Cleaning

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
peppermint

Cleaning

Unread postby peppermint » 17 Nov 2016 10:50

Hi there ! :happy-sunshine:

Hope all are well !

It so happens one of my main priorities is CLEANING . Physically cleaning wherever I live .

A few times when I was high on magic mushrooms , lsd or cannabis , I saw new information in the environment . Dirty or uncleaned , messy areas had a dark , murky , stagnant appearance and influenced my own state negatively . I even remember coming to my room while on lsd and being struck by this dark , murky , stagnant , disordered appearance , and promptly , cheerfully getting to work tidying and cleaning ( while tripping ) . It felt so nice to be in a cleared space .

I am still of the same mindset now , and regularly clean and clear places I live in .

I think that a person's physical environment is a reflection of a person's state . Also , that without the ' light ' of awareness , spaces can decay into ' darkness ' . Cleaning is like physically applying awareness . Would you say this is accurate ? I am curious .

Many thanks !
jonas

Re: Cleaning

Unread postby jonas » 17 Nov 2016 17:06

I think that a person's physical environment is a reflection of a person's state

Personally, I don't think it is necessarily so but that potentially the physical environment can be the reflection of a great deal of things.

:romance-grouphug:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 17 Nov 2016 17:14

well if that were so i must be very disturbed all the time..

but i´m just a lazy ass :laughing-rolling:
peppermint

Unread postby peppermint » 17 Nov 2016 17:23

jonas wrote:
I think that a person's physical environment is a reflection of a person's state

Personally, I don't think it is necessarily so but that potentially the physical environment can be the reflection of a great deal of things.

Yes , maybe the idea I proposed is simplistic . Thinking about it , I can see how physical environment is far more complex than that .

:happy-sunshine:
peppermint

Unread postby peppermint » 17 Nov 2016 17:25

Drack wrote:well if that were so i must be very disturbed all the time..

Lol ! :-D
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 17 Nov 2016 17:37

Drack wrote:well if that were so i must be very disturbed all the time..

This is me too. :laughing-lettersrofl:
alc

Unread postby alc » 19 Nov 2016 10:03

peppermint wrote:
I think that a person's physical environment is a reflection of a person's state . Also , that without the ' light ' of awareness , spaces can decay into ' darkness ' . Cleaning is like physically applying awareness . Would you say this is accurate ? I am curious .

Many thanks !

:greetings-waveyellow:
I have similar point of view on situations. But i guess it works like this only from this point of view. So we know we have also attacks, darks traps and shit around, which are different infos on same point, so i guess one can do some work on the case until there are not too much outside influence. But when it is not? There are still many shit around even if not triggered info is there...
And sure lazyness... ... ... I have some degree of it :lol:

Drack

Unread postby Drack » 19 Nov 2016 13:11

well.. this thread couraged me to tidy up a bit..
my desk was full with some "i do that later.." shit.. so i sorted the outdated stuff out and played the remaining stuff on the right place where i realised there is more to-do-stuff :laughing-rolling:
so i cleaned up my desk to like 80% and then i wanted to get off the second bunch of stuff..

forgot about that :laughing-rolling:

but at least my room is like 30% cleaner than before.. don´t feel anything better or worse with a cleaner room tho :happy-smileyflower:

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Nov 2016 13:48

Drack wrote:but at least my room is like 30% cleaner than before.. don´t feel anything better or worse with a cleaner room tho :happy-smileyflower:

No problem, come here and clean here.

No difference for you, but for sure I will feel better.... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 19 Nov 2016 14:15

I kept away from this thread, because I hate cleaning. :happy-smileyflower:
In fact, it is not the cleaning I despite but the dirt and this is why I personally hate cleaning. I do like clean places as well. I don't think that our place is too dirty but for sure not the cleanest place you ever saw.

The main problem I have, is the world itself. Everything is born to die. You clean something and it becomes as dirty as it was even faster than before you cleaned it. It is kind of vicious circle and for me personally waste of time. Doing nothing, just sit there and think about something seems to me at least 10x more useful than cleaning something.
For others is cleaning kind of meditation. Yes, I tried that trick too, but it is not working for me. The only solution to this problem is either someone that loves doing it and does it for me or Frank can finally created some cleaning AI to ease our 3d life. I have stopped competing with big cleaner ladies a very long time ago. I found out for myself that I am not worse than others just because I don't like cleaning. I do clean regularly our place of course, but it is not my favorite hobby. It is just something that needs to be done and since no one is doing it for me I have to do it myself. Yes, I do clean also for my visitors. :happy-smileyflower: I share everything with my friends but not necessarily my/our filth. :happy-smileyflower:

peppermint wrote:I think that a person's physical environment is a reflection of a person's state .

In general: NO.
In certain cases: YES.

The more you clean (physically) the more you clear (mentally/"spiritually"). There is for sure much truth in this sentence and it applies to many cases. I didn't get too deep into it to find out why this is, but I can't deny that it may work. It is rather a parallel than a real connection between the two worlds.

I'll add one more thing here: when I was teenager we used to have a neighbor who was cleaning every day and even more than that. Whenever you would go to her place you would think there was no one living in there. Everything clean and tidy. Always. She was a good friend of my mother. Years later, my mother told me that this woman had sexual relationship with some merchant who was providing her/her family with vegetables because her husband was not earning enough money (or something like that). In fact, it turned out that this woman who was cleaning all day long had a very "dirty" secret. Well, secret for my mother but known to others till someone told my mother about her. Anyway, since then I am always very cautious when someone is far too clean (maniac for cleaning, not just regular cleaning every week or in the between or whatever could just be considered "normal" behavior). This kind of people compensate something with such an extreme re/action.

Dear peppermint, keep cleaning as much as you like, but please don't overdo it!

:romance-grouphug: :romance-kisscheek:
summer

Unread postby summer » 19 Nov 2016 14:32

:) what a threat :)
I was maniac when it comes to cleaning in past and yes, i did compensate something with that.
But in time i realized its of no use to spend so much time on such activity so i just made a deal with myself, one day per week or in ten days you clean. In that period i also had much pains so i even called one lady to clean from time to time. At first i didnt feel ok with that but that was the only possible way not to live in dirt at that time, now i wish i have money for it because i do too like clean home. :)
peppermint

Unread postby peppermint » 19 Nov 2016 15:09

Thanks for the interesting reply !

My mother is very into cleaning so I think that's where I got it from ! I think there is definitely something in the over-compensating and the hiding 'dirty' secrets . I feel like I have this , feeling like my life is disintegrating , having ongoing trouble with staying away from weed and ex-boyfriend :scared-shocked: and also hiding these dirty facts from some people . Cleaning gives me a feeling of control and order . Naturally , I think I am ( as I was when I was a child ) pretty messy and scatter-brained ! Which for me is a very stressful way to live , hence the priority on cleaning / tidying .

When I clean , it is like meditation , as you say . I like to put intention into it that it cleans the whole world a little more .

Great to read your posts and this forum . Thanks .

:happy-sunshine: :happy-sunshine: :angelic-blueglow:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 19 Nov 2016 15:40

Frank wrote:
No problem, come here and clean here.

No difference for you, but for sure I will feel better.... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

sure you will.. but when i don´t like to full-clean my room every 1-2months then i surely won´t come over to clean your mess too no matter how much better or worse you would feel .. :laughing-rolling:

Δύναμις wrote:The main problem I have, is the world itself. Everything is born to die. You clean something and it becomes as dirty as it was even faster than before you cleaned it. It is kind of vicious circle and for me personally waste of time. Doing nothing, just sit there and think about something seems to me at least 10x more useful than cleaning something.

yes exactly that.. i don´t see any real purpose on cleaning everything again and again , it will just get dirty by itself really fast again and as long as it´s not deadly or harming in any way it can be how it is.

btw , i´ll buy 10 3D cleaning-bots as soon as they´re avaiable.. :laughing-rolling:

peppermint

Unread postby peppermint » 19 Nov 2016 15:43

Drack wrote:well.. this thread couraged me to tidy up a bit..
my desk was full with some "i do that later.." shit.. so i sorted the outdated stuff out and played the remaining stuff on the right place where i realised there is more to-do-stuff :laughing-rolling:
so i cleaned up my desk to like 80% and then i wanted to get off the second bunch of stuff..

forgot about that :laughing-rolling:

but at least my room is like 30% cleaner than before.. don´t feel anything better or worse with a cleaner room tho :happy-smileyflower:

Lol great !! He he :-D
peppermint

Unread postby peppermint » 19 Nov 2016 16:45

Drack wrote:
yes exactly that.. i don´t see any real purpose on cleaning everything again and again , it will just get dirty by itself really fast again and as long as it´s not deadly or harming in any way it can be how it is.

I like this relaxed perspective :happy-sunshine:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 19 Nov 2016 18:27

peppermint wrote:
Drack wrote:

I like this relaxed perspective :happy-sunshine:

yes haha i would rather call it pure laziness :laughing-rolling: but i´m mostly really relaxed in nature that´s true^^

why should i clean up just tiny pieces all the time when i can wait a bit and clean up everything in one turn? that´s way less stressful and way more effective.. :happy-smileyflower:
Anci
Signature: Ana

Unread postby Anci » 19 Nov 2016 23:10

Just cleaned my place...I love cleaning and this feeling afterwords...after cca 1 hour all is clean and smells great...everthing where it supposed to be - that makes me happy. To be honest it is not always clean here...I am not a cleaning freak...but it is some kind of therapy and makes me feel good...small input...visible results.
If only Frank cleaning job is like housecleaning...just few hours and done!!! :obscene-drinkingcheers:
Al least for few days :-D
alc

Unread postby alc » 20 Nov 2016 09:41

Drack wrote:
sure you will.. but when i don´t like to full-clean my room every 1-2months :

:greetings-waveyellow:
I clean 1-2 times a year maybe.... :mrgreen:
Actually if i am alone all time became real mess, and before i get some not regular guests than i go to panic with cleaning ... In this cases i clean for one week or so, but i can reach maybe 30% better :angry-screaming:
Maybe i should invite u all to come to visit me one by one on regular basis :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
This sure doesnt mean i live in dirt... Only mess.... If somebody have cleaning disorder in sense need to clean dayli per tot of hours it is most welcome to make holidays in my house ... I can guarantee satisfaction... :happy-smileyflower:

Yes , cleaning could be meditative too, specially throw useless things away...
Little One

Unread postby Little One » 20 Nov 2016 15:51

Drack wrote:
why should i clean up just tiny pieces all the time when i can wait a bit and clean up everything in one turn? that´s way less stressful and way more effective.. :happy-smileyflower:

:handgestures-thumbup:

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”