Reality Calculation Space (RCS renamed to: CS)

Here will get all topics collected somehow belonging to the physics and chemistry of our 3D planet. This means, that topics about other areas / dimensions / levels will not be here.
Δύναμις

Reality Calculation Space (RCS renamed to: CS)

Unread postby Δύναμις » 21 Sep 2017 02:40

Only in the last days we found out more details about our reality and we can now finally put many pieces together. The following is a real BREAKTHROUGH and the only "real thing". This is the real apocalypse and has nothing to do with monsters, zombies and similar (except the dark zombies that live among us and will leave us hopefully soon :happy-smileyflower: ). Apocalypse comes from the Greek and means simply revelation. This is what happens here. We reveal the mechanisms of our "reality".

The following schematic drawing shows the exact order of the layers and the connections from the grid (where our creation is located / every creation has an own grid and own rules) to our reality. We have been talking about the grid and that everything we see, touch etc. is on that grid. Well, this is still the case, but we had no clue what is hidden in every single atom or molecule or how things belong together. We only had a very brief idea of the things which seems quite naive from the today's point of view, but even so our naive perception of the world and the creation was far more accurate than any spiritual trash.

Reality Calculation Space (RCS) is the space, where our 3D gets created/calculated. This is the place where certain elements (more than 100) come together and get arranged in countless algorithms that define our 3D world and our 3D life.

The Wave is the result of the algorithms = our 3D Info Reality. All you see around you and even your human body are what we call here wave.

Information jigs/former plates in Layer 0 determine specifications. These have been manipulated and exchanged by the darks.

Layer I is the molecular level.

Layer II is the atomic level.
Both layer I and layer II interact directly with the Quantum Space.

There is a Quantum filter between Layer III and the Quantum Space (lets through only the string elements known in the earthy quantum physics).

Layer III is the string layer.

Layer IV is the string segment layer.

The Grid is the base of our creation.

Attachments
reality_calculation_space.jpg
(1.1 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Drack

Re: Reality Calculation Space (RCS)

Unread postby Drack » 21 Sep 2017 11:36

Great pic Alex :text-goodpost: :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug: and nice explanation, sets alot pieces together
009bliss

Unread postby 009bliss » 21 Sep 2017 18:27

Love the use of color - Very resonating. :happy-wavemulticolor:
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 21 Sep 2017 22:26

Ok... (dumb?)question ...and I don't think it matters much..but here goes...
Is the grid square shaped or is it octagonal or hexagonal shaped?
The reason I ask is I have seen and see a yellow gold octagonal or hexagonal shaped grid on occasion and wonder what it is....as it is everywhere.
Does the shape of the grid have any relevance?...to anything?
Is what I see something else??? Mmmmm.....or maybe just a distraction....
...just sharing some thoughts....as there is a lot of things I have seen that I have no context for.
Stuff to keep ones quizzical mind confused/guessing..... :confusion-questionmarks:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 22 Sep 2017 05:49

Jude wrote:Ok... (dumb?)question ...and I don't think it matters much..but here goes...
Is the grid square shaped or is it octagonal or hexagonal shaped?
The reason I ask is I have seen and see a yellow gold octagonal or hexagonal shaped grid on occasion and wonder what it is....as it is everywhere.
Does the shape of the grid have any relevance?...to anything?
Is what I see something else??? Mmmmm.....or maybe just a distraction....
...just sharing some thoughts....as there is a lot of things I have seen that I have no context for.
Stuff to keep ones quizzical mind confused/guessing..... :confusion-questionmarks:

http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=2174#p9597
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 22 Sep 2017 10:46

Drack wrote:Great pic Alex :text-goodpost: :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug: and nice explanation, sets alot pieces together

:text-thankyoublue:
We have a couple more details on that. I'll add them as soon as I can put them in words. Will probably take a while.

009bliss wrote:Love the use of color - Very resonating. :happy-wavemulticolor:

:text-thankyoublue: so much! :romance-kisscheek:
Nefelibata meraki

Unread postby Nefelibata meraki » 22 Sep 2017 16:26

:lol: Designs are always your powers. ( :text-+1: and :text-thankyoublue: for the rainbow- graphic)
Haha, finally a few questions of the algorithm topic are here answered. This is so important. :romance-heartsfade:

(Might be questions of me can follow)

Return to “PHYSICS of 3D”