viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: War-News

Unread postby Frank » 01 Apr 2017 20:04

~22:18 CEST IR-reset...
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 01 Apr 2017 20:26

a brief description on what will happen with the IR-Reset :
it seems IR needs to be resettet very soon , i thought like they meant to throw over everything but it´s a bit different. it´s like a rollback of the IR , all the stuff stays here how it is but the IR gets set back to it´s roots.

then on that roots where IR started, the changes will be made like all the dark rules and dark shit gets out and since it´s rolled back there is nothing else left than the root of darkness. and then all the new stuff F mentioned alot like chemistry physics , complex fractal stuff gets installed and the IR will be started again.

with that the IR is completely "new" but still the old one and starts from the new , non dark ,purely fractal version
kind of that
in short, complete reset of IR - getting rid of all dark - updating the old IR version with all the new stuff and run it back again
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 06 Apr 2017 16:53

We started to clean out the last very huge global dark system from people. This dark system is from lsa2 group, and placed in all people (but lsa1 % lsa2) based on the former no more valid incarnation deals, which everyone was forced to take if we wanted to come here.

This dark system may be known under the names:
  • "miasmatic-effect mind manipulation" system or
  • the "thought enabler and disabler" system or
  • "mind manipulator";
  • "the neurological disabler";
  • "the pain recreator and confuser"

It is the "Neurological disabler/confuser/fucker and it will confuse the shit out of you", gives you pains but you don't know where, whence and how for or for how long it's coming from !!

This is a massive dark system left, which is still affecting our thoughts and our emotions.
It's creating pressures, mini-pains which come and go, and we have no idea why.
It's creating tiredness, and premature fatigue, and making us sleep more than we have to.

It's just basically being a real nuisance. It doesn't generally cause long-lasting permanent pains, but it is very annoying at creating repeated, small pains that annoy for us some time/hours, until they go away suddenly and we don't know why, again.

This dark system is affecting our neurological pathways in small and subtle ways.
It's "clever", its "subtle", it makes its nuisance/annoying but then it disappears/runs and hides for a time, making it difficult to detect and track down, because it doesn't stay for very long.

It's very small and careful in its attack operation sometimes and it is especially designed to hide its tracks. It doesn't try to do as much damage as fast as other systems, it tries to get "in and out" and leave you with pain that you have no idea where it came from or any idea how to get rid of it.

It affects specifically the brain stem, the neurological pathways, and the emotional receptors in the brain. This is largely prevented by the new brain shields, but the parts of it which affect things outside of the brain still do this to some degree.

This is a specifically designed to work against certain "high-value targets" the most, it will affect them in the worst ways and usen even more advanced "evasion strategies" than the ones previously described.

This will cause them great and unusual pains. Today, it may be a headache, tomorrow, an ankle ache, the day after that, an earache.

It will cause them great pain and grief, for their pain is never constant, the amount, the time, the location, and they will get very confused as to what the heck is going on.. this "machine" is the source of all that, mostly.
Kira

Unread postby Kira » 06 Apr 2017 17:11

Frank wrote:We started to clean out the last very huge global dark system from people. This dark system is from lsa2 group, and placed in all people (but lsa1 % lsa2) based on the former no more valid incarnation deals, which everyone was forced to take if we wanted to come here.

This dark system may be known under the names:
  • "miasmatic-effect mind manipulation" system or
  • the "thought enabler and disabler" system or
  • "mind manipulator";
  • "the neurological disabler";
  • "the pain recreator and confuser"

It is the "Neurological disabler/confuser/fucker and it will confuse the shit out of you", gives you pains but you don't know where, whence and how for or for how long it's coming from !!

This is a massive dark system left, which is still affecting our thoughts and our emotions.
It's creating tiredness, and premature fatigue, and making us sleep more than we have to.

It's just basically being a real nuisance. It doesn't generally cause long-lasting permanent pains, but it is very annoying at creating repeated, small pains that annoy for us some time/hours, until they go away suddenly and we don't know why, again.

This dark system is affecting our neurological pathways in small and subtle ways.
It's "clever", its "subtle", it makes its nuisance/annoying but then it disappears/runs and hides for a time, making it difficult to detect and track down, because it doesn't stay for very long.

It's very small and careful in its attack operation sometimes and it is especially designed to hide its tracks. It doesn't try to do as much damage as fast as other systems, it tries to get "in and out" and leave you with pain that you have no idea where it came from or any idea how to get rid of it.

It affects specifically the brain stem, the neurological pathways, and the emotional receptors in the brain. This is largely prevented by the new brain shields, but the parts of it which affect things outside of the brain still do this to some degree.

This is a specifically designed to work against certain "high-value targets" the most, it will affect them in the worst ways and usen even more advanced "evasion strategies" than the ones previously described.

This will cause them great and unusual pains. Today, it may be a headache, tomorrow, an ankle ache, the day after that, an earache.

It will cause them great pain and grief, for their pain is never constant, the amount, the time, the location, and they will get very confused as to what the heck is going on.. this "machine" is the source of all that, mostly.

Any side effects? How long it will take to finish the cleaning/removing?
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 06 Apr 2017 17:34

[Frank said:

Such good news (again!!!) Dang, I can't get smilies to insert otherwise I'd post cheering. :-)

I like that you have defined this and shown us how it manifests. I have (for most of my life) thought if I just changed this or took that supplement or ate cleaner food or yada, yada, yada, I would feel better. And I started on that quest some 15 years ago to do better, be better and absolutely no relief (oh, maybe just little relief here and there then back into the pain/confusion). This previous year before I came here to Presbia-Protoi, I was really just sick of it all and wanted to just give up. Some how I could not give up and continued my search for some truth, some answers that weren't bullshit. This news in the recent cleaning is really excellent. I have been feeling much more optimistic these last couple weeks, could be the shit that has been lifted. I gripe much less about how I am feeling because I feel like I know it is only temporary and I will get through.

Huge thanks to all the Protoi Team doing all this work!!!!!!!
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 06 Apr 2017 18:35

This sort of reminded me of the chickenpox, also called, varicella-zoster virus which becomes latent and then reactivates causing herpes zoster(shingles) which is manifested as a rash and acute neuritis.
The virus basically goes to sleep and the wakes up and attacks you again.
I experienced this painful attack (shingles) a few years ago and I know where the virus sits on my spine as I can feel it there. Or the residue of it...so to speak. The reactivation of latent virus...
Another dark and ingenious way to torture people.
So tired of that shit....want it to be over already.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 07 Apr 2017 15:32

Certain harmful effects can be introduced into the body by "3D trigger objects", these are mostly innately harmless objects that have been heavily programmed, for instance by religious programming; thereafter they become dangerous weapons. These "seemingly harmless 3D trigger objects" had a "trigger-network-grid" which worked energetically. A few minutes ago, this was destroyed.. and the lines were cleared.

Here is the log of their removal, visuals from skib.
► Show Spoiler
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 07 Apr 2017 17:22

Just over one hour ago, 3 more cleanings were completed, in addition to the previous cleaning ("Cleaning 1").
Their logs are presented below:

Cleaning 2:
► Show Spoiler

Cleaning 3:
► Show Spoiler

Cleaning 4:
► Show Spoiler
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 08 Apr 2017 17:39

Today, there were 3 more cleaning jobs to be done (completed about 5 hours ago), which also resulted in an important lesson to be learnt about interpreting visual cognitions at face value, for all, myself included.

Cleaning job 1:
► Show Spoiler

Following the completion of cleaning job 1, it felt as though I was being "put back together" from the millions of pieces, and needed some time to recover.

Cleaning job 2:
► Show Spoiler

Cleaning job 3:
► Show Spoiler

A note on the above visual cognition logs of these cleaning jobs: these cognitions are not of physical 3D experiences. Whilst sensations may be produced that can be felt in 3D, the actual scenarios are not taking place in 3D.

However, there is more to it, for those experiencing cognitions, or those who are simply following along by reading the logs: What is seen, or what is read, is not necessarily a 100% accurate rendition of what actually occurs! The "skib technology" can adapt situations and events into a cognition that is easy to see and understand, which indicates heavily many aspects of the actual process that is occurring; however, certain elements may be distinctly different!

As an example, Frank indicated to me an important difference about cleaning job 3: The "chamber" I observed, was actually working inside people, rather than people going inside the chamber, as described by my visual cognition log. Mind you, the sensations that people experienced were exactly the same as though they had actually been travelling inside such a "centrifugal elevator", but this was not what was actually occurring - rather, a very tiny "chamber" which behaved exactly the same way as a "centrifugal elevator" was working inside people, producing these similar sensations, and causing the expulsion of a great deal of foreign objects, as described in the above logs. The point here is simple: to not necessarily take everything observed at face value ..

Similarly, after I received the above information, I decided to do some more checking on cleaning jobs 1 & 2, and I found the following: Rather than having split into millions or thousands of parts, I actually instead sent out millions and thousands of avatars (in jobs 1 & 2, respectively); I never actually left my original position! Again, the sensations that I experienced, especially in job 1, were extremely similar to those I would have experienced had I actually been split into millions of parts and been put back together; that is exactly how I felt. And that is thus, what I thought was occurring. But this was not so.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 09 Apr 2017 00:28

20 minutes ago we started a huge strike on darks, who were hiding in 3D inside of 3D people in their physical body.
The hide in IR, inside the physics, so that they could not get attacked earlier.
About 38 billion darks (including ~400 lvl1 original entities) and ~330 billion lvl1 battle clone entities.
All entities are in prison already.

They were hiding in ~330 million dark people on Earth...
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 09 Apr 2017 12:17

Do these dark people know that these entities are hiding in them?

Thanks for your great work and those detailed descriptions. I skipped many pages because I wanted to know how the process was going. :roll:
I will try to read it all though.
:romance-grouphug:
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 10 Apr 2017 18:17

Roughly 21 hours ago, 12 cleaning jobs were completed. Here are their logs:

Cleaning job 1:
► Show Spoiler

Cleaning job 2:
► Show Spoiler

Cleaning job 3:
► Show Spoiler

Cleaning job 4:
► Show Spoiler

Cleaning job 5:
► Show Spoiler

Cleaning job 6:
► Show Spoiler

Cleaning job 7:
► Show Spoiler

Cleaning job 8:
► Show Spoiler

Cleaning job 9:
► Show Spoiler

Cleaning job 10:
► Show Spoiler

Cleaning job 11:
► Show Spoiler

Cleaning job 12:
► Show Spoiler
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 10 Apr 2017 18:19

3-4 hours ago, 12 more cleaning jobs were completed. Here are their logs:

Cleaning job 1:
► Show Spoiler

Cleaning job 2:
► Show Spoiler

Cleaning job 3:
► Show Spoiler

Cleaning job 4:
► Show Spoiler

Cleaning job 5:
► Show Spoiler

Cleaning job 6:
► Show Spoiler

Cleaning job 7:
► Show Spoiler

Cleaning job 8:
► Show Spoiler

Cleaning job 9:
► Show Spoiler

Cleaning job 10:
► Show Spoiler

Cleaning job 11:
► Show Spoiler

Cleaning job 12:
► Show Spoiler
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 10 Apr 2017 21:00

Wow! Some of these cleanings really helped me see the dark mechanisms behind a lot of the things I see happening to the "mentally ill/dual diagnosed people I work with. Totally and thoroughly sick and evil....
So glad to see these things removed.
Thank you!- :text-thankyouyellow:
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 11 Apr 2017 03:03

Wow...this really got me. I knew the darks committed terrible, unspeakable crimes, but reading about all of them in detail, especially the ones concerning suicide, makes me absolutely sick. This is pure evil beyond all comprehension.. :crying-yellow:

Thank you Protoi for doing this hard work for the sake of everyone. I can't even begin to imagine what it's like to actually see all of this...
It's time to end this ruthless insanity once and for all!
Effy

Unread postby Effy » 11 Apr 2017 15:10

Damn reading this affected me personally since my mom and my entire family back in Africa pray for me to get better.My mom said she prays for me everyday to get out of my suicidal tendencies.I know it's dark shit but I can't get my mom to stop asking for help since she's that desperate since I've been like this for years and it's keeps getting worse.Makes me wonder if some of my friends do this unknowingly as well :crying-yellow:

Thank you Protoi for helping these people!They don't need this suffering :text-thankyoublue:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Apr 2017 19:20

Yesterday and last night we had huge cleanings. Here are the battle chats.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Apr 2017 19:21

We now started the biggest cleanings ever.
I think this will be the biggest battles of the whole war...
Details later...
Kira

Unread postby Kira » 15 Apr 2017 19:31

Frank wrote:Yesterday and last night we had huge cleanings. Here are the battle chats.

there are no battle chats in your comment
:confusion-shrug:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Apr 2017 19:32

Kira wrote:
Frank wrote:Yesterday and last night we had huge cleanings. Here are the battle chats.

there are no battle chats in your comment
:confusion-shrug:

I added now...

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”