Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

COMMAND - "Cut all energetic connections to..."

Unread postby Frank » 12 Jun 2019 17:06

I created a new important command.

The command is: "Cut all energetic connections to {person(s)}"

This command needs to be given to the dropbox.
It is only working with dropbox!

If you want to cut energetic connection lines
to darks, dark supporters or traitors just drop
it to the dropbox. DP will then cut the lines if it is
possible at that time.

If it is not possible the order will be kept in a queue
and will be done in the moment when possible.

This command will hopefully take all the side effects
like trigger or attacks away and also adds protection to you.

This command can only be given for oneself.
It's not possible to give it for a 3rd person.
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Re: COMMAND - "Cut all energetic connections to..."

Unread postby Anton » 12 Jun 2019 17:09

Thanks Frank! :text-thankyoublue:
Is it recommended to cut connections to persons one is not currently able to get away from in 3d too? Will these people notice and behave more hostile towards one for example, to a point where one's situation worsens? :think:
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 12 Jun 2019 17:36

That's great, thanks Frank. :happy-jumpyellow:

So we must name the person, be specific?

I am guessing we are unable to make a generic command, eg, "Dropbox, cut all energetic connections to any G- and D's that I come into contact with today."
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 12 Jun 2019 18:58

Goldenmilk wrote:"Dropbox, cut all energetic connections to any G- and D's that I come into contact with today."

Not possible.
And darks you meet can not make connections to you
if you don't open the door for them.
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 12 Jun 2019 19:03

Frank wrote:
Goldenmilk wrote:"Dropbox, cut all energetic connections to any G- and D's that I come into contact with today."

Not possible.
And darks you meet can not make connections to you
if you don't open the door for them.

Okay, that's good to know. I have verbalised the command to close all my doors a while ago. I am guessing this is enough protection.

:text-thankyoublue: Protector
Liv

Unread postby Liv » 13 Jun 2019 17:05

Thank you for creating this command. I got a really good reaction from my neighbor when I used it. :lol:
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 13 Jun 2019 17:05

Liv wrote:Thank you for creating this command. I got a really good reaction from my neighbor when I used it. :lol:

Tell us more! :text-lol:
Liv

Unread postby Liv » 13 Jun 2019 17:20

Just the usual, he started running around and attacking me. :laughing-rolling:
Also when I did the command for the first time it felt like it was affecting some dark shit inside of me because I started sensing it stronger. For each person I ordered this command for, I could feel some dark shit in me react but not much happened. I'm guessing whatever safety mechanisms this command has it worked.
MikeyMo

Unread postby MikeyMo » 14 Jun 2019 13:27

:greetings-waveyellow: This could not come at a better time. At least for me :greetings-waveyellow: . Thanks Frank. :happy-sunshine:
Liv

Unread postby Liv » 24 Jun 2019 22:11

A few days ago, I have cut connections to someone whom I have known for a couple of years. I noticed that the moment I unfriended them on Facebook I could feel a huge wave of shit descending like a wave and leaving me. I couldn’t believe how much dark tech this person covered me in, and I’m pretty sure there is still more that will take some time getting removed. After cutting my connection to them physically, I made this command to dropbox and I could feel some more dark shit leave me. Some stuff got extracted at the top of my head, my throat and a square shaped object were also removed from the middle of my chest. It wouldn’t surprise me if there was more that was removed, but that was all I could sense.

Today this person sent me a lengthy text asking me to talk it over and that he is gutted I decided to quit the group. I could feel some influence trying to get me to respond to his text, but I resisted and blocked him. I noticed that the influence trying to prompt me to respond to him had the same energy which tried to get me to stay in the group, despite wanting to leave for a while. Sensing this energy trying to exert power over me only proved that I made the right choice. I also noticed that after cutting this particular connection I have more energy and I feel mentally much better. :text-thankyoublue:
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 25 Jun 2019 10:57

:text-thankyoublue: for your report @Liv! It's very interesting to read such intense experiences after a command.
I usually say this command after an old "friend" came into my mind and sadly I can't feel it so strong like you. But it has to be done.

Keep up the fight! :obscene-drinkingcheers:
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 07 Jul 2019 19:35

I cut a lot of connections just now and feel a little relieved but also got a lot of painful confirmation... :text-lol:
erincel

Unread postby erincel » 08 Jul 2019 11:50

Just a few questions for this command:

In case if we do not know the name of the person, what command would be applicable?
Can we cut for a group of people?
After using this command, will it still be possible for them to reconnect without my knowledge?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 08 Jul 2019 13:30

erincel wrote:Just a few questions for this command:

In case if we do not know the name of the person, what command would be applicable?
You can give permission within the command to identify a person by accessing your memories.

Can we cut for a group of people?
Yes, if the group is clearly identified.

After using this command, will it still be possible for them to reconnect without my knowledge?
In most cases the answer is no. But in some rare cases it is (still) possible.
erincel

Unread postby erincel » 20 Jul 2019 20:36

Is it possible to create a new command that cuts energertic connections with past events in your life? Sometimes whrn I recall some events in the past it triggers emotions and influences to me.
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 20 Jul 2019 21:20

erincel wrote:Is it possible to create a new command that cuts energetic connections with past events in your life? Sometimes when I recall some events in the past it triggers emotions and influences to me.

I have wondered about this too. I use Dropbox a lot with those recurring thoughts/feelings/memories that feel deeply entrenched. They are still there. I think Dropbox temporarily relieves it but it does not go away completely. I have someone in my life (and he's a Light) who has caused a lot of hurts through words and behavior. This goes back many years and most of those occurred when I actually believed I was in the wrong and convinced myself that the treatment wasn't all that bad. Now, both of us trying to repair that relationship and I just cannot trust that he will not do those same kinds of things again. And the hurt is still there.

I don't have the answer you are seeking but it would be nice to be able to cancel out those past hurt but retain the knowledge that we will not condone bad treatment anymore.
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 20 Jul 2019 21:32

Shellers wrote:I have wondered about this too. I use Dropbox a lot with those recurring thoughts/feelings/memories that feel deeply entrenched. They are still there. I think Dropbox temporarily relieves it but it does not go away completely. I have someone in my life (and he's a Light) who has caused a lot of hurts through words and behavior. This goes back many years and most of those occurred when I actually believed I was in the wrong and convinced myself that the treatment wasn't all that bad. Now, both of us trying to repair that relationship and I just cannot trust that he will not do those same kinds of things again. And the hurt is still there.

I don't have the answer you are seeking but it would be nice to be able to cancel out those past hurt but retain the knowledge that we will not condone bad treatment anymore.

When did you last check his classification? Maybe he was masked.
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 20 Jul 2019 22:27

Anton wrote:When did you last check his classification? Maybe he was masked.

Originally he was L1 or L2 (don't remember) with gray mask. Later, having the classification rechecked, the mask was gone and confirmed L2. The recheck was probably four or five months ago.
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 20 Jul 2019 22:34

Shellers wrote:Originally he was L1 or L2 (don't remember) with gray mask. Later, having the classification rechecked, the mask was gone and confirmed L2. The recheck was probably four or five months ago.

Hmm, then he probably really is L2... :think: I'm sorry for you having had such experiences. I'm sure the link to the memories will be gone soon when we proceed with the cleanings.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Jul 2019 01:55

erincel wrote:Is it possible to create a new command that cuts energertic connections with past events in your life? Sometimes whrn I recall some events in the past it triggers emotions and influences to me.

The command works with this too.

Return to “HEALING Tools”