3D object rules layers

Here will get all topics collected somehow belonging to the physics and chemistry of our 3D planet. This means, that topics about other areas / dimensions / levels will not be here.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

3D object rules layers

Unread postby Frank » 31 Dec 2014 19:50

Edit 04. Dec 2015: Cause of former information blockings, I had to rename a lot of terms
Edit 07. Jan 2016: Names III) and IV) changed. Edit not finished yet.
Edit 04. Jul 2016: Sorting the layers in physics and "Reality Mechanic".

Beside the "global" rules, all objects in 3D have to follow the object rules for the string region of this floor.

The object rules for string objects are placed in 5 layers and they are in hierarchical order which is top down organized.
Here is a short schema for the 5 rules layers:

Code: Select all

+-------------------------------------------------+
|      3D physics, "our" 3D reality               |                       Bridge Energies
+-------------------------------------------------+                       +---+---+---+
| 0) The infos our 3D physics consist of          |                       | M | M | C |
+-------------------------------------------------+\                      | a | a | h |
| I)   Molecule layer / Macro layer (chemistry)   | \                     | s | g | a |
+-------------------------------------------------+  "sub-3D region"      | s | n | r |
| II)  Atom layer / Micro layer (physics)         | /                     | / | e | g |
+=============== quantum barrier =================+/                      | G | t | e |
| III.0) Orion layer                              | - "orion region"      | r | i |   |
+------------------------------+------------------+\                      | a | s |   |
| III) String (groups) layer   | V) Loops layer   | \                     | v | m |   |
+------------------------------+  (running the    |  "string region"      | i |   |   |
| IV)  String sections layer   |   chemistry)     | /                     | t |   |   |
|      (quantum physics)       |       |          |/                      | y |   |   |
+------------------------------+-------|----------+                       | | |   |   |
| VI)  Non-String layer                |          | - "non-string region" | | |   |   |
+--------------------------------------|----------+                       +-|-+---+---+
                                       v                                    v
                                     time                                 time

3D physics
Layer 0) is what we call 3D physics. This layer is created by the "Reality Mechanic".

All other layers and elements are belong to the 151 different kinds of elements of the "Reality Mechanic".

The rule V) is on a parallel branch beside the rules III) and IV). But rule V) is of lower priority than rule II) and I).
The hierarchical order of the rules layers means, that a higher rule is overwriting related rules in a lower level.
For example only those rules of layer III) are valid in 3D which are not overwritten by layer I) or II).

4 of the object rules layers have included also fractal rules:
Rules layer II) is following a simple fractal installed by the LSA group (z=z2+c).
The layers III), IV) and V) are following 3 different much more complex fractals installed by the orion group. These 3 fractal rules layers are often called "the veil" in the common spiritual world.

In the inside of electrostatic fields the fractals of the rules layers III) and IV) get deactivated. Inside an electrostatic field some parts of the deactivated dna gets activated again.

Here are two links to two videos, which show the effects of the electro static fields. It got patented years ago, but i think the protection time of the patents is already over now. Both videos are in German, maybe you get English infos if you are interested in this by the patent number: EP 0351 357 A1 (there should be English version... and I found it...)

Video 1 1988 Switzerland
Video 2 2009 Germany
Das Patent dazu in Deutsch

The 50Hz alternating current which is used in most parts of the word amplifies the blocking functions of the III) String groups fractal layer. The range between 47 Hz and 54 HZ do the blocking.
Δύναμις

Re: 3D object rules layers

Unread postby Δύναμις » 01 Jan 2015 01:15

To all those out there, especially all the ones that try to diminish our work by blaming the Protoi:

What Frank just described is a tangible proof for our work down here. Scientists have found out something revolutionary, but no one could ever explain how this could happen. They call it "evolution" but what really evolved was the "negativity" = the handcuff with the purpose to destroy the Light. There is no "nature", but there is a program. The negativity is the bug created by the darks. Let's get rid of it :wink:
olinstarwalker

Unread postby olinstarwalker » 01 Jan 2015 14:40

Very nice.
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 02 Jan 2015 10:51

:greetings-waveyellow:

The first LSA-fractal looks like a fairly simple equation and I guess this is what is also referred to as the Mandelbrot fractal.

How much more complex could the other more complex fractal layers get? I.e. when I look at the Julia sets (that is referreed to att wikipedia for Mandelbrot) it looks like those could be a bit more complex then the Mandelbrot fractal. But are these other layers much more complex (e.g. 1.000.000 x more complex) or of fairly similar complexity? I guess the most complexity may results from the interaction between multiple fractals (as indicated in the fractal videos)?

Very interesting information - thank you!
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 05 Jan 2015 15:45

So, the frequency that the country power grid works on here is 50 Hz. Of course, the official recommendation is that we avoid being exposed to electric fields in the vicinity of that power grid (recommendations that makes it seem dangerous as well as sets standards for social planning, construction etc.) :scared-shocked:

Of course, this seem not to be based on any proof but what is instead being referred to is 'principle of prudence'.

Though, by the documentation linked to in this thread it looks like there could be positive effects from 'living' in the vicinity of such electrostatic fields? And that there has not really been found any negative ones in studies made?

:wink:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 06 Jan 2015 13:58

jonas wrote:Though, by the documentation linked to in this thread it looks like there could be positive effects from 'living' in the vicinity of such electrostatic fields? And that there has not really been found any negative ones in studies made?

I did not check this. But maybe you can search for this?

I would estimate that living in an electrostatic field would not be the best idea. Remember the fractals also doing the healing on us.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Definition of the 3D regions

Unread postby Frank » 05 Mar 2015 13:49

Edit 04. Dec 2015: Cause of former information blockings, I had to rename a lot of terms

I made a definition for the "regions" of 3D. The regions are very different from each other and get created by the rules systems of 3D.

1. The "sub-3D region", consisting of the above layers I) and II). This is what we call 3D, what we see and have 3D cognitions of.

2. The "orion region". This is a layer which only exists in our nervous systems, and it's located between string and quantum region.

3. The "string region", consisting of the above layers III) to V).
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 24 Mar 2015 12:49

We found now one more very important property of the fractal structures of 3D.

All energies in 3D fractal area are 5 dimensional energy objects instead of 4 dimensional.
The former original configuration have been 4 dimensional energy objects.

This is important, because these 5 dimensional property is the "thing", what is doing the fractal effects on our consciousness fields down here. As you can read here, our consciousness consists of 5 dimensional objects. 4 dimensional ambients don't have these huge effects on the CF energetic objects. But the 5 dimensional energies in 3D have it.

All the 3D pseudo Earths in OIC are 4 dimensional non fractal.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 04 Dec 2015 22:59

Here in this thread we wrote that we removed the 5th dimension from this space level SL2.1 and the one above us SL2.2.

In the original state here were 4 dimensions, the 3 we know from our 3D world and a rules dimension.
The removed 5th dimension got placed between the 3 dims and the rules dim by lsa group, when they manipulated this place 18.800 years ago.

In the last months we reprogrammed the fractal structures of the "string region" in the kind, that they still do the healing fractalization even without the 5th dimension.
In fact the healing of consciousness fields is stronger than before.
Andr

Unread postby Andr » 05 Dec 2015 01:28

Interesting finds. (New here after getting in touch with frank,(been a lurker for awhile) so a quick hi to all.) so the darks have been interjecting bugs here in the "reality" coding to keep us pinned down. Now the question is, how do we squash the bugs? Not aware if earth has a giant terminal to reprogram reality lol although I'm extremely good with tech.

Is it possible to reverse their bug onto them instead of lights/greys? Kinda similar to reverse hacking on the web perhaps? Anyways keep up the good work. If anything I can do to assist only need the word.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 05 Dec 2015 17:47

Andr wrote: If anything I can do to assist only need the word.

Not quite the right thread to :text-welcomeconfetti: you, but never mind.
Nice to have you around!

I take the chance to hijack this thread, since you offer your help. Could you please revise our announcements and other important texts? Our English is ok, but not as good as I would like it to be and maybe quite strange to most people (which doesn't bother me in the least, but why not do it better if possible? :happy-smileyflower: ). We need a native speaker to have a look at them and correct typos and syntax as well, without changing the meaning. Some of them may also need some further clarification. In such cases please contact us. Copy out texts, work on them and send them to me per pm, so I can exchange the online versions.
I know it is hard work, but it will be a great help for everyone. Keep it simple but decent, so that everyone who understands English can understand those texts as well. No rush, no pressure, just when and if you have the time.

:text-thankyoublue: :romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: OIC What is this?

Unread postby Frank » 07 Feb 2016 13:36

Rosebelle wrote:combining what i read in forum about electrostatic and dna

In the inside of electrostatic fields the fractals of the rules layers III) and IV) get deactivated. Inside an electrostatic field some parts of the deactivated dna gets activated again.

This info is no more valid.

This changed with installing the new fractals.
The electrostatic fields no more deactivate the fractals...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 04 Jul 2016 17:47

Physics and Reality Mechanic got sorted in first post...

Return to “PHYSICS of 3D”