Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Telepathy - Important infos

Unread postby Frank » 19 Dec 2012 18:45

This is about telepathy.

There are 3 kind we found:

On the left side of the neck are three EPs (former chakras) for the communication in the PL10 level. One to communicate with plant-souls, one with animal-souls and one with higher souls (human and higher...). All these souls have a higher body in the PL10 level. This collection of all souls in PL10 is Gaia. With this telepathy you can only connect to souls who are part of Gaia.

On the right side of the neck is a new EP on PL17 (this body was stolen by the darks in the past, brought back this summer). This is the right side telepathy, the "long range" telepathy. With this you can connect to your prime for example. But be aware this can be used from other ETs to manipulate you!

And third is the incarnation connection. The incarnation connection is the connection of your soul (we named it "the main") to you on physical PL4 body. To connect to you the souls uses the PL5 and PL6 aspects of the PL4 physical body. My experience with this connection is that it is "more silence" than the telepathy. But that maybe specific for me.

Now very important:

- All of these five kind of telepathies can be manipulated by implants! I had the experience that an active implant sounds like an echo. Others got diff info on pendulum than on telepathy. This is a sign with high chance, that one or more implants are manipulating.

- All of these five "doors" to your mind are open by birth! You have to close the doors! The meffers like to misuse you if the doors are not closed! You can invite everyone you want, but close the doors for all others!

- Tell your higher-self to close the door to all who are not invited from you in your incarnation and to kick them out! If the HS is not able to kick the not invited out, he/she shall call creator to take him/her out, and creator will do it!

There are 10 doors/valves to close that we found until now. The commands are below in comments in bold!
HYE ANGEL

Re: Telepathy - Important infos

Unread postby HYE ANGEL » 20 Dec 2012 05:36

Wow! Frank thanks for another chock!!!
It contains so many important things to remember. I'd rather read it every single day to memorize it, and to practice it.

Namaste!!!
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 08 Jan 2013 02:46

Oh man I missed this, I had fake beings pretended to be my guide and asked me to kill myself but it felt weird.
This post need to be pinned!
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 14 Jan 2013 22:05

We found two more kind of communication. Pls order to close the "valves". Your HS will know what to do.
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 14 Jan 2013 22:23

Gabriel wrote:We found two more kind of communication. Pls order to close the "valves". Your HS will know what to do.

so its visual, gut feeling and valves?

How do i add this on to Rhea's Command for Closing Communication Doors? Or simply order my HS to close visual, gut feeling and valves from uninvited guests will do?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 14 Jan 2013 22:47

Order to close the valves in the PL5 aspect of the PL4 physical body. It has nothing to do with the other doors and not everyone have the valves. But HS will know.
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 15 Jan 2013 03:11

Gabriel wrote:Order to close the valves in the PL5 aspect of the PL4 physical body. It has nothing to do with the other doors and not everyone have the valves.

Noted thanks
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Jan 2013 12:55

There is one more door in PL5 aspect of PL4 body to close. Pls order to close this door. This door also is not in all, but HS will know it.
Mes

Unread postby Mes » 17 Jan 2013 11:38

One more door in PL5 aspect of PL4 body. This is just for female bodies. Ladies, please, order to close this door.
cascas84

Unread postby cascas84 » 18 Jun 2017 22:10

Hi sorry not sure if I understand where the orders are to do this, think this is a :text-blondmoment:

Also wanted to ask if there are other posts regarding connecting to our higher self/creator and working/understanding our higher self and the creator and weather I've missed some other commands that I should do that would help in life? As I've dismissed all spiritual stuff regarding all of it so I new understanding would great to research.

Kind regards

Casper
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 18 Jun 2017 22:44

cascas84 wrote:Hi sorry not sure if I understand where the orders are to do this, think this is a :text-blondmoment:

Also wanted to ask if there are other posts regarding connecting to our higher self/creator and working/understanding our higher self and the creator and weather I've missed some other commands that I should do that would help in life? As I've dismissed all spiritual stuff regarding all of it so I new understanding would great to research.

Kind regards

Casper

There is no single creator viewtopic.php?f=79&t=2028
This post answers some questions about communicating with our cores (they used the term "ellie" in the past) viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2236&p=9565&hilit=Ellie#p9565
There are three really good commands at the bottom of this page :) viewforum.php?f=127
And it would be really good to use skib to try to remove problems that have bothered you (especially emotional or psychological issues) and to tell skib or use your Dropbox crystal (if you've asked for one) to remove influence whenever you notice it
Not everything heals instantly but I think you will definitely see some good effects if you keep using skib :D
cascas84

Unread postby cascas84 » 18 Jun 2017 23:03

Allison wrote:
cascas84 wrote:Hi sorry not sure if I understand where the orders are to do this, think this is a :text-blondmoment:

Kind regards

Casper

There is no single creator viewtopic.php?f=79&t=2028
This post answers some questions about communicating with our cores (they used the term "ellie" in the past) viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2236&p=9565&hilit=Ellie#p9565
There are three really good commands at the bottom of this page :) viewforum.php?f=127
And it would be really good to use skib to try to remove problems that have bothered you (especially emotional or psychological issues) and to tell skib or use your Dropbox crystal (if you've asked for one) to remove influence whenever you notice it
Not everything heals instantly but I think you will definitely see some good effects if you keep using skib :D

Thank you for your reply :happy-sunshine:

Return to “Frank's older public posts”