Who is carrying the PROTOI mission - Chart

Δύναμις

Who is carrying the PROTOI mission - Chart

Unread postby Δύναμις » 04 May 2018 22:20

First of all a HUGE :text-thankyoublue: and a big :romance-grouphug: to all our supporters! We probably wouldn't be here now without YOUR support and I want you and everyone to know WHO is really carrying the Protoi mission on 3d level.

The following chart covers only the donations of the last eight months.
We have had around or over 120 members throughout this time but only 23 people donated in total. This includes 21 members and 2 non members.
4 members have set up a monthly payment (dark green).
15 members donate more or less monthly but the amount of donation may vary and it is not coming on a set date (yellow green).
4 people donated randomly and irregularly (none of them in the last 3 months though) (purple).
The light blue colour stand for sales and classification fees.

Fact is, that although EVERY LIGHT person benefits from the Protoi mission achievements, only a handful people really bother supporting it. Their credo seems to be "one for all" while the ones waiting for others to do their part of the job rather go for "all for one" :happy-smileyflower: Well, nothing new there, this is how the world works. Either you sell fairy tales and live like a king or you are telling the truth and they try to kill you in every way possible.

Only the few ones that really understand what goes on in this world, understand as well that supporting the Protoi mission is NOT an option but their actual job. I can't thank them enough for that! Without them the mission would go down the drain. We have 0 reserves, we can't afford basic medical treatment since we have to pay up to 1000 € per year ourselves and everything is falling apart/needs renewal. We are not making a living on our donors' expenses. We survive just about with only purpose to finish the job, so every being can live in peace and happiness without wars, pains and pressures of all kind.
Attachments
chart.png
(35 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Rehema

Re: Who is carrying the PROTOI mission - Chart

Unread postby Rehema » 06 May 2018 05:14

It suddens me to hear that only 23/120 members support the mission. This makes no sense at all. Is the unemployment rate high amongst our members? Even a small donation can make a difference and impact the mission. Let's do better, people. Expect my donation next week soon after my payday.
:text-goodpost:
Liv

Unread postby Liv » 08 May 2018 16:20

C'mon guys! If it wasn't for Protoi and the Alliance we would be screwed.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 04 Jun 2018 16:22

Even a month later after publishing this chart not much happened. A member set up a monthly payment for 10 € (minus the fee) and a non member donated 20 € (minus the fee). Both donations are undoubtedly much appreciated but no real solution to the main problem. We are still struggling with everything and the ones that support us most struggle with us. I don't know how long they can keep up the support and if they stop it for some reason, then we are definitely lost unless a miracle happens and a "light big spender" comes our way. Jokes aside, big spenders are not light regardless of what they like to believe :teasing-neener: (in case someone proves me wrong, I promise to revise this statement :happy-smileyflower: ).

We are so much closer to the end than ever before and we have no chance to sustain ourselves. We are already working 24/7 and even more in the ZTEs for the sake of all light ones, we can't work more than that! All the four billion light people can rely on us to do the right thing, but we can only rely on a few to do their best to support the mission. Isn't that a shame actually? Isn't it embarrassing to see all those bastard gurus and priests of all kinds and religions living in wealth while the biggest part of the earth population struggles to survive? Before you answer this question for yourself think what YOU personally actively or passively do to support the dark system. Btw. "nothing" is the wrong answer in this case. If you don't go actively against the system then you support it passively. Who doesn't disagree, agrees in silence. That's how the dark system works. Where do YOU stand?
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 07 Jun 2018 03:31

I agree with that. I wish I was a big spender, though...
And in someway I support the system even though I don’t want too. It’s difficult not to, even if you try hard.
Today I was just thinking how I’m just going on with my life, while you guys do nothing but work to make this a better place for all of us.
Thanks for your efforts! <3
:romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 08 Jun 2018 15:59

gZo wrote:I wish I was a big spender, though...

Well, that's not the point. It is not about the "big spender", it is about the accumulated power that small spenders can achieve. It is not about the few that should carry the Protoi mission, it is about the vast majority of "little fishes" that could move mountains if they only decide to join their forces! Lights can be extremely stupid or/and extremely intimidated as well. In both cases it helps a lot to use common sense and finally start doing the right thing.
Rehema

Unread postby Rehema » 11 Jun 2018 05:15

Ok, I will increase my monthly donation by 1/2. The movement from one apartment to another has been costly with fees of this and that. But I will not abandon the mission, even if it means that I will have to eat one meal a day! :scared-shocked: Seriously, I will amp my donations and hopefully it will help. Expect my contribution next week after I get paid.

One question: What is this fee in "(minus the fee)"? Can you tell us what % of our donation do you keep after PayPal's fees and your bank's fees and taxes? I have only used PayPal to purchase things and donate money, so I really don't know how much of that money actually reaches the merchant. It would be eye opening for us to know the real measure of our donations. Maybe others would get compelled to increase their donations to account for these fees.

Another thing. Please allow for the services of Classification of people without their permission. :happy-jumpyellow: There are a number of my family members and extended family whose Classifications I'm interested in but will never get their permission. I don't plan to do them any harm by knowing their Classification, I'm only curious. If you would allow room for such curiosities and stranger services, people might open their wallets. Please don't misunderstand me, I know this is not about give & take. The Protoi has fought for us and still fights for us, we can never repay them enough. But speaking for myself, I would be more inclined to skip meals and use that money to pay for the stated services. I'm not joking about eating one meal a day, it is part of my personal budget cuts I do to free up money from my expenses. Though, normally I need an incentive to do it. And the mentioned services would make an excellent incentive!
...Just saying.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 11 Jun 2018 11:19

Rehema wrote: I would be more inclined to skip meals and use that money to pay for the stated services.

Please DON'T DO THAT!
There will be no peace of mind for us to accept this money if we know that you need to skip meals in order to donate to us. This is not the way it should be. Please only donate if you can afford to do so without needing to restrict yourself to one meal per day. This is an unwanted and unnecessary sacrifice and we won't have that. Every donation is highly appreciated but we don't want to squeeze our own people! Only religions and reckless "leaders" impose/expect self-flagellation.

About the fees: bank fees are only 3 € per month (there was no fees at all till last year). Paypal has extremely high fees and a miserable exchange rate. Using Paypal to send money to another country and in another currency is always expensive. Paypal's currency exchange rate is about 5% higher than the regular bank average. I consider this a hidden fee. There is no way to avoid this one. The regular fee is 35c per transaction + 1.9-3.9% depending on the country you live. I.e. 10 € donation within Europe is 9.46 € for us. 10 € sent from another country is between 9.16 and 9.26 €. A 20 € donation from someone living in the U.S. is 18.87 € for us. A 50 € donation from Australia is 47.05 € for us.

Classification for 3rd people without their knowledge/permission is not a problem at all (I think we only needed permission at the very beginning, but things changed a lot since then). We only need the full name, date of birth and/or location. The permission is only needed for certain types of healing.

My posts and updates are addressed to the ones that could do but don't do. People find all sorts of excuses why they shouldn't do something for others within their possibilities. It is always the few ones (like you and a few other members, dear Rehema) that are willed to go to the very edge. I want the asleep ones to start awakening and start taking responsibility.
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 11 Jun 2018 17:01

I’ll start next month a job if everything goes wrong. :laughing-rolling:
I’ll start to donate then monthly.
marie

Unread postby marie » 12 Jun 2018 05:27

Does anyone know if there are any good alternatives to Paypal that have lower fees and/or a better exchange rate? :think:
Rehema

Unread postby Rehema » 14 Jun 2018 01:28

There is no reason to feel guilty about my donations however way I use to free up money from my budget. I live frugal but comfortable and I'm used to it. Skipping meals when not hungry is part of life. My food pantry is full of food that will take me months to eat. I work in a food Cafe and I get a free employee meal everyday.

What I really meant to say was that we can all find little ways to save a little money every month without breaking the bank if we really want to donate and support the mission. When I first came to this website and I was new here, I really thought the Protoi were living well like the rest of the gurus (donation button, hello?). I didn't know the situation and really thought the 2,700€ monthly goal was some type of a joke to motivate people. Every now and then you would mention something about this needed financial support and I would assume that was part of business as usual (all gurus, lightworkers, churches, temples, mosques, etc ask for 'tithe' on a daily basis). I didn't fully understand the dire situation the Protoi have found themselves in. Now I do. There is not enough people who donate and the majority who do are small spenders like me. In my case I think I can double my small donation, just to do better than I was doing. Let's strive to improve in our efforts, the mission is depending on us.
Rehema

Unread postby Rehema » 16 Jun 2018 14:36

Marie, sadly I don't think there is any way to avoid those fees and exchange rates. The way it is set up from my end, is that I click on the donate button and it takes me all the way to my PayPal account where I'm asked to transact either with my bank debit card or my bank account (no paypal credit cards). When I'm donating money, I chose to transact through my bank account. But when I'm buying something off the internet I chose to transact through my bank debit card for security reasons.

What I'm trying to know is whether these PayPal fees and exchange rates are different with the two options of bank account vs debit card transaction. Or donation in dollar$ vs donation in €uros. Mind, I'm in the USA and my bank account is in dollar$ either way an exchange rate applies. Normally, I donate in €uros (because the receiver set it up in €uros) and there is an exchange of currency that PayPal carries out, however this last donation PayPal transacted it in dollar$. I don't really know why, it was sort of an automatic dollar set-up by PayPal that overrode the receiver's €uro set-up.

In my case, the only sensible thing to do is to increase the dollar amount sent to cover these unavoidable fees. But my situation is a bit different, because my intent is to increase my donation so that the Mission is carried out with ease.
marie

Unread postby marie » 18 Jun 2018 00:52

Rehema wrote:Marie, sadly I don't think there is any way to avoid those fees and exchange rates. The way it is set up from my end, is that I click on the donate button and it takes me all the way to my PayPal account where I'm asked to transact either with my bank debit card or my bank account (no paypal credit cards). When I'm donating money, I chose to transact through my bank account. But when I'm buying something off the internet I chose to transact through my bank debit card for security reasons.

What I'm trying to know is whether these PayPal fees and exchange rates are different with the two options of bank account vs debit card transaction. Or donation in dollar$ vs donation in €uros. Mind, I'm in the USA and my bank account is in dollar$ either way an exchange rate applies. Normally, I donate in €uros (because the receiver set it up in €uros) and there is an exchange of currency that PayPal carries out, however this last donation PayPal transacted it in dollar$. I don't really know why, it was sort of an automatic dollar set-up by PayPal that overrode the receiver's €uro set-up.

I was hoping there was some alternative where the fees were lower or the exchange rate was better, but it seems they all get you on one ridiculous fee or another. I had that issue with PayPal trying to force me to pay in dollars, they must have just updated their software. At least this time they let me pay the fee (smaller for bank account than debit) instead of deducting it from Alex. :happy-sunshine:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 18 Jun 2018 14:27

Rehema wrote:There is no reason to feel guilty about my donations however way I use to free up money from my budget. I live frugal but comfortable and I'm used to it. Skipping meals when not hungry is part of life. My food pantry is full of food that will take me months to eat.

Thank you for explaining! Skipping a meal is part of life, I understand that and I used to do it too. We don't have a food pantry as such and our food stocks won't last more than a week. In fact we live from day to day, depending on our physical condition (which changes a few times during the day) and on the money available. Planning for the next week/s is just impossible. We have 0 "normality" and 0 "security" in any way. Only people that met us in person or went through similar situations themselves can maybe understand that.

Rehema wrote: When I first came to this website and I was new here, I really thought the Protoi were living well like the rest of the gurus (donation button, hello?). I didn't know the situation and really thought the 2,700€ monthly goal was some type of a joke to motivate people. Every now and then you would mention something about this needed financial support and I would assume that was part of business as usual (all gurus, lightworkers, churches, temples, mosques, etc ask for 'tithe' on a daily basis).

I would have thought the same. We are fighting the biggest fight against darkness ever, we go against every institution in the world and this may give the impression that we only do it because we can afford to do so. The truth is another. We do it because this is the only way to change things for everyone in a a global scale and stop the darkness once forever. We do it because no one else is able AND willing to do it. This is why darks go crazy and hit us from every possible side on every occasion. We see through their game, all the others play their game and spread inaccurate info. They permanently cheat on themselves and everyone that follows them. Many of them are not aware of what they are doing but they would never question their "intuition" because it ensures them a good life, which can be translated as a "reward for the good job they do" and they definitely don't want to miss that. Keeping up the lie is way easier than find out the hard truth and change one's ways.

How the Protoi live:
The official survival rate in Germany is estimated at around EUR 730 per month. In our case you can add almost 300 € for useless healthcare. We have to pay that ourselves. Apply for social benefits would force us to stop doing what we are doing. This may be a temporary solution to our personal survival problem but not a solution to the global fight against darkness.
2700 € is just about the minimum for 4 people to ensure their surviving. Living would mean to have a nice home with nice furniture, a proper kitchen, cupboards full of good stuff, new/good working domestic appliances, a good car, vacation etc. We have none of them. Our furniture consists of cheap bits and pieces. Our kitchen consists of a few cupboards (two of them without door at the moment) a newer fridge, an old freezer, an old stove, a table with 4 chairs and a few other things plus a very good coffee machine :happy-smileyflower:. The living room is rather a collection of old stuff. Some older cupboards in there and an older sofa (almost antique). The walls are empty and I miss some nice cupboards and racks to put my (many years old) stuff in. The bedroom is another mess altogether. Bookshelves used for the clothes. Two small cupboards that are not enough to put in all the clothes and the bed sheets. The study is the room we spend the most time in. This one is also full of cheap furniture but in total acceptable and presentable. My son's room is luckily no longer my business.:text-lol:
My car is now 13 years old and not very trustable. We use it mostly for groceries. Everything else is too expensive and fuel is at over 1.50 € per litre right now.
More every-day-"problems" (talking just about myself) that can't be covered by the monthly needed amount:
I went to the dentist 2-3 months ago and she found a tooth that needs a new filling. She can't estimate the state of the tooth and the cost would be something between 250 to 1000 € depending on the damage and the material she will need. This tooth isn't giving me any problems, so I don't consider it urgent. I have been needing new spectacles for months now. My old ones are full of scratches and partly broken. I hate them anyway and I don't really take good care of them. My eyes have gotten worse, so I definitely need new ones. This is going to be another 100-400 € and it won't even help me see as I used to years ago. It is just an aid that restores a part of your vision. A surgery could help a bit, but this is a quite unsure thing too. Each eye would cost over 1000 and I am not willing to take the risk of a surgery at this point.
I do moan about all these dark imposed problems. If they hadn't messed with our self-healing properties no one in the world would ever need glasses or tooth fillings. Everyone gets this kind of problems during a life time but everyone considers it as a "normal" thing. No, this situation is NOT normal, even if billions of people claim otherwise. They are simply wrong! This is dark sh.. and needs to be reversed. Protoi can do it. Unfortunately it takes much more time than initially thought/hoped. We'll get there! We only need to survive as long as needed, so everyone can finally start living the life they deserve. A guru with a comfortable life wouldn't bother changing your problems. A guru would gladly teach you a way to endure your suffering, but he/she will never help you get out of it. We are not living well. We had some nice comfortable times in the past, but this never lasted long.

And nowadays we DO go for some birthday meal or coffee outside from time to time even if we can't really afford it. When everything gets too much and we need some distraction, we just go. It helps a lot to stay alive and sane under these circumstances and who knows? Tomorrow is another day :happy-sunshine:
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 18 Jun 2018 22:00

Dang...you home sounds like mine Alex...nothing matches, and missing cupboard doors. LOL!! :smile:

We WILL get through this ....together. All of us. :romance-grouphug:

Love you all!! :romance-heartsthree: :happy-sunshine:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 19 Jun 2018 01:59

Jude wrote: We WILL get through this ....together. All of us. :romance-grouphug:

Yes! :handgestures-thumbup: We WILL get through this together and I am glad to have all you great people in our team. :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyoublue:

And sooner or later we'll get cupboards with doors and matching furniture and ... and ... and... :happy-smileyflower:

Love you too! :romance-heartsthree: :romance-kisscheek: :romance-grouphug:
Liv

Unread postby Liv » 19 Jun 2018 11:41

I don't know if this will be of any use to anyone, but if you send the money as friends and family from your pay-pal account you can avoid fees. It won't let you set up a monthly payment through, so if you want to donate that way you should probably set up a reminder every month. Also you can change the conversion there from PayPal to your card issuer. Unfortunately, my card issuer charges more than PayPal for the same amount to it's a worse deal, but if some of you have a generous card issuer you might have more luck.
Rehema

Unread postby Rehema » 30 Jun 2018 18:16

Liv wrote:I don't know if this will be of any use to anyone, but if you send the money as friends and family from your pay-pal account you can avoid fees.

Thank you, Liv. I will try it next month. :handgestures-thumbup:

Return to “YOUR support matters!”