourself :happy-smileyflower:. We'll do the rest needed, so you can act freely.
6. Yes, that stuff sounds very optimistic for human/earth liberation, right, but it is worthless. Otherwise it should have worked by now and we should be free, don't you think so too?
7. We are working on breaking the system. None of you out there can do anything about it, because you follow the wrong gurus and don't want to face the truth. As long as you are not willing to open your eyes nothing will change for you.
8. We don't offer any pills, sorry. Ask c.... for pills.
9. No, you can't free yourself alone, that's why we do the work for you. You only need to do the last step, which is a very-very difficult one.
10. Who cares about the show??? Care about yourself, without being selfish. This is the best you can do at the moment.
Soszkin

Unread postby Soszkin » 06 Jan 2014 22:36

Δύναμις wrote:
1. Yes, you should be happy.
2. IT IS TRUE what we write here. You don't think we spent the last years living in not very nice circumstances, working on this, just for fun? It is true!
3. The truth is much sweeter than the lies even if it seems to hurt at the beginning.
4. You shouldn't be unhappy, but happy and spread the truth. This will make you less lonely and you may even get honest friends that will help you.
5. No, nobody is going to save you, because you personally don't need to be saved. You only need to learn to take responsability for yourself :happy-smileyflower:. We'll do the rest needed, so you can act freely.
6. Yes, that stuff sounds very optimistic for human/earth liberation, right, but it is worthless. Otherwise it should have worked by now and we should be free, don't you think so too?
7. We are working on breaking the system. None of you out there can do anything about it, because you follow the wrong gurus and don't want to face the truth. As long as you are not willing to open your eyes nothing will change for you.
8. We don't offer any pills, sorry. Ask c.... for pills.
9. No, you can't free yourself alone, that's why we do the work for you. You only need to do the last step, which is a very-very difficult one.
10. Who cares about the show??? Care about yourself, without being selfish. This is the best you can do at the moment.

So, I always preferred the truth.. and I do not intend to change my mind..
I do not tell you lie to me or/and all on this forum is for fun or untruth.. but I can only hear/read your words the same as others on others sites/blogs.. I do not even know you, so how can I trust you? I'm just asking...
You too tell me that "someone" will do the job instead of me, because I cannot or have no abilities (whatever).. everywhere around there are "saviors" such way or another..
in 70' the people start talking about earth liberation and they waited 4 decades till now (how long waited people for coming of "second Christ"?).. I know, I am young enough and I started finding the truth few years ago.. But, should I wait decades or more as they waited? How long more? I feel there is something wrong and something is in the air.. And so what? If I get more questions then answers? I'm tired with that and I'm not only one in that..
And if you talk about spreading the truth.. I did it... and the only response was laugh, knocking on the head, and losing acquaintances.. Even the woman I felt in love with doesn't want to hear what I have to say.. I have the only one friend and only for that reason (friendship) we still talk each other.. but the truth I'm talking about makes him smile too..
So, if I do not have anybody who can I trust, so how can I believe people that write behind the nick in the net?
Don't take me wrong, I'm curios and I'm tired with that I see everyday around.. I very much like this "stories" about liberation as truth and that the breakthrough clould start ASAP..
I know "some things" but it drives me more crazy and do not even bring me closer to knowing the truth..

So, whatever you do, and I believe you do it for the good of all, for our freedom, I thank you and I'm grateful for your work..
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 06 Jan 2014 22:47

Soszkin wrote:I do not tell you lie to me or/and all on this forum is for fun or untruth.. but I can only hear/read your words the same as others on others sites/blogs.. I do not even know you, so how can I trust you? I'm just asking...
You too tell me that "someone" will do the job instead of me, because I cannot or have no abilities (whatever).. everywhere around there are "saviors" such way or another..

Trust us is easy. Forget what you have been taught up today, use your brain and you'll see that you have no reason not to trust us.

No, not "someone" but we. We do what you can't do yourself, because this is why we are here for. But the last important step has to be done by you. We are no "saviors", we are "cleaners". We take the stones off your way, so you can walk straight.

:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 06 Jan 2014 23:14

Soszkin wrote:So, I always preferred the truth.. and I do not intend to change my mind..
I do not tell you lie to me or/and all on this forum is for fun or untruth.. but I can only hear/read your words the same as others on others sites/blogs.. I do not even know you, so how can I trust you? I'm just asking...

This saving topic is not so easy. Go back to the top of this thread. The higher beings don't understand 3D, many are afraid of 3D, so do you think THEY will save us? The whole creation needs to get saved 3D has not a real high priority for them... The "lightworkers" are playing in the playgrounds which the darks build for them, so not much options left...
BUT no one needs to get saved. Only the bad guys needs to get removed, and many are already gone. More than you are thinking right now.
You are at a good place. Why? Because this is no more a trap, as it was in the past. The "lightworkers" are so enlightened, that they did not even realize that this whole space, with physical and astral planet and the playgrounds already "ascended" a few times in the last 1,5 years and is right now exactly at the place where it has to be, where it belongs.
Do you think you are a 3D being? no you are not, what you think is your 3D body and is you, is just a stupid and bad avatar. Look above what i wrote about separation! The body you feel is even not your real body....

Soszkin wrote:in 70' the people start talking about earth liberation and they waited 4 decades till now (how long waited people for coming of "second Christ"?)..

I hope for "him" he will never come, it's more healthy for him. This whole Jesus story is a huge trap to get deals from you (which you don't know...) and to chain you. With each prayer which you do, you send your energies to someone who is for 99,9% a bastard who enslaves you and sucks your energy!
Real light forces don't need this! We have enough energy of each possible kind! We flood the whole creation with huge energy amounts to fill the gaps and to end the suffering which the darks produced in whole creation!

Soszkin wrote:So, if I do not have anybody who can I trust, so how can I believe people that write behind the nick in the net?

This forum is on our server. Everyone who is able to use "whois" can get our data. And there are a few videos in this forum which shows me in videos. Why should i hide? Real light don't need to hide. The darks hide from us...

And i can guarantee for sure, no one can hide his/her real nature from us behind a nick or a mask. Many tried, all failed...
Soszkin

Unread postby Soszkin » 07 Jan 2014 00:28

Theresa, I've got it about this 3D that is not to understand for Higher Beings.. Maybe I didn't realized this because I didn't know.. Much of your texts (I read it yet couple of months ago) is "logical" (make sense to) for me.. But I cannot deny or prove it.. Of course it's your ability.. Many of this info I found I knew and after reading here I realized I felt it intuitively.. But still it doesn't change much in my life.. still I have more questions than answers, the whole world seems to going down not ascend.. I don't see what you experience, I do not have view, knowledge of what you have (and maybe it's better 'couse I'm not ready).. Even if you tell me you don't hide, I could say - everyone could say so.. but it's not the point.. I'm still alone (maybe not lonely), have nobody to talk about my thought.. But ok, I stop my grumble.. I feel like a little boy trying to get some knowledge from a university professors..
thanks again for your work and for sharing knowledge.. :handgestures-thumbup:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 07 Jan 2014 00:48

Look here pls: http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4

I would prefer "Frank"... :lol:

And i am not the "professor" who's job is to explain things... I am only the cleaner... But atm. still enough work to do...

And forget all this "you are not ready" bullshit, what people may tell you. You are in the 3D situation in which you are, because many bastards did a lot of shit to you in the past. You came here a few hundred years ago. You are about 3 angel generations old (we count not in years...). But "earth felt time" for a generation is about 3.2 billion years. So someone want to tell you, you are not ready? Stupid bullshit. They harmed you, crippled you, put many many shit inside you to keep you away from who you really are! Everyone who is telling you that you are not ready, is just a bastard who wants to push you down for some bad reason, wants to misuse you! Forget this! Heal yourself, clean yourself. Start with this, it will need quite a while.

But forget this shit what the "enlightened" are telling! The very most of them are far away from being enlightened! There is a reason why they are still in their playground, and why we will not take them out. To get playground abilities, they needed to make a deal, and they made these deals only for ego reasons. They had to split their own core into 3 parts, and one of the 3 had to change to dark side. They may have thought it was a game, but those core parts got dark and lost (see start of thread). And many, who are on light or neutral side in the "playground games" got also very dark. The point what makes these things difficult to understand is the fact, that beings from different astral places share the same physical earth... So don't care about these stupids "enlightened", let them play their stupid games, until they want to finish by themselves...
róbert

Unread postby róbert » 24 Jan 2014 00:39

I think there are 3 fundamental things that we need to realize:

1. Just be positive, try to help the others and try to solve our problems. If we will be successful, this will have a great effect in all levels of the creation. Every positive action has more power than we think.

2.As Frank wrote, if we think a little bit about our current situation, we will realize that we are very powerful beings. The fact that we are here right now, and we are trying to awake, means that we supported and survived the oppression of the darks for thousands of years without fall in to the dark. We should be proud of ourselves.

3.This system was built with the purpose of keep us away from the truth and to make as feel small, worthless beings, who don’t have the power to change their conditions. I think that when we feel more positivity than we are used to, or when we realize that we are capable of doing what we wanna do, that is a very big surprise for us. This could be the result of the manipulations that we suffered.

I had similar feelings in the last days, and it was very strange.
It was good, but unusual. I had a lot of positive thoughts, and I felt that I have the power to reach my goals.

We need to trust ourselves. It's not a miracle that we are powerful. It's our true nature. :angelic-sunshine:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 25 Jan 2014 21:00

róbert wrote:2.As Frank wrote, if we think a little bit about our current situation, we will realize that we are very powerful beings. The fact that we are here right now, and we are trying to awake, means that we supported and survived the oppression of the darks for thousands of years without fall in to the dark. We should be proud of ourselves.
It was good, but unusual. I had a lot of positive thoughts, and I felt that I have the power to reach my goals.

We need to trust ourselves. It's not a miracle that we are powerful. It's our true nature. :angelic-sunshine:

YES! WE ARE POWERFUL! We need to remind ourselves of this as often as possible, till it becomes our true nature again. From the hundreds that read these posts only a few can identify with them. These are the ones that are prepared to leave behind their old life and start acting to change things. It only takes a handful of people to change the world. Be one of them!
alc

Unread postby alc » 05 Feb 2014 19:58

Δύναμις wrote:
YES! WE ARE POWERFUL! We need to remind ourselves of this as often as possible, till it becomes our true nature again. From the hundreds that read these posts only a few can identify with them. These are the ones that are prepared to leave behind their old life and start acting to change things. It only takes a handful of people to change the world. Be one of them!

So this means that one fragment will start to act and we are many fragments :-D
Nuross

Unread postby Nuross » 05 Feb 2014 20:34

Hey! Wow, the greatest and most inspiring post ever! :handgestures-thumbup:
...makes me really feel who I really am!

...and all this we can thank to one "fckin ctrl-freak bitch''...
one who was also a co-constructor of the experiment (I will not name her atm...) voted against the end of it. And not only voted against, she even replaced in herself the source vortexes with the karma vortexes which gave her huge power

...and I can say: "It's all Divine plan!" :laughing-rolling:

Hi, I'm nu here :greetings-wavingyellow:
...actually my 1st forum ever...I was afraid of them before, but got encouraged now.

Nice to meet you, guys!

Nu
Caroline

Unread postby Caroline » 14 Feb 2014 07:09

So the next time when you are reading a channeling or talking however with someone "higher", be aware of the fact, that lot of what he/she is talking about is stupid bullshit, no matter if the one you are communicating with is a good or a bad one... This is the good part of it, this "higher" darks are same stupid in 3D things than the light ones...

Indeed, I have found this to be true. Even those who have had lives here seem to forget in between to some degree. I have begun to push back at directives I get from other levels, and have made a rule that unless ALL resources are provided for me in order to accomplish a work, I will not participate. I have learned to become specific about what resources I need, suggest ideas about where the Others can go and fetch them for me, and maintain firm boundaries - I will not do a work that compromises my primary 3D responsibilities: my family's safety and integrity.

Having said as much, there have been times when they have provided for me generously and in ways I could not have worked out for myself. And I am clear that the work I do in my family is the most important work I can do.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 Feb 2014 23:30

Caroline wrote:... I will not do a work that compromises my primary 3D responsibilities: my family's safety and integrity.

Having said as much, there have been times when they have provided for me generously and in ways I could not have worked out for myself. And I am clear that the work I do in my family is the most important work I can do.

Very good points, dear Caroline :handgestures-thumbup:
We try to do the same, but we seem to have no chance. Our family is a small one and rather a team than a family. We are all dedicated to our job and no matter what our common sense says, our heart keeps going the hard way.
I must admit that "they" did provide for me/us a few times in the past, when everything seemed more than lost. But for some reason they can't keep up this help and we get down to the bottom over and over again. This has to change!
Caroline

Unread postby Caroline » 15 Feb 2014 06:16

Well, since I am benefiting from your kindness, Alex, I express my deep appreciation for the work you do.

Return to “Understand your own situation!”