Re: Protoi Iodine therapy / PIT

Unread postby Frank » 13 May 2017 19:48

Robin wrote:I'll start keeping a log of the PIT experience

:handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 13 May 2017 19:58

EXCURSUS: Possible side effects of PIT

This is an exit-reaction from many "apathy-causing-shit" that was buried deep inside our cells and molecules, the Lugol has just begun to scrape it out, and it has a "trap" mechanism, this is NOT a new external attack, this is an internal attack causing your tiredness/apathy/deadness, this is triggered by the new and very deep/very fast shit removal, which hasn't even reached full power/full speed. There is nothing to worry about, just hang in there while it gets cleaned, and then this particular shit in the cells, will never bother you again, when it has all been cleaned out. The side-effects of its removal are that it gets triggered to "wake up" all at once, at full power, and henceforth do the opposite effect to you at its full strength, that is, put you to "sleep". But it's not permanent, it won't cause any lasting damage, there's nothing of concern here. Hang in there, while it gets removed. This is the best, the currently most effective and efficient way to remove this tiredness-causing (and other effects) apathy-shit. Your own "interlocutor" will confirm the things I have just said, too...

[?'s "interlocutor"]
Yes, I have 100% checked and confirmed the above information, this is just "side-effect" attacks from new powerful shit removal caused by the starting/initial effects of the Lugol/PIT combination, nothing to worry about, you are certainly NOT going to start from square zero/square one, this is NOT a reversal of circumstances; you are actually moving FORWARD by experiencing this, unfortunately it's very unpleasant, I know this, but the shit-triggering mechanisms caused by its removal are very difficult to predict and fully counter with full effectiveness. A great part of it is blocked, but the remainders, "small" as they are, have still very nasty effects on you, that itself is an ongoing issue in itself, but for now it is safer and more effective in the short-run, and in the long-run, to rip the shit out as it is, with these "minimal" (but very nasty still) side-effects, on you...

visual confirmation:

layer 0) only:
some heavy-duty chainsawing is going on, cutting open some internal parts of you in order to clean out some real old, nasty, sticky-shit, it looks like black-pinkish bubblegum, very nasty and sticky and real hard to clean; and as this gets pulled off, it's "lingering" tentacles, as in, the small parts of it that try to hold on till the very end, cause real nasty stinging in your nervous system, and cause parts of you to temporarily shut down from the stinging. I guess it's like ripping off certain jellyfish stingers, when you do this it causes real bad effects if it's not properly disarmed first, and I guess it's similar to this.
The shit IS getting removed though, the big part of the bubble-gum shit is getting pulled out and ripped to shreds, and the remaining sticky parts are carefully burned off, all at once, it seems; to disconnect it out of your nervous system and prevent further damage. And it just seems like small, temporary damages that are easily/quickly healed, and all the kinks are worked out, and your nervous system begins to hum/work normally (although at a low level, at first, and then it tries to speed up again, but it seems that many of these "jellyfish/bubblegum removal triggers" keep going off and shutting it down, again and again, this will continue, for now, until all of that nasty shit buried real deep inside you, maybe one hidden canister is in the heart area, and there seems to be a whole hidden pocket layer lining the edges of your nervous system; until all of that deep shit is fully removed, then your nervous system should restart properly...

I added this info/chat quote here although it was not meant to be published because I feel similar side effects on myself (rather apathy than tiredness) and I thought that this could help you too.
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 14 May 2017 03:17

I just love how skib talks. :-D I don't know whether each skib sounds differently, have different personalities etc. But I love it.

But seriously, shit is being cleaned off Frank, left and right! In the cells, out of the cells, out the body, in the body, toxins, poisons, black shit, tar shit, oily shit, greasy shit, every kind of shit that you can think of just about, is getting cleaned.
:laughing-rolling:

If any of you face problems to find it in your country, then maybe I could help you with it. In this case send me a pm.
Thank you very much Alex. :happy-sunshine: Personally, I did manage to find two places that delivers this so in Sweden it should be possible here. Certainly it seem not as easy as one would wish - to get the right iodine-solution. And all 'food agency'-texts will tell you more or less 'it's really fucking dangerous - get back in line and get your recommended dosages and safe vaccines'... :lol:

Hopefully it will arrive early next week. And thanks for comments on side effects. And good idea Robin - I'll add experiences myself in separate thread (if I manage to do a log with sensible content that could be interesting for someone to read.)
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 16 May 2017 18:24

The good thing about this Iodine stuff that its relatively cheap.
However in my country its seemingly hard to get it,kind of rare.
But will get it sooner or later and will use it for sure.
Maybe it will cure my rude behavior that is up on me nowdays.
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 17 May 2017 20:05

Frank, is it mandatory to take the Vitamin C in the recommended dosage? I'm on the low budget end at the moment and only take 1g.
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 17 May 2017 20:48

HI Zgo,
I don't know if this product is available to you but you might check it out. Sodium ascorbate form of vitamin c can be purchased in a bulk powder and is much less costly than tablets and capsules. If there are concerns as to its purity, you might be able to get solid documentation of tests done on the product.

Good luck.

:happy-sunshine:
gZo

Unread postby gZo » 17 May 2017 21:34

Shellers wrote:HI Zgo,
I don't know if this product is available to you but you might check it out. Sodium ascorbate form of vitamin c can be purchased in a bulk powder and is much less costly than tablets and capsules. If there are concerns as to its purity, you might be able to get solid documentation of tests done on the product.

Good luck.

:happy-sunshine:

Thank you Shellers.
My question was answered and it's mandatory to take the described amount of Vitamin C.
Thank Core, I have good hearted Core friends. :happy-smileyflower:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 17 May 2017 21:48

I don't think it is mandatory to take exactly 3g of vitamin C. :happy-smileyflower:

I imagine there is some type of 'full effect' at recommended amount. And the it subsequently lessen at smaller amounts? Maybe I am wrong. :confusion-shrug:
Last edited by jonas on 17 May 2017 21:58, edited 1 time in total.
gZo

Unread postby gZo » 17 May 2017 21:57

jonas wrote:I don't think it is mandatory to take exactly 3g of vitamin C. :happy-smileyflower:

I imagine there is some type of 'full effect' at recommended amount. And the it subsequently lessen at smaller amounts? Maybe I am wrong.

Not sure what the exact purpose is, but I got this information over a few crossroads directly from Frank. So I guess it has it's purpose. Can't tell you what it exactly is. Didn't ask for details and have been told I should stop thinking, because I said I thought it's ok to take less. :laughing-rolling: I pass that on to you, stop thinking and take the recommended amount of Vitamin C. :lol:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 18 May 2017 06:55

All right, then I need to increase as well a bit. Thank you gZo. :handgestures-thumbup:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 18 May 2017 10:29

About vitamin C:

On a scale from 1 to 10, 10 = mandatory, 1= "maybe it helps a little bit...", the vitamin C is at 4.

So if you can not buy the expensive retarded Vitamin C in this dosage, just buy some cheap ones in grocery or so.
Take this in lower dosage 1h after the Lugol.
Dee

Unread postby Dee » 18 May 2017 16:44

Frank wrote:About vitamin C:

On a scale from 1 to 10, 10 = mandatory, 1= "maybe it helps a little bit...", the vitamin C is at 4.

So if you can not buy the expensive retarded Vitamin C in this dosage, just buy some cheap ones in grocery or so.
Take this in lower dosage 1h after the Lugol.

Example:
8 AM Lugols - 1g Vit C 1 hour later.
Mid Day Lugols - 1g Vit C 1 hour later.
8 PM Lugols - 1g Vit C 1 hour later.

Is this the idea?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 18 May 2017 17:05

yes
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 27 May 2017 05:16

I just started taking this two days ago and I wanted to report some of the side effects I've been experiencing.

1) Zombie-level fatigue (as expected) :lol: Ever since I started the therapy, my eyelids have been feeling like they're made of lead. My ability to stay asleep has also worsened severely, but I think this has more to do with cleanings. I also sometimes have a difficult time thinking straight and focusing on what I'm doing. I decided to go out today to pick up some stuff, and I have never felt this dead behind the wheel...I even made the craziest left turn at one point :auto-swerve: And I barely even reacted to it...lol. I think it's for the safety of all that I just be a homebody for a few days, or at least hire my sister as a temporary chauffeur :text-lol:

2) Strong head pressure as soon as I start drinking the iodine water. I've had this pressure for a while, though, to varying intensities.

3) Sharp, stinging stomach pain that comes and goes

I guess I'll add to this later as I continue with my PIT journey :mrgreen: I really wish that iodine solution didn't taste so horrible, though...maybe I need to take it with a syrupy sweet mango smoothie or something :text-lol:
Dee

Unread postby Dee » 30 May 2017 19:27

eternalullaby wrote: :mrgreen: I really wish that iodine solution didn't taste so horrible, though... :text-lol:

Goodness you aren't kidding. I've just started drinking some today and this stuff is eye-twitching delicious!

Cheers.
:obscene-drinkingcheers:
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 30 May 2017 23:58

Dee wrote:
Goodness you aren't kidding. I've just started drinking some today and this stuff is eye-twitching delicious!

Cheers.

Man, if iodine sauce was a thing...I'd put that shit on everything :laughing-rolling:
Gotta love that putrid taste :lol:

---

I have a question, though. If we somehow skipped a drink or two, would we be able to drink extra another day to make up for it? Not sure how the whole PIT process works if the schedule is disrupted. :text-thankyoublue:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 31 May 2017 00:53

eternalullaby wrote:
Dee wrote:

Cheers.

Man, if iodine sauce was a thing...I'd put that shit on everything :laughing-rolling:
Gotta love that putrid taste :lol:

---

I have a question, though. If we somehow skipped a drink or two, would we be able to drink extra another day to make up for it? Not sure how the whole PIT process works if the schedule is disrupted. :text-thankyoublue:

We also forget sometimes... :lol: like today... :scared-eek:
But never mind, take next and normal and it's fine....
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 05 Jun 2017 12:31

How long would be average time needed to do PIT treatment? Is it something one could do 'forever' (e.g. vitamins) or would it be similar to e.g. healing music with maybe '3-4 months until PIT cleaned away the 53% physical shit that is treatable by PIT'?
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 13 Jun 2017 14:59

A few days ago - around day 25 on PIT - I developed some rashes across shoulder to chest area. I am not sure whether from Lugol's solution or other. Anyone else have similar experience?
Dee

Unread postby Dee » 13 Jun 2017 18:33

jonas wrote:A few days ago - around day 25 on PIT - I developed some rashes across shoulder to chest area. I am not sure whether from Lugol's solution or other. Anyone else have similar experience?

:greetings-wavingyellow: Jonas!

Now I did not get any rashes as of yet, I am a few days behind your start, but I did notice I was 'breaking out' more than usual. Though it seems to be clearing with time. Unsure if it's PIT related or seasonal as we move into summer. All the best to you and yours, Friend.

:romance-grouphug:

Return to “HEALING Tools”