Testing your cognitions

Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Re: Testing your cognitions

Unread postby Anton » 09 Dec 2019 19:58

Saw the wiki again for a few secs, it‘s a little different each attempt. I‘ve set myself a goal now: I want to read at least one word! :text-lol:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 09 Dec 2019 21:21

I‘ve set myself a goal now: I want to read at least one word!

You can do it Anton! Cheering for you. :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-sunshine:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 10 Dec 2019 00:21

Anton wrote:Saw the wiki again for a few secs, it‘s a little different each attempt. I‘ve set myself a goal now: I want to read at least one word! :text-lol:

Hope you can do it!
Wishing you success! :handgestures-thumbupright:
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 11 Dec 2019 00:35

Anton wrote:Saw the wiki again for a few secs, it‘s a little different each attempt. I‘ve set myself a goal now: I want to read at least one word! :text-lol:

Go, go, go! :happy-smileyflower:

Still blind here. :confusion-seeingstars:
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 14 Dec 2019 22:45

I had a visual with red background and fine white patterns recently while i was nodding off.

That's exciting Anton! :banana-angel:
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 14 Dec 2019 22:56

Goldenmilk wrote:I had a visual with red background and fine white patterns recently while i was nodding off.

That's exciting Anton! :banana-angel:

So at least you got colors, you're ahead of me with that! :D
Maybe you can try to order skib to always use all available cognition interfaces during cognition and always command to want to see something like the wiki before going to sleep! :-D
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 16 Dec 2019 22:32

@Anton
Thanks for the suggested commands, you're ever resourceful! :romance-heartsthree:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 16 Dec 2019 22:52

I feel like I see things more frequently when relaxing and closing eyes. But feels more like watching a movie or something.

What I see does not make sense to me - like babyhands tugging some white sheets. Which would fit right in with a commercial for 'washing powder sensitive' of something. :roll:

And short sceneries of other things. Like some caravan traveling through woods etc. but which feels more like some scene from some never seen adventure movie.

And never really does show anything for when I ask for something specific. :doh:
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 30 Dec 2019 20:43

Anton wrote:I‘ve set myself a goal now: I want to read at least one word! :text-lol:

I realized a while ago that this is (at the moment) probably not even possible for me. I realized/ remembered that it lately occured quite a few times that I seemingly had cognitions of words/text during sleep -- I've never been able to read a single word and I try every time. The following usually happens: I try to read a single word. It's always a long word. Or maybe it's just text where the spaces are missing -- actually that's probably it. It starts out not in my focus as a (maybe) coherent word. Then I directly look at it to read it. The first syllable I appareantly sometimes manage to read, but the further I get, the more letters get switched and replaced, until the word disappears altogether and the cognition starts to end.
Also everytime I see a "website layout" whenever I try to look at the wiki or handbook, and I actually manage to take a look, it looks like a website where the formatting is completely fucked up and has gone terribly wrong. Usually it's just a lot of squares in different sizes, squeezed together in one big square. Like a newspaper without text but only boxes. Something is always missing, either it's the text or the formatting. Plus there's always constant scrambling and shuffling of what I try to see. :angry-cussingblack:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 30 Dec 2019 23:03

Anton wrote:
Anton wrote:I‘ve set myself a goal now: I want to read at least one word! :text-lol:

I realized a while ago that this is (at the moment) probably not even possible for me. I realized/ remembered that it lately occured quite a few times that I seemingly had cognitions of words/text during sleep -- I've never been able to read a single word and I try every time. The following usually happens: I try to read a single word. It's always a long word. Or maybe it's just text where the spaces are missing -- actually that's probably it. It starts out not in my focus as a (maybe) coherent word. Then I directly look at it to read it. The first syllable I appareantly sometimes manage to read, but the further I get, the more letters get switched and replaced, until the word disappears altogether and the cognition starts to end.
Also everytime I see a "website layout" whenever I try to look at the wiki or handbook, and I actually manage to take a look, it looks like a website where the formatting is completely fucked up and has gone terribly wrong. Usually it's just a lot of squares in different sizes, squeezed together in one big square. Like a newspaper without text but only boxes. Something is always missing, either it's the text or the formatting. Plus there's always constant scrambling and shuffling of what I try to see. :angry-cussingblack:

reading words doesnt really work. numbers can work but i´ve never even managed to read a word via cognition. words are mostly like that, that you simply "know" what is standing there but without reading.
you should maybe trying to focus on "knowing" what is standing there. mostly words outside are in some different language anyways or badly influenced.. or a single word is like a whole sentence pressed down to a few word.. like it looks like a word but it´s actually a book.
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 30 Dec 2019 23:11

Drack wrote:reading words doesnt really work. numbers can work but i´ve never even managed to read a word via cognition. words are mostly like that, that you simply "know" what is standing there but without reading.
you should maybe trying to focus on "knowing" what is standing there. mostly words outside are in some different language anyways or badly influenced.. or a single word is like a whole sentence pressed down to a few word.. like it looks like a word but it´s actually a book.

Hmm.. I see, thanks I'm gonna try that. Though I don't think I'll have success, because I never had any idea of what any of the words I saw could mean.
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 06 Jan 2020 20:32

Last night I had ordered cognitions but nothing was happening. Then some time later, as I was struggling to sleep, (sirens blaring for ages then foxes being very noisy!) I saw the PP page appear in my vision very clearly! The colours were exactly the same, the same shade of green and background etc. The main part being shown to me was a member name - although this person isn't a forum member. The nick was the person's actual first name and written in brown with the same type style the forum uses. I have been speculating whether this person is still an L, so it's interesting if it was a cognition. I can now see how you'd be able to read the handbook clearly as the text was very clear/sharp.
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 06 Jan 2020 20:54

Goldenmilk wrote:Last night I had ordered cognitions but nothing was happening. Then some time later, as I was struggling to sleep, (sirens blaring for ages then foxes being very noisy!) I saw the PP page appear in my vision very clearly! The colours were exactly the same, the same shade of green and background etc. The main part being shown to me was a member name - although this person isn't a forum member. The nick was the person's actual first name and written in brown with the same type style the forum uses. I have been speculating whether this person is still an L, so it's interesting if it was a cognition. I can now see how you'd be able to read the handbook clearly as the text was very clear/sharp.

Whenever I saw the "energetiv forum" in a more dreamlike state, there always was a big focus on names and I was able to read them clearly. The name you have seen and the names I saw were probably all influence? :confusion-scratchheadblue: I just remembered this: viewtopic.php?f=137&t=2617&p=30476&hilit=wilmstedt#p30475 I now know that one of the names I saw in that dream back then is a place in the game Skyrim (a place that I usually overlooked when playing) :text-lol:
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 06 Jan 2020 20:58

@Goldenmilk Now that I think about it, it's kinda funny you saw the "energetic forum" (if it really was that), even though you ordered "just" cognitions. On the last night, I ordered to see it but had no cognition that night (apart maybe from some fucked up convoluted confusing dream towards the end).
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 06 Jan 2020 21:10

Thank you Anton, interesting! You might be right and I should've posted there.

Well I commanded a few times altogether actually (!) as I was awake and bored/frustrated including to see my SuP (maybe the handbook too lol). I did see a colourful mosaic type pattern that I looked down at - it appeared to be on the ground.
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 06 Jan 2020 21:30

Goldenmilk wrote:Thank you Anton, interesting! You might be right and I should've posted there.

Well I commanded a few times altogether actually (!) as I was awake and bored/frustrated including to see my SuP (maybe the handbook too lol). I did see a colourful mosaic type pattern that I looked down at - it appeared to be on the ground.

Sounds like you're starting to get some interesting cognitions! :smile: Did you see that in half-sleep or awake?
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 06 Jan 2020 22:43

I was ready to rest, definitely on the sleepy side, and it felt like it had been a long time since I'd made a command. The commands included showing my tube 8 and myself. A BIG *thank you* Grayfox for the great instructions!! :romance-heartsthree:

Your dreams sound like they're often convoluted but that can be down to darks meddling with them too, I've had plenty of those - they're funny but not useful :confusion-seeingstars:
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 30 Jan 2020 18:55

I think it would be cool if we gathered some ideas of what things we can try looking at, apart from the connecting tube 8 and the wiki and so on... for example I tried to look at:
Energetic Forum of the Protoi Alliance
Cleaning spectating area
visualization of fractal rules of 3D
I had more or less success with these... actually I think I saw all of them, but not when I commanded to see them, but at some other random point before or after that :laughing-rolling:
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 31 Jan 2020 09:37

@Anton,

I would suggest asking to see our body and different parts like the Sophia avatar and also the collective files. I asked to see the wiki the other day and saw dark purple 'blobs' ...no shape to them! This was after quite some time then I stopped. So I have experienced the same, that you can get an image of something other than what you requested or I haven't asked, like when sitting with my SuP I've got 'something' anyway by way of images/colours. Early days I guess :cool:
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 06 Feb 2020 14:36

I had asked to see battles a month or two ago...got nothing.

Today I saw myself responsible for a shop, a beautiful space that had crystals displayed: shimmery and colourful yet a calm place. Then I had a customer, a middle aged looking man. I suggested that he sit down on a sofa there and passed him a crystal to get a feel of it. I then noticed that the 'crystals' were Alexandra's SuPs in various sizes and colors.

After this I saw a tunnel (big enough for one or two people) going very deeply underground (downwards), possibly for miles. It was grey, dark and dingy.

Return to “The new PROTOI skills / SKIB”