EMOTIONAL HEALING - by Pommnitz music

Allison

Re: EMOTIONAL HEALING - by Pommnitz music

Unread postby Allison » 23 Feb 2017 03:04

Shellers wrote:I am in such a negative emotional state right now and I would welcome some feedback. Although I have worked in the field of emotional therapies for some years, I am seeing that some of my practices were bullshit and I just am not sure about the others.

The situation is with my husband's family, his mom with dementia and health issues and his sister wanting total control of the mom, the assets, everything. We have been mostly cut out of being able to visit, to express concerns, etc. There is manipulation, lies, unethical maybe even illegal actions and much more. We thought it wise to try to advocate for the mom but everything has escalated with the sister.

I feel so much hate right now. The situation has been going on for about six or seven weeks after the mom broke her hip. I have had bouts of strong hate and was able to move through it somehow. I can see a correlation with this hate and the hate I never expressed as during neglect and abuse in my childhood.

I want to understand this and work through it in the best way, not bringing in more Dark. So, first question, is this hate from the dark or is it the natural progression due to feeling violated/attacked? I do not like feeling this at all but I also don't want to deal with this incorrectly, causing myself even more harm.

Here is what I am doing to help myself: I am running the Healing Energy video non-stop (well, unless the computer burps). I have ordered the commands - "remove negative chains", "remove attacking data." I have run the skib commands for fake skills, skill blocks, the Defend macro. I have listened to Pommnitz a few times.
I just started the video this morning but have been using the skib commands for a couple of days and the music on and off for two days.

Is this the best I can do or is there something I am missing?

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry this has happened and I hope you are feeling better now.

I wish I had known what Alex said a long time ago... It would've saved me from a lot of emotional breakdowns.
I've started to try to ignore negative feelings and it's very effective. It's really hard, especially in the beginning and especially if the feelings and/or thoughts are very strong. But I've found that being stubborn and ignoring them no matter what makes them gradually disappear until they're gone.

Also, in case you didn't know, you can command the energy video to work at a higher intensity or at the intensity that it thinks would be best for you, if you want. I saw someone once say that the highest factor it can work at is 130 but I don't know if it's higher now.
I usually just ask it to work at the intensity that it sees fit. And the energy video and healing music help me when I'm trying to ignore dark attacks :)

Also, Alex, I'm so glad you mentioned that emotions aren't just chemical reactions in our brains. I felt sick whenever they said things like that in my psychology classes. Psychology classes make it sound like we're just robots :text-bs:
jmrobledo
Signature: My name is Juan Manuel Robledo
I live in Aguascalientes, México.

Unread postby jmrobledo » 24 Feb 2017 21:31

For Apple Music users, found Pommnitz music here
Allison

Re: Suppressed emotions and emotional healing

Unread postby Allison » 13 Jun 2017 21:05

Frank wrote:From the first feedbacks it seems that the minimum good "session" length is 40 minutes or more.

This music is working similar like the "Nam-myoho-renge-kyo".
It connects us to an emotional cleaning module, just this module does not clean the emotions, it unscrambles them so that we can handle them.
It does clean foreign energies, which have nothing to do with emotions, which pollute them.

So we're supposed to try to resolve the emotions that we feel while listening to the music? I didn't know this before :think:
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Re: Suppressed emotions and emotional healing

Unread postby gZo » 13 Jun 2017 22:05

Allison wrote:
Frank wrote:From the first feedbacks it seems that the minimum good "session" length is 40 minutes or more.

This music is working similar like the "Nam-myoho-renge-kyo".
It connects us to an emotional cleaning module, just this module does not clean the emotions, it unscrambles them so that we can handle them.
It does clean foreign energies, which have nothing to do with emotions, which pollute them.

So we're supposed to try to resolve the emotions that we feel while listening to the music? I didn't know this before :think:

Sometimes it's a good idea to observe the emotion or the feeling it gives you. Some are influences and are just triggers. If you start to ask yourself is that emotion even mine, or why do I feel that way? Just listen to your intuition too and combine it with common sense and logic. I had attacks were they placed negative emotions and paranoid thoughts into me, until I figured they aren't even mine.
I think extensive emotions aren't 'real'. Extreme feelings of love and butterflies are I believe just emotion imbalances. You know those extreme emotions like on a drug like xtc? Maybe not :laughing-rolling: , but you can compare that with the emotions imbalances. I think real emotions are a more sober and clean feeling, than extremely pulsating into one direction and then once they are being 'taken away' going into the opposite hurtful direction. I think they are mainly manipulated emotions. Like amplified extremely and then shut down, or turned in the opposite direction. The saying love and hate are very close to each other, or the same feeling. I don't think someone 'normal' would be even able to hate someone that they loved before, unless it wasn't real love in the first place. Being disappointed by someones actions, makes people hate others. Is that normal, for a loving person? Not really I think. I'd rather say disappointing and saddening. But people react different to different things.
I guess emotions are a difficult topic, but they can be analyzed. We tend to act upon emotions instead of analyzing the emotion and then act with the most common sense according to the situation. Emotions can be triggers for stupid actions. And I think manipulating and intensifying them through the imbalance of our consciousness field is the reason for that. Not sure though if I'm right though. Just my 2 cent. :happy-smileyflower:
cascas84

Unread postby cascas84 » 18 Jun 2017 23:13

Good evning,

If have 5hours of all artists music on repeat with sound level very low while sleeping, and have give the order for strenght and mode, Will I recive healing throughout the night?

kind regards

Casper
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 19 Jun 2017 02:15

cascas84 wrote:Good evning,

If have 5hours of all artists music on repeat with sound level very low while sleeping, and have give the order for strenght and mode, Will I recive healing throughout the night?

kind regards

Casper

I think we're only supposed to play one artist at a time so maybe you could make different playlists with songs for each artist and switch them every night :)
You should try try commanding the music (out loud) to heal you at the highest safe intensity and to remember your commands for each different song that plays throughout the night so you don't have to command it every time a new song plays.
It should work as long as you can hear the music :happy-sunshine:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 27 Apr 2018 18:11

The Pommnitz Module got a huge upgrade a few minutes ago.
It is now able to clean PL6 energies much deeper down to the plane.
Until now it only could clean down to layer 0).
Now ResultSpace (RC), Wave and Plane are included.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 06 May 2018 01:43

The Pommnitz healing module got huge upgrades now.
It is working in many ways with much more efficiency .
All shall re-use it.
MikeyMo

Unread postby MikeyMo » 10 Sep 2018 15:33

:greetings-waveyellow: Was wondering if you tube advertising interruptions has any effect on the quality of the cleanings when listening to the healing music?
Eirenaios

Unread postby Eirenaios » 10 Sep 2018 15:39

MikeyMo wrote::greetings-waveyellow: Was wondering if you tube advertising interruptions has any effect on the quality of the cleanings when listening to the healing music?

Hi! You can also download the music on your phone or pc by clicking on the links that is on the first page of this thread. That way you can listen to these cleanings/healings music without worrying about ads/advertisements and internet of course.
Good luck! :happy-smileyflower:
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 16 Sep 2018 13:49

I have made a longer mp3 version from Pommnitz. You can get it here:

Zippyshare

PM me when its down.
Polina

Unread postby Polina » 16 Apr 2019 16:42

Hi :happy-sunshine:. I am really conscious and careful about these deals for success thing down here. I want to avoid most artists specifically the famous ones. But I am still not there yet because I am a "nice music addict" as long as they don't have negative expressions if I can put like that. I plan to stop listening to them though I will miss the beautiful songs. It may not be logical what I said but I want to get there. So if Christian Pommnitz is a Protoi crew there is no way to have his successful career through bad deals. I just hope so because I want to stay of darks at all costs if possible. :romance-grouphug:
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 16 Apr 2019 16:52

Hi Polina :greetings-waveyellow:
I understand you fully and know why you write this, but I can tell you that Frank (or other Protoi) NEVER EVER would support darks in any way and wont publish healing music over a dark "star".

Have a nice day :romance-grouphug:
Straix

Unread postby Straix » 03 May 2019 01:27

Polina wrote:Hi :happy-sunshine:. I am really conscious and careful about these deals for success thing down here. I want to avoid most artists specifically the famous ones. But I am still not there yet because I am a "nice music addict" as long as they don't have negative expressions if I can put like that. I plan to stop listening to them though I will miss the beautiful songs. It may not be logical what I said but I want to get there. So if Christian Pommnitz is a Protoi crew there is no way to have his successful career through bad deals. I just hope so because I want to stay of darks at all costs if possible. :romance-grouphug:

I am also a "nice music addict". Just my story how I choose my music is little difirent to yours. Some time before discovering this forum and Protoi I became aware of many 3d world influences being superimposed onto us people music being one of the ways to do so. So like everywhere else I began to listen to my inner self to see if the music is "clean" or as clean as I can tell. I would just listen to music and watch my state of feelings and mind to see if music has some negative effect or not. One of the ways to choose music is youtube views. If it has more than a million then there is a good chance it is heavily polluted so I'd look for the one with several hundred or thousands of views. So most of my playlists contains none of the mainstream music. I still like music but watch it for pollution even more closely. Would you like to check out some of it?
Polina

Unread postby Polina » 03 May 2019 04:36

Hi :greetings-wavingyellow: Straix! Thanks for replying. I would like to see what you have. Let me know. I don't have a playlist .Something I always think of doing though. Usually a song comes up to my mind or I happen to be singing the song so to please myself I just go on ytube to listen to it. When you mention music with less than a million view you mean the same music video published by someone else that has less than a million viewers. That is what I observed. So the problem is not in the song itself but the ytube video or it is polluted before it is uploaded on ytube. That would be nice to know what you've got. :happy-smileyflower:
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 03 May 2019 04:52

Maybe you could post it in another thread? Im interested too :obscene-drinkingcheers:
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 16 Aug 2019 08:28

New link for longer version:
Emotional Healing full#.mp3
(30.77 MiB) Downloaded 183 times
Last edited by Flow on 15 Mar 2020 12:29, edited 1 time in total.
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 16 Aug 2019 09:38

flow wrote:New link for longer version: https://www.file-upload.net/download-13 ... l.mp3.html

:text-thankyoublue: :text-+1:
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 23 Aug 2019 10:00

Maybe if we stand between two big, loud speakers and make them cause similar resonance/vibration it will loosen up some dark shit/ make it fall out of shape so it can be removed. :lol:

Return to “HEALING Tools”