What makes one feel bad?

the4older

What makes one feel bad?

Unread postby the4older » 30 Aug 2019 17:47

Deleted because it's outdated.
Last edited by the4older on 27 Jun 2020 09:44, edited 6 times in total.
Evo

Re: What makes one feel bad?

Unread postby Evo » 30 Aug 2019 18:42

:scared-eek: :handgestures-thumbup: :text-goodpost:
Ley

Unread postby Ley » 30 Aug 2019 19:43

:handgestures-thumbup: , welcome back Zahusa.
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 30 Aug 2019 19:52

Welcome back indeed! :D
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 30 Aug 2019 20:23

nice post :text-goodpost: :text-+1:

edit: just a few little things : dark shit doesn´t necessarily need "exact" actions to be triggered, they can be kind-of intelligent in a way they can act "dynamicly"
(even though it´s not really at all) , dark shit can change and adapt to the person and trigger on different actions aswell as on the exact ones, and the dark shit can even at times induce new problems
which lead to their goal-actions to trigger.. etc. and many darks suffer alot more than they show. they have alot of problems aswell, and additionally they take alot of damages through their fights because their protection
isn´t really the best. they just rather mask themselves up, illegaly heal their wounds to a certain point they don´t feel it anymore (they can´t really completely heal themselves anymore, as far as i know) and just play their illusion.
Dynatós

Unread postby Dynatós » 31 Aug 2019 02:24

:happy-sunshine: :handgestures-thumbup: :text-thankyoublue: :text-goodpost: :text-goodpost:
the4older

Unread postby the4older » 31 Aug 2019 04:41

Thnx for the welcomes and all :)
Last edited by the4older on 27 Jun 2020 09:33, edited 1 time in total.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 31 Aug 2019 14:28

Drack wrote:... and many darks suffer alot more than they show. they have alot of problems aswell, and additionally they take alot of damages through their fights because their protection
isn´t really the best...

:text-lol:
Excuse me, are you falling for the "love and light"-trash right now?
I don't know what darks you are talking about that suffer more than they show. There is no dark I know of, that suffer in silence or try to hide their suffering! They make everyone responsible for their suffering and they are quite loud doing so. They are always looking for culprits and for revenge. The courts are full of cases of darks against darks. Well, the courts are mostly dark themselves too :lol:
No one forces darks to fight except their idiotic rules and agreements. Not our problem if their protection can take it or now. In this forum there is "NO MERCY" for darks. If you show mercy to darks they grab the first chance to stab you in the back. Better keep them away as far as possible and never feel sorry for them. They don't deserve it.

A light suffers in silence and carries far more burden than this physical body could ever show or words could ever say.
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 31 Aug 2019 14:56

Δύναμις wrote: :text-lol:
Excuse me, are you falling for the "love and light"-trash right now?

I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant as sympathizing, but rather as a correction and clarification, I don't think he is wrong, the darks really do have quite a lot of problems to deal with, the first problem being themselves... :laughing-rolling:
I was actually thinking if I should write something very similar, but then I waited and Drack actually did it in my stead... :-D
summer

Unread postby summer » 31 Aug 2019 15:06

Who cares about them?!
If they suffer or not.
We have enough problems, pains, suffering to deal with.
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 31 Aug 2019 15:21

summer wrote:Who cares about them?!

Only themselves. :text-lol:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 31 Aug 2019 15:59

Anton wrote: I don't think he is wrong,

Think about it again then :happy-smileyflower:

Darks never suffer in a corner where no one sees them. Darks put themselves in the middle of everything and their problems on top of everyone's else. They show off in every way possible and they surely don't suffer more than they show, rather the opposite is the case.

I didn't say they don't suffer, sure they do thanks to their deals, but I do say that they never suffer more than a light one and that their suffering often belongs to their role on this planet (=keep up the negativity and the suffering). They don't suffer in silence. They want you to know all about it and they won't stop telling you how bad they feel and how hurt they are and ... and ... and ... They make their problems to your problems either you want it or not. This is darkness.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 31 Aug 2019 17:01

Δύναμις wrote:Excuse me, are you falling for the "love and light"-trash right now?
..."NO MERCY" for darks...

no no there is definitely no mercy :laughing-rolling: maybe it might sound that way. just wanted to write about what i saw on them.
most darks i´ve seen in the past are those pride darks who rather prefer not to say a thing , at leat not publicly, as if they would have no problems at all.
luckily i´m not around much darks anymore at all. and i definitely don´t feel sorry for those.. the weaker their protection and the more they smash their own heads the better :text-lol:

Return to “Understand your own situation!”