War-News

Drack

Re: War-News

Unread postby Drack » 04 Oct 2017 21:09

so this is what i can add to the whole but i have no big description on what it is. in general i can say i can see 90% of what ihsan meant and this what i added on the pic.

the wave is quite into "dark quarantine" more or less , the big anchors to the left and right are twisting and moving the wave freely around and on the backside (as can be seen on the right addition"pic" ) can be bend like hell.
in the back of the wave i can add that i see these red-blackish orbs anchoring into the back of the wave with these connections into a complex grid (as can be seen on the right pic) . these connections have red connections twisted around it. the yellow things on the right are like.. blockades to prevent expansion.

in the front there is this redish-dark ball anchoring into this grid-mesh "quarantine" , maybe some kind of energy supply or coordinator, and this is "hidden" or in quarantine , like this mist ihsan described.

guess that´s all i can add to the whole.

P.S , not the best artist aswell :text-lol:
Attachments
behind_the_wave_5001.jpg
(193.54 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 05 Oct 2017 23:28

The whole dimension 4 got replaced by a new one.
This will enable "options" for us soon, and all shit of dims 5 & 6 can no more reach 3D.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 10 Oct 2017 16:14

There will be a huge shift in ~14 minutes.
Maybe (side-) effects...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 10 Oct 2017 16:50

About 16~ minutes ago we destroyed the demobilizing shield/jig, which was build by the taurus in 1983.
It stopped the regular movement of the wave.
This had the effect, that all 3D mechanics were no longer working as it should.
In fact until we shot down the shield/jig, 3D only consisted of artificial manipulations.
All IR mechanic were disabled.
This changes now, the IR mechanic is now restarting, and already the first % passes the wave into 3D.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 10 Oct 2017 17:04

Also after the shift we started to repair the 3D structures.
This means in details, that we repair the "plane" now, which is a static element inside the wave.
(We will publish details about this later)

The damages of the plane had the effects, that we had a kind of pseudo 3D, but no real 3D.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 10 Oct 2017 18:14

The Plane

the plane is a static pack of various geometrical shapes and other things and is like the "core" of the wave/3D.
it could be seen as a processing-super-computer which applies everything it gets feed from the RCS.
the plane is supposed to render and apply alot of 3D mechanics or physics/chemistry,
literally everything the plane had some additional influence in it.

without the plane working how it should and the wave being not longer dynamic this whole dropped on a minimum of 2.8%~ of it´s normal functions,
and with this darks were able to access 3D easily and freely and were able to modify all and everything how they wanted it to be.
the wave as dynamic part of , how i would call it "realisation" and the static "processing part" of the plane formed 3D.
with the repairing of the plane the plane can start to function how it should and with that it starts to repair 3D and brings it back in it´s "old" state.

With cognition this looks like the plane in the middle of the wave being repaired and the more it gets repaired the more it starts to interact with the wave, makes connections, applies stuff.
The wave reacts on that and starts to move differently, or changing it´s shape like very slightly.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 11 Oct 2017 01:31

behind the wave

Behind the wave alot of movement started.

before it was a dead "garbage" plane without anything.
garbage because darks used it to stuff tons of stuff into it which had effects to 3D indirectly. it had holes and rifts all along due to attacks of us and darks and cleanings of us .
spikes were created from us there to get movement into this whole plane. as the wave started to move this started to move in addition and synchronised with the wave and became visually "fluid".
with this synchronisation the plane became "more 3D" and less the artifical state it had before as it was "dead". this movement is used to clean this plane also from all the garbage on it´s own
and to bring dynamic into the "backgrounds" of 3D and to make it alot harder for darks to access this plane
because it actually gives feedback when they do in terms of waves and spikes popping up to attack those and it uses visually “pimples” to defend against.

the background of the wave is like a phantom-image of the 3D and this plane is like a access point into this phantom-image.
the things being done there interact with the things they use/used in the front and the middle of the wave to make a complete "picture".
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Oct 2017 18:10

The massive cleanings of the RCS and the wave and
the "Result Space" (RC) are having the first effects.

The energetic operations, such as energetic healing,
have increasing impact on 3D!

Here is a chart of the past till today:

Later some explanations will be given...

Here is a skype-chat, which shows the cleaning steps of the last days.
But it is only in German (WOW... Nefelibata meraki translated the whole chat!! :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyoublue:
English version is a few posts below):

► Show Spoiler
Attachments
3D-impact-quota.png
(13.86 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 15 Oct 2017 22:30

Here is a very simple model for how energetic impact on 3D works:

Brief overview:
Energetic manipulations in the layers produce calculations in the Reality Calculation Space (RCS). These calculations get imprinted onto the wave, and "projectors" in the wave produce the resulting 3D-effects and their 'front-facing-layers' (or "screens") in the Result Space (RS). The Result Space is what you see when you look around! It is the result of the calculations in the RCS, and is composed of physical matter.

Note: We previously referred to the Result Space as "the backside of the wave", or "behind the wave".

The above is only intended to reflect my visual impressions about this topic. Some details may not be 100% accurate, and I do not know all the details, for example what exactly the "projectors" and "screens" are or how they operate. They are simply objects that I have observed multiple times in visual cognitions.
Attachments
energetic impact on 3D.jpg
(159.99 KiB) Not downloaded yet
alc

Unread postby alc » 16 Oct 2017 07:11

Grayfox wrote: what exactly the "projectors" and "screens" are or how they operate. They are simply objects that I have observed multiple times in visual cognitions.

:greetings-waveyellow:
It is possibile they are connected to huge calculation system and their main function is to project loops?
Nefelibata meraki

Unread postby Nefelibata meraki » 16 Oct 2017 11:54

Here, I made a translation for our english readers :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
from this post

(Mistakes could be still contained in my translation, but I will check again and again, if anyones finds some, you can tell me :happy-smileyflower: )

► Show Spoiler
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Oct 2017 16:41

Today's energetic 3D impact quota: 63,1%

Todays RCS status report (by Drack):
front of the wave tons of new dark stuff seems revealed but there is a quite big fight over the front of the wave somehow because this stuff was connected the front-wave and is now in our target, and darks don´t really like the idea to loose this stuff.

the middle of the wave (plane) , seems to work faster and more active, still strings like barbed wire inside the plane and alot of cleanings/fights

the back of the wave, seems like we got some huge digger there now trying to dig out the dirt inside the bubbling "pool" , they fight this alot , tons of dark stuff around everywhere fighting all and everything which is running from our side

the overview above the RCS , i see a few big castles and other big , supposedly dark, places in different colors and shapes connected to some piles inside the RCS in some layers ? it´s like they hijack "rights" or methods with those and make indirect connections to the earth to have a way to "control" 3D still

on the planet , battlefield everywhere. tons of shields flying around , i see a few big persons with lines in them "casting" those, the persons are rather like statues, huge explosions like nuklear exlposions here and there which get stopped from causing more damages.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 17 Oct 2017 18:11

Today's energetic 3D impact quota: 67%

Todays RCS status report (by Drack):

due to new cognition upgrades the wave looks a bit bigger and the layers are better visible, the layers are.. layered in a horizontal and sometimes vertical way at the same time? guess that depends on the jobs which has to be done, they´re wired into each other alot (seems artificial though) and have alot of tunnels, sometimes a dark ball can be seem shooting on one layer which gets repelled

the front of the wave looks a bit different too, like a big bunch of fibres woven together, different colors and on those fibres i can see dark stuff aswell as light-stuff hanging giving impulses which causes a chain-reaction and changes the shape of the wave a bit or the color or even the density of those fibres.
alot of dark shit/ships and similar around the front of the wave giving those impulses onto those "tools" on the fibre of the wave and sometimes just shooting in between the fibre .

the middle of the wave , the "plane" looks way more like crystal/glass , i can see how dark stuff inside it uses the geometrical shapes with those connections in it, same procedure as in the front giving impulses which goes into the dark stuff and this set off a calculation inside the shapes . then this goes into the wave and back of the wave at the same time. and sometimes it even looks like the wave gives back something which shoots through the geometrical shapes and gets recalculated or refined and then sent back into the wave.

the back of the wave looks quite unchanged besides 2-3 cubes (it´s all moving very fast) acting there. they use the "pool" there drag stuff out and .. modify it? it gets washed through those cubes and be brought back into the cube, aswell as those cubes move super fast around and sometimes inside the "pool" on this white "layer" i described once i saw inside this pool. alot of dark stuff around there shoots on those aswell as on the pool. most of this stuff hangs on the back of the wave , it looks like the fire i saw in the front of the wave goes directly through to those dark counterparts to shoot.

the earth looks quite catastrophic. big chunks /holes in africa and in india. like whole landscapes missing or completely dark. the whole planet looks cracked. and from those cracks alot of darks shoot out. alot of shields flying around still and alot of shooting everywhere. i got that this is looking this way mostly because of the analogue/illegal way darks use on the planet destroying it with it
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 17 Oct 2017 22:07

alc wrote:
Grayfox wrote: what exactly the "projectors" and "screens" are or how they operate. They are simply objects that I have observed multiple times in visual cognitions.

:greetings-waveyellow:
It is possibile they are connected to huge calculation system and their main function is to project loops?
Actually, they project "cubes"! (or close enough..)

Here is a small version of the "How Reality Works" image:

You can see a bigger version of the image, along with a complete explanation, here in the Glossary: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=3276#p23582
Attachments
How Reality Works 500px.jpg
(84.97 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 18 Oct 2017 21:44

Today's energetic 3D impact quota: 73%
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 20 Oct 2017 18:16

Today's energetic 3D impact quota: 78%
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Oct 2017 01:44

We had an important shift a few minutes ago.
We increased the distance between the cube-mover and the cubes by factor 3x.
The distance is now on the original value.

One effect that we already have, is that people with cube-cognition see them now clear instead of blurry.
This means also that many of our tools will now or soon work, which did not work in the past.

Many of our tools do now auto-self-update, as this was expected.
For example healings will soon get stronger and more powerful.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 24 Oct 2017 18:58

Since ~1:40 hours a huge global cleaning is running.
The sub-cubes got expanded to it's original size, which gave access to huge amount of dark shit which was in the space between the cubes.

This cleanings will continue a while.
Those who have body cognition on the cleaning level, will feel huge pressure from this. Sometimes pain.
And for some (even without cognitions) it feels like every move to make is very hard.
Like in a very thick liquid...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 28 Oct 2017 17:35

About 2 hours ago the sub-cube of our 3D reality moved back in the center position of the cube.
This is the original position, it was moved out there after US civil war.
A lot of cleanings are possible now, this will have big impact.
Soon the implementation of first 3D physics changes which were done in the past will start.
Nούφαρο

Unread postby Nούφαρο » 10 Nov 2017 10:23

good morning at all.....

because of many 3D manipulations at the moment, it is time to give a warning.
During this war, darks fight with all weapons they still have....this may not be much...but it can have bad effects in 3D.
At my work with lights, I have observed various types of manipulations.

First at all....feelings....they delete true feelings to lights and overwrite them with feelings for darks.
Lights "forget" their real feelings and are not able to remember about energetic things.
Voices....attacks by bots, seems like voices in head. They told you many things and a lot of bullshit.

for example, that you are dark, Protoi is dark, that you should give up, that you will be harmed if you help lights, that you must stay by dark partners, they show you things you never had, and tell you you get it, if you give up, if you betray other lights...if you forget your work and stay in 3D.

the last weeks, many lights have given up and told me, they want to stay in 3D. They told me, they would be crashed and they want to live their last live without war.
Well they told me, me and the Protoi crashed them...

Fatal thing is....this manipulations are that strong, that light ones dont see, that all they tell them is absolutely illogical.

Protoi are working on this but it will need a little time.
So if you feel or hear some things like this, its manipulation....if you consciously resist it, you can defeat it.

it is only a last bite around by darks, but please do not let it affect you...

wish you a wonderfull day :happy-sunshine:

PS. darks have no closed OC....this is important to know, because they will try to turn the light rules against you...please read the posts about light rules if you are affectet.

Edit Δύναμις: more about this topic here!

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”