from within 3D, rather its parameters are changed from outside of 3D. The
system works with very many anchors in 3D which give the system the required
"inertia" or "momentum" in 3D. These anchors also allow for the parameters to
be changed from outside of 3D.

This timing system does nothing more than rescheduling and reordering the
energies which are transferred between the cubes in 3D (this occurs once every
"tick" of 3D time). The system is not adding nor removing energies from the
inter-cube transfers, merely reorganising and reprioritising them. However this
simple reorganising produces immeasurable amounts of damage.

2. A prediction system which operates in 3D. It is working in-between the ticks,
when everything is stopped; because it is working outside of 3D.
It does not use anchors, rather it uses incarnated people. It is doing 'fractal
consciousness-field analysis' to make predictions on the state of 3D, the state
of dark shit, the state of deals, etc..., and using this information to make
adjustments. However the adjustments are made only rarely, once every ~60,000
ticks. Because it does not use anchors it has a very low "inertia" in 3D, i.e.
it takes a long time for its changes to be implemented.
Evo

Re: War-News

Unread postby Evo » 27 Sep 2019 07:35

Awesome guys! :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
Couldn't have given me some stock tips before the cleanings? :laughing-rolling: :roll:
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 27 Sep 2019 23:34

There exist "past-self" versions of yourself, that are simply "clones"
created from snapshots taken at periodic intervals. They are not beings, they
have no consciousness, they have no memories, they are simply "AIs". And these
AIs have only your worst interests in mind, as they are dark-created. They try
and make you think you could have done things differently in the past,
especially in cases where you yourself have already tortured yourself with
these thoughts; they try and trigger painful emotions from the past, and so on.
These are in cleaning now.

There is an interface layer in the brain. It's job is to prevent you
connecting with "non-verbal thoughts". Many of your thoughts are non-verbal,
these originate from either the Outer-Core or one of various fractal functions
of the physical body. When one of these non-verbal thoughts arise, this
interface layer is immediately creating at the same moment an equivalent "verbal
thought", similar to one that might be created by the 'ape-brain' (brain-mind).
This is in order to prevent you from connecting with the (more intelligent)
non-verbal thought. This interface is in cleaning now.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 29 Sep 2019 00:00

More cleanings which were started:

Cleaning 1 is a communication protocol for 3D. Whenever you establish a
communication, which is defined as an information flow with two directions,
this communication protocol kicks in. It is not a rule of 3D, rather an
"enforcement protocol". As soon as an information flow has been created, the
protocol is locking down certain parts of the flow: the speed at which
information can travel within the flow, and especially the speed at which it
can travel outside of 3D; this is very heavily locked-down. Also the content of
the information that can travel within the flow is restricted.

Cleaning 2 is about a weapons protocol in 3D. This is not about energetic weapons,
only weapons that are purely 3D in nature. Every time a new weapon of this kind
is created, an "information-sharing attack" occurs on all the surrounding cubes
of the new weapon (up to a certain limit). This attack is making holes in all
of the cubes (and is of course an illegal attack), and holding these holes open
for about 60 seconds, which is more than long enough for any dark AIs in the
ambient to collect all the extra information they did not have about the new
weapon and distribute it to nearly all of the 6 dark groups nearly immediately.

Cleaning 3 is a "non-protocol protocol". It is establishing how many, of what
nature, and created by whom that protocols are allowed to exist in 3D.
Protocols of this kind are "enforcement mechanisms", they are not legal rules
of 3D. They work by hijacking the movement of cubes.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 02 Oct 2019 21:35

Important WARNING about GMO food.

In the last months we did a huge research about human DNA.

One result is, that GMO food is far more dangerous than expected!
Even the darks have no clue about this.
And 3D science is just dumb. They have no clue what they are doing.
I will add more information later.

You should try to avoid GMO food at all costs.
Meat from animals which were fed by GMO food is not a problem.
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 02 Oct 2019 22:52

Do you know if items that contain products from GMO plants (i.e. essential oils, perfume, etc.) are also harmful or do we just need to focus on food?
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 03 Oct 2019 05:12

Allison wrote:Do you know if items that contain products from GMO plants (i.e. essential oils, perfume, etc.) are also harmful or do we just need to focus on food?

ATM. it seems food only.
Polina

Unread postby Polina » 03 Oct 2019 07:38

There is almost no way to avoid them. I have learned that now they are marketing their poisons to us under the label of *organic food* :angry-screaming: W
Tealxi
Signature: Existing I guess

Unread postby Tealxi » 04 Oct 2019 06:02

Yeah, GMOs are really common.. TY Frank..
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 07 Oct 2019 21:54

This is a translation of Nούφαρο's new post in the german War-News-Section. As a little mention, I was actually live there when Frank read out her impressions from the Skype-Chat, it was quite exciting! :-D

I was asked to write a report about a battle I was allowed to follow a few days ago. As some people know, I like to work visually. Which, every now and then, if allowed, makes me a fascinated viewer of battles.

I am not wondering anymore about what I see or do not "believe" in it, this is a habit I have gotten rid of a long time ago.
I would like to say that our brain translates processes into something we know and understand, each brain individually into what it considers to be what comes closest to what it receives. What actually happens is much bigger than what a person can understand, but maybe this little report helps to understand a little more. At least you might get a small idea, therefore a description of the battles from my "point of view".

I feel strange. A vague feeling...as if something is about to happen. I don't know why yet, but I know I have to be attentive now. I think, but they are no longer my thoughts. "Get ready for the jump". Ready? For what? And then I feel a picture forming in my head.

There is an army there. It is huge. As far as the eye can see, warriors. I only see the masses but I know what it is. Everything that I don't see is communicated to me as information. I try to get a sense of the count/amount of units until I realize that it is not important. It is important that it is enough. Every single one of these fighters belongs to a single fighter...IS a single fighter. Like a human has billions of cells, these are avatars of a single protector who is about to win a battle. "Epic", goes through my head.
I can't think of any other word. At least none that could do justice to it. There is no word for it, in any language I know. Meanwhile I am completely caught in what I see. It is a bit like dreaming, only that this is reality here. In between I ask the fighter questions, I usually have the answer before I get it...There is something I can't recognize correctly. A thick black fog rises where I see the beginning of the army. It should frighten me, but I feel completely different things. Euphoria, a feeling of... "finally"...why? I don't know. And at best I can think about it later. I wonder how unspectacular my "later" is in the face of this view.

As if on a secret signal, the army sets itself in motion. Rolls ahead, rolls off and I have to look pretty silly...sitting there with my mouth open in awe. I am glad that my family has stopped doubting what I see a long time ago. They get evidence all the time, so they're very quiet because they know this is important. The dark fog is suddenly just overrun. Like a hot knife through butter, the avatars make their way through as if nothing was there.
Something has just arrived that looks like giant ships. What for? They are not needed.
I remember seeing these ships before. They came to my aid. I admit I sometimes don't even understand why some things are the way they are, but I know that these ships are a powerful back protector when in doubt. "Editors note": Frank mentions here that these are not our ships :mrgreen:

I see something that looks like a headquarters in my head. And I see dark figures that start to run in panick. I feel something like satisfaction as they flee. Even these huge dark ones who could surely do something...they run. I feel strange tears running down my cheeks, but not out of grief. Gratitude. And before I can even think about it, the huge headquarters is simply dismantled into its smallest particles.....

I don't know exactly what those dark ones did, but my energetic half is not cruel. And still it goes down like oil for her, that these big dark ones run and that she knows they can't escape. She tells me that these dark ones have done the worst thing I can imagine, only what, she doesn't tell me. I have also gotten used to that. Do not question, because that can be dangerous. At the latest once your lungs start collapsing for no reason you will know why. The battle ends, but there are still huge balloon-like creatures coming. They are for the next battle, as I suspect, because this one is definitely won. And I am right. For the next one I am allowed to be a witness aswell if I want to.

I wait until I see the army preparing for something. They're standing...just a few of them, nesting on some kind of device that stands next to huge black holes. And just at that moment Frank tells me that some of them are just picking the locks of the doors. I admit I get half a laughing fit. From the small discreet "doors", my eyes water in 3D. I can think of many words about these portals, door is not one of them. I am asked to look behind a now open portal. I see through it. And stand directly in front of a huge labyrinth. A trap!! I know it's a trap and I know the troops have to take a path that isn't there. There is nothing there, but exactly there they must go. Suddenly a female voice, of which I know she does not belong here. "Concretization, concretization, concretization." it says. I ask Frank where that came from. At the same time, a huge figure is building up in front of me. Frank writes G7S, I shoot it away, at the same time as I tell him ... there is something big in front of me ... I love equal Hallus, as I always like to say sarcastically.

The way is clear and something new is building up in front of me. A huge city and what confuses me, is the fact that it is completely open. I can enter it just like that. I see a mechanism that seems familiar to me and I feel the need to deactivate it. So I can let the others in. Well educated as I am, I ask if it's okay to do that. As an answer I get overrun by Frank's army...A simple "not necessary" would have done the job aswell...

The avatars split up. They penetrate every corner of the city. I'm curious, so I follow the path that seems to lead to the center.
Suddenly I'm standing in a kind of laboratory. Clones as far as the eye can see. The saying, "To fight against oneself", takes on a whole new meaning here. I am completely confused. It's hard to tell who is a friend from who is an enemy. And because it is not enough yet, a huge purple shining flower appears.
Joar...I also have something similar...only in cute. That there is not cute. From the flower come tentacles and from the tentacles, more "little flowers" that explode. From the ground come squares, there's no other way to describe it, the squares are emitting pulsating waves. They shoot. But not long because suddenly the huge balloons come from above. And the flower tries to disappear to the back. Shrinks in itself. Something else attracts my attention. Something that looks like a river. I grasp inside. Stolen memories...and behind them, an army is lurking. I want to scream but our people had already spotted them a long time ago. I want to run with them, but I get stopped.

A hand on my shoulder signals me to stop. Basic trust. That's how it feels and no other word can describe it. I remember without remembering. I look at the huge grinder behind the city. It pumps water towards the armies. I don't know what the translation means, but suddenly the bright avatars form into a giant seahorse. And that...just absorbs everything. "Someone has betrayed him and it hurts, but the pain is just an illusion", it runs through my head, and not even that I can think about, because a huge baseship is approaching. I see who controls it. And with these clones they didn't put much effort into it. Everything only fake....but it cannot escape....there is still something invisible, but I am tired. It's exhausting and there doesn't seem to be any danger anymore. I slowly try to find my way out of my head and return to what we call reality. I know I've just learned a lot emotionally, but it would be hard to put it into words.

I hope you were able to get a small idea, even if my vocabulary is really not sufficient for what I saw or felt.
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 08 Oct 2019 19:51

Wow!! Just wow!! And YAY!! :text-goodpost: Thank you so much for translating this Anton! Reading this adds to my hope which sadly some times wanes.... :romance-grouphug:
Last edited by Jude on 09 Oct 2019 04:22, edited 1 time in total.
Straix

Unread postby Straix » 08 Oct 2019 20:41

My hope doesnt wane, I just wait patiently, casting my atention as wise and as deep as I can looking for signs. Planning in the nearest time convienient to get my cognition tubes connected. The new experiences are my top curiosity. Nothing else comes even close. Posts like this just throws petrol in a fire, thank you so much for the translation :happy-smileyflower: :handgestures-thumbup: :text-goodpost:
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 08 Oct 2019 20:45

Straix wrote:My hope doesnt wane, I just wait patiently, casting my atention as wise and as deep as I can looking for signs. Planning in the nearest time convienient to get my cognition tubes connected. The new experiences are my top curiosity. Nothing else comes even close. Posts like this just throws petrol in a fire, thank you so much for the translation :happy-smileyflower: :handgestures-thumbup: :text-goodpost:

*Connecting tubes :handgestures-thumbup: Not all of them are for cognition. Also, don't expect too much, many or most who connect them still can't see after that, there's many reasons for this. Why didn't you do it before? It doesn't require much attention, it's mostly following instructions and waiting the required amounts of time.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 10 Oct 2019 23:25

More topics of importance:
1. There are three "layers of confidence" in the human psyche. The first one
comes from the 'ape' or brain-mind, and occurs when the 'ape' perceives no
problems - this one is very rare.
The second occurs in the Outer-Core and occurs when the OC sees a solution to a
problem, or sees a problem which has been solved in the past, or similar.
The third occurs in the harmony, when the harmony has a good idea on how to
approach a situation. These can be either in the form of feelings, if they occur
in the body, or emotions, if they come from the OC. And many times it is
possible to experience the confidence (as emotion or feeling) without knowing
why it exists.
For each of these confidence layers, a dark mechanism existed to limit the
amount of confidence that could be experienced.
This is in removal. The side-effects are still in removal along with the smaller
sub-systems, although the main system has already been disabled.

2. There exists for the ape-brain or brain-mind, a dark system which is
continually taking dark ideas, such as "you are not worthy of living", "you will
never achieve anything of any significance", "you have no worth", "others will
always be worth more than you", and so on; and translating them into literal
ape-brain inputs, where they are converted into literal word-thoughts for the
ape-brain to receive.
This system is in cleaning now, although the main mechanism has already been
destroyed.

3. There is something called 'information-energy', this is an artificial hybrid
that is created by hijacking energies that were intended to create 3D effects,
and then making them into these 'hybrid particles'. They have no existing
classification in the current mind-models. They are ONLY damaging and have been
used to create what were until now, permanent damages in the human body. Today
we removed the main source of these hybrid particles and we slowly start to
remove them from the body.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 12 Oct 2019 01:31

4 topics which are in cleaning:

1. There is a "communication location" inside the brain,
this is a location where 'random information' can come inside (the location is
not specified where this comes from), and essentially what will come inside is
information that is designed to slowly delete other information in the brain and
slowly destroy the brain from the inside.
This is, essentially, a slow brain-destroying virus.
If you have a deal with a certain dark group, you are immune from this virus.
Otherwise, you will slowly experience its effects, and the duration and
effectiveness is also different from person to person.

2. There is a "communication location" inside the groin,
and there is also a 'slow working virus' that is attempting to destroy the groin
from the inside over time.
There is no immunity from this, but not everyone is infected with this, unlike
the brain-virus.

3. There is a 'hole' in the consciousness-field.
Inside this hole are many passive connections, which are receiving, every day,
very much 'painful information'. This must be continually processed by the
consciousness-field, which takes a very long time - the CF is not designed to
process this kind of information.
As a result, the functions and efficiency of the CF are greatly slowed and
limited by this processing.

4. There is a hole in the emotion-processing center of the Outer-Core.
This hole is essentially a backdoor for a certain entity to continually copy
certain emotions in the OC, which have a particular status. This constant
copying overloads the emotional processing of the OC and makes it extremely
difficult to cope with the overload of emotions.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 14 Oct 2019 00:21

5 Cleaning Topics

1. There is an interface layer between 3D and "parallel 3D".
Parallel 3D is an alternate reality with very few connections to incarnated
people (most people are not aware of it at all). In this space, which is created
entirely from crashed-being-parts, energies are destroyed regularly. There are
also many links from here to 3D events and rituals.
We are now cleaning this "parallel 3D" and the related interface layer.

2. There is a layer between the mind and a "pseudo-mind" (which is not a mind at all).
This pseudo-mind is hijacking many functions of the mind which would
normally trigger OC or harmony functions, but are instead bypassed or disabled
entirely, with the answers filled in by this pseudo-mind.
With enough time and patience, it is possible to bypass the pseudo-mind. But we
are cleaning it now.

3. There is a layer inbetween the OC and the physical body.
This layer is making a lot of partial and false-synchronizations.
These synchronizations are made by many crashed-being-parts which are arranged
into this system. The OC has no way to tell the difference, if the
synchronization is working properly or not. With time (when this shit is
removed), the OC will be able to reestablish all its synchronizations to the
body and a lot of functions will begin to work. We are cleaning this shit now.

4. In 3D, there is something called an "energetic signature", or "energetic status".
This is not observable with the human eye, and can only be detected by those
with an extra sense (that we do not know about). This status can be detected
with remarkable accuracy, it is a mechanism which the darks use to identify
their own group, although the signal is of course often spoofed. We are cleaning
this now.

5. In 3D there is also something called a "physical status".
The energetic status from above is stored in the physical body, but this
physical status is not stored in the body. Rather, it is stored in the
Outer-Core. It is essentially a separate incarnation from the OC which is
expressed in 3D. Naturally, this is 100% illegal. We are cleaning this shit now.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 14 Oct 2019 23:25

4 more topics in cleaning:

1. There is something in 3D called a "time progress value".
This is measuring how far along one of multiple possible dark 'paths' you have
achieved/completed. This has many possibilities, although 'life paths' no longer
exist. Despite them not existing, this 'time progress value' exerts a very
strong influence and pressure upon the personality and personality field.
This is in cleaning now.

2. In 3D is something called a "Freedom value".
This is tracking, with many complicated metrics, how 'free' you are overall in
the dark ambient. It is tracking things such as how much money you have, what
sort of contacts you have, and what sort of changes you could theoretically
make, based on many statistical analyses of you and many models. If this value
gets too high, you attract dark attacks of many various kinds (in business, in
emotional, or even in physical).
We are cleaning out this shit now.

3. In 3D is something called a "personality tracker".
This is tracking your personality and applying many statistical calculations
from your personality to all others that you know (that are closest to you) and
that you are most likely to influence, through your actions or your words. If
your personality is of a certain kind, then you naturally attract far more
attention.
We are cleaning this shit now.

4. There is something in 3D called an "influence score".
This is calculated by many things, but if you don't have deals with darks or
similar, your score is not going to be very high. This score allows you access
to temporary energy benefits, and also access to certain entities in times of
trouble. If you get into a jam, they will be there for you, but only if you have
deals / have a high enough 'influence score' in advance. It is a dark protection
mechanism. It is in removal now.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 16 Oct 2019 02:16

More shit we are cleaning now:

There is a transmitter in the brain. This is constantly working, scanning and
analyzing the thoughts, and picking the most damaging ones, the ones that have
the greatest propensity to make pains and damages and awaken the greatest number
and volume of triggers in the physical body, and sending these thoughts directly
into the physical body, transmitting them there. Therefore, painful and damaging
thoughts have a two-fold, magnified effect upon you and your body: the damage of
the thoughts themselves, and the pain (which can be physical pain and damages in
some cases) that they inflict upon the body.
If the thoughts are not present, the transmitter does nothing. We are cleaning
this shit now.

There is a transmitter in the groin. This is constantly taking the sexual
signals from the Outer-Core, and reinterpreting them such that they would be
them interpreted by the body as pain, and then sending these malformed
pain-signals into the rest of the body. We are cleaning this shit now.

There is a transmitter in the mind. This is constantly taking thoughts from
the OC and harmony, and simply blocking them. The mind is aware that there is
something there, but it has no access to the blocked information. It can take
very many attempts to finally bypass the blocking. We are cleaning this shit now.

There is a 'hidden effect' upon the consciousness field.
This is not produced by any visible cause, but the end result is that the
consciousness field appears to keep reverting to previous 'checkpoints',
previous states of your evolution. The actual evolutionary progress is not lost,
but it seems that these past 'checkpoints' have far more influence and impact on
the CF than the new experiences and events. We are cleaning this shit now.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 17 Oct 2019 23:31

5 more cleanings:

1. There is an interface layer in the consciousness-field. It is intercepting
most of the ideas which are coming from the harmony, and changing this
information into something which the consciousness-field is no longer able to
perceive. In this way, it is blocking a large proportion of the harmony's
ability to express itself. This is in cleaning now.

2. There is an interface-layer in the Outer-Core. This is blocking all of the
"helpful energies" which the Outer-Core is trying to send to the body
continually. The body is very much deprived from certain energies, as a result,
the body reacts to this depletion in various strange ways, such as random bouts
of tiredness; random bouts of depression; random bouts of mania, and random
allergic reactions. This shit is in cleaning now.

3. There is an interface-layer in the body. This is blocking all or most of the
beneficial effects from the 3D ambient. The 3D ambient can give the body useful
things and energies, but these are mostly blocked by this interface layer. As a
result, the body does not benefit a great deal from being exposed to various
fractal ambients. (The ambient in general is also full of dark shit, the
beneficial things described here do not include this).
The interface layer described above is in cleaning now.

4. There is an interface-layer in the body. This is blocking most beneficial
ideas from the ape-brain. The ape-brain rarely has beneficial ideas, but it gets
these occasionally as a result of interaction with the ambient. The way the ape-
brain is getting these ideas and functioning, is totally different to the mind
and the Outer-Core. This shit which is blocking most of these "understandings"
of the ape-brain is in removal now.

5. There is an interface-layer in the brain. This is blocking some of the
signals from the brain to the body. As a result, sometimes the brain signals the
body to do one thing, and the body receives a different (hijacked) signal from
somewhere else. This can result in strange behaviors. This shit is in removal now.
Markus

Unread postby Markus » 20 Oct 2019 05:59

Grayfox wrote:If you have a deal with a certain dark group, you are immune from this virus.
Otherwise, you will slowly experience its effects

why must lights suffer brain damage?

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”