War-News

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: War-News

Unread postby Frank » 20 Mar 2017 21:29

Last night we did another huge cleaning job marathon.

In 30 single jobs we were able to free all hostages, that darks still kept of our people and ourselves until then.
(Maybe later i'll ad the skype chat of this.)

After now all of us being freed, we now started a final huge cleaning wave.

This wave is bigger than all before.
It will run literally everywhere, on all levels, layers, all planets, all universes, all creations at same time.
This wave will take out 86% of all known dark shit in the next 3 hours.

I would be surprised, if there would not be side effects. Maybe huge for single ones.
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 21 Mar 2017 01:30

I was wondering :confusion-shrug: Feeling like I have been zapped. Deeply tired, exhausted, burning eyes, belly very distended, light headache, pain in neck though this is resolving now. I keep telling myself "this too shall pass".

Appreciate all you and the team are doing :text-thankyoublue:

:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Mar 2017 02:51

After the cleanings, the status of lsa2 is now also "fallen".
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 21 Mar 2017 03:34

:happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-smileyflower: :banana-dreads: :banana-jumprope: :banana-linedance: :banana-rainbow: :banana-rock: :banana-skier: :banana-stoner: :banana-tux: :banana-wrench: :greetings-clappingyellow: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-bouncygreen: :happy-bouncyred: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :happy-jumpgreen: :occasion-partyblower: :occasion-olympics: :techie-hourglass:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Mar 2017 19:16

I just added now the skype chat of the 30 jobs marathon to free all hostages.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 25 Mar 2017 05:24

Today early morning at about 01:25 CET we Protoi unlocked the 3D-lock of this property.
In fact this is the Realities-lock of this property, not only unlocking 3D, also unlocking the other IRs in SL2.1, SL2.2 and SL2.3.

This locks have been only unlocked 3 times in the far past.
After the Troy event, the jesus event and the US civil war event.
We lost all 3 wars, and each time darks restricted our abilities and access more and more with deals, and locked again.

This all changes now!
delta

Unread postby delta » 26 Mar 2017 02:09

Frank wrote:Today early morning at about 01:25 CET we Protoi unlocked the 3D-lock of this property.
In fact this is the Realities-lock of this property, not only unlocking 3D, also unlocking the other IRs in SL2.1, SL2.2 and SL2.3.

This locks have been only unlocked 3 times in the far past.
After the Troy event, the jesus event and the US civil war event.
We lost all 3 wars, and each time darks restricted our abilities and access more and more with deals, and locked again.

This all changes now!

What are the effects of this?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 26 Mar 2017 05:02

delta wrote:What are the effects of this?

Good question... We will see...
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 26 Mar 2017 15:42

Frank wrote:
delta wrote:What are the effects of this?

Good question... We will see...

It seems there would be great potential, freedom even. :clap:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 29 Mar 2017 23:04

5h ago a huge cleaning wave started.
This wave is about darks hiding in IR pockets.
The access to the knowledge of this kind of hiding was blocked, until we unlocked the grid-lock.
It's for example that some molecules create "pockets" in IR, and in these pockets darks hide.
Only accessible from IR side...

And this was not only in 3D, until a few days ago we also had no direct IR access to all other IRs...
There are tons of them hiding, playing dead man.
Meaning no interaction to outside in any way.

They did hide there Jan./Feb. 2014, after we started to be able to decrypt their shielding with our new developed decrypters.
We Protoi were and are the only war party, that is able to decrypt the complex dynamic fractal encryptions.
This is/was their survival plan. Getting out of these holes after years/decades or longer, when we are no more expecting any darks...
I estimate that ~3/4 of all darks went underground withing 3 weeks in 2014...

We found and clean now ~3,4E15 darks only in this property.
During the battle chats I was writing of E12 sizes, that makes 3.400E12...
So quite a lot.
And all in prison now...

The dark backup plans FAILED!
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 29 Mar 2017 23:25

Here is some visual description of the progression after unlocking the previously-mentioned massive Realities-lock.

It appears as though the Realities-lock opened to reveal a newly accessible "plane" below. All around are more locks, "dark-IR locks", some main locks seem to be grouped together in an X-configuration, these are much bigger than the other "mini locks". All the locks combined create a grid or shield around the IR, somehow blocking it; it seems there is a special order on how to open the locks to create a chain-reaction and open multiple locks with a single unlocking.

The locks are quite well decorated, and individually also appear as a cross or X shape, with anchors positioned on each of the four ends. In the middle of the X-shaped "constellation of locks" is a single lock that is bigger than all the others: it connects from the surface in a square pattern up to a single point high above the surface, where each of the 4 anchor cables meet, again like a cross or X shape. In fact, nearly every single lock appears as a cross or X shape, but most of them are much smaller then the previous "large lock".

To describe the overall view of the plane, it's kind of like being in your house, but the pantry is locked, the laundry is locked, and so on.. Or in a town, and the bakery is locked, the town hall is locked.. there are many locks, spread all over the place.
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 31 Mar 2017 08:47

Apart from these cleanings - I guess unlocking the 3D lock enabled also new healings of damages only accessible from IR side as well? And that Protoi is currently is decrypting all those locks Grayfox mentions which enable successively more and more access to new healing and cleanings? ...at least I would assume most locks were put there by darks with the purpose to hinder access to some shit they did there.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 31 Mar 2017 12:01

jonas wrote:

Apart from these cleanings - I guess unlocking the 3D lock enabled also new healings of damages only accessible from IR side as well? And that Protoi is currently is decrypting all those locks Grayfox mentions which enable successively more and more access to new healing and cleanings? ...at least I would assume most locks were put there by darks with the purpose to hinder access to some shit they did there.

Yes, each removed lock enables more healing abilities.
But the IR side ones are only available through HEALING cards group 6.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 31 Mar 2017 20:46

There are 93 of 423 3D-locks ("dark-IR locks") left to remove.

The IR-pocket cleaning on this grid is finished in all ~280 million universes/mitras.
In these cleanings we took 33,1E15 darks into prison.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 01 Apr 2017 01:57

83 3D-locks to remove...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 01 Apr 2017 02:53

79 3D-locks to remove...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 01 Apr 2017 07:04

52 3D-locks to remove...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 01 Apr 2017 09:04

23 3D-locks to remove...

A few minutes ago we started to destroy all military semi-3D objects of the dark groups.
Many of these objects have been seen in the past as light objects or similar, like ufo kind and other crap.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 01 Apr 2017 12:06

7 3D-locks to remove...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 01 Apr 2017 12:42

At ~14:50 CEST (01:08 from now) all locks will be down.

After that we will get 2 huge energy waves on the whole planet.

The first wave will run ~3 hours and will do in IR (meaning in 3D):
  • Pushes out all dark anchors from IR.
  • Takes out all outdated info energies of IR.
  • Adds the new information energies for the new developed and implemented Reality Mechanic parts.
  • The first minor changes of physics get implemented (this process started months ago).

The first wave will do in the layers 0) to 4):
  • The first huge energy wave will cascade through the body, starting from top-downwards, in waves, part by part.
  • This will completely clean and purify any remaining dark shit out of the body, chunk by chunk, by scooping it out. This could hurt badly.
  • This could leave people with dizziness, or bad headaches for some time. But this is only temporary. There can also be a ringing in the ears after the headaches and dizziness pass, but this is only temporary too. After that, you may feel extremely tired and need to sleep. That is all from the first energy wave.

The second wave will run ~2 hours and will do in IR:
  • Updating and upgrading of all infos of all old remaining parts of the Reality Mechanic from IR side. This implements and finishes the installation of the new constructed Reality Mechanic.
  • All rules will get replaced by new ones from IR side. This will finally implement all light rules back into 3D.
  • All remaining changes in 3D physics and chemistry will get implemented by this. But many are switchable, and will get activated later.

The second wave will do in the layers 0) to 4):
  • The second energy wave will be much lighter than the first. It will completely revitalize and energize the body, and all parts of you, instantly. It will do this by scattering you with a light "rain/mist", and imagine that all of these mist droplets instantly EXPLODE with energy, and give an immense amount of energy to all parts of your body, instantly.
  • After this second wave passes, you may also need to sleep! But it will be a very pleasant, light, dreamless sleep.. it does not matter if you are asleep or awake for these waves. They will affect you the same. That is all about the second wave.

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”