Because I LOVE YOU

Δύναμις

Because I LOVE YOU

Unread postby Δύναμις » 11 Nov 2018 12:39

Dear supporters of our forum and our work,

without YOU and YOUR SUPPORT we wouldn't be here now and I want you to know how precious you are to me. It is not easy for me to express a heartfelt thank you each time you send us some donation and after saying thank you again and again to the same people for the same reason, it seems like something "formal" that needs to be said. But this is not me! I hate being forced to accept and not being able to give. I mean being able to give in 3d (not yet and not as much as I would like to).

Last night I finally had an idea how to share something "tangible" with YOU.
ALL of you, but in fact only with a couple of you each time.
Every month, starting from November 2018.

Let me explain first. Some of you know that I love creating new things and play with colours and shapes. My favourite experimental materials are beads and wool/yarn. I like crocheting and I decided to share some of my products with you.

RULES
    ~Each 1st of a month, we'll hold a raffle among all members and non members that either donated or bought an item or paid for classification/s during the previous month. Every incoming payment will get a number starting from 1.
    The number 1 will be for the 1st incoming payment of the month and I will write the name besides the number so I can identify the winners (i.e. #1 H., #2 C. etc.).
    ~Each payment gets you 1 ticket, independent of the amount. The donated/paid amount doesn't improve your winning chances.
    ~I will give away one item for every 10 payments received during the month.
    ~There will be a bigger handmade item (plaid or pillow or something else made of yarn) and a few smaller Pearlgonites or keychains.

What to do if you don't want your win or if you don't like the colour or if you already won last month?
You can choose something else or you can name someone that should have it.

I will post pics of the wins before the raffle.
The raffle results of the month will be visible in the private area of the forum.

I hope you like my idea :happy-sunshine:
Please let me know what you think about it and if you have any improvement suggestions.

:romance-heartsthree: :romance-grouphug:
Flow

Re: Because I LOVE YOU

Unread postby Flow » 11 Nov 2018 14:13

This is a wonderfull idea Alex :text-goodpost:
I love this community and all what you do guys, this makes it one more time more family :romance-grouphug:
marie

Unread postby marie » 11 Nov 2018 17:06

What a fantastic idea! :happy-sunshine: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-grouphug:
MikeyMo

Unread postby MikeyMo » 11 Nov 2018 21:32

:happy-sunshine: :happy-sunshine: I stand behind what Flow and Marie posted :happy-smileyflower:
MikeyMo

Unread postby MikeyMo » 11 Nov 2018 22:28

:angry-tappingfoot: Okay Alexandra I can't let you get away with this thinking that you are forced to take and never give back.You should never ever think that!! If not for the Protoi everyone on this forum and those to come would be lost in a darkness that is incomprehensible to me. The Protoi are a beacon of light that most of us thought would never come. That in itself is worth more than we could ever give back and certainly can not be measured materially. Of course this is tough on us all, but the dark will be removed and this will all seem like a bad dream. Good things are coming :happy-jumpyellow:
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 11 Nov 2018 23:55

MikeyMo wrote::angry-tappingfoot: Okay Alexandra I can't let you get away with this thinking that you are forced to take and never give back.You should never ever think that!! If not for the Protoi everyone on this forum and those to come would be lost in a darkness that is incomprehensible to me. The Protoi are a beacon of light that most of us thought would never come. That in itself is worth more than we could ever give back and certainly can not be measured materially. Of course this is tough on us all, but the dark will be removed and this will all seem like a bad dream. Good things are coming :happy-jumpyellow:

I concur. There is nothing more you need to do Alex. Your thoughtfulness is appreciated and you are and you do enough already!!!
XOXO
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 12 Nov 2018 00:22

MikeyMo wrote::angry-tappingfoot: Okay Alexandra I can't let you get away with this thinking that you are forced to take and never give back.You should never ever think that!! If not for the Protoi everyone on this forum and those to come would be lost in a darkness that is incomprehensible to me. The Protoi are a beacon of light that most of us thought would never come. That in itself is worth more than we could ever give back and certainly can not be measured materially. Of course this is tough on us all, but the dark will be removed and this will all seem like a bad dream. Good things are coming :happy-jumpyellow:

No wonder I love you, my dear Mikey! You are just GREAT! :romance-kisscheek:

This is a very good point of course and you are quite right there. Even after all these years and all the ups and downs I can still say, yes, if not for the Protoi everyone on this forum and those to come (incl. all the light beings on earth and the Protoi themselves) would be lost in ... darkness. I know that my other parts do a good job wherever they are, but my avatar down here is very impatient and wants to do something too, so I keep experimenting and creating, because I just love doing it. And I love to see happy faces and also read how people feel when receiving my "babies/creations". And yes, it is true, I am forced to take but the reason I came up with the raffle idea was because I want to share what I have/create with as many people as possible and the raffle among our supporters will at least ensure that the items will go to good people that can appreciate them.

Shellers wrote:There is nothing more you need to do Alex. Your thoughtfulness is appreciated and you are and you do enough already!!!
XOXO

Thank you, my dear Shelly, :romance-kisscheek: but as I already explained I don't feel forced to give "back". I must admit that I struggled with that idea years ago. Nowadays I know that there is no need for that. I just love giving and sharing joy and I will do it as long as I can and as much as I can :happy-sunshine: Even a tiny bit of something can make things easier and give us strength if it comes in the right moment.

:romance-grouphug:
Olenka

Unread postby Olenka » 12 Nov 2018 01:01

Dear Alexandra I love your idea ! :romance-adore: but I agree with what MickeyMo and Shellers said that you the Protoi are doing the work that cannot be measure in material way. I cannot imagine how difficult it must be to have this duty and responsibility so I want you to know that you are much appreciated for everything you do :text-thankyoublue: :romance-heartsthree:

P.S. Im looking forward to see your creations and get inspired as I also do some crocheting ( Im just beginner , learning from youtube :text-lol: )
MikeyMo

Unread postby MikeyMo » 12 Nov 2018 02:26

:romance-smileyheart: Having said all that, I have big ears that stick out. So if I am ever fortunate enough to win the lottery I have to request a crocheted winter hat to cover them. I'm just kidding of course ( but not about the big ears) :happy-smileyflower:
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 12 Nov 2018 07:26

Dear Alex,

I can totally relate and understand how you feel in terms of the joy of sharing/giving.

I feel it is not about giving back but more of an expression of love and caring.

One of the greatest gifts is the giving of ones time IMO and you and Frank have certainly given us that.

Many thank yous for that!!! :romance-heartsthree:

With that said, I look forward to seeing/hearing who wins the raffle....it is a really fun idea! :romance-grouphug:
Last edited by Jude on 12 Nov 2018 18:35, edited 1 time in total.
Freedom Fiter

Unread postby Freedom Fiter » 12 Nov 2018 15:18

Hae Protector Δύναμις
:greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow:

My Gosh! Mikey hit the nail on the head, couldn't have put it any better. You and Protector Frank :romance-heartsthree: :romance-heartsthree: have guided most of the
members thru, who knows, my heart has been lighter having found you's. Yes! the raffle is Fab idea, use to crotchet, about 10/11yrs old, taught knitting by my mother-in-law and to read the instructions, oldest child was the recipicent, of sets of booties, bonnets, gloves etc.
Oh! the memories, was sheer joy and happiness, what happened to those times. So Dear Protector Δύναμις pure heartfelt :obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers:

Freedom Fiter
:banana-angel: :banana-angel: :banana-angel:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 13 Nov 2018 20:44

Here we go! The wins for the November giveaway are now set.

Nr. 1: A shawl for a female OR a scarf for a male winner. Of course you can choose either of them, no matter what your gender is. I just want you to be happy with your win or at least to have the option to choose the one that suits you best.
The shawl is about 210x105 cm big (tassels not taken into consideration).
The scarf is 170x18 cm (tassels add another 12cm).

Nr. 2: A 5cm big Pearlgonite / glass beads.

Nr. 3: A 3cm big Pearlgonite keychain

I hope you like them! I may add some more depending on the total amount of payments received.

:romance-grouphug: :romance-heartsthree:
Attachments
IMG_2649.JPG
(678.8 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_2647.JPG
(876.36 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_2638.JPG
(919.39 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_2639.JPG
(2.2 MiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_2637.JPG
(1.31 MiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_2636.JPG
(966.76 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_2635.JPG
(1.37 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 13 Nov 2018 21:37

Those are beautiful :romance-heartsthree:
marie

Unread postby marie » 13 Nov 2018 23:34

So lovely, Alex! You will make 4 people very happy when they receive those gifts! :romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 01 Dec 2018 15:29

:greetings-waveyellow:

5th win for the month November:

The winners are: #11, #16, #34, #25 and #7.

The orange-gray shawl goes to number 11
The blue-gray scarf goes to number 16
The Pearlgonite goes to number 34
The keychain goes to number 25
The above black-white-green scarf goes to number 7

Congratulations to our winners!

Details on the raffle are available to our forum members.

Attachments
IMG_2759.JPG
(698.88 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 08 Dec 2018 19:06

:greetings-wavingyellow: friends and family :happy-sunshine:

Phew! I am finally done with the December giveaway. The biggest and most precious win this time is a blanket/throw. I needed over a week to finish this one and I hope that it goes to someone that really really wants it.

1. Pair of Pearlgonite keyrings (Diameter of the Pearlgonite 2.3cm, natural stone, red aventurine).
2. Standard set of Healing Cards (you'll have to cut them yourself though :happy-smileyflower: ).
3. Blanket/throw (approximately 1.20x1.80m, material: polyacryl, polyester, mohair, wool).

Once more: a huge :text-thankyoublue: all for your support! (I hardly have the time and the mood to say thank you for your support to each one of you individually, but please never take it personally. We are very grateful for your support as I mentioned many times in the past. Due to the job (as most of you know) we need to cope with all sorts of nasty and tiresome situations 24/7 so that at the end of the day we have almost no energy left for social interaction. Still we are here for you 24/7.)

Attachments
IMG_2798.JPG
(868.56 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_2799.JPG
(690.87 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_2797.JPG
(878.76 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_2800.JPG
(1.17 MiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_2796.JPG
(461.72 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_2794.JPG
(713.08 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_2793.JPG
(855.47 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 08 Dec 2018 20:31

Δύναμις wrote::greetings-wavingyellow: friends and family :happy-sunshine:

Phew! I am finally done with the December giveaway. The biggest and most precious win this time is a blanket/throw. I needed over a week to finish this one and I hope that it goes to someone that really really wants it.

1. Pair of Pearlgonite keyrings (Diameter of the Pearlgonite 2.3cm, natural stone, red aventurine).
2. Standard set of Healing Cards (you'll have to cut them yourself though :happy-smileyflower: ).
3. Blanket/throw (approximately 1.20x1.80m, material: polyacryl, polyester, mohair, wool).
[...]
Once more: a huge :text-thankyoublue: all for your support! (I hardly have the time and the mood to say thank you for your support to each one of you individually, but please never take it personally. We are very grateful for your support as I mentioned many times in the past. Due to the job (as most of you know) we need to cope with all sorts of nasty and tiresome situations 24/7 so that at the end of the day we have almost no energy left for social interaction. Still we are here for you 24/7.)

It all looks very nice! Thank you so much and good luck to everybody!
How could we take anything personally, if you spend so much time making such amazing things for us! ^^
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 01 Jan 2019 19:16

:greetings-wavingyellow:

2nd raffle is now finished.

The winners are: #8, #14, #23, #6 and #28.

The keyrings pair goes to number 8
The Healing Cards Set goes to number 14
The blanket goes to number 23
The space spray (sponsored by Goldenmilk) goes to number 6
The face oil goes to number 28

Congratulations to our winners!

Details on the raffle are available to our forum members.

Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 11 Jan 2019 00:47

:greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow:

I am a bit late this month, sorry for that, but I had some hard times that made it impossible to get to it faster. This is only the 1st win for the month, more to be added soon.

Blue scarf, yarn mainly wool, ca. 140x22cm

I hope you'll like it :happy-sunshine:

Attachments
IMG_2811.JPG
(1.06 MiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_2810.JPG
(1.2 MiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_2808.JPG
(752.74 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 11 Jan 2019 01:16

It looks amazing and magically enchanted.(cold/frost resistance +100) :scared-eek: :scared-eek: :scared-eek:
Congratulation for the winner :shock:

Return to “YOUR support matters!”