Re: War-News

Unread postby Frank » 06 Mar 2019 21:43

During the last months we had and still have very huge
cleanings running. Many of you had and have side-effects
from the cleanings. Sometimes strong.

In ~2:15 hours at 00:00 my time we will reach a special point
in the cleanings.

All G3+ will get moved away from Pandora 2 and Pandora 3
into new created "safe places". This will need about 24 hours.

When all G3+ are removed from Pandora 2 and Pandora 3
we will destroy both planets. After all debris will be taken away,
we will immediately start to build two new planets. Both will
be new designed fractal planets.

The reason to destroy Pandora 2 and Pandora 3 is, that:

All people on Pandora 2 & 3 (whether incarnated or not, doesn't matter)
are technically classified as being in a hostage situation by a 'virus'.
The 'virus' exists on Pandora 2 & Pandora 3 as well.

While this situation exists, there is a long list of 3D manipulations
that we dare not try.

The only way to remove the virus is to remove the source of it, which
is the planets themselves. First, we take all G3+ people out, and do an
individual cleaning process to take the virus out of them,
and then put them into the new safe places. Even while they are
in the safe places, the hostage situation is not classified as done.
There is still a connection to them from the planet(s), which we
cannot cut. But we can stop anything coming from the connection.
Once our people are out, we destroy the planets, and this immediately
ends the hostage situation.
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 06 Mar 2019 23:10

*_* I don't even know what to say, this is surprising and impressive... Do we have to expect strong side-effects from the upcoming actions?
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 07 Mar 2019 00:41

Thius wrote:*_* I don't even know what to say, this is surprising and impressive... Do we have to expect strong side-effects from the upcoming actions?

I think so.
The cleanings continue full power...
MikeyMo

Unread postby MikeyMo » 07 Mar 2019 19:11

:greetings-waveyellow: Will these newly designed fractal planets have new names? Just curious. Since the experiment officially ended in early october so much fantastical information has come forth and is truly mind-boggling. A lot to take in and an eye opener for sure. Thanks! And thanks ( at least speaking for my self ) for giving me/us the month of february to let this soak in before giving us more eye opening information :-D
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 08 Mar 2019 05:45

Here is a quick description of what it looked like when we took down the planets for rebuilding, as this happened in the last hour or so: In a single moment, both planets were no more solid round objects (no idea if they are perfectly round or not, but they appeared anyway somewhat round) and had turned completely into simply billions of pieces of analog debris. Just debris everywhere. And every single piece of debris has its own personal quarantine around it. In this moment of destruction, which was without drama, without explosion, simply an instant disappearing and becoming debris; we became totally free of these hostage situations, and they were completely ended. Everything they attached to, was no longer available to communicate with these pieces of shit (the debris from the planets), and we were once again free. I do not know how long it's been since we were last free from this shit, but now we are free again.
Finn

Unread postby Finn » 08 Mar 2019 13:23

Grayfox wrote:Here is a quick description of what it looked like when we took down the planets for rebuilding, as this happened in the last hour or so: In a single moment, both planets were no more solid round objects (no idea if they are perfectly round or not, but they appeared anyway somewhat round) and had turned completely into simply billions of pieces of analog debris. Just debris everywhere. And every single piece of debris has its own personal quarantine around it. In this moment of destruction, which was without drama, without explosion, simply an instant disappearing and becoming debris; we became totally free of these hostage situations, and they were completely ended. Everything they attached to, was no longer available to communicate with these pieces of shit (the debris from the planets), and we were once again free. I do not know how long it's been since we were last free from this shit, but now we are free again.

YAY!! That is GREAT the Protoi have destroyed all those evil dark viruses garbage for good!

Thank you Grayfox & Frank & everyone who is making it happen! :romance-grouphug:
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 18 Mar 2019 22:13

There existed thousands of dark-shit layers on both the 'front-side' and 'back-side' of reality, i.e. the cubes. Thousands of layers on both sides of the cube, meeting in the middle, and all of them were simply dark shit, blocking access to many things, making it impossible to do so.
As of 3AM this morning (CET), we removed all of the front-side layers, and as of 21:00, ALL layers are now removed. Cleaning now continues with all the things that were blocked by these layers..
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 18 Mar 2019 22:41

Grayfox wrote:making it impossible to do so.

To do what? :confusion-questionmarks: Do I understand correctly that these layers and the dark shit in them were basically blocking tools that we are now going to use after their removal?
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 18 Mar 2019 23:09

Thius wrote:To do what? :confusion-questionmarks: Do I understand correctly that these layers and the dark shit in them were basically blocking tools that we are now going to use after their removal?
Poorly written perhaps, what I meant is that dark shit was blocked and that we could not access it. Not tools, no.
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 18 Mar 2019 23:29

Grayfox wrote:
Thius wrote:To do what? :confusion-questionmarks: Do I understand correctly that these layers and the dark shit in them were basically blocking tools that we are now going to use after their removal?
Poorly written perhaps, what I meant is that dark shit was blocked and that we could not access it. Not tools, no.

Oh ok, thanks! :-D
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 05 Apr 2019 02:26

The wreckage of the first battles

around 2 hours ago a layer was cleaned out and behind it was the wreckage and the debris of the first 3 battles ever fought.
These were simply buried behind other layers because at that time we didn´t knew how to handle those, or how to clean those , and we had our mission to end darkness.
These wreckages are everywhere, but especially inside us and inside our OC´s. This "place" is this interesting because this fact it´s showing us the history of the war,
the first 3 battles and a bit of the 4 th after that we started this procedure to seal and burry the shit in to prevent further damages.
This was long ago, approx 1700 3D years ago, at the jesus event.

It is interesting because these battles happened pretty soon after the first death or crash of a being through eartha and her minions..
we didn´t know what will encounter us as soon as we start the war, we had no idea of damages in that way.
Of course we knew that will be damages but how they will look like etc we had no real clue. After the first battle we definitely knew though.
We had just produced our first weapons to fight against them and they attacked us by suprise. We won the fight but in fact their weapon technology and their type of fighting was superior to ours already,
because they were battle focused how darks are, they love to fight and they started to develop tech of this kind before us. We didn´t even really had protection.
We had armour to prevent the worst we thought will be enough, but they already had like .. "biological warfare" in terms of needles which pushed through this to cause pain.
Btw we didn´t really had a sense of pain in this scale before also..
so they shot alot at us , many of these things are still stuck till today and are causing pains problems and similar things,
and this is the wreckage we buried firstly to prevent more shit to happen and secondly to isolate it as much as possible .

With the layer gone this shit might trigger up now, detonate, or do whatever that dark stuff does. Nasty cleaning side effects are expected.
MikeyMo

Unread postby MikeyMo » 06 Apr 2019 16:38

:greetings-waveyellow: Did you expect to find the debris from the first battles after cleaning the layer, or did it come as a surprise? Amazing to think the debris would be found after all this time! :happy-sunshine:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 08 Apr 2019 12:46

It was no surprise.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 09 Apr 2019 17:54

The "Invisible Room"

A strange name describing a number of invisible layers (26,735 hidden layers) outside of space and time,
not connected to the grid, but treated as part of the grid due to some dark deals made long ago with the 'original grid operator'.
This space acted as a permanent ZTE, was not affected by time and allowed for instantaneous data transmission
from any point in history.

The 'time property' could be set even further than the furthest point of experienced 3D, and these dark shit layers could
receive information a few seconds (5-10) before those who abided by the rules would receive it. This was originally designed
by isis & lsa3 to gain strategic advantage, but had another effect of preventing those in outside layers from getting accurate
information about 3D. The delay made by the layers also blocked the OC from getting instantaneous information about the body.
With no accurate information from outside, no accurate attacks could be made on 3D, but 'blind attacks' could be made instead.

These layers were also used for big manipulation of money. The properties of money were circulated round and round constantly,
providing protection for money for those who had obtained it via deals.

Since a couple hours we are disconnecting these layers from the grid.
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 09 Apr 2019 22:20

Grayfox wrote:The "Invisible Room"The delay made by the layers also blocked the OC from getting instantaneous information about the body.

Which body is meant by this? The 3d avatar or the aspect that carries the outer core?
Polina

Unread postby Polina » 15 Apr 2019 05:44

Hi :greetings-wavingyellow: Grayfox! "26,735 hidden layers "out of space and time" " Wow! I wonder what it looks like there. Can't imagine. Right now I am thinking is it real what I am reading and the fact that I now have contact with the people representing the team that is protecting earth!! I still can't get used to it guys. I love you guys :romance-smileyheart: :romance-grouphug: For the money part that is a wonderful news you tackling it now. Hopefully one day I can join and help. Thank you for your sacrifices.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Apr 2019 21:02

Today is a kind of good day.

Right now in Paris Notre Dame Cathedral, one of the biggest symbols of
the crimes done to most of us, is burning down in a huge fire.

Sadly it seems not to be a cleaning (side) effect.
Polina

Unread postby Polina » 15 Apr 2019 22:06

Hi :greetings-wavingyellow: Frank! It really sad it is not from the cleanings. The effects may be indirect. Who knows things might be turning against them. Like the old saying " what goes around always comes around".
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 16 Apr 2019 04:46

Frank wrote:Today is a kind of good day.

Right now in Paris Notre Dame Cathedral, one of the biggest symbols of
the crimes done to most of us, is burning down in a huge fire.

Sadly it seems not to be a cleaning (side) effect.

I watched the livestream yesterday, and the only thing I could do was smile :whistle:
Liv

Unread postby Liv » 17 Apr 2019 12:40

I just read in the news that Al-Aqsa mosque was burning at the same time as Notre Dame. What a tragic day for darks that must have been. :lol:

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”