Hello Friend

Feel free to introduce yourself here if you wish.
olinstarwalker

Hello Friend

Unread postby olinstarwalker » 18 Feb 2014 16:28

Sometimes I don't know who I am, sometimes I am sure who I am, sometimes I am reassured and reinforced, & sometimes I just don't have a clue.
I was born and raised in Flint Michigan, in US. I am 38 and I have had tons of varying experiences here on this planet, some good, some bad, some just plain awesome, some just plain horrible. At this stage I'd call it balance of the spectrum to the extreme.

The past three-four years I have come across some great people and groups that I find hold some very key information and platforms that have allowed me to expand the consciousness of who I am. I am grateful to have found your group here.

I'm not the type of person that speaks alot, you most likely wont see me making post after post of random questions, but i do observe, take in, and try to integrate and understand alot of the information.

I'm just a regular person, don't know if im a star seed, wanderer, etc etc. Don't know where I originate from, nor what tribe, Ive tried to gain an understanding but none of the answers are ever clear. I do have an understanding that alot has been hidden, erased, changed, and transposed; that we are all working to find our way back into the worlds before the outer illusion, or recreating our way back, at different levels. It is my hope to be of some assistance to any one that needs it, to contribute and learn/ or remember.
Glad to be here :happy-sunshine:
alc

Re: Hello Friend

Unread postby alc » 18 Feb 2014 18:48

:text-welcomeconfetti: olinstarwalker
:romance-grouphug:
I guess you have a lot of experience so please feel comfortable to share because how I see (I am also new here) it is not some forum of :teasing-blah: stuff posted here a quite straight and actually this is what we want, or not?
:greetings-wavingyellow:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 18 Feb 2014 19:20

olinstarwalker wrote:...
I'm just a regular person, don't know if im a star seed, wanderer, etc etc. ...
Glad to be here :happy-sunshine:

Glad to have YOU here, dear olinstarwalker :romance-grouphug: :text-welcomeconfetti:

I used to think also that I am just a regular person and I was even laughing at them thinking they would be star seed etc., till Frank came along. Well, at first I didn't believe a word of what he was telling me, but for some unexplainable reason I could resonate with about 90% of what he was saying, so I decided to give him and his "theories" a real chance. The more we worked together, the more things cleared up. Still a lot to find out, but what we already know feels too real to be wrong. Every day adds one tiny piece to the big puzzle and everything makes a little bit more sense, even if there are still many-many pieces missing.
olinstarwalker

Unread postby olinstarwalker » 19 Feb 2014 15:09

Every day adds one tiny piece to the big puzzle and everything makes a little bit more sense, even if there are still many-many pieces missing.

TY Δύναμις & Alc.
I agree, everyday is something new and a new piece to the puzzle. I guess what I was trying to say is that I try not too much to stick with the the roles because there is alot of work to do in every area. So it is hard for me to say that I am this or I am that. I tend to at times be a jack of all trades switching back and forth depending on how the energy is flowing, or not. I think my confusion lies at some times also not understanding exactly what to do with the energy, if I understand it, or not.
Again thanks for the warm welcome.
:-D
alc

Unread postby alc » 19 Feb 2014 23:39

olinstarwalker wrote: I think my confusion lies at some times also not understanding exactly what to do with the energy,
:-D

heheh i can write a book about not understanding , so my friend thatswhy we are here so maybe some clue will manifest :handgestures-thumbup:
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 01 Aug 2017 17:21

:happy-jumpeveryone: :occasion-birthday: :happy-jumpeveryone:
Little One

Unread postby Little One » 01 Aug 2017 17:39

:occasion-birthdaymulticolor: do have a great day!
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 01 Aug 2017 19:36

:happy-sunshine: :occasion-birthday: :happy-sunshine:
Nefelibata meraki

Unread postby Nefelibata meraki » 01 Aug 2017 21:04

:happy-sunshine:
Happy Birthday, Ahmad!!
Dance of smileys for you, yeppie :happy-smileyflower:
:happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :occasion-birthdaymulticolor: :occasion-cake: :occasion-candle: :occasion-birthday: :occasion-partyblower: :happy-sunshine:
:happy-wavemulticolor:
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 02 Aug 2017 02:37

Happy Birthday! :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :occasion-birthdaymulticolor: :occasion-cake:
Pyra

Unread postby Pyra » 02 Aug 2017 04:18

:text-welcomeconfetti:

Return to “Who are you? - PUBLIC”