Sun gazing and 3D issues

gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Sun gazing and 3D issues

Unread postby gZo » 14 Apr 2017 06:41

I have a few questions. Is Sungazing bad for the eyes or anything else? Or let's say a dark practice? I feel it's kinda good. Not sure what to make of it.
Also I've read that some health issues in 3D are because of dark influences and implants.
For example my red, green color weakness/blindness?
Weaker eye sight?
Ringing in my ears? ( I've listened a lot to the healing music, maybe not enough yet?)
Sinus problems? Even though I think they got a bit better, but still have problems with them and had all my life.

I'm sure there were other thinks I had questions about but can't think of them now.
Maybe someone could be also so kind and tell me where I can find the instructions for pendulum building. Found only the video for rods.
I think that's really needed here. More tutorial videos and exlpanition videos of many subjects. I know you guys don't have time for that yourself, I understand that. But why hasn't any member thought of helping out with that?
Once I understand certain things and have time, I feel like I should get to that then.
Δύναμις

Re: Sun gazing and 3D issues

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 Apr 2017 08:58

Sun gazing: I don't see a reason not to enjoy it if it helps you. Just don't overdo it :happy-sunshine:

Ringing in the ears (tinnitus) has mostly energetic background. You won't get rid of it easily. Mine is haunting me for over 3 years now and doesn't stop for a minute. It is horrible, makes me feel invalid because sometimes it is so loud that I can't concentrate on anything. I check a few 3d possibilities, but nothing help. The intensity and the volume change a few times a day. Probably each time we unblock something. :lol: Healing music won't help you here.

Bad eyes, eye problems: our healing can't change much there yet. Patience.

Sinus: possible that the cards can help you there.
Kira

Unread postby Kira » 14 Apr 2017 13:29

gZo wrote:I have a few questions. Is Sungazing bad for the eyes or anything else? Or let's say a dark practice? I feel it's kinda good. Not sure what to make of it.
Also I've read that some health issues in 3D are because of dark influences and implants.
For example my red, green color weakness/blindness?
Weaker eye sight?
Ringing in my ears? ( I've listened a lot to the healing music, maybe not enough yet?)
Sinus problems? Even though I think they got a bit better, but still have problems with them and had all my life.

I'm sure there were other thinks I had questions about but can't think of them now.
Maybe someone could be also so kind and tell me where I can find the instructions for pendulum building. Found only the video for rods.
I think that's really needed here. More tutorial videos and exlpanition videos of many subjects. I know you guys don't have time for that yourself, I understand that. But why hasn't any member thought of helping out with that?
Once I understand certain things and have time, I feel like I should get to that then.

In the past when there was no internet i was sun-gazing at the sunset and it was helping me with my vision skill,but something changed and now im pretty sure that for me its not good.
i had ringing(sound)in my ear for couple of years i went on doctor and he told me that the hearing nerve is damaged so i should live with that..but at one moment i started to concentrate on that sound and to heal that by my self..after 3 hours or so the sound was gone for good.
about pendulum https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... um+testing but for me personally i am aware that i can not be sure 100% with answers,still many influences..
gZo

Unread postby gZo » 14 Apr 2017 13:37

:text-thankyoublue: Kira!

The trinitus is like Alex described it. Sometimes more sometimes less. 2 days ago I thought it's gone. Yesterday it came back.
I started building rods. I need some straws to finish them or some brass tube.
Thanks for the link.
cascas84

Unread postby cascas84 » 21 Jun 2017 10:47

Hi

I was wondering if you could download a crystal into the pendulum? and would it help to get true results? Has anyone tried this yet, if so what have been your results?
Also what ways have you all used that has worked the best as though I brought a basic one about 1 year ago I never really used it, but interested in trying it out now, could we comunicate with the protoi by using it?
Kind regards

Cas
gZo

Unread postby gZo » 21 Jun 2017 11:26

Dowsing rods are the best. But Frank needs to clean them and place crystals in them. I think the service fee for that is 10 Euros. They worked fine in my case, until it became clear that my core is gone and the one pretending to be mine was a liar and a dark bastard.
cascas84

Unread postby cascas84 » 21 Jun 2017 20:57

gZo wrote:Dowsing rods are the best. But Frank needs to clean them and place crystals in them. I think the service fee for that is 10 Euros. They worked fine in my case, until it became clear that my core is gone and the one pretending to be mine was a liar and a dark bastard.

Thanks for replying, Will make some soon, how do we check our cores? and what other things are worth getting checked out?

kind regards

Cas
gZo

Unread postby gZo » 21 Jun 2017 23:09

Maybe that won't even be necessary anymore. Depends on how fast things are going now, maybe you won't even need a rod anymore. Just use simple yes and no questions when using them. Just keep in mind that your core can't really relate to 3D issues, because they never experienced fractals.

Return to “General questions to PRESBEIA PROTOI”