About current attacks...

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
Δύναμις

About current attacks...

Unread postby Δύναμις » 07 Apr 2013 13:21

Let's talk and I do mean talk = :text-feedback: about the current attacks!
The reason why I start this thread is the question: Since the darks are crashed, why are there still attacks? Who is attacking and why?

I'll tell you a short story, to give you a better understanding. We had once a girl staying with us for a few days. At her home, she needed to be fast and hide sweets, because otherwise she wouldn't get any. In our place everything is available to everyone, day and night, which is the case with normal people I suppose. I was very surprised when I found out that she has put some chocolate under her pillow, so no one takes it away from her. I told her that there was no need for such an action as we had more than enough chocolate and she can have as much as she wants anytime. She had no other answer to that except a smile.

I think, that the only way to heal humans from the damage darks did to them and flatten the way to their development is to provide them with everything necessary for living, so they finally get rid of their imposed fears and anxieties regarding their physical future. To achieve this, there has to be abundance on anything for everyone. Either loads of money, never ending money supply, or even better no money at all, but giving and sharing in any way possible. There is more than enough for everyone if we only get rid of our future insecurities. We are not born to work to supply a few "fortunate" ones with money and whatever else they need, but we are here to live our own life and make our own experiences, so we develop the best way possible. Now, imagine a physical world, where people won't need to do work to pay bills. Everything is free, everything is in abundance for everyone and not just for the few "fortunate" ones. The fortunate ones, were the darks, which are no longer there. Everyone is now fortunate as everybody has more than necessary to live a decent life. What do you think will be the first reactions to that? I would think that humans will need about 50-75 years (2-3 generations) to realise there are no darks left and there is no need for saving or rather hiding goods to be able to survive difficult times, like they used to do in the past. Many of them will keep taking away or stealing or even killing because they are can't realise that the nightmare is finally over.

Exactly the same happens with the attacks on higher levels right now. As far as we know the darks are crashed = gone. The grays, who were collaborating with both light and dark, are gone as well. What remains are our light brothers and sisters that still live in dark ages and can't accept the fact that the nighmare is over. They don't want to do us any harm, but they feel the need to protect themselves and they start all sorts of attacks. This is where the current attacks come from. We need to be patient with them and if possible send them healing, so they finally get rid of their insecurities.
zoozoom

Re: About current attacks...

Unread postby zoozoom » 07 Apr 2013 22:36

provide them with everything necessary for living,

maybe they have to realize that they do not need all of what they think they need
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 07 Apr 2013 23:11

zoozoom wrote:provide them with everything necessary for living,

maybe they have to realize that they do not need all of what they think they need

That's true too, but everyone needs a place to live, clothes, food and even entertainment or communication. Those should be free for every human creature on earth. As long as we have a 3D body we have also 3D needs.
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 08 Apr 2013 07:40

i think enyone can attack, just by inertion. there is no darks or grey any more, but their role stil exist. and it is part of system here. lot of people dont know who are they, and they are just stucked in system, and do the way they know, or they can do. so, everyone can attack.
Mes

Unread postby Mes » 09 Apr 2013 08:51

Gargatel wrote:This is a very good advice to help our light brothers and sisters to progress in their evolution. But what will physically happen on 3D level if I send healing e. g. to vessels to stop their harassment or annoyance? Has it an effect in general and do we have to distinguish anyone?

This is just my theory: It's up on us, we have to use our intuition, our feelings, our knowledge. Most of us already have very good skills in the understandings (I think Gargatel you have this too), but some of us haven't.

Those who are not sure, I would suggest the next: try to understand the core: why a "bad guy" seems to be a "bad guy", try to understand the origin of his/her negativity. Is it really negativity at all? Maybe he/she just need a good talking. Try to learn, what needs healing, even if you understood the problem, and what needs just a little compassion. After a time you will be able to distinguish by yourself. It doesn't matter what kind of your guy, who "bother's" you (vessel or not). The main point here, is to learn to understand each other. No need to help everyone, just those who you are able to understand, but seek to understand everyone.
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 10 Apr 2013 11:55

Life has been pretty quiet recently until me and my friend was attacked yesterday.
I got something which made my skin itchy yet it was not parasite and he got something which drained his energy
Really don't understand why light side will attack light side?? :confusion-questionmarks:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 10 Apr 2013 12:59

It is too easy to see only light and dark side.

There are many groups with own targets. Many of them look to us as darks or greys. But in fact most of them are victims, and do the shit they do only because they often don't know another way to survive.

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”