Although it is a bit messy, everything is explained clearly and separately below. The image is simply to illustrate the various distinct elements and show their interactions.
The elements pictured include:
- The Calculation Space (CS) (renamed from the "Reality Calculation Space" or RCS)
- The Wave
- The Plane
- The Mover-Projector
- The Cube-Creator
- The Cube-Mover
- The Result Space (RS) (3D)
1. The Calculation Space (CS): The Calculation Space is made up of information (a type of energy), and is where Reality Mechanic calculations occur (described in detail in this post: viewtopic.php?f=102&t=2150&start=1360#p23146).
In the above image, you can see calculations being produced by many Reality Mechanics interacting with each other (this is shown with green arrows). The resulting calculations are pushed into the Wave, which is partially located inside the Calculation Space. The Wave transforms the calculations into "result".
Presently there is some dark shit in the Calculation Space (also shown). This makes illegal connections to the Plane - it is illegal to connect directly to the Plane from the Calculation Space.
2. The Wave: This is a dynamic element made up of energy, that transforms calculations from the Calculation Space into "result". The Wave produces literally, "negative molds" of the "positive full cubes" that get pushed into the Result Space. The Wave projects these in the form of "cube-planes", with 32 cube-planes to a single sub-cube to produce a complete negative mold. The cube-planes are assembled together inside the Cube-Creator.
The Wave-projectors (located at the edge of the Wave) project these cube-planes into Layer 1 of the Cube-Creator. Also, 1 projector is required per cube-plane, so 32 projectors are required per full "Wave-cube".
Each reality has its own Wave, which produces "result" for different sub-cubes in the "big cube" (see below for the "big cube" picture). Our Wave produces "result" for the center sub-cube, where our reality is located. This result is made into "Wave-cubes" that get moved up through the layers of the Cube-Creator and eventually pushed into the Result Space, and thus into our reality.
3. The Plane: This is a static element made up of energy, that is responsible for creating (projecting) and administering the Cube-Creator. The Plane "pushes the cubes up" in the Cube-Creator, and deletes old negative-molds that have been assembled from Wave-projected "cube-planes".
The Plane also projects its own "result" into Layer 2 of the Cube-Creator. This "result" is in the form of full, "positive" cubes, i.e. they are not negative molds, they are the final arrangement of result (cubes are simply an arrangement of result) that can be moved directly into the Result Space without any further processing needed.
Every reality has its own Plane, including the previously-existing dark semimatter realities. Each reality's Plane produces "result" for different sub-cubes in the "big cube". Our Plane produces "result" for the center sub-cube, as our reality is located there. Also, as we are the main reality, our Plane is the one that creates the Cube-Creator.
Note: Previously, we described the Plane as being located in the middle of the Wave, however in the latest mind model, they are separate and distinct elements.
4. The Mover-Projector: This is the last energetical element in the process. The job of the Mover-Projector is to project the Cube-Mover, which is made up of "result" (no energy). There is only a single Mover-Projector in this property, and it is located in our Reality Mechanic (as we are the main reality).
5. The Cube-Creator: This is a special element made up of "result" (no energy), and it's function is to process "result" from all realities into a final layer of "big cubes" (containing 343 sub-cubes each) that is pushed into the Cube-Mover. Here is a detailed diagram of the Cube-Creator:
The Cube-Creator is projected by (created by) and administered by the Plane. The Cube-Creator "compiles" cubes from its various layers into a final layer of "big cubes". Each "big cube" is made up of 343 smaller sub-cubes. Each sub-cube represents a possible matter-reality (although some of them are not used). For example, our reality corresponds to the center sub-cube in the "big cube". You can see this illustrated below:
The Cube-Creator contains 3 layers; the first layer corresponds to Wave-result which is processed into "Wave-cubes"; the second layer corresponds to Plane-result which is already delivered (projected) as full "positive" cubes by the Plane. In this context, "positive cubes" means that they are in the correct representation format to be delivered to the Cube-Mover and moved directly into our reality (for example). This contrasts with "negative molds" which are generated by the Wave (in the form of Wave-result cube-planes). These molds are similar to a "negative mold of plaster", or how negatives are used in photography to produce the final image.
There are 2 steps required to process the Wave-result cube-planes into "full, positive Wave-cubes". First, cube-planes must be assembled together into a complete negative mold. It always takes exactly 32 cube-planes to assemble a single negative mold. No more, no less. (A cube-plane is thus a plane with exactly one thirty-second [1/32] the thickness of a full sub-cube.)
The second step is to produce a corresponding "positive Wave-cube" from each negative mold. Each of these steps takes one "tick" of time, so 2 "ticks" in total. After processing, the old negative molds are deleted. As they are composed purely of "result" (which is not energy), nothing needs to be recycled (You don't recycle the old 1's and 0's in your computer..).
The cube-planes delivered by all Waves of every reality will be combined into "Wave-big cubes" which are similar to the big cube shown above. Every reality's Wave will have resulted in a single sub-cube in the big-cube being created. As the realities are made up of these cubes, countless numbers of cubes will be created. Thus, Layer 1 of the Cube-Creator will be filled with full, "Wave-big cubes".
Following this, all the Wave-big cubes will try to move upwards into Layer 2. However, they can only do this if the corresponding space is not already occupied by a "Plane-big cube"! All the full sub-cubes delivered (projected) by every Plane of every reality is combined together into Plane-big cubes; and if there is a Plane-big cube in a space, it has priority over a corresponding Wave-big cube.
This means that cubes projected by the Plane cannot be manipulated or affected in any way by the Wave!
Following this, Layer 2 will be filled with big-cubes: Some from the Wave layer (Layer 1), and some from the Plane layer (Layer 2). Before we started cleaning, approximately 13% of all cubes in our reality were generated by the Plane. These included dark equipment and dark leaders: their physical bodies would be composed of 100% Plane-produced cubes.
After this step, Layer 2's cubes will move upwards into Layer 3, the "final cube layer". The final "big cubes" in this layer are delivered to/pushed into the "Cube-Mover", which subsequently moves them directly into the Result Space (and into our reality..). Note: The Cube-Mover moves only big cubes, not sub-cubes!
A short note about Layers 1 and 2: these both contain an extra sub-layer each, these contain dimension 4 bridges & nodes, which can also supply full, positive cubes. These will override any existing Wave- or Plane-cubes in these layers. Layer 3 also contains dimension 4 bridges & nodes, with a similar function.
The movement of the cubes in the Cube-Creator is driven by the Plane, and the rhythm of the motion is driven by time.
6. The Cube-Mover: The Cube-Mover is made up of "result" (no energy) and is projected by the Mover-Projector. The job of the Cube-Mover is to move the final "big cube layer" from the Cube-Creator into the Result Space. If there are existing cubes in the Result Space, the old sub-cubes are simply deleted (again, they are composed only of "result", not energy, so no recycling is needed).
The center sub-cubes of these full cubes are the ones which make up our reality (see the "Big Cube" diagram above).
7. The Result Space: The Result Space is made up of "result" (physical matter for physical matter realities; or semimatter for semimatter realities). This space contains all the "big cubes" which make up all existing matter realities in this property. Currently there is a maximum possible total of 144 matter realities (see this post: viewtopic.php?f=102&t=2150&start=1360#p23146). However, in theory, the maximum possible number of matter realities should be equal to the total number of sub-cubes in the big cube (343). The reason for the discrepancy is that there is not enough room for all of the individual sets of layers required by every matter reality (also described in the previously linked post).
Illegal dark connections to the Plane
Dark shit in the Calculation Space, and also dark semimatter layers make illegal side-connections to the Plane. (Note: Dark semimatter layers are NOT the same as dark semimatter realities).
There existed 198 dark semimatter layers before we started cleaning them, and as of October 16 there are now 23 layers left.