Why are changes so incredibly slow?!?!

Δύναμις

Why are changes so incredibly slow?!?!

Unread postby Δύναμις » 13 Nov 2019 22:27

I have been wondering this for years now but I couldn't find a somewhat satisfying answer to my question. We are all waiting for the big step. The question is, WHO has to do the step or what needs to be done before we can do the big step. No matter what the question was, Frank would mainly reply "cleanings" and rarely attacks, which usually implies attacks from the inside because of the cleanings that make the sh.. in us react in some way. Hmm... ok, cleanings, over and over again. Hundreds thousands of cleaning cycles and we in waiting mode for the cleanings to end, so a new beginning can be finally made. This is frustrating, simply frustrating. Life continues with all the known problems, new pervert versions of the old problems and all sorts of absurdities that add a "new dark flavour" to the already devastating status of this existence.

Frank is working 24/7 for almost 8 years now, we won almost every battle on almost every energetic level but life on earth continues the same (mainly the same, dark systems everywhere keep squeezing everyone and everything). Why haven't the energetic changes reached us yet? According to Frank's checking they do reach us but the impact is still too little to be noticeable. What is in the way that absorbs the biggest part of the changing energies?

I think that I finally have a decent explanation based on what I learnt in the last years. This is MY very personal explanation and it is possible that Frank sees it differently :happy-smileyflower:

I hope the following simplified pics will help understand where we are and why everything seems to need forever.

This is a jar. Everyone knows what a jar looks like. Now, imagine this jar to be the place where our universe is located.
Don't ask on what stands the jar or what it is made of. It is just a symbol for the environment that surrounds this planet and it is definitely not made out of glass.

I left out other planets etc. because they would only disturb the pic. It is chaotic enough also without them.
What you see here isn't necessarily on top of each other. The other bubbles=dark bases, that have big impact on earth and every being on this planet, may be anywhere in the space above, besides, underneath earth and so on. Putting them on top helps to get the pic of the connections, which you see here:
There are arrows in both directions from the earth to each bubble and vice versa. Means there was/is kind of interchange between the group members. In example LSA1 members incarnated on earth would get upon request healing and who knows what else provided by the LSA1 members sitting in the bubble, doing their job. This is how "miracles" used to happen, people asked/prayed and they got what they wanted (I include here the "law of attraction" = request/order from earth, delivery from the bubble). Miracles were only possible for the own group members and maybe in some exceptional cases also for third parties always based on deals.
This principle applied to every group and of course there are interaction between all the dark groups too.

But since the darks knew exactly that they were bastards, they installed "spying centres" on each other's connections, that look something like the purple stations on their connections lines:
It is just an example. They were many millions if not billions or trillions of them everywhere, on every connection. I guess there were more than only a couple connection lines. I only used 2 lines per group as an example.

Right! The dark yellow stuff spread all over the place and especially on/in earth is exactly what you think: dark sh...
Darks had/have endless installations and stations with the only purpose to torture everyone and especially the light ones.

What happened in the last 8 years:
WE CAME THROUGH!
We had to find a way to get a connection through the jar, all the way down to earth. We only one functioning main connection and it is used by Frank and by the few that report us about the battles. Of course there are many smaller individual connections, but they are not really safe and we should better avoid to use them. Calling spirits for help :laughing-rolling: is definitely a wrong move and you better never ever ask for "help from outside" because you never know what group will play a game with you.

Of course we are installing new connection lines wherever possible and they are becoming more and more every day, but it is the hugest project ever and UNFORTUNATELY very time-devouring. Be patient! We are almost there! :happy-sunshine:
Attachments
IMG_3473.JPG
(1.34 MiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_3472.JPG
(1.39 MiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_3471.JPG
(883.29 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_3470.JPG
(678.05 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_3469.JPG
(988.94 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_3468.JPG
(818.35 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Re: Why are changes so incredibly slow?!?!

Unread postby Anton » 13 Nov 2019 22:51

:text-thankyoublue:
I have actually been thinking about exactly this the last days too... One of the conclusions I came to at the beginning was that we actually had major change, but only change that made us more intelligent/ more aware of the dark shit so far, this way the rest actually feels like everything else has actually become worse (and it probably has, for the forum members at least, considering how being a member would trigger a lot of shit and in the past (before skin armor) also attacks from the outside). I've always, but also especially lately been having "doubts" and fears, probably at least partially induced by dark shit, that there may be additional "layers of deception". That these changes we had were only bones thrown our way, to make us keep going but also keep us trapped, like how they have done it with the OIC-people. From the things I have learned, experienced and seen others experience, I can only say, that it has become impossible for me to claim that Protector/Protoi are not right in their claims, it's either this or additional layers of deception. I thought that the only changes we had were changes that didn't make our situation better, but then I always remember (and I always seem to forget about this, probably also due to dark shit), that there actually seems to have been one major change that made my situation better, and it was the removal/easing of time-pain. Before the War-News about the time-lock-layer etc, I had been regularily tormented by time-pain, but I'm pretty sure I have not experienced this at all since, maybe only some weak and cheap substitutes. Also since about a week, after my most exhausting days, I really feel the tools working on me intensely and unmistakeably, once I enter my room, which has the shelter and pearlgonite shielding and all that other awesome stuff which makes this possible. Sometimes holding the tools also makes me feel really good after a while. Twice the last days I actually also felt some kind of soothing healing feeling in my chest around 17:30, a feeling which I was normally only feeling in my room, when holding a tool. Also, while the tools may not have fully healed any of my physical problems, they (especially the cards-programs) fully stopped some of them getting any worse. :clap:
Dynatós

Unread postby Dynatós » 13 Nov 2019 22:57

Very good explanation, thx
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 13 Nov 2019 23:52

Thanks for the great visuals Protector Dynamis :happy-smileyflower:

It's so good to know this after a tough, challenging day and being squeezed by the vicious system more than ever lately...:happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

Every single battle won :banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-angel:

Bravo Protoi!!! Just WoW!!!

:happy-jumpeveryone:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 14 Nov 2019 02:07

interesting because that topic was keeping me busy the past days aswell. seeing a different point of view definitely helps in that.

i would say too that there is just endless endless shit "in the jar" , but even more than more dense packed , if you would´ve just put the whole jar yellow i guess that would´ve fit :laughing-rolling:

but what i thought about further.. the jar with the universe is just like the "last stop". before that jar were other jars filled with whole universes, mitras.. layers upon layers.. whole creations (unimaginably huge)
i never even could use my cognition further outside than seeing a whole universe in the "raw state" (without visualisation, just how it is ) , and the creation itself, the univere is just a tiny tiny dot of it.
so we really went a huge way from the upside down, through endless over endless dark stuff and problems, an unimaginably long path of mines to even reach the earth and the universe. and besides that, outside the creation,
everything was totally packed up with dark shit aswell. additionally , everything has to be done so extremely precise, we can´t even allow any mistake at all, in the past even within situations which looked impossible to solve (like the ring hostage situation) and all that..

i´ve wondered myself why things need as long as they do but realising what path we actually went to even reach this far clarifies it quite well. thanks for that perspective :romance-grouphug:
but no matter how long it takes ,we´ll be there one day. it can be depressing, or we get impatient because of all this BS hitting everyone of us daily but it´ll be worth it. we´re already living through the worst things possible,
so it only could get better
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 14 Nov 2019 03:49

Wonderful to see some explanation models suitable for the - I guess rather limited 3D mind. :mrgreen: For something that I guess is very difficult to explain due to our different view (e.g. limited experience of scale.)

Even though the space packed with dark/yellow crap (that the ’red dot/line’ drilled through to get to Earth) has been perhaps mostly not fractal - still, it made me think of Frank’s old ’fractal zoom’-videos.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9EAwPey64MM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AhwZQNor7c4

Imagining trying to find a spot starting from the ’zoomed out’-state and then seemingly ’neverending’ zoom, zoom and more zoom in an attempt to drill a way through that very huge jar packed full of yellow/dark crap to reach somewhere deep deep inside a tiny tiny pixel known a 3D Earth seems like a daunting task...

Wonder also whether - drilling our way to 3D Earth - did we also largely clean the various zoomed out layers of space that we passed on our way to ’here’. The scope of that task would be even more unimaginable huge I guess. But still, how did we find our way if not...

:romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 Nov 2019 17:17

Anton wrote:I've always, but also especially lately been having "doubts" and fears, probably at least partially induced by dark shit, that there may be additional "layers of deception". That these changes we had were only bones thrown our way, to make us keep going but also keep us trapped, like how they have done it with the OIC-people. From the things I have learned, experienced and seen others experience, I can only say, that it has become impossible for me to claim that Protector/Protoi are not right in their claims, it's either this or additional layers of deception.

Describes perfectly my own thoughts too. Once you have researched and experienced different ways of spiritual or even "scientific" trash that takes you to a dead end (=therefore to one of the dark bubbles), then you know that the Protectors/Protoi way is the ONLY alternative with no dead end. This is the only way to get out of this mess, stop the suffering and the killing once forever. We think to have reached the final stage, but if there are more layers to be discovered then we'll have to manage them as well. Fact is, that no one else before us ever came so far to see things as they really are (although even we have only a limited perspective yet). No "dog", no earthy scientific break through can ever reach this degree of clarity and I think all who belong to the team have a good reason to be proud of being part of this team.

:text-thankyoublue: for sharing your experiences and your perspective with us!
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 Nov 2019 17:44

jonas wrote:Even though the space packed with dark/yellow crap (that the ’red dot/line’ drilled through to get to Earth) has been perhaps mostly not fractal - still, it made me think of Frank’s old ’fractal zoom’-videos.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9EAwPey64MM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AhwZQNor7c4

Imagining trying to find a spot starting from the ’zoomed out’-state and then seemingly ’neverending’ zoom, zoom and more zoom in an attempt to drill a way through that very huge jar packed full of yellow/dark crap to reach somewhere deep deep inside a tiny tiny pixel known a 3D Earth seems like a daunting task...

:text-thankyoublue: very much for adding this to my 2d jar visual.
You are absolutely right! This is what really happened. When we reached 3d as Frank said long time ago, we had only started drilling and securing our way from the top of the jar down to the tiny tiny pixel called earth. What is in the jar is 3d, the invisible to us part of 3d. We didn't know this at that time and thought that we reached earth. It was a misunderstanding on our side. We had no idea how big 3d really is.

Yes, you find the right words: we had to drill our way through condensed crap and yes, we cleaned a lot of it while plastering and securing our path down here. I mean the main path. Smaller, sporadic individual connections were always available in some way, but this didn't make a difference on global level. It only helped some of us stay on the light path till we can finally start doing the job we are here for. This invisible mostly silent connection is that keeps our few people supporting us for years now. We wouldn't have made it so far without your/their support. Thank you once more for that!

MikeyMo

Unread postby MikeyMo » 14 Nov 2019 20:46

:happy-sunshine: Like most people on the forum I've run the gamut on the BS spiritual and puesdo scientific mumbo jumbo out there. You name the site and I bet that I have at least given it a little of my time. All dead ends. It didn't take long after returning to the forum, that this is the end of the line for me. No where else would I find the truth that I have found here. All the sites that I was stuck in were english speaking sites.

Here is the reason for this particular post. I know the P/P have been thanked so many times that at times it must feel common place. But here we have two people in Frank and Alexandra whose first language isn't the same. So that must have taken a little getting used to in the beginning. But I really want to thank the two of you and the rest of the team for making all this information available to us who don't speak your language. If you had not gone through the trouble to put this in multiple tongues, we might not have ever come across Presbeia Protoi. At this point in my life I can't imagine that. Hopefully this all gets wrapped up soon, but if not I can wait till that happens :-D
iaqua

Unread postby iaqua » 14 Nov 2019 20:51

Δύναμις wrote:...and I think all who belong to the team have a good reason to be proud of being part of this team.

Very! :handgestures-thumbup: :romance-grouphug:
Liv

Unread postby Liv » 14 Nov 2019 21:50

The pictures in this post are great and I love the jar analogy for our universe. :happy-smileyflower:

It’s amazing how far the team and the healing tools have progressed. I’m glad I got to find this forum as the information here and the healing tools have really changed my life for the better. When I compare my personality from before I joined the forum to now, I find it hard to recognise myself. It feels like I’ve become a different person since I found this place. I like the current person I’ve become, and I’m looking forward to seeing what other positive impacts the tools and cleanings will have on me and the ambience in the nearby future.

Cheers to the current progress, all the hard work that has been put into making this possible and the future! :obscene-drinkingcheers: :romance-grouphug:
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 14 Nov 2019 22:33

Change seems slow and it will take as long as it takes and I am OK with that.

The good thing is that I feel way more at ease overall....and I feel it in multiple layers.
Like some knots have been untied. Like the smog has lifted.
There are other subtle changes with which I really can not define in words...word usage being my shortcoming anyways.
But nonetheless positive....and for that I am grateful.

Thanks for the drawings Alex :handgestures-thumbup: ...it sticks better in my brain more so then words.
Last edited by Jude on 14 Nov 2019 23:06, edited 1 time in total.
juu

Unread postby juu » 14 Nov 2019 22:45

Liv wrote:When I compare my personality from before I joined the forum to now, I find it hard to recognise myself. It feels like I’ve become a different person since I found this place.

Same.. Its like it wasnt me back then.. i sometimes try to explain it to people, abut not being me back then, few years back.. they dont understand.. they just say, but it was you... but, somehow, i wasnt... i was so full of shit, of fears, of thoughts, all of different things that weren't me.. that i wasnt me..
i was acting a certain way and following certain path that it wasnt my own- it has been decided by others.. i was doing what i was supossed to be doing, and not what i was choosing to do...
Its just great knowing who you really are.. your true essence.. and not who you are by what you do, or what the system is telling you to be.. its refresing...

I honestly think this forum saved my life.. Im so fuckin glad finding this place... just knowing that each day im becoming more and more myself (actually a combination betwen remembering it and learning new things) its just priceless.. even if the price to pay its way to high.. i wuldnt trade it for anything at this point..

:romance-heartsthree:
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 15 Nov 2019 03:07

I, too, appreciate the illustration and explanation. Thank you so much for taking the time to put this together.

I also get feelings like this is going to go on forever but I remain hopeful to see big changes in my lifetime. I can imagine no greater gift.

:handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup:

Return to “Understand your own situation!”