Am I in OIC?

Δύναμις

Am I in OIC?

Unread postby Δύναμις » 01 Feb 2016 18:21

:greetings-waveyellow:

After reading some of your posts/question I decided to make a kind of checklist, so you can get an idea of the possibility that you are OIC incarnated. What is this?
There are 24 mio beings incarnated in OIC. 5 mio of them are darks (=ascended masters, gurus and so on) and 19 mio are light (=stupid lightworkers following dark masters and agendas). Many of them have blogs, spiritual websites or forums and spread much spiritual nonsense :happy-smileyflower:, truly believing that they are doing the right thing. In this life they may be kind of victims of their own deals with the darks before incarnating, but in fact they are far too brainless to face the truth. They follow their own self-created truth, based on "skills" like seeing and communicating with extraterrestrial beings.

1. You see timelines. Means you see things that will happen and sometimes they do happen. Great job mate! You are 100% OIC incarnated. There is only one person on earth right now that is allowed to see the one and only timeline and he is a member of our forum. If you believe that you see the right timeline then you are welcome to contact us.

2. You can do astral travels and visit other planets and beings. You are 100% OIC incarnated, if you can still do that. If you could do it in the past (before 2014) but can't do it anymore, you are not OIC incarnated. We closed the "borders" of this property for safety reasons for as long as the cleanings go on. No light being can visit other planets at the moment, only OIC incarnated ones.

3. You "see" and talk to: god or/and angels or/and saints etc. The possibility that you are OIC incarnated is 62%. Saints, angels and god/s are all dark bastards with light masks running all over the place within and outside of OIC cheating on people.

4. You are a spiritual leader in the New-Age-Crap. Well done, but if you want to save your butt, you better get off that plane and make it up to the people you misled! 92% of those leaders is OIC incarnated.

5. You are a lightworker or lightwarrior. The possibility that you are OIC incarnated is 63%. All lightworkers or lightwarriors in OIC have BHTs. Further 22% of non OIC incarnated lightworkers or lightwarriors have also BHTs. Only 15% of the so-called lightworkers or lightwarriors are really light and haven't done any damage to others (neither consciously nor unconsciously).

6. You are a professional clairvoyant. The possibility that you are OIC incarnated is 71%.

7. You are using your pineal gland as a tool. According to some site "An awakened pineal gland brings the ability to consciously astral travel, explore other dimensions, foresee the future and receive communications from loving dimensional beings." If you do any of those activities using your pineal gland then you are 100% OIC incarnated.

To be continued!
TenSuns

Re: Am I in OIC?

Unread postby TenSuns » 01 Feb 2016 19:11

So, if my answers to ALL of those questions are "NO, ABSOLUTELY NO!" is it right for me to assume I'm not OIC incarnated? :think:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 01 Feb 2016 19:31

TenSuns wrote:So, if my answers to ALL of those questions are "NO, ABSOLUTELY NO!" is it right for me to assume I'm not OIC incarnated? :think:

First of all, I am not done yet with the checklist and second, yes there is still a possibility.
If you can answer the first 5 questions with a clear no, then there is still a 12,5% possibility that you are OIC incarnated.
The more points I find and add that you answer with a no, the less the possibility that you are in OIC.
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 05 Feb 2016 16:13

Very clear and concise Dynamis ! :text-thankyoublue:
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 04 May 2017 22:48

Is there still a chance that I'm OIC? Even if I commanded my core to leave OIC? I had many times dreams in the past that sort of happened not exactly the way I dreamed of them, but similar. And dejavue moments plenty of times. :think:
Dee

Unread postby Dee » 04 May 2017 23:18

My understanding is that OIC is no more. It is now Elysium once again. A haven for lights. All the light ones have been rescued/removed.

Ordering removal of core/ avatars from OIC in the past would have removed all ones possible who were not in hostage type situation.
:romance-grouphug: :angelic-blueglow:
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 04 May 2017 23:26

gZo wrote:Is there still a chance that I'm OIC? Even if I commanded my core to leave OIC? I had many times dreams in the past that sort of happened not exactly the way I dreamed of them, but similar. And dejavue moments plenty of times. :think:

I think you're able to see things in OIC even if you're not OIC incarnated. At least that's what someone told me, I might be wrong. I've also experienced those things but I wasn't OIC incarnated :-D
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 05 May 2017 09:02

gZo wrote:Is there still a chance that I'm OIC? Even if I commanded my core to leave OIC? I had many times dreams in the past that sort of happened not exactly the way I dreamed of them, but similar. And dejavue moments plenty of times. :think:

Do you honestly think that you would be in our community if you were OIC incarnated?
:laughing-rolling:

Now go back to sensible again and stop stirring up old threads :happy-smileyflower:
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 05 May 2017 14:31

Δύναμις wrote:

Do you honestly think that you would be in our community if you were OIC incarnated?
:laughing-rolling:

Now go back to sensible again and stop stirring up old threads :happy-smileyflower:

Just wanted to be sure. :happy-smileyflower:
When I woke up I realized that OIC is down anyways, Allison even sent me the link before. :text-blondmoment:
And I read it in the war thread.

Return to “ONENESS Illusion Creation = OIC”