War-News

Pegazus

Re: War-News

Unread postby Pegazus » 15 Jul 2016 22:59

There is a military putsch/coup going on right now in turkey.
It seems very serious.It seems Erdogan will go down soon even though they say he is in secured place.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 15 Jul 2016 23:40

Pegazus wrote:There is a military putsch/coup going on right now in turkey.
It seems very serious.It seems Erdogan will go down soon even though they say he is in secured place.

don´t know if that´s better or worse for the people in turkey since atatürk and such (the ones the millitary is couping for right now as i read) started the genocide on armemians and kurds and such in the past..

we´ll see.
juu

Unread postby juu » 16 Jul 2016 02:36

Ive aways thought elections were rigged... but I guess they are not.. just a power struggle between darks..
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Jul 2016 16:04

In a few minutes the cleanings will speed up from "prepare speed" to full cleaning speed.

The following is now important for the 4.3 billion people belonging to Protoi mission or Protoi Alliance:

As mentioned often by us, all Outer-Cores (OCs, you may call it soul) on this planet (not the 33 million OIC incarnated ones and not the lsa1 ones) had to agree to an incarnation deal with lsa1 group, which allowed them to take parts of the OC out of it (they split the soul in parts) and to place it into 4 external "higher bodies" (we call them aspects). Many people see these aspects as aura. The remaining parts of the OCs had to stay open, and they still are. This makes people very vulnerable, and many diseases have their origin in this.

This situation will change in the next 12 hours in global scale for the 4.3 billions.
Their external OC parts (soul parts) will get placed back into it's original place.
The remaining "empty" aspect bodies will get replaced by new clean avatars which have the equal functions.
In every case the aura will change more or less by this. Also the people who see others in or with colors, will start to see different ones.

Some other very important change will be, that in all 4.3 billions the chakras will get removed.
For many of you this now may sound horrible, but it is not.
"Chakras" is one of the biggest lies topics.
Their original and hidden function is that they are seals to block you away from your own skills and to limit your own powers and energies in dramatic ways. A lot of our fighters (me too) did this step in the last few years, and it brought no trouble to the ones without chakras in any case.

If you don't belong to the 4.3 billion, but you are G2 or G1, and you don't belong to the 142kk, you can request the above treatment.

In case of big troubles in next days post feedback here: http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2582
Or contact us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/protoihealing/

The energy download and healing video will help for many problems: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=623-1ydgNa4
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 16 Jul 2016 16:24

how to know if i or someone else belongs to the protoi mission / protoi alliance?

the number 4.3 billion itselfs reads like everyone is in it :happy-smileyflower:

:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Jul 2016 16:37

you are in...

But in future comments on this topic pls in the thread of this topic!
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 17 Jul 2016 11:47

Above job is done in all 4.3 billion people.
OCs are completed and closed now.
Meridian systems and chakras are removed.

Soon I will start energy uploads to all 4.3 billion people.
These will be very similar to the download video.
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 18 Jul 2016 21:51

Frank wrote:Soon I will start energy uploads to all 4.3 billion people.
These will be very similar to the download video.

Really looking forward for that! :angelic-green:
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 19 Jul 2016 01:04

It's crazy to think that just 8 months ago, I was seriously considering booking a $200 session with this person who claimed to be able to remove chakras. Glad I couldn't afford it :lol:

An enormous thank you to you Frank! :romance-smileyheart: :romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Jul 2016 12:12

Who was this?
Pidge
Signature: I know nothing.

Unread postby Pidge » 19 Jul 2016 14:30

eternalullaby wrote:It's crazy to think that just 8 months ago, I was seriously considering booking a $200 session with this person who claimed to be able to remove chakras. Glad I couldn't afford it :lol:

An enormous thank you to you Frank! :romance-smileyheart: :romance-grouphug:

Lol@me, I actually paid $150 to get it done and I felt ok for about 2 wks but then something felt a little off energetically within me. Became quite apathetic which was bad since I needed to feel motivated to do stuff. I didn't mind not being responsive to certain things like silly arguments but what bothered me was not really reacting or feeling anything towards sad news or just feeling into the moment. I don't think it had to do with the guy who did the procedure but felt as if things were maybe placed in me (not sure) obstructing the new flow of energy post-chakra removal. I had him do an etheric implant removal before the chakra removal (it was recommended, another $150 lol), but would feel them come back a few days later. Interestingly, between having the implant removal and chakra removal I had really violent dreams, which I've never really had before. It's something that would've woken me up straight away in the past but I dreamed on watching it play out and not feeling anything towards what I was seeing...that was weird. Months on I feel as if the chakras were partially back though he did explain that after the removal pseudo-chakras may be in place to help the body transition. Then I came across a recorded workshop on chakra removal ($15 -20), where she claims chakras can only be removed by the individual as a way to also declare your sovereignty. Still didn't feel as if the chakras were all gone. And now here I am haha. My gut told me just to wait and sit on doing the chakra removal (it'd be approx a yr later), I can see why now lol. But I don't regret the experience as I felt the difference of having a few implants less, even if they came back, but knowing that that stuff is real.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 19 Jul 2016 14:47

Damn! If we knew that before we removed them we would have charged everyone 10 € for removing them. This would have wiped out all our problems in seconds. :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: Oh, well... hard luck once more :happy-smileyflower:

:text-thankyoublue: for sharing Pidge! :romance-kisscheek:

This is a very good lesson for many out there and I appreciate it a lot that you wrote about it. You are right, no regrets! It was a necessary experience so you know the difference now.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Jul 2016 14:53

Years ago we Protoi were the first who published the real purpose of the chakras.
It was copied. I found it for example at "spiritual house healing" (Devi), and commented there.
(btw. some memebers came from there).
Devi also claimed to remove them (not taking money for it, or not that I knew it...), but this did not work.

In you they were also not removed. Just some bypasses installed, and I doubt for good purpose...

I checked now all people. All non-darks who don't have chakras, got it removed by Protoi.
Not a single one from someone else...
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 19 Jul 2016 15:02

Frank wrote:Who was this?

A YouTuber named K... C....

(Name removed by Dynamis)
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Jul 2016 15:07

eternalullaby wrote:
Frank wrote:Who was this?

A YouTuber named K... Coff...

OIC one. 142kk... :angry-banghead:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Jul 2016 17:23

After taking out, now all 4.3 billion people without chakras have the average energy handling amount of 172 instead of 22.
This mean if you do short time use of the video, you can in average increase upto factor 130x of video default.

Here is the video link.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 19 Jul 2016 18:16

Frank wrote:After taking out, now all 4.3 billion people without chakras have the average energy handling amount of 172 instead of 22.
This mean if you do short time use of the video, you can in average increase upto factor 130x of video default.

Here is the video link.

:scared-eek:
:happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 25 Jul 2016 14:25

All 4.3 billion people get now a huge protection update and upgrade.
CaSpEr

Unread postby CaSpEr » 25 Jul 2016 18:53

:text-thankyoublue:
delta

Unread postby delta » 26 Jul 2016 00:28

Frank wrote:All 4.3 billion people get now a huge protection update and upgrade.

I've noticed a definitive improvement in my inner ambient and mental dialogue, negative thoughts are less prolific and vicious than even a few months ago. Well done Frank.

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”