War-News

Polina

Re: War-News

Unread postby Polina » 04 May 2019 03:12

Based on little info I had and now with what I am learning from the forum, it would be interesting to know who or which dark group is behind the " yellows vests". It can be that it is more than one dark group fighting themselves while carrying on with their evil plan and spreading more confusion, frustration and fear. These darks build their governments in such ways that it renders the lights beings prisoners unable to fight back or claim any rights. Most of these types of groups pretending to protest against their governments are just another side of the same coin. From my observation these kinds of protests never lead to real positive changes for the good people. It is unlikely lights beings would be among them or I may be wrong. Now I see everything on the news like a show or a movie that never ends. But I believe they will one day with Protoi team and its supporters in action. Lights beings' freedom is closer than far. :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-jumpeveryone: :obscene-drinkingcheers:
Finn

Unread postby Finn » 04 May 2019 09:04

The Yellow Vests seem more good then bad from what I've seen & heard. A lot of "little people" trying to fight back against the horribly shitty government darks & the horribly shitty media darks who constantly lie & twist everything in an attempt to brainwash people into hating the good people & being proper little useful idiots for the shitty darks.

Anyway the Yellow Vest movement is soooooo big that I'm sure there are darks running around in vests trying to make them look bad or pushing some other crappy dark agenda. The stupid darks are always trying to get control of everything they can and then corrupt it.

Still the Yellow Vests seem much more good then bad.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 04 May 2019 15:41

Nothing in this world is as it seems...

Yellow Vests are tools of taurus and isis.
Majority of French government is lsa2. Which surprised me a bit as I would have guessed lsa1...
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 10 May 2019 03:16

The Dark Quantum Physics

This has nothing to do with "traditional" quantum physics. Dark quantum physics occupies 75% of all 3D!
But it is not part of physical 3D. It occupies space in the data container, but it does not belong
to physical 3D. Therefore dark quantum physics is totally invisible.

It was created by isis, but all 6 dark groups have access to dark quantum physics in varying
degrees. Isis, however, has full control over the dark quantum physics.
The 'green glow around the phone' phenomenon noticed by Frank (years ago) is part of
dark quantum physics. Dark quantum physics is energy in the data space.
This does not belong there!

We attack all dark quantum physics now.

Dark quantum physics is not connected to traditional quantum physics and makes no direct
impact on 3D. However, dark quantum physics created the 'Dark Plane'.
This was made up of a collection of tiny 'pocket planes' which collectively made up the Dark Plane.
This was 100% connected to the "real" Plane, and by this created and anchored dark shit on the real Plane
which can 100% attack and influence 3D. This is how dark quantum physics had HUGE indirect impact on 3D.

Also, it is typically not possible to view dark quantum physics by any normal means,
but many of our people have cognitions of one or another kind of this. Either visual, or feeling,
or smell, for example. Dark quantum physics could also create huge energetic sensations as cognitions.
All of this dark shit is in removal now.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 10 May 2019 03:25

Some examples of 3D techs which use dark quantum physics for their "invisible jobs":

- Haarp
- Mobile phones and transmitters
- 50 Hz power grid
- TV
- Money
- all military weapon systems

Those 3D things having the 3D-dark-quantum physics attached are called hybrid tech.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 10 May 2019 03:33

Many or all of our people now experience very strong side-effects from the cleaning of dark quantum physics. These are pretty nasty, it seems, including pains of all individual kinds.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 10 May 2019 04:37

The Frame (of the Cube)

The Frame is a thin space along the internal border of the Cube (3D is filled with cubes containing the data of 3D).
The Frame allows for the interaction between neighboring cubes and the sharing of data between them.
The Frame was an absolute hotbed of dark shit, and has been in cleaning for a long time.
The Frame itself was filled with countless dark shit, including many dark sub-layers, each filled with their own
countless amounts of dark shit.
All of this is clean today. A few hours before we started attacking the dark quantum physics, we took back full
control of the frame.
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 12 May 2019 17:20

I wonder how long it took in total to clean The Frame and how long it's gonna take to clean all the Dark Quantum Physics... Was the cleaning of the first one a condition for the second one to begin? :think:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 13 May 2019 11:20

Thius wrote:I wonder how long it took in total to clean The Frame a few months
and how long it's gonna take to clean all the Dark Quantum Physics... not a few months i guess :-D
Was the cleaning of the first one a condition for the second one to begin? yes :think:
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 13 May 2019 12:36

Frank wrote:
Thius wrote:I wonder how long it took in total to clean The Frame a few months
and how long it's gonna take to clean all the Dark Quantum Physics... not a few months i guess :-D
Was the cleaning of the first one a condition for the second one to begin? yes :think:

I got some weirdly places strong headaches reading this, so I guess it‘s not gonna take a few months indeed... :lol:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 May 2019 06:44

Dark quantum physics and dark plane are down!
MikeyMo

Unread postby MikeyMo » 15 May 2019 16:47

That is great!!! :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-salute:
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 15 May 2019 20:12

That was fast indeed! :lol:
If you could guess or find out, how much % of all dark influence on us did the shit in the frame and the dark plane make up for? :think:
Finn

Unread postby Finn » 16 May 2019 01:18

Frank wrote:Nothing in this world is as it seems...

Yellow Vests are tools of taurus and isis.
Majority of French government is lsa2. Which surprised me a bit as I would have guessed lsa1...

That is sad but I'm not surprised since the stupid darks seem to try and control/use everything. ugh

Did you expect this scummy dark lsa2 government was lsa1 because the last government in France was a scummy dark lsa1 government?

Are the evil dark governments of most/all the countries always the same dark group just with different people/parties or do the governments get snatched back and forth between the evil dark groups a little or a lot?

From reading the forums I always felt like they tended to be the same but maybe I was wrong or some stay the same a long time & some are switched around a lot.
Finn

Unread postby Finn » 16 May 2019 01:26

Grayfox wrote:Many or all of our people now experience very strong side-effects from the cleaning of dark quantum physics. These are pretty nasty, it seems, including pains of all individual kinds.

Oh that is interesting, I had a bad pain in my left hip area that suddenly just started out of the blue at work for no apparent reason in the last week or two & it hurt a lot & sometimes I was even limping for a while it hurt so much. It's effected me for over a week but yesterday & today it much less even though I feel it sometimes. I don't know if it is connected to this cleaning but that would explain it if so.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 May 2019 13:36

Thius wrote:That was fast indeed! :lol:
If you could guess or find out, how much % of all dark influence on us did the shit in the frame and the dark plane make up for? :think:

I will not publish this number-
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 21 May 2019 08:40

'Sync-Monitoring Shit' in the Outer-Core

A single topic created by isis - when you came into this property, you were attacked
and your Outer-Core was totally hijacked and restructured with a lot of dark shit inside.
This dark shit comprised most of the internal structure and was a 3D active monitoring system,
checking for 'good sync' between the OC and 3D.

If a 'good sync' was detected, it would make huge attacks on the OC and create huge damages
without any pain sensations. The damages would be so large they would cut off parts of the
nervous system of the physical body and cut off much feedback between the physical body
and the OC. The resulting loss of feedback would soon kill the physical body.

To prevent damage to our people from this monitoring shit we installed 'fudging' or 'anti-accuracy'
systems, which would prevent good sync and therefore prevent its detection by the dark shit.
This shit was interwoven into the structure of the OC and was anchored deeply into the data
of 3D - these anchors are now removed, and this shit is now removed too.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 22 May 2019 18:43

Darks have millions of individual attack-systems,
an example of such a system is below.

These systems are NOT designed to work with each other
and to interact with each other, and they have technologies
from many dark groups inside.

In desperation, they agreed (contrary to their firm agreements
about this in the past) to turn on all of these systems at once,
in an attempt to create 'fractal chaos'. This did not succeed.

Most of these systems are down now.
-----
The self-optimising, personal attack system

Even before you entered the property, there was an attack system waiting
to develop itself perfectly on how to attack you the best.

As soon as it saw you, it began optimising itself on how to best attack you,
and has never stopped doing this since.

This was purely an energetical system, not made of data, but did its attacking
on the data in 3D, and was heavily anchored into the data of 3D.

It was made of protected energies that were programmed to behave
and act like your own protected energies,
and by this many weaknesses were found.

This was a major base of almost all triggers and problems with triggers.

Anything which used this system as a base was more or less invulnerable -
you could cut off the upper portion, but never get to the roots.
And so, some time or later, the problem would return in some kind or another.

This system is now removed.
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 22 May 2019 18:52

Wow! This is huge! :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :romance-grouphug:
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 22 May 2019 19:27

:happy-wavemulticolor:

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”