Re: Time "speed" in other "layers"

Here will get all topics collected somehow belonging to the physics and chemistry of our 3D planet. This means, that topics about other areas / dimensions / levels will not be here.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 08 Feb 2017 10:10

Start here: http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=2174#p8918

Then:

To understand time, you first need to understand physics and mechanics of creations...

With 'outside' I mean everything out of our 3D reality, out of our IR.
This starts with the energetic layers of 3D, and ends in other levels, or other creations, or fake and mini creations like OIC...
As much of these this has nothing to do with "higher", I use the more precise term 'outside'.
The spiritual thinking has a main property, and this is being totally non precise. Cause from their lacks of knowledge...

And there is a difference between 'speed of time', and 'cognition of time'.
In human avatar is blocked in many kinds. Cause of this, we have a 'cognition of time' which is 5 times slower, than 'speed of time' real is.

So if you have outside cognition, it is important, if you have still 3D connection during the cognition, or not.
If you have, you still have slow cognition, if you don't your 'cognition of time' is 5 times faster in same 'speed of time' ambient.

Outside are levels with have a max 'speed of time' which is 2x faster than in 3D.
If you have non-3d-connected cognition there, your 'cognition of time' is 10x faster.
There are fake & mini creations with a max 'speed of time' factor of ~4.
So cognition there would be upto ~23x for non-3d-connected cognitions.
That's why people think it's much faster.

And independent of this, there is our own created ZTE effects.
Most mini & fake creations stop too, as all realities do, included 3D.
But some mini creation (~3, but not OIC) and all dark bases run with their time during ZTEs too.
Atm. we Protoi have cause of the ZTE 2,2 million years per minute.
Luckily we don't remember all of it... :laughing-rolling:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 08 Feb 2017 10:28

Δύναμις wrote:Well, from what we know there is no creation without time.

All EL2, EL3 and EL4 realities/creations/universes are constructed in stereoma kind, are stereoma realities.
This means, they all have some kind of time, as time is running the IR, and without this 'motor' no IR will even run.
So all have time or time equivalents...

EL5 and EL6 are direct energetic realities / layers.
They have no time, no motor, because there is not IR that has to get run...
They have the principle of "linear event flow", and there are mechanisms which regulate the 'speed of event flow'.
It's ca. factor ~8 faster than 3D time. And what I call the 'inner self time' is ~4 times faster than here (for non entity beings).
So 'cognition of event flow' (equivalent to 'cognition of time') would be 8 x 4 x 5 = 160x times faster than 3D.
But atm no being or person 'here' but the Protoi have access to EL5 or EL6, since we quarantined it all a few years ago...

Return to “PHYSICS of 3D”