Number of posts visualized

Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Re: Number of posts visualized

Unread postby Anton » 20 Sep 2020 10:27

flow wrote:Well, Azra almost got it! Go Go Go :text-lol:

This is not a competition... :laughing-rolling:
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 20 Sep 2020 10:31

Too late Anton :scared-shocked:
beholder

Unread postby beholder » 20 Sep 2020 10:52

Yes, I agree that this is not a competition. They're just interesting; they're just statistics.

They just chase away boredom of 3D existence while watching. :-D

(and the correction was made only because it made me extremely irritated that the listed flaws were present in the first version)
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 20 Sep 2020 11:01

beholder wrote:Yes, I agree that this is not a competition.

Me too. Just a joke from me :greetings-waveyellow:
Good work beholder :handgestures-thumbup:
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 20 Sep 2020 11:04

flow wrote:Good work beholder :handgestures-thumbup:

Thank you beholder! :text-thankyoublue:
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 20 Sep 2020 11:05

Haha Flow thanks for championing me, I champion you too, I champion us all.
:happy-wavemulticolor:

I know you're only playing :romance-smileyheart:
beholder

Unread postby beholder » 20 Sep 2020 11:07

Yes, I know you were joking; it was obvious. I just agreed explicitly. Thank you! :greetings-wavingyellow:
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 20 Sep 2020 11:21

Azra wrote:I know you're only playing :romance-smileyheart:

beholder wrote:Yes, I know you were joking; it was obvious. I just agreed explicitly. Thank you! :greetings-wavingyellow:

Thx guys :romance-grouphug: :romance-heartsthree:
Influences are sometimes so confusing, I just write it clearly so no misunderstandings happen here :happy-sunshine:
beholder

Unread postby beholder » 20 Sep 2020 11:23

I know how you mean it. You know how I mean it. They know how you mean it. They know how I mean it. I know how they mean it. You know how they mean it. :teasing-tease: Everybody knows everything! :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :romance-grouphug:
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 20 Sep 2020 11:48

beholder wrote:I know how you mean it. You know how I mean it. They know how you mean it. They know how I mean it. I know how they mean it. You know how they mean it. :teasing-tease: Everybody knows everything! :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :romance-grouphug:

Ok, so I also just wanted to let you know, that I know how you mean that you know how they mean it and how you mean it, and also how they know how they mean it and they know how you mean it. Also I know how everybody means it. Cheers!
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 20 Sep 2020 22:29

beholder wrote:
They just chase away boredom of 3D existence while watching. :-D

Yep it's a nice distraction from the humdrum, thank you! :happy-smileyflower:

(and the correction was made only because it made me extremely irritated that the listed flaws were present in the first version)

Not noticeable to me :confusion-shrug:
MikeyMo

Unread postby MikeyMo » 22 Sep 2020 22:02

@ Alexandra........ I don't consider myself to be a pillar of the forum by any means, but I wanted to thank you for acknowledging those who are, and shining a little light on them. They deserve it just for hanging in there this long. I think those of us who have been on the forum for a year or two know who these pillars are.

Also I believe from time to time the P/P need to be acknowledged as well for their efforts. I'm sure that even if all of us that have come to the forum were to leave, they would still do everything in their power to get this information out. Even if it fell on deaf ears. So cheers to you P/P :obscene-drinkingcheers: :romance-heartsthree:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 03 Oct 2020 14:14

MikeyMo wrote:I don't consider myself to be a pillar of the forum by any means, but I wanted to thank you for acknowledging those who are, and shining a little light on them. They deserve it :handgestures-thumbup: just for hanging in there this long. I think those of us who have been on the forum for a year or two know who these pillars are.

My dear MikeyMo, you may not be a pillar of the forum yet, but you are a pillar of calmness and serenity. Life was not always gentle to you, but you managed to overcome every obstacle and settle on who you really are. You are one of a few and your presence here means a lot!

In my opinion, this forum is the only forum with so many wonderful people. Everyone here that posts regularly (about half of the forum members) is a wonderful person with unique qualities. I :romance-heartsthree: you guys! So proud of you! (I can't tell about the other members since they seem too trapped in their own labyrinth and don't share their thoughts with us.)

MikeyMo wrote: I'm sure that even if all of us that have come to the forum were to leave, they would still do everything in their power to get this information out. Even if it fell on deaf ears. So cheers to you P/P :obscene-drinkingcheers: :romance-heartsthree:

Right, we would! :obscene-drinkingcheers: :romance-heartsthree:
beholder

Unread postby beholder » 13 Mar 2022 15:30

Who were the most active in the previous 60 days?

Updated: this video covers history until March 13th (15:00 CET) 2022.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 13 Mar 2022 16:21

forum went a bit quiet around the last year :happy-smileyflower:

thx for the visualisation, its always interesting to see.
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 14 Mar 2022 04:53

Thank you for the visualization :) I definitely miss reading forum posts and writing on the forum. And when there are new posts I don’t always have much to say. But I’m always happy to discuss my experiences and other things with other members if anyone is interested :happy-sunshine:
Robi

Unread postby Robi » 14 Mar 2022 17:17

The forum definitely has way less posts nowadays than it used to, and for quite some time there aren't any newjoiners.
The reason for the first in my opinion, even though we still have a lot to say, it's actually much less than it was in the past, and a lot of topics were discussed during the last couple of years ( not to the fullest extent of course). Not to mention I find that quality over quantity is a good principle to follow in regards to posting.
But every time I see a new post ,I am almost instantly checking it :cool:
Not sure about the second, probably already everybody found us who wanted to, and the same goes for the opposite: who was discovered to be on the enemy's side was already kicked out, and people who recognized this will require very hard work and how being here will not bring any miracles or instant gratification, left too..
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 14 Mar 2022 22:00

Robi wrote:The forum definitely has way less posts nowadays than it used to, and for quite some time there aren't any newjoiners.
The reason for the first in my opinion, even though we still have a lot to say, it's actually much less than it was in the past, and a lot of topics were discussed during the last couple of years ( not to the fullest extent of course). Not to mention I find that quality over quantity is a good principle to follow in regards to posting.
But every time I see a new post ,I am almost instantly checking it :cool:
Not sure about the second, probably already everybody found us who wanted to, and the same goes for the opposite: who was discovered to be on the enemy's side was already kicked out, and people who recognized this will require very hard work and how being here will not bring any miracles or instant gratification, left too..

also the "advertisting" isn´t that intense as it has been a couple years ago. i guess people might still find their way over here if it would be distributed more, but honestly like you said before, those who should´ve found their way here, already did. might still be some interesting individuals around which would be interesting to have but at the same time things have changed a bit also. in the past things were viewed more lightly and people sort of more .. discussed and were interested in things and wanted to learn about things before they decide its either something for them , or not. nowadays with this extensive brainwashing and overly extensive propaganda floating around people are so badly "corrupted" in a way, if you say a tiny thing wrong they just loose it. nowadays you´re literally all and everything ,from nazi to conspiracy theorist or whatever else and people take all and everything emotionally first.. so they might just not even take into consideration to read through forum without getting offended or think we´re just a bunch of insane people.

Return to “Music * Video * Relax * Fun corner”