Why NOTHING happens...

Δύναμις

Why NOTHING happens...

Unread postby Δύναμις » 25 Feb 2013 15:23

Because YOU don't want anything to happen!

No one of you out there is really prepared to change anything! This is the reason that nothing happens. It is hard to realize this truth, but it is crucial to understand it and to change attitude. Not me, not we are going to change the world, but YOU and WE TOGETHER! My Ellies can't do all the work by themselves and your Ellies either. We have to order them to do the job, but we also need to give them a hand. Most of us/you aren't able to give the hand needed and this is the reason that nothing happens.
I have been watching Cobra's blog for a while, but I got quite fast bored of the same stuff over and over again. Almost everyone was expecting Cobra to give an order for mass arrests. People honestly believed they are gonna happen. They are still waiting and moaning because nothing happens. Nothing happened, nothing happens and nothing is ever going to happen if we don't start moving our... well, you know what :D.

It isn't the others that have to change the world, it is us that have to start it. People all over the world are mainly (98%) followers. They are fans of someone or something, but they are not initiating anything themselves. They wait for others to start, so they have a reason to follow. We are not sheep, but we act like them. I don't exclude myself at this point, as I have been one of them too when I was disorientated. I am not any longer, but I did have such times too.

What is the reason for being a follower and not a maker?
In my opinion - you are most welcome to express your opinion too, in case you do have one - people feel more comfortable leaving responsibility up to others. They are afraid to have own thoughts against the stream and they avoid to present their own opinion, so they just stick to those that are not afraid to express an opinion, no matter if this opinion is good or bad. The main thing is, they have a decent life and someone to believe in. This explains why "god" is "almighty and omnipresent", because no one of us wants to take responsibility! People don't want to accept that there is NO GOD. God is a dark invention to keep you asleep. Destroy your will of taking responsibility and changing things for the better. You are not allowed to be awake! You need to be a follower otherwise you are no good to them. Who is them? The darks. Well, since the darks are gone (and they definitely are, because our Ellies got rid of them in arduous battles and many of you have even seen or sensed those battles too) why nothing happens??? Here is where the answer "because you don't want anything to happen" fits properly.
What you see on TV, newspapers etc. are empty vessels, with no light in them. They keep following their life plan, the one they agreed to before incarnating. Most of them are not even aware that things changed for them and they have nothing to say anymore. As long as the folks keep sleeping nothing will happen, nothing will change.

How does the world I would like to live in look like?
First of all: NO MONEY. Money isn't love, money isn't hapiness, money isn't understanding. We have been forced to live in this world, besides of the fact that we incarnated willingly. Our way (I mean the primes of our mission) is a bit different than the way of the biggest part of you out there. We are the same, but we have a different job to do, that's why a different way. No way is better or worse than the other. There is no evaluation when I say "our" or "yours".

How can we get rid of money as such?
Most of us have no properties, no savings or other valuables. This isn't because we are unable to earn our living or even save money, but because we decided to live without taking advantage of others. The only way to have lots of money nowadays is to take advantage of others the one or the other way. Think about it! Be honest to yourself and ask yourself where the money comes from and where it goes to. Does it go to places where money is desperately needed to build houses, feed the poor and so on? No! It goes to some organisations that are supposed to help but for some strange reason they are quite useless, but rich :D. They can't change anything! Money isn't the help needed, but a helping hand. The helping hand still needs some cash to be able to help. But most of the help-organisations have lack of helping hands. Some of them are quite honest and do help, but it isn't enough as most of them are just rigged.
Where does actually the money come from? Not from the bank anyway. The bank won't give you anything to do you a favor. The bank will take off of you and will destroy you. It isn't a coincidence that bank managers earn huge amounts of money. These are the ones that can press you down to your bones, they suck your blood by making you work to pay the interests, otherwise you'll starve. The industry, the states and the banks work hand in hand. The money changes hand all the time, but only between them, not between you and me. We need to work to pay the bills and the taxes they want us to pay. They celebrate our birthday because they think that another idiot is just born to work for them to fill their pockets even more. They take the money from the poor (for example Afrika) to give it to the rich and they pay back some handouts as charity projects. That's how it works, that's were your money comes from.
We, that own almost nothing, decided not to take advantage of the poor and stop this circle.

My vision of a new (?) world is, a world without money, where everyone has all he/she needs for living, because everyone helps each other where ever possible. This doesn't mean we won't need to work, but that everyone will only work what he/she likes to. No force, no restrictions, no mobbing, no bad feelings. We are here to collect experiences and the best way to do so is working with others. We are not here to work to make money for the rich. We are here to work for ourselves and to help each other.
We plan to buy a place (as long we are in this system and no one gives us a place for free, we do need to buy it), where we can live and even work in our meditation, energy-therapy centre. We hope to be able to buy this place with the donations that should come from them that have more money than they need. In exchange to that we offer free stay to any of you that wants to visit us for a few days, free food and whatever else needed to make you feel "at home". As soon as we manage to get that place, you are all welcome to visit us. We'll share everything we can with all of you out there. We'll send you as much help as possible if needed. We hope to get doctors and others to give us a hand to make this world worth living in. Each one of us has special abilities. We should share the with others for the sake of all.
Massimo

Re: Why NOTHING happens...

Unread postby Massimo » 25 Feb 2013 16:43

I must say that it can be like that...so if we won't change nothing will change...
but another problem raise if it is so...we have to understand what to change...
so we have to speak about that, discuss about our believes and find out how to integrate differences
everyine of us represent a prospective, a vision of the whole
let's put it on the table and discuss about it

personally I think that a source of information come from inside us
but we are not born alone and by ourself
so another source come from the outside
the alchemists spoke about the book not written which surrounds us
we can read it..and if we are incarnated is because we have to learn how to read it
how we can learn?
experimenting on ourselfs
if I'm not mistaken this creation as well was an experiment...

so I think speaking with our Ellies, but also speaking between us will be very helpful
otherwise we risk to spend our time waiting for something which will never come
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 25 Feb 2013 17:44

maxwax wrote:...
so I think speaking with our Ellies, but also speaking between us will be very helpful
otherwise we risk to spend our time waiting for something which will never come

That's exactly the point! We shouldn't spend our time waiting for something, which may never come, but do the first step to change things. Let's start speaking between us.

Questions to all:

a) How would you like your wolrd to be?

b) What are you prepared to do to achieve your ideal world?
Chromon

Unread postby Chromon » 26 Feb 2013 00:45

Hi there,

OK, the dark entities are completely fought over - Now it's on us to act! True, but change won't come over night.
Change is already happening right now in many places, every day more and more people start to question their old beliefs.
I even "infected" my boss :D Ever since, great changes started in the minds of the people. Thought comes FIRST.
So, be patient, the new way of THINKING is spreading right now in more and more places all around the world. It's literally like an infection, slowly but continuously.
I recently was is Dubai and will be there more often in the near future - I will spread it there too. Many people just need a little push in the right direction ;)
Once a critical mass is achieved, reality can't help itself as to manifest what so many are believing/thinking. Think of the fall of the Berlin Wall - the end of the iron curtain.
It was the people of eastern germany who had enough. It was in their minds - clearly and irresistible - they wanted it to END. And it did - peacefully.
So, the most important to me is to bring the information of truth to as many people as possible. Wake them up! They just need a first spark to light their fire, because the time is NOW.
But don't be too impatient. NOW in evolution time could be more than just a few month. It could well be, that this process will happen within the next 5-10 YEARS...

Nevertheless, we should start a large advertising campaigns for the truth :lol: Any ideas for funding the TV media cost? I could provide the production for the spot for free.

BEST,

ΧΡΩΜΩΝ
Massimo

Unread postby Massimo » 26 Feb 2013 01:55

that's it
we are starting to speak :)
and the offer of Chromon about the spot is quite interesting

sure will be need time, but let's hope less than 5 years to see something more
I'm trying as well to spread new was of thinking but I'm really in a hard terrain, cause i live in London
and people seems sometimes receptive, but there are still ideas which sounds as offensive to them...try to put in doubt private property in anglosaxon culture ;)
it is hard
anyway let's keep talking :)
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 26 Feb 2013 21:55

@ ΧΡΩΜΩΝ

I am not impatient at all. I only look forward to the moment, where people finally start taking responsibility. Time, even a lifetime, is meaningless to our higher selves. But still we have to find a way to start changing things. We are making the change down here, not them over there. Each one of us has to do his/her part of the job. You seem to already do yours by talking to people and showing them another perspective. This is what all of us out need to do. Not waiting for the next one to do the job, but start doing it themselves.

:)
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 27 Feb 2013 09:42

Hi,

I am little confused.

As I have learned here, this is manipulated and false creation. and, as i understood it is possible to change it, but from higher levels.

so, why you said we need it change from inside it?

this system was made to manipulate with human souls, and with reincarnated souls o Earth. and this is purpose of it existence. so, how, and why we have to change it. perhaps we need to replace it.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 27 Feb 2013 13:46

@zoozoom

well, finding out that the main battles are on an other level than an earthy one, doesn't necessarily means that we don't have to do anything down here. We are here to change and not wait until things change by themselves. No one is going to come and give us what we deserve/need. There are no "St. Germains funds" waiting to be given to lightworkers like many sites claim. This is ridiculous and full of dark s....
Most of you out there do still live within OIC, even if you are primes. You have to find your way out of there. You have to start communicate with each other and start doing your first steps outside OIC. We can't do that work for you! This is where YOUR responsibility starts. Stop waiting for wonders to happen and start doing them! We are here to help, but we can't pull you out of your hole if you are too comfortable to get out there yourself! We show you the way, you have to walk it.
(I don't mean especially "you" zoozoom, when I write "you" here. It means everyone out there.).

We have no idea how long it will take for things to change. Do you really want to spend this life and some more ones in the future just waiting for things to change by themselves? I don't! I am here to do a job and I am willing to do it.

Things can't be changed only on the outside. There is nothing we can do to change things from outside, except giving the proper orders to our Ellies. But we also have to start moving things in the inside, to make the change happen.
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 27 Feb 2013 14:03

i know there is noone who will do the job for ourselfs. and I undersand that we have to do something.

but, I wonder what is the right path to do it.

i think we cannot do much if we act like part of system. we have to break system, or make new one, paralel system. with different rules.

you said: "There is nothing we can do to change things from outside, except giving the proper orders to our Ellies.", as, I understood, we and our Elies are one. if we can break that line that disconnect us, we wiil be able to make any change.

but, this is what i d like to learn. how to get connection with all our levels of existence.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 27 Feb 2013 14:32

@zoozoom

We are not "one" with our Ellies. They belong to us, but we are still individuals and we have an own will. We are the ones that can give them orders, because we are the weakest link in the chain and this is a universal law: the weakest part has to take the decisions. Our Ellies surely do things we didn't order them to do, but they are based on the agreement we met before incarnating on earth. They act according to this agreement. We have to wake up and take our responsibilities down here to help them fulfill their job.

Some of us (including myself) are structured differently than most of the primes out there. Unfortunately what may apply to most of them, doesn't always apply to the others (or me) and vice versa. This means that I can't show you a way to communicate with your Ellies. You have to ask others similar to you as they may help you. We had some nice postings here about communicating with the Ellies. Try them out!

We would all like to learn how to get the connection to our other existing levels working. Lots of healing is necessary and this is what our Ellies have been doing for many weeks now. We have to find the way to use this connection now. This is one of our jobs. They are prepared and waiting for us. It is up to us to get the connection working.
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 27 Feb 2013 14:40

seems to be so easy. and i beleive it is easy. only we have to found right way.
Massimo

Unread postby Massimo » 27 Feb 2013 15:43

Hi zoo zoom
Don"t worry about the doubts you"re feeling :-)
We are all in the same condition , but if you manage the doubts it will make you a very fertile ground.
What Barakiel is saying, if I"m not mistaking, is that we have to find our personal way of doing things, and this for many different reasons:
first we all are different, and we got different skills and and characteristics, so what can work for me may not work for you
second we are maybe at different levels of development and again what can work for one may not work for the other

But I think there is some good lesson in this situation which can be learned:
The importance of diversity and the importance of inner alchemy...
You see like with the chemical elements we have to learn how to build different things mixing a couple of basic brick...and you will have water from the right proportions of hidrogen and oxygen .
So we got external help from our Ellies but if we don't mix it we our inner effort we are not going to create anything.
As always this is just my opinion open to further discussion :-)
alc

Unread postby alc » 11 Feb 2014 04:36

Chromon wrote:
Nevertheless, we should start a large advertising campaigns for the truth :lol: Any ideas for funding the TV media cost? I could provide the production for the spot for free.

ΧΡΩΜΩΝ

Yap you right Funding TV costs is useless to fill their pockets as we know ours are empty, but to do video i great and share it on all free services of broadcasting like utb vimeo etc. and advertising campaign could start with fb, twitter, and all others sure all forums, groups and blogs.
we don't need money for this. So if you are willing to do a spot documentary or something great, don't waste your time with money about which discussion going on how to remove from our lifes
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 23 Mar 2014 05:37

Δύναμις wrote:@zoozoom

We are not "one" with our Ellies. They belong to us, but we are still individuals and we have an own will. We are the ones that can give them orders, because we are the weakest link in the chain and this is a universal law: the weakest part has to take the decisions. Our Ellies surely do things we didn't order them to do, but they are based on the agreement we met before incarnating on earth. They act according to this agreement. We have to wake up and take our responsibilities down here to help them fulfill their job.

We would all like to learn how to get the connection to our other existing levels working. Lots of healing is necessary and this is what our Ellies have been doing for many weeks now. We have to find the way to use this connection now. This is one of our jobs. They are prepared and waiting for us. It is up to us to get the connection working.

i have been thinking about this weakest link in the chain and weakest part has to take the decisions and how we can work on it and how did the dark circumvent against it.
i am thinking about false agreement with archons and other dark shit in between reincarnation on earth
those deals, agreements may have been broken but we still dont know consciously what are the shit agreements we have been misleaded & misguided to sign on for each of our reincarnation on earth
for example, we are frog in a pond, we are aware we are in a pond, we are aware we have option to move out from the pond, but we dont know what we agree to learn or deal or experience with this lifetime that keep us stuck in this pond before we are born as frog this lifetime
:angelic-green:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 30 Jun 2014 14:48

:greetings-wavingyellow:

16 months ago I opened this thread hoping in some change, but...
Quite disappointing to see that still "nothing happens". It is also quite sure that nothing is going to happen as long as you (with a few exceptions!!!) out there are not willing to change anything. You keep doing the things you learned to do, live the life you are used to live and wait for the others to change the things you don't like. You are not even willing to help those who should change things in this world because you are just afraid to lose your comfort or to leave your familiar vicious circles. Most of you out there would have found a way to help if you wanted to help. Talking about things is much easier than acting!

How is it possible that there are so many "awaken spiritual people" out there, who try their very best to change the world, but still nothing happens? I mean also the ones that come daily to this forum, read our posts and disappear again. The daily visitors are far more than our forum members and many of them consider themselves awaken. I am sure they would have millions of excuses why nothing happens but for sure not the right answer. The only right answer is: Nothing happens because they are deep asleep and keep believing the rubbish served to them by illustrious gurus, fake archangels, misled channels and such (they even pay them well for the lies they serve).

What did we do all those months? What could we change? Incredible many things! However there is much-much more to do.
The main difference between others and us is, that we can give you sensible explanations (not excuses) for what happens around you. We can see in depth and recognize things that others can't see. We don't know everything, we are still learning and developing. We are not pretending to be omniscient gurus and we share our knowledge with you, because we want you to awake!
Back to what we changed in the last months. Only a few examples though as it is impossible to write down every tiny step. Be assured that there is work of many weeks behind every tiny step.
If you are not aware of the 2% string area and the 98% non string area, please check my posts in the section "Human body related issues" in this forum.
We are mainly acting on the 98%. Some of our members have already experienced that the work on the non string area can have quite fast effects on 3d = 2% string area.
The non string area consists of many different levels/layers. Not everything "above" us is pure and wonderful. The darkness reached many of the higher layers and it was necessary that we incarnate here, to be able to act. The reason is that the lower levels (where this planet is located) inherit the negativity/cruelty to the higher levels. Therefore the cleaning should start down here or at least be ordered from here, since the higher level entities where not able to find where the problem is. (Yes, there are many things that higher entities cannot understand!!!)
We have been searching for dark influences, implants, AIs and whatever else related to darks on all the levels above us.
We have found many explanations for things that happen down here (for example, pain).

Anyway, no matter how hard we work, nothing is going to change if you don't start taking responsibility! We have to work hand in hand! Rather for your sake than for our own. We know what we are here for and what needs to be done and we do it, no matter what it costs.

To the ones that now and then ask me what their job is: The jobs find us when the time is right. We need to be patient and work on ourselves till the job becomes more and more obvious. Awakening is a learning process not an one day thing. We have to learn to change your perspective and see things from different point of views. You have to throw over board old beliefs -especially god and higher creature beliefs- and discover your own power. Only if you are aware of your own power and of course prepared to use this power for the greater good, will the job find the way to you. You can spread light even if you have no idea what your real higher job is.

:romance-grouphug:
alc

Unread postby alc » 01 Jul 2014 07:14

Δύναμις wrote: You can spread light even if you have no idea what your real higher job is.

Great point Alexandra :handgestures-thumbup:
Deino

Unread postby Deino » 20 Jul 2014 01:50

I think this question would fit into this topic;

Why don't the "galactics" (not necessarily higher beings, but beings on this level/dimension), or basically everyone else in Creation, involve directly and save this planet (to my knowledge this is the only fucked planet left), but they just keep watching us here from the sky/space? Or is it like Cobra says, that the darks will trigger nuclear explosions if they would intervene? I don't resonate with that, but neither do I resonate with this pointless pain and torment which goes on... and on... and on... and on... Here (viewtopic.php?f=47&t=1694) it says it's physically imbossible for them to land... And here (viewtopic.php?f=25&t=77&start=20) that the ships won't land because of the condition of mankind, but could land if they wanted...? Just asking for some clarification. :romance-kisscheek:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 20 Jul 2014 10:44

Yes, Deino, you are right, this question fits here :-D.

The nuclear explosion thing is just fantasy, a sick media/dark influenced fantasy. Cobra or whoever gives him the info had to invent a reason why an intervention is not possible and nuclear explosion is a good reason for human brains. I don't think that other species than humans would be affected by a nuclear explosion at all. Probably the darks don't want to commit suicide and keep up the fairy tales :happy-smileyflower:.

Thank you for posting our links! Now please go back and check the dates. The 1st one is from Feb 2014, the second one is from Dec 2012. You can follow the development we made in the meanwhile. When we first started, we had some disinfo/wrong understood info as well (we only started 2012 btw., which was the tiny truth behind the 2012 craziness, started by the darks, because they knew exactly that this would be the time when Protoi will show up and they'll kick dark butts). We didn't have any decent details and we had too many darks (with light masks or light turned dark) in our own team and therefore too much wrong info. Besides of this, we also had the "common thinking" regarding help from above and we were asking the wrong questions. Wrong questions = wrong answers. There is no correct answer to a wrong question. We knew at that point that most of the others are wrong, but we didn't know the reasons. We do know them (or at least part of them) now.

As far as we know, this is not the last planet left. This is were everything started and negativity/darkness affected other Creations (?) too. There are still too many details missing to be able to explain everything on this matter.

You are absolutely right about the pointless pain, we are working on it also and we can stop some kind of pains straight away (tested on many of us). We were able to eliminate some kind of viruses as well, as soon as they started to affect the human body, but we are still too far away from curing everything.

I hope this helps to clarify things a little bit more :romance-kisscheek: .

Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 May 2018 13:53

Δύναμις wrote:My vision of a new (?) world is, a world without money, where everyone has all he/she needs for living, because everyone helps each other where ever possible. This doesn't mean we won't need to work, but that everyone will only work what he/she likes to. No force, no restrictions, no mobbing, no bad feelings. We are here to collect experiences and the best way to do so is working with others. We are not here to work to make money for the rich. We are here to work for ourselves and to help each other.
We plan to buy a place (as long we are in this system and no one gives us a place for free, we do need to buy it), where we can live and even work in our meditation, energy-therapy centre. We hope to be able to buy this place with the donations that should come from them that have more money than they need. In exchange to that we offer free stay to any of you that wants to visit us for a few days, free food and whatever else needed to make you feel "at home". As soon as we manage to get that place, you are all welcome to visit us. We'll share everything we can with all of you out there. We'll send you as much help as possible if needed. We hope to get doctors and others to give us a hand to make this world worth living in. Each one of us has special abilities. We should share the with others for the sake of all.

Aren't I sweet and extremely naive there? :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

From my today's point of view, YES! Naive wishful thinking, miles away from the actual reality and our true possibilities. Wrong image built with wrong materials on wrong location. This was pure 3d thinking considering the available material at that time. I hoped/believed to build that centre with 3d means/money coming from our people. Now I know there is no light people with money searching for us to give us the money to build that centre :text-lol: The word meditation in "meditation, energy-therapy centre" had a 3d judicial reason, since only to approved medical staff is allowed to use the term healing.
I must admit that my thinking and my understanding in this regard changed a lot in the last 5 years. I don't have a problem to accept that, since I never claimed to be almighty or omniscient though :happy-smileyflower: Everything is a learning process and I am willing to learn as much as I can.
How about YOU? Do you dare to compare your knowledge from 5 years ago with your today's knowledge? If so, what do you think? Did you change in a positive way or you got even deeper in your naive, spiritual "love and light" nonsense? What changed for you in the last 5 years?

Besides that part of my initial post I consider the rest of my posts here mainly ok and accurate. Of course there is a bit more to say there too, but it wouldn't make a big difference. Fact is: most people still wait for others to change something, governments, banks etc. still work against everyone (either against light ones or against other dark groups etc.) and still nothing will change if you don't move your butt to start changing what needs to be changed!

My pic of the whole situation 5 years ago was something like the Protoi coming with all their forces to start the engine of the train (world and life in 3d) and you/we only had to jump on it and do what needs to be done at any time. Everything sounded great and legit. Our own people finally came to help us. We enabled their coming by using that time window in 2012.
What is the truth 5 years later: there is no train. There is Protoi and Protoi Alliance and they all do the best they can to eliminate darkness the fastest way possible. Well... the fastest way has already a "5 years delay" if you ask me, but I simply have no idea how much sh... is connected to us and ours and to whatever else. Every bloody tiny thing needs to be found and eliminated safely. Each tiny thing is connected to million others and it seems to take forever to find them all. Without the ZTEs we wouldn't have a decent chance against the darks and their at that point advanced technology. Nowadays the dark technology is light years behind ours, so nothing to worry about there. We have the chance and we use it to the best possible degree. We only need to survive a bit longer to get to the target. :wink:

Today's pic of the whole situation: the train was always running and it won't stop. This is evolution. Protoi started the engine thousands of years ago, darks hijacked it, locked you in a wagon, changed its basic speed and altered all applied forces to your disadvantage, the Protoi took over and changed everything back to its initial settings or to even more advanced ones that ensure your wellbeing once you are free again. What about you? You are still in your old settings and ignore totally that your wagon is about to be unlocked and let you out. You keep fighting for the sunny spot right under the tiny hole on top of the wagon. The stupid "lightworkers" in your wagon adore the hole that lets the sun in, blinded by its light, created a "love and light sun spot for the light ones" instead of breaking the door from the inside to stop the darkness and enjoy the sun forever.

Well, guys, you all had your chance and more than once! You couldn't or didn't want to help, fine. You will have to live with the consequences. The change is programmed and due. Either you accept it or you follow your dark friends with the light masks. Good luck and happy stasis in this case :happy-smileyflower:
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 16 Jun 2020 21:26

I think don‘t know how you feel about this, but I feel like one big dark lie that is almost more of an unconscious one rather than a spoken out one is „Necessity causes (saving) event.“ It‘s probably also deeply entangled into the oneness-illusion I think. I feel like there‘s dark shit in me that tries to trick me into thinking that if I suffer more, I get saved somehow — which is obviously not true. I feel like many people may have this kind of mentality and don‘t realize it. When you‘re already having a shitty day, hoping for a „savior“ may quickly amplify your suffering. Another problem is, on the really shitty days (like right now), I have to stop all that I am doing so I can even deal with the pain, so it kind of incapacitates me... can‘t start acting if you can barely deal with the pain... :roll:

Return to “Open your eyes! (by Δύναμις)”