The truth about Donald Trump

Δύναμις

Re: The truth about Donald Trump

Unread postby Δύναμις » 09 Nov 2016 21:33

marie wrote: (I'd post about that in Oni's thread except I got a strong attack after reading his first post, so I'm not going near that thread with a ten foot pole.) Here's hoping the US and Russia team up together in 2017 to :violence-rocket: ISIS out of existence!

No Killary = no ISIS :-D That's an easy task. :text-lol:

I understand that you didn't post there.
I got some fast heartbeat and kind of agitation while reading it (before even understanding the lines), which made me re-read it and realize that it is not him writing that. :wink: Never mind, now we have targeted that dark attachment and it is getting removed. The more they attack and manipulate, the easier we get them.
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 10 Nov 2016 11:32

I saw some discussion on potential Trump government candidates and some people being mentioned are:

Rudy Giuliani,
Ben Carson
Newt Gingrich
Chris Christie
Michael Flynn
Jared Kushner

I guess it will be a somewhat difficult situation where many dark's will flock around Trump and try to get influential positions.

Might one of those topics where there is 'no comment' currently? :happy-smileyflower:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 10 Nov 2016 11:50

I don't care about these details.

For me it was only important, that Hillary is out....

Sure there will sneak much darks into his rows now....
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 10 Nov 2016 12:24

only important, that Hillary is out....
:happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

Thanks for clarifying Frank. So concluding i) bad situation avoided ii) happy moment iii) move on. OK :handgestures-thumbup:

I guess personally I understand already so don't know why we/me still tend to get drawn in to these discussions when it is sort of the wrong approach/wrong view of things...
marie

Unread postby marie » 10 Nov 2016 21:44

I'm most interested in who he will appoint as FBI director and Attorney General so the Clinton Foundation can get properly investigated and everyone involved can get prosecuted. The information has to get out to the public so everyone knows how corrupt our governments are. I can't seem to convince anyone I know to read the Wikileaks. I guess they don't want to know the truth. :confusion-shrug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 10 Nov 2016 22:36

marie wrote:I can't seem to convince anyone I know to read the Wikileaks. I guess they don't want to know the truth. :confusion-shrug:

They so remind me of "love and light"-trash-lightworkers. :text-lol:
marie

Unread postby marie » 10 Nov 2016 22:59

Δύναμις wrote:
marie wrote:I can't seem to convince anyone I know to read the Wikileaks. I guess they don't want to know the truth. :confusion-shrug:

They so remind me of "love and light"-trash-lightworkers. :text-lol:

I've been thinking the same thing this past week. That's why I posted that George Orwell quote. The willful ignorance is making me pretty angry!
spellthief

Unread postby spellthief » 11 Nov 2016 08:09

What did they tell him? It seems like he saw "a ghost" :wink: (I hope he's a good actor)
Maybe they showed him the forum :angelic-green:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 11 Nov 2016 11:12

spellthief wrote:What did they tell him? It seems like he saw "a ghost" :wink: (I hope he's a good actor)

Another bought press? Every(sensible)one calls Obama "pussy" and they try to make a man out of him?
These are not "praying hands", what Trump does, but rather "shielding" ones. He clears his territory and shows that he is prepared to shoot/attack. :wink: He only uses the whole hand instead just the 2 index fingers.
Ghost? No, just reading instructions somewhere (either in real or maybe "in his mind").

The "body language experts" should first learn their lesson before talking nonsense. Most "experts" are just stupid parrots. :lol:
Andr

Moved comment

Unread postby Andr » 20 Nov 2016 09:48

Great work; I've been away for awhile trying to stay calm as the time passes; I'm awaiting the day it "goes live" so to say. Didn't get a chance to vote, but energy wise was with trump. Amusing to hear he's G2, but not dark. So amusing.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 13 Feb 2017 03:23

Trump is lsa1...

http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=2150&p=18721#p18721

He got crashed by lsa1 ~ 3 years ago.

Original he was an undercover Protoi dragon with an Erdl-PL species mask created by us...
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 13 Feb 2017 03:37

Frank wrote:Trump is lsa1...

http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=2150&p=18721#p18721

He got crashed by lsa1 ~ 3 years ago.

Original he was an undercover Protoi dragon with an Erdl-PL species mask created by us...

For some reason,in the last few days maybe because of his actions i had a question mark in myself about him.
Good to know whats up and thank you for the work.
juu

Unread postby juu » 13 Feb 2017 11:12

Frank wrote:He got crashed by lsa1 ~ 3 years ago...

What exactly does this means?
That he was tortured and forced to work for lsa1?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 13 Feb 2017 12:29

juu wrote:
Frank wrote:He got crashed by lsa1 ~ 3 years ago...

What exactly does this means?
That he was tortured and forced to work for lsa1?

Tortured? No idea, maybe, but what for?
Forced to work for LSA1? No.

Being crashed means being totally destroyed. Removed and crashed, broken down to the smallest possible part with no memory, no entity consciousness anymore.
LSA1 exchanged the former entity connected to him with an own LSA1 entity.

Typically, when you think of some person that it is totally different now, there is good possibility that this person (=attached entity/part) has been exchanged energetically. The body remains the same but it "belongs" to someone else now. This has happened many times, also with politicians and other people that had big influence on others. Light would never do that, but darks never respected any rules and kept cheating like this.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 13 Feb 2017 18:43

Some explanation:

In this kind of crashing, the darks make a mask-copy of the personality from the Protoi dragon.
Then they destroyed the personality of the dragon, placed the lsa1 personality inside and put the mask over it.

The purpose of this is, to hide the dark lsa1 one behind the mask.
He stayed inactive and did not act through the mask. This acting would risk revealing.
The plans of lsa1 was, to have a Trojan personality, which can act if necessary, by coming though the mask.

Today we installed an additional lock on the lsa1 mask, so that it is no more possible for the lsa1 personality to get through the mask or to remove the mask.
So I don't think he will start acting like a lsa1 dark one, but that doesn't change who he is now...

We installed today ~172k locks on similar mask situations.
juu

Unread postby juu » 14 Feb 2017 15:02

:greetings-waveyellow:

I was wondering.. What's the difference between a protoi dragon and a dragon? Or these are the same thing
spellthief

Unread postby spellthief » 14 Feb 2017 16:13

Finn

Unread postby Finn » 18 Feb 2017 06:43

This is sad :(

If someone is crashed can they be put back together again? Like maybe having a backup picture of what they were like & then putting them back together?

From what I have learned here this does make a lot of sense when you look at events the last 5 years involving Trumps new political career. Look at his 1st run for president when he was a Protoi. He went out there trying very hard & it quickly went off the rails & he didn't have much success. That could be because everything had been aligned by the darks to go against all non darks & all non darks would have an impossible time getting ahead at most anything. THEN after he's been replaced by someone from one of the 5 dark groups. He has what you can almost call smooth sailing half the time & doing WAY better then anyone would have ever expected. I guess the "mask" is still acting and behaving like the real Trump would have BUT there's an evil scum hiding behind it ready to jump out & take the controls if something goes wrong for them at some point.

I don't know if this is how it works but it could be hilarious if sometime the Trump mask started doing light things that hurt lsa1 & the other darks & the dark scum hiding behind the mask was stuck just sitting there watching it happen and unable to jump to the controls to stop it LOLOL. That sounds good to me.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 18 Feb 2017 11:18

No, there are no backups possible in that cases...
Finn

Unread postby Finn » 18 Feb 2017 14:08

Frank wrote:No, there are no backups possible in that cases...

Is there a way we can defend against evil dark losers crashing us or our friends or other greys or lights or even other darks?

Return to “Contemporary politics and energetic backgrounds”