"Info Reality" (IR) vs. "virtual reality" (VR)

Here will get all topics collected somehow belonging to the physics and chemistry of our 3D planet. This means, that topics about other areas / dimensions / levels will not be here.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

"Info Reality" (IR) vs. "virtual reality" (VR)

Unread postby Frank » 08 Sep 2016 14:09

Pls read first about Stereoma here.

All in our reality is information. Only a small part 0,2% of energy is in the suns, to keep the natural nuclear fusion running.
Everything else is information.

So why talk and think all people about energy...?
The short answer: to fool you...

If you have a stone in your hand, you just have the information about the stone in your hand.
The weight of the stone, how it feels in your hand... But even your hand is only information too.

There are the 151 element kinds of Reality Mechanic (RM).
You can imagine these 151 as media which carries the information, that's exactly what they do.

These media are not part of our physics. The 3D physics is created by the information they carry.

For example, you have a bar of dynamite.
All of it is only information.
The information about the chemicals in the bar.
Also how much "energy" is in the bar, and that it will explode, if you add fire...
And the explosion itself, is only an explosion of information, no energy involved here.

We have a problem of terms here.
On the one side we have the term "energy" from the 3D physics. Well known and common.
On the other side there is the RM, which consist of what I call "energy".
So the question is, why do I claim "all in 3D is information"?
I took this term directly from quantum physics. It is already known and proven, that elementary particle have "properties".
And the 3D quantum physicists call them "information". But 3D quantum physics is still far away from realizing, that everything in this reality consists only of information. So what 3D physics call "energy amount", is in fact only an "information amount".

The problem is, that energy in 3D physics and energy in RM are totally different "things".
If you would equalize them, it would be like saying "steel is water"... And we all know, it's not...

In my layer chart you can see the "quantum barrier" QB.
This QB separates the layers which consist of energy ( >2 ) from the layers which consist of information ( <=2 ).
All on "our" side of the QB is "information". All on the other side is "energy".

We call this kind of reality, like 3D, "Info Reality" (IR).
You may now think "hey, it's like the film Matrix".
But no, it is not. Matrix is similar, but it is about something we call "virtual reality" (VR).

What is the difference between IR and VR?
The IR was constructed to evolute beings. For this purpose, the IR must be constructed in a way, that it influences, manipulates and forms the consciousness fields and the personalities of the beings. And as we know, here in 3D this is huge done, because we get fractalized down here, which makes us to beings with intuition and more.
The VR does not affect the CF or personalities. You have data from it in your akasha, maybe also collected feelings, but no energetic influence on CF or personalities.
And that's the main difference between IR and VR.
IR evolute/forms you (good or bad..)
In VR you go out almost same as you went in... Only the things you did to yourself changed.
Some other technical detail is, that for example the OIC game habitat is a VR consisting of only 3 different media.
The information of an IR is analogue, in opposite to that, the data of a VR is digital.
So IR=analogue, VR=digital.

Why is this so important.
By always talking about "energy", all common spiritual systems and religions cut you away from 3D.
You will never bring these 2 very different things "energy" and "information" together to solve your problems.
And that's what they want.
They don't want you to be able to solve your problems.

It is important to sort out these "things".
Only if you address and handle things right, you can expect some success.
We consist of Core and Outer-Core (OC). We, the incarnated one down here, are the OCs.
The Cores and OCs, and the PL-species equivalents, consist of "energies"!
Everything else is information.
Our physical 3D reality is information, our bodies here too.
We are talking also of energetic or higher bodies and aspects. They are for example in SL2.2 and/or SL 2.3.
As both SL2.2 and SL2.3 consist only of information too, they are also only information!
The higher bodies and aspects are NOT energies.

There is one very special exception from this with our 3D physical body.
This 3D avatar body has the orion-layer, which is a part of the nervous system.
This layer consists of "energy". So this makes the 3D avatar body to an energy/information hybrid.
Outside of 3D nowhere in all creations does such an energy/information hybrid exist.
Dolphins and elephants are also this hybrid, that is what makes them special.

Emotions are PL6 energies. That's kind of special too, because they are not information.
And they affect the energies of the RM.

And now you can see how our healing cards are sorted.
  • Group 1 does energetic healings of OCs.
  • Group 2 does energetic healings on the 3D body, on the other side of the QB.
  • Group 3 does energetic PL6 healings.
  • And soon we will get group 6, which will do information healing on the physical 3D avatar.

Add:

It is important to realize the difference between VR and IR.
Our imagination of these is in most cases impressed by the many different existing VR technologies in 3D (and the film Matrix... :-D ).
But IR is far more than VR.
IR is reality.

Some other reason why we talk about information in IR and data in VR.
Data is always kind of static and digital. It is interacting with other data in VR. But beside these interacting, it is static.
Information is dynamic and analogue. It is also interacting with the other information in IR.
But it is also at same time interacting with it's carrying media.
These media are also interacting on the other side of QB with other media ore other energies.
And so the information is indirect interacting with much more elements, than only the other information in IR.

For example the "morphic fields" (I don't backup the full text, but explanation here) are connected to the charge-bridge. While the charge information is connected to the "inner" part of this medium, it has also connections in layer "IV) String sections layer". In layer IV) all charge-bridges/media are connected together to a global field. This is the "morphic fields", and by the indirect interaction between information and it's medium, the information is influenced by the fields.

There are all together 451 legal kinds of interaction between media and it's information.
That makes IR far more complex than VR, and by itself a kind of "living" thing... (but pls no stupid speculations here, it's not a living being)
So by this an individual inside IR interacts not only with the other IR information/elements, it's interacting with the whole ambient.

Next example, religions are an (illegal) connection in layer IV) at the mass bridge...
jonas

Re: "Info Reality" (IR) vs. "virtual reality" (VR)

Unread postby jonas » 08 Sep 2016 15:15

Thank you Frank! Very interesting and informative (actually fantastic 'information'.) :handgestures-thumbup: !!!

Looking very much forward to Protoi information healing cards.

:happy-wavemulticolor:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 08 Sep 2016 21:09

Wiesenprimel wrote:
Frank wrote:
So why is this so important.
By always talking about "energy", all common spiritual systems and religions cut you away from 3D.
You will never bring these 2 very different things "energy" and "information" together to solve your problems.
And that's what they want. That you don't solve your problems.

It is important to sort the "things". Only if you address and handle things right, you can expect some success.

:greetings-waveyellow:
Does that mean that there is/would be a way (right now) for every single person to actively take influence on that to solve problems ?

For darks yes, illegal ways... For all others not (now).
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 08 Sep 2016 21:42

There are still about 2.300 illegal indirect interactions between information and their media.
Dark use them to manipulate 3D.
3 years ago there were about 7.100 of these illegal interactions. The difference got cleaned by us...
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 08 Sep 2016 22:25

are law of attraction and ( "your thoughts reflects on your environment") and similar such interactions too?
i know many who follow those laws and "build" their life with their "thoughts" and it seems to work in some way.

and where is the difference in a legal interaction and a illegal interaction?

:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 08 Sep 2016 22:34

Drack wrote:are law of attraction
yes, an illegal one :handgestures-thumbup:

and ( "your thoughts reflects on your environment") and similar such interactions too?
This is a mechanism working with the gaia avatar/aspects in SL2.2 or SL2.3.
So yes for "it's a mechanism", no it's not of this kind.

Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 28 Oct 2016 16:02

:greetings-wavingyellow:

it's about time for some clarification here, since no one seems to have understood what IR (info reality) is. :happy-smileyflower:
The subject IR is a mind-blowing one, no exaggeration here. I needed to do some reading myself before being able to start understand what it really means.

Let's start our understanding step by step:

1. Info as defined in quantum physics is the non visible/tangible in any way "information" between a pair or groups of particles. In short: entangled particles react with each other in a way that they would never react if they were not entangled. So, what the quantum physics call "quantum information" is in fact the absence of visible (to us) information.
Wikipedia = Quantum entanglement

2. The most important thing: entangled particles react with each other. They don't interact, but react. Means if one goes this way then the other one goes automatically the other way due to the non visible info sent to the other/s from the particle that first changed position.

3. Our reality, our 3d world is this NON VISIBLE INFO between two or more particles.
The moment you really understand this sentence, you'll understand how mind-blowing this FACT about our 3d world is! There is not one, two, three or a couple of more levels of enhancements, but millions!

4. Our human avatars are NOT ENERGY! They are just INFO. We are the invisible part between two or more particles.

5. Please do yourself a favor and forget the movie "Matrix". It is only confusing you, pushing you in a wrong direction away from your reality!

I repeat once more what Frank mentioned about: a video game is a virtual reality (VR). This has nothing to do with our Info Reality.

I hope this helps to understand a bit more!

Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 28 Oct 2016 19:22

Δύναμις wrote::greetings-wavingyellow:

it's about time for some clarification here, since no one seems to have understood what IR (info reality) is. :happy-smileyflower:
The subject IR is a mind-blowing one, no exaggeration here. I needed to do some reading myself before being able to start understand what it really means.

Let's start our understanding step by step:

1. Info as defined in quantum physics is the non visible/tangible in any way "information" between a pair or groups of particles. In short: entangled particles react with each other in a way that they would never react if they were not entangled. So, what the quantum physics call "quantum information" is in fact the absence of visible (to us) information.
Wikipedia = Quantum entanglement

2. The most important thing: entangled particles react with each other. They don't interact, but react. Means if one goes this way then the other one goes automatically the other way due to the non visible info sent to the other/s from the particle that first changed position.

3. Our reality, our 3d world is this NON VISIBLE INFO between two or more particles.
The moment you really understand this sentence, you'll understand how mind-blowing this FACT about our 3d world is! There is not one, two, three or a couple of more levels of enhancements, but millions!

4. Our human avatars are NOT ENERGY! They are just INFO. We are the invisible part between two or more particles.

5. Please do yourself a favor and forget the movie "Matrix". It is only confusing you, pushing you in a wrong direction away from your reality!

I repeat once more what Frank mentioned about: a video game is a virtual reality (VR). This has nothing to do with our Info Reality.

I hope this helps to understand a bit more!

Thank you for trying, Alex but at the risk of sounding brutal, this information is a major "head fuck" for me! :confusion-seeingstars: :angry-screaming:
I'm still trying to work my way through all the other stuff :roll: :crying-yellow:
I've had a hard week at work so will need time to try and absorb this and if anyone else wants to have a go at interpreting this down to the most simplest level, for me it would be most appreciated! :romance-adore:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 28 Oct 2016 20:02

Anna wrote:I've had a hard week at work so will need time to try and absorb this

No worries, dear! :romance-caress: I needed a month and a half to get those few things together. Take your time! Forget all the other stuff about Reality Mechanics etc. for the moment. No doubt, those were huge knowledge steps as well, but IR is the biggest achievement ever, because it is already known and documented in 3d physics as well. Everything else Frank has ever written about here is still unknown in the 3d world.
It means we approached 3d existence from a totally abstract point and broke everything down to the tiniest detail known down here. Our physics start where the known 3d physics end. This is the point we should start and slowly get back to even more abstract physics. IR is the missing link between 3d physics and inexplicable phenomena or "spiritual crap". The spread of the IR-knowledge can turn everything upside down as soon as people take grip of its meaning. It is like exposing a magician and his dirty tricks. He can't fool anyone anymore, because everyone knows he is cheating.

This is not going to happen within a week, so you have enough time to get it. :happy-sunshine:

I'll do my best to make it even simpler or maybe some of our members can give us a hand here as well.

Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 09 Feb 2017 04:16

Δύναμις wrote:
Anna wrote:I've had a hard week at work so will need time to try and absorb this

No worries, dear! :romance-caress: I needed a month and a half to get those few things together. Take your time! Forget all the other stuff about Reality Mechanics etc. for the moment. No doubt, those were huge knowledge steps as well, but IR is the biggest achievement ever, because it is already known and documented in 3d physics as well. Everything else Frank has ever written about here is still unknown in the 3d world.
It means we approached 3d existence from a totally abstract point and broke everything down to the tiniest detail known down here. Our physics start where the known 3d physics end. This is the point we should start and slowly get back to even more abstract physics. IR is the missing link between 3d physics and inexplicable phenomena or "spiritual crap". The spread of the IR-knowledge can turn everything upside down as soon as people take grip of its meaning. It is like exposing a magician and his dirty tricks. He can't fool anyone anymore, because everyone knows he is cheating.

This is not going to happen within a week, so you have enough time to get it. :happy-sunshine:

I'll do my best to make it even simpler or maybe some of our members can give us a hand here as well.

I'm with Anna on this - really a mind warp for me, a non-scientist type. And I truly want to understand but I can see I am going to have to take it a piece at a time if I can even do that, and hope a cohesive understanding develops.

I had lunch with a friend today and for many years she and I shared the same "spiritual/new age" beliefs and practices. In the past several months, due to my own deep disillusionment with all things "spiritual," I have been trying to find my new place. Dropping a very old and ingrained belief system does not happen overnight. Today was hard with my friend as she is really suffering with all kinds of stuff in her life but holding on tight to her beliefs. So, I just sat there and listened. Finally I offered questions as to why, if all these spiritual tools are so great, why is there still so much suffering going on. The spiritual tools and connections to god/angels/ascended masters...all of that is supposed to help support us in our "growth". She had no answers but also no willingness to see anything but the potential of maybe there was a NEW spiritual tool out there that we needed to find. Oh, and the discussion came up about sending light and love to the darkness. I just told her "no thanks, I don't believe that anymore" and left it at that.

I am ready to understand the science behind what is being offered here. Maybe once I understand it, I can advocate a little better for something other than the "spiritual" system that has held us hostage.

Thanks Alex. :happy-sunshine:
MikeyMo

Unread postby MikeyMo » 06 Sep 2018 16:57

:happy-sunshine: I hope this question makes sense. If not tell me to shut up and keep on reading! :happy-smileyflower: What takes the IR and assembles it into what we see here in 3D? Or does it arrange itself. Maybe this has been answered and I did not recognize as such. :doh:
Eirenaios

Unread postby Eirenaios » 06 Sep 2018 17:25

MikeyMo wrote::happy-sunshine: I hope this question makes sense. If not tell me to shut up and keep on reading! :happy-smileyflower: What takes the IR and assembles it into what we see here in 3D? Or does it arrange itself. Maybe this has been answered and I did not recognize as such. :doh:

You can read more about Reality Mechanic here: viewforum.php?f=88
viewtopic.php?f=88&t=3276
And how 3d is made from it.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 06 Sep 2018 17:46

MikeyMo wrote::happy-sunshine: I hope this question makes sense. If not tell me to shut up and keep on reading! :happy-smileyflower: What takes the IR and assembles it into what we see here in 3D? Or does it arrange itself. Maybe this has been answered and I did not recognize as such. :doh:

Your question is fully about the "cubes".
The cubes are the 3D playing mechanism.
We have already a lot about it, but do not publish until now.
MikeyMo

Unread postby MikeyMo » 06 Sep 2018 17:55

:greetings-waveyellow: Thank you! I'm looking forward to the info
MikeyMo

Unread postby MikeyMo » 06 Sep 2018 20:42

:greetings-wavingyellow: Thanks Alladingoku123. I've been reading this in chronological order, but skipped to IR vs VR. So I should have kept on reading :-D My next topic was just what you referred me to. Have been reading and rereading this info to get a grasp of it. It aways helps me to get some feedback. So thanks again!

Return to “PHYSICS of 3D”