Energy download and HEALING video

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Energy download and HEALING video

Unread postby Frank » 17 Jun 2016 23:42

I made a video to supply FREE Energy Download to everyone.

Here is the Youtube link.

You can find a detailed description of the video and it's features in our healing wiki.

This video works fine for pets too!

Maybe you give me a little feedback after testing.

I uploaded the video in two very small versions to play them on phone.
They are attached to this post now.
Attachments

[ Play Quicktime file ] Free Energy Download - 360p.mp4 [ 30.71 MiB | Viewed 11856 times ]

[ Play Quicktime file ] Free Energy Download - 240p.3gp [ 10.11 MiB | Viewed 11856 times ]

Drack

Re: Energy download video

Unread postby Drack » 17 Jun 2016 23:52

i´ll try it soon :happy-smileyflower:

this new wiki and forum is GREAT :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-jumpyellow:

good job grayfox :romance-adore: :romance-grouphug: :text-thankyoublue: and chromon too :romance-grouphug: :text-thankyoublue:

and :text-thankyoublue: protoi for sure :happy-smileyflower:
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 18 Jun 2016 00:07

My heart area instantly felt a jolt of heat and electricity. Guess I know where I needed the energy ! Feeling happy and hard not to stop smiling ...

Or maybe that is because your Frank avatar is the cutest.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 18 Jun 2016 00:27

i really hard heartbeating at first and then a real real strong calming and a kind of dizzyness.. my hand was tickling and on the stomach it was the same.
my handpalms are still tickling minutes later :D.
but what does a loaded stone for example give me? could i like take the energy out of it again if i want to?
or would it start to glow in the dark :laughing-rolling:

what does it bring at all to reload energies in the different bodies?

and as i understood it right , i could think (or better say) "download energies of PL10 kind over my handpalms" ? just for clarification :happy-smileyflower:

i got the feeling this tool is very very powerful and useful for mankind.. if they would know about it and use it correctly :roll:

:text-thankyoublue: :romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 18 Jun 2016 01:03

Drack wrote:
i got the feeling this tool is very very powerful and useful for mankind.. if they would know about it and use it correctly :roll:

:text-thankyoublue: :romance-grouphug:

It's almost impossible to make something wrong with it.
But maybe we will collect more ideas and infos on the wiki page of the video in next days.

Atm. I am just tired from all the work with new forum and wiki, so I make a short break...
Pidge
Signature: I know nothing.

Unread postby Pidge » 18 Jun 2016 01:32

Thanks. Will converting the video (to make a copy) affect the quality of energy received? Is it ok to convert it to an MP3 and have it loop continuously to receive the energy, and play it with or without sound (mute)? Is distance an issue if the MP3 was to be used playing in the background?
CaSpEr

Unread postby CaSpEr » 18 Jun 2016 06:08

Hello Frank,

Thank you for sharing this video and I do feel an uplifting sensation throughout and there are also interference which were maybe there before.

Thank you again and please keep up the good work.
CaSpEr
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 18 Jun 2016 09:44

This video is amazing! I tried it many times and it worked every time. Initially, I immediately felt a gentle tingling in my hands, almost like a kind of warmth.. so I gently increased it over and over... :happy-sunshine: It's a great video. I saved a copy to my computer (and put it on repeat for testing).
THANK YOU :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-jumpyellow: :mrgreen: :happy-smileyflower:

Drack wrote:good job grayfox :romance-adore: :romance-grouphug: :text-thankyoublue:
Thank you Drack :mrgreen:

Pidge wrote:Thanks. Will converting the video (to make a copy) affect the quality of energy received? Is it ok to convert it to an MP3 and have it loop continuously to receive the energy, and play it with or without sound (mute)? Is distance an issue if the MP3 was to be used playing in the background?

I don't know about an MP3, but in my testing the video works when muted :happy-sunshine:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 18 Jun 2016 09:51

Pidge wrote:Thanks. Will converting the video (to make a copy) affect the quality of energy received? Is it ok to convert it to an MP3 and have it loop continuously to receive the energy, and play it with or without sound (mute)? Is distance an issue if the MP3 was to be used playing in the background?

In general it will work this way, but I think you mean MP4, not MP3, as MP3 is a music format I think.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 18 Jun 2016 10:11

i´ve thought around it and came to the question what happens if you load your water and your food with it?

and still some things are a little bit unclear but i guess this will solve by itself soon :happy-smileyflower:

:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 18 Jun 2016 10:32

Drack wrote:i´ve thought around it and came to the question what happens if you load your water and your food with it?

and still some things are a little bit unclear but i guess this will solve by itself soon :happy-smileyflower:

Yes, it's possible.

And I added 2 attachments to the first post, with small versions of this video to download and play them on phone.
Pidge
Signature: I know nothing.

Unread postby Pidge » 18 Jun 2016 10:44

@Frank - I meant for both formats. With MP3 I'd play it in the background on mute while watching a movie for instance. I felt the energy from the video when it started without asking to receive it, unless it was due to the fact that I was on the train and imagined the bodily sensations.
@Grayfox - thx
Last edited by Pidge on 18 Jun 2016 12:28, edited 1 time in total.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 18 Jun 2016 12:17

Frank wrote:
Drack wrote:i´ve thought around it and came to the question what happens if you load your water and your food with it?

Yes, it's possible.

And I added 2 attachments to the first post, with small versions of this video to download and play them on phone.

great , :text-thankyoublue: :happy-sunshine:

then 3 last questions :D : how´s the range ,
how much things/people could recieve at the same time( i guess it´s like the healing cards an "infinite" amount.. but asking is better than half-knowledge :happy-smileyflower: )
and would "download energy to every water and food in range" work :roll: :happy-jumpyellow:

then i´ll stop beeing annyoing .. i promise :happy-smileyflower:

Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 18 Jun 2016 12:25

Drack wrote:then 3 last questions :D : how´s the range , ~52m

how much things/people could recieve at the same time( i guess it´s like the healing cards an "infinite" amount.. but asking is better than half-knowledge :happy-smileyflower: )

and would "download energy to every water and food in range" work :roll: :happy-jumpyellow: yes
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 18 Jun 2016 13:52

Frank wrote:
Drack wrote:then 3 last questions :D : how´s the range , ~52m

and would "download energy to every water and food in range" work :roll: :happy-jumpyellow: yes

:text-thankyoublue: :romance-grouphug: :happy-smileyflower:
summer

Unread postby summer » 18 Jun 2016 15:39

:greetings-waveyellow: ,
I download energy and at first i felt warmth going through my right palm and than i increase it to the maximum and my hand was pretty heated up and i felt some sensation in my right leg too.
:text-thankyoublue:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 18 Jun 2016 18:14

As I already said in the video, we can download energy for ourself, or we can send and use it for other purposes.

If you use the sending function, you should make "tasks".
You should make one task for each purpose.

Your first task should be your own energy loading. This should also be a priority task, meaning this value will set fix.

I found, that the average capacity of the amount that people can handle from the video, is about 22x times of the default amount of the video.
But this is an average, some people can handle much more.

I found that if you use the video for a while in repeat, the maximum useful amount for your own loading is the factor 5x. So you always have about factor 17x of video's default value available for sending... (be aware, range is 52m)

So for example if you want to load 2 persons around you, you should make 2 tasks, 1 for each. And the max useful average load factor is about 4x times of the default.

So even these 3 tasks leave you an amount of 9x. For this you can make for example water and food loading in range as 4th task.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 18 Jun 2016 18:27

Frank wrote:As I already said in the video, we can download energy for ourself, or we can send and use it for other purposes.

If you use the sending function, you should make "tasks".
You should make one task for each purpose.

Your first task should be your own energy loading. This should also be a priority task, meaning this value will set fix.

I found, that the average capacity of the amount that people can handle from the video, is about 22x times of the default amount of the video.
But this is an average, some people can handle much more.

I found that if you use the video for a while in repeat, the maximum useful amount for your own loading is the factor 5x. So you always have about factor 17x of video's default value available for sending... (be aware, range is 52m)

So for example if you want to load 2 persons around you, you should make 2 tasks, 1 for each. And the max useful average load factor is about 4x times of the default.

So even these 3 tasks leave you an amount of 9x. For this you can make for example water and food loading in range as 4th task.

i did the following please confirm if right :

"priority 1 on me with factor 5x"
"priority 2 on my father with factor 4x"
"priority 3 on my mother with factor 4x"
"priority 4 on food and water in range with the remaining capacity"
:happy-smileyflower:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 18 Jun 2016 18:53

All Pearlgonites are now upgraded and can get used as catapults for sending the video's energies.

These are the ranges:

- Pentagon Pearlgonite: 33km
- Octagon Pearlgonite: 53km
- Pentagon Super Pearlgonite: 1.400km
- Octagon Super Pearlgonite: 4.200km

If you send energies with a catapult, the energy flow will be like this:

Video -> you -> catapult -> send target

The max range between the running video and you is ~400m.
The max range between you and the catapult is 52m.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 18 Jun 2016 19:30

All healing programs of the new Healing Cards are now upgraded to work with the video's energies, if they are available, including the catapult functions.

You need to order in each healing before using the "Go Card", that the video's energies shall be automatically get used, if they are available.
You should make a video task for each healing you start with the Healing Cards.
The average energy requirement for one healing for one person is about 0,2x times of the video default.

Return to “HEALING Tools”