How Reality Works

Here will get all topics collected somehow belonging to the physics and chemistry of our 3D planet. This means, that topics about other areas / dimensions / levels will not be here.
Grayfox

How Reality Works

Unread postby Grayfox » 17 Oct 2017 22:02

This post is outdated.
A lot is still ok, something got removed, and some things were intentionally made wrong for security reasons.

This post contains technical diagrams as to how Reality works. Nothing mystical about it, there is a set of finite elements, each with their own function, and the complex interactions of all these elements produces the physical matter reality that we see.
This post was last updated 26 Nov 2017.
Note: An updated diagram is located at the bottom of this post, with a much clearer representation and explanation of the interactions between these reality-producing elements. Big thanks to eternalullaby for the new image! :text-thankyoublue: :happy-sunshine: :handgestures-thumbup:

Below is the original image of How Reality Works, showing the reality-producing elements in play:

The elements pictured above include:
  1. The Calculation Space (CS) (renamed from Reality Calculation Space)
  2. The Wave
  3. The Plane
  4. The Mover-Projector
  5. The Cube-Creator
  6. The Cube-Mover
  7. The Result Space (RS) (3D)
Long explanation:

1. The Calculation Space (CS)
The Calculation Space is made up of information (a type of energy), and is where Reality Mechanic calculations occur (described in detail in this post: viewtopic.php?f=102&t=2150&start=1360#p23146).

In the above image, you can see calculations being produced by many Reality Mechanics interacting with each other (this is shown with green arrows). The resulting calculations are pushed into the Wave, which is partially located inside the Calculation Space. The Wave transforms the calculations into "result".

Presently there is some dark shit in the Calculation Space (also shown). This makes illegal connections to the Plane - it is illegal to connect directly to the Plane from the Calculation Space.

2. The Wave
This is a dynamic element made up of energy, that transforms calculations from the Calculation Space into "result". The Wave produces literally, "negative molds" of the "positive full cubes" that get pushed into the Result Space. The Wave projects these in the form of "cube-planes", with 32 cube-planes to a single sub-cube to produce a complete negative mold. The cube-planes are assembled together inside the Cube-Creator.

The Wave-projectors (located at the edge of the Wave) project these cube-planes into Layer 1 of the Cube-Creator. Also, 1 projector is required per cube-plane, so 32 projectors are required per full "Wave-cube".

Each reality has its own Wave, which produces "result" for different sub-cubes in the "big cube" (see below for the "big cube" picture). Our Wave produces "result" for the center sub-cube, where our reality is located. This result is made into "Wave-cubes" that get moved up through the layers of the Cube-Creator and eventually pushed into the Result Space, and thus into our reality.

3. The Plane
This is a static element made up of energy, that is responsible for creating (projecting) and administering the Cube-Creator. The Plane "pushes the cubes up" in the Cube-Creator, and deletes old negative-molds that have been assembled from Wave-projected "cube-planes".

The Plane also projects its own "result" into Layer 2 of the Cube-Creator. This "result" is in the form of full, "positive" cubes, i.e. they are not negative molds, they are the final arrangement of result (cubes are simply an arrangement of result) that can be moved directly into the Result Space without any further processing needed.

Every reality has its own Plane, including the previously-existing dark semimatter realities. Each reality's Plane produces "result" for different sub-cubes in the "big cube". Our Plane produces "result" for the center sub-cube, as our reality is located there. Also, as we are the main reality, our Plane is the one that creates the Cube-Creator.

Illegal connections to the Plane: Dark semimatter layers (not the same as dark semimatter realities) made illegal connections to the plane. There existed 198 dark semimatter layers before we started cleaning them, and as of October 16 there are now 23 layers left. Dark shit in the Calculation Space also made illegal connections to the Plane.

Note: Previously, we described the Plane as being located in the middle of the Wave, however in the latest mind model, they are separate and distinct elements.

4. The Mover-Projector
This is the last energetical element in the process. The job of the Mover-Projector is to project the Cube-Mover, which is made up of "result" (no energy). There is only a single Mover-Projector in this property, and it is located in our Reality Mechanic (as we are the main reality).

5. The Cube-Creator
This is a special element made up of "result" (no energy), and it's function is to process "result" from all realities into a final layer of "big cubes" (containing 343 sub-cubes each) that is pushed into the Cube-Mover. Here is a detailed diagram of the Cube-Creator:

The Cube-Creator is projected by (created by) and administered by the Plane. The Cube-Creator "compiles" cubes from its various layers into a final layer of "big cubes". Each "big cube" is made up of 343 smaller sub-cubes. Each sub-cube represents a possible matter-reality (although some of them are not used). For example, our reality corresponds to the center sub-cube in the "big cube". You can see this illustrated below:

The Cube-Creator contains 3 layers; the first layer corresponds to Wave-result which is processed into "Wave-cubes"; the second layer corresponds to Plane-result which is already delivered (projected) as full "positive" cubes by the Plane. In this context, "positive cubes" means that they are in the correct representation format to be delivered to the Cube-Mover and moved directly into our reality (for example). This contrasts with "negative molds" which are generated by the Wave (in the form of Wave-result cube-planes). These molds are similar to a "negative mold of plaster", or how negatives are used in photography to produce the final image.

There are 2 steps required to process the Wave-result cube-planes into "full, positive Wave-cubes". First, cube-planes must be assembled together into a complete negative mold. It always takes exactly 32 cube-planes to assemble a single negative mold. No more, no less. (A cube-plane is thus a plane with exactly one thirty-second [1/32] the thickness of a full sub-cube.)

The second step is to produce a corresponding "positive Wave-cube" from each negative mold. Each of these steps takes one "tick" of time, so 2 "ticks" in total. After processing, the old negative molds are deleted. As they are composed purely of "result" (which is not energy), nothing needs to be recycled (You don't recycle the old 1's and 0's in your computer..).

The cube-planes delivered by all Waves of every reality will be combined into "Wave-big cubes" which are similar to the big cube shown above. Every reality's Wave will have resulted in a single sub-cube in the big-cube being created. As the realities are made up of these cubes, countless numbers of cubes will be created. Thus, Layer 1 of the Cube-Creator will be filled with full, "Wave-big cubes".

Following this, all the Wave-big cubes will try to move upwards into Layer 2. However, they can only do this if the corresponding space is not already occupied by a "Plane-big cube"! All the full sub-cubes delivered (projected) by every Plane of every reality is combined together into Plane-big cubes; and if there is a Plane-big cube in a space, it has priority over a corresponding Wave-big cube.

This means that cubes projected by the Plane cannot be manipulated or affected in any way by the Wave!

Following this, Layer 2 will be filled with big-cubes: Some from the Wave layer (Layer 1), and some from the Plane layer (Layer 2). Before we started cleaning, approximately 13% of all cubes in our reality were generated by the Plane. These included dark equipment and dark leaders: their physical bodies would be composed of 100% Plane-produced cubes.

After this step, Layer 2's cubes will move upwards into Layer 3, the "final cube layer". The final "big cubes" in this layer are delivered to/pushed into the "Cube-Mover", which subsequently moves them directly into the Result Space (and into our reality..). Note: The Cube-Mover moves only big cubes, not sub-cubes!

A short note about Layers 1 and 2: these both contain an extra sub-layer each, these contain dimension 4 bridges & nodes, which can also supply full, positive cubes. These will override any existing Wave- or Plane-cubes in these layers. Layer 3 also contains dimension 4 bridges & nodes, with a similar function.

The movement of the cubes in the Cube-Creator is driven by the Plane, and the rhythm of the motion is driven by time.

6. The Cube-Mover
The Cube-Mover is made up of "result" (no energy) and is projected by the Mover-Projector. The job of the Cube-Mover is to move the final "big cube layer" from the Cube-Creator into the Result Space. If there are existing cubes in the Result Space, the old sub-cubes are simply deleted (again, they are composed only of "result", not energy, so no recycling is needed).

The Cube-Mover moves "big cubes" only. These are made of 343 sub-cubes, including our reality - the center sub-cube. The Cube-Mover does not move individual sub-cubes.

7. The Result Space
The Result Space is made up of "result" (physical matter for physical matter realities; or semimatter for semimatter realities). This space contains all the "big cubes" which make up all existing matter realities in this property. Currently there is a maximum possible total of 144 matter realities (see this post: viewtopic.php?f=102&t=2150&start=1360#p23146). However, in theory, the maximum possible number of matter realities should be equal to the total number of sub-cubes in the big cube (343). The reason for the discrepancy is that there is not enough room for all of the individual sets of layers required by every matter reality (also described in the previously linked post).

Updated technical diagram by eternalullaby:
Higher resolution version here:
How_Reality_Works.pdf
(1.04 MiB) Downloaded 238 times
Attachments
How_Reality_Works.png
(400.99 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Big Cube.jpg
(107.63 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Cube-Creator.jpg
(132.45 KiB) Not downloaded yet
How Reality Works.jpg
(178.84 KiB) Not downloaded yet
jonas

Re: How Reality Works

Unread postby jonas » 18 Oct 2017 08:44

So interesting. And great explanation. :handgestures-thumbup:

:text-thankyoublue:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 18 Oct 2017 17:15

Additional information & explanations

I made some simple mix of the 3 above pictures and the layers picture.
This shall show how the order of the Reality Mechanic is and create a very simple mind model:

► Show Spoiler

The "Reality Mechanic" (RM) and physics
This whole topic "How Reality Works" is about the mechanic, which creates our "Info Reality" (IR).
This topic is NOT about physics or quantum physics.
For a simpler understanding I will compare our reality with a common 3D computer system.
I think everyone knows, that a computer consists of hardware (e.g. CPU, ram, graphic card, screen... and so on) and software.
In our simplified mind model, the RM is the hardware and the physics is the software.
This whole topic is about the "hardware", the RM.
Physics is not the topic of this thread, just little side notes sometimes.
In our simplified mind model you can think about the physics as the operating system of our reality.

3D reality is a cube...
Our 3D reality as we experience it is created by logical cubes.
Let's put this in our simplified mind model.
Your 3d Computer has a screen. The screen is how you experience and interact with the software on your computer.
Your computer screen consists of pixels (Wikipedia).
These pixels are hardware, which can create a colored dot on your screen.
The colors, which gets created, are made by the software. So the colors are the content.
On a 2D screen, you have 2D pixels.
The cubes, which create our 3D reality, are the "pixels" in our mind model.
So the cubes are the "3D screen" in our reality.
These cubes are very small. A single hydrogen atom consists of a few thousand cubes.
The edge length of a cube is ~Planck length (Wikipedia).

The simplified mind model
If we compare the Reality Mechanic (RM) to common computer hardware, it could be like this:

1. The cubes = the pixels of screen.
    2. The cubes mover = the cable between graphics card and screen.
    3. The Plane = the rom of the graphics card.
    4. The Wave = The graphics card.
    5. The Calculation Space = The CPU.
    6. The layers i) and ii) = The operating system (atoms and molecules).
    7. The layers III) and IV) = The kernel of the operating system (the fractal quantum physics).
    8. The Grid = The server rack for all the computers.
Attachments
Gesamt.jpg
(519.61 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 18 Oct 2017 19:42

kollegatto wrote:
Frank wrote:The colors, which gets created, are made by the software. So the colors are the content.
On a 2D screen, you have 2D pixels.
The cubes, which create our 3D reality, are the "pixels" in our mind model.
So the cubes are the "3D screen" in our reality.

the top surface result of this 3d reality looks a lot like the Minecraft world to me...or did I got it wrong?

1. I have no clue about Minecraft...
2. This is no game...
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 18 Oct 2017 20:50

:text-goodpost: :text-+1: :happy-smileyflower:
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 20 Oct 2017 12:09

With Franks mind model, I was able to comprehend it a bit. I was wondering already how big a cube is then.
So our reality consists of uncountable cubes.
I wonder, when I do something e.g. I throw a stone, are there then new cubes produced and pushed into 3D, or are they just changing position, because those cubes are already in 3D, like my body and the stone? What I mean is if we take any action, or something changes in our reality, are the consisting cubes just changing position, or are there constantly ne cubes produced which result in the 'new picture' and the old ones pushed away or deleted? :confusion-questionmarks:
Ants

Unread postby Ants » 20 Oct 2017 16:34

:text-thankyoublue: for the simplified mind model, this made it a lot easier to understand.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 20 Oct 2017 18:25

gZo wrote:I wonder, when I do something e.g. I throw a stone, are there then new cubes produced and pushed into 3D, or are they just changing position, because those cubes are already in 3D, like my body and the stone? What I mean is if we take any action, or something changes in our reality, are the consisting cubes just changing position, or are there constantly ne cubes produced which result in the 'new picture' and the old ones pushed away or deleted? :confusion-questionmarks:

Think that each new "generation" of cubes is a single sheet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYFuGK9IqEU
Dee

Unread postby Dee » 20 Oct 2017 18:49

Frank wrote:
gZo wrote:I wonder, when I do something e.g. I throw a stone, are there then new cubes produced and pushed into 3D, or are they just changing position, because those cubes are already in 3D, like my body and the stone? What I mean is if we take any action, or something changes in our reality, are the consisting cubes just changing position, or are there constantly ne cubes produced which result in the 'new picture' and the old ones pushed away or deleted? :confusion-questionmarks:

The cube generation and projection must happen at an incredibly high rate of speed to replace EVERY cube being ~ 1 plank length for all of our reality. That an unimaginable number of cubes. All from a single mover projector. Huge amounts of data/information/result.

With the 'full' cubes having so many redundant blocks in them, this information must serve a purpose, or be something the darks may have tried to manipulate by shifting the frame to make an alternate cube 'center' or shifting the cube order for the same result. Or who knows what other ways this could be messed with. Maybe the 'redundant' cubes have other functions or informations about the state of the center cube? Must be a reason there are so many.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 20 Oct 2017 19:19

Dee wrote:
Frank wrote:

With the 'full' cubes having so many redundant blocks in them, this information must serve a purpose, or be something the darks may have tried to manipulate by shifting the frame to make an alternate cube 'center' or shifting the cube order for the same result.

Sorry, you misunderstood the meaning of the cubes and sub-cubes.
There is no redundancy in it.
Only the one center sub-cube belongs to our 3D reality (btw. our sub-cubes are not in the center, darks moved them a bit out...).
All the other sub-cubes belong to other realities, which we call E-Matter realities (some are optional, not used atm.).
So in each cube only ONE sub-cube belongs to our reality.
Dee

Unread postby Dee » 20 Oct 2017 21:15

Frank wrote:
Dee wrote:
Frank wrote:

With the 'full' cubes having so many redundant blocks in them, this information must serve a purpose, or be something the darks may have tried to manipulate by shifting the frame to make an alternate cube 'center' or shifting the cube order for the same result.

(btw. our sub-cubes are not in the center, darks moved them a bit out...).
All the other sub-cubes belong to other realities, which we call E-Matter realities (some are optional, not used atm.).
So in each cube only ONE sub-cube belongs to our reality.

Perfect, this clears things up. Figured there's be manipulation in there somewhere. The alternate sub-cubes being for alternate and e-matter realities makes sense.
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 25 Oct 2017 15:04

Well done! :text-goodpost: :clap:
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 26 Nov 2017 17:15

Thank you kollegatto for that great image of the "big cube" which contains our reality as a single sub-cube! :text-thankyoublue: :handgestures-thumbup:

Kollegatto's image shows where our cube was before moving it to its original position (in the center). As Frank posted here, our cube has now been moved back to its original position.

Eternalullaby produced a new technical diagram of How Reality Works, and I combined this with Alex's diagram from this thread to produce this new version of the complete mind-model:

You can view the updated diagram of How Reality Works at the bottom of the first post in this thread.
Attachments
Augmented_How_Reality_Works.png
(687.57 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Return to “PHYSICS of 3D”