WATER

Here will get all topics collected somehow belonging to the physics and chemistry of our 3D planet. This means, that topics about other areas / dimensions / levels will not be here.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

WATER

Unread postby Frank » 24 Mar 2014 17:07

In the past days we found out some amazing infos about water. As most of you may know, water is the common name of the H2O chemical connection, meaning it consists of 2 Hydrogen atoms and 1 oxygen atom.

We already got, that in higher level it is called liquid plasma, but we did not have the information why is this.

Now we know.

Many of you may have heard about the "string theory", which is developed in universities to explain the quantum physics. As I wrote in other threads, we already know the details about strings, esp. how they are located and created on the basis grid (we called this earlier "creation grid").

As you can see in the drafts (you find them in this thread:http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=1715) all energies are located in grid-points on the grid. The grid-points are forming a logical octagon in square shape.

A water molecule consists of 18 strings.
The oxygen atom consists of 7 identical strings. These strings are created on the grid by energy sets of 4 quads filled with frequency energies.
Each of the 2 hydrogen atoms consists of 5 identical strings. These strings are created on the grid by energy sets of 3 quads filled with color energies.
One string is for connecting the 2 hydrogen atoms to each other (we don't have yet an explanation for the fact that the 2 hydrogen atoms need to be connected to each other by string, while hydrogen and oxygen don't need a string to connect). This string is created on the grid by energy sets of 5 quads filled with color energies.

When spiritual people talk about the load of water, they mean the energetic load of the oxygen. Loading up water means loading up the frequency energies in the 4 frequency-energy-cells of the 4 energy quads in each string.

We also found out that a good equivalent to measure this load is Watt second (Ws). Since we know that the spiritual "Bovis" values are very non precise, we will only use the Ws.

We found in typical german bottle water (Vittel) a load of 4,424 * 10-24 Ws.
We found a good loadad and filtered water which had a load of 2.268 * 10-22 Ws. These people got Bovis values between 11.000 and 25.000 for it...

The average load of the water in human bodies is about 2,19 * 10-26 Ws!
My current value is at 2,83 * 10-26 Ws (24 March 2014). I implanted in me a "BodyWater" crystal (is now in our healing crystal included, but not standard activated) on 22. March 2014 and started with 2,53 * 10-26 Ws. So in about 2 days it got up about 0,3 * 10-26 Ws. This sounds not much, but i feel like a different person. Having physical energies back in me, which i did not feel for many years now!

The optimal load for the water in human bodies is 1,575 * 10-21 Ws. Our bodies very far away from this value!

This load is very important!
The oxygen can store the energies. Only the oxygen strings are able to do this!
The oxygen strings dispense these stored energies only to the strings of the two connected hydrogen atoms.
BUT the two hydrogen atoms forward these energies to all other matters (molecules), which they contact!
This means, the oxygen in the water can load and activate all and everything!!!

The loading by drinking is far too less and too slow. For this reason we put direct loading of all water in human bodies into our healing crystals. With 100% speed they load about 0,1 per day. More loading at once would cause severe problems.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Programming H²O

Unread postby Frank » 25 Mar 2014 15:03

There are different kinds of programming water.

The common kind is to place the "programming" into the 10 strings of the 2 hydrogen atoms. As the hydrogen strings are color, the frequency energy cells are free (power and shape are blocked in our area by rules).

For legal programming there are frequency energies for coding placed into the frequency cells (frequency coding is called "magic" in common spiritual).
There are also illegal programmings, in which beings placed shape (mystic) or power (kabbala) energies into the frequency cells. We are permanently cleaning this illegal coding on global level.

Much more difficult but possible (we did not find this on Earth...) is the coding of the free color cells in the oxygen strings and the frequency coding in the binding string of the hydrogen atoms. Our healing and water crystals do this.
jonas

Re: WATER

Unread postby jonas » 18 Jun 2014 12:53

Thank you for this interesting information, Frank.

Do you know if there is any relevant loading through eating, e.g. fresh vegetables or fruit? Or is this another process (or not significant)?

Are there other ways to load effectively? Of course, it sounds like the best way would be to get one of your healing crystals. :) :scared-shocked:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 28 Jun 2014 21:52

jonas wrote:Are there other ways to load effectively? Of course, it sounds like the best way would be to get one of your healing crystals. :) :scared-shocked:

Dear jonas :happy-sunshine:

Frank is too busy to answer this question right now, because he needs to make a very long explanation. Please be patient, he'll get back to it.

:romance-grouphug:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 08 Jul 2014 09:19

Hi Δύναμις,

No problem (of course) - I am not going anywhere in a hurry. :) I often check in to your forum but mostly I am a slow at replying or commenting. Please know that I read and appreciate all replies even though I am not so communicative perhaps. I guess I am too distracted trying to understand this complicated process unveiling called... life? :)

Best,
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 14 Nov 2014 23:42

New information which we found about water.

As written in the beginning of this thread, water consists of different strings.

The oxygen atom consist of 7 strings.
The two hydrogen atoms consist of 5 strings each.
In a H2 molecule is also an additional single string for the binding of the two hydrogen atoms. This one will be very important in H2O.

So all together a H2O molecule consists of 18 strings.

BUT

Oxygen has a very big binding, and doesn't need a binding string.
So as result the one binding string of the hydrogen replaces one of the 7 strings in the oxygen.

This means, that in water (H2O) are only 17 valid strings which form the water as we know it.
But the 7th oxygen string is still there, it is just not counted as string part by the quantum rules level (that normal for string worlds, not special for this place). It is counted as non-string, and it is still part of the oxygen object. By this the water is the only molecule which has a valid string part AND a valid non-string part. The 17 strings of the string part of H2O follow the quantum rules, which means they follow the analogue rules of the quantum layer, while the one non-string string of the H2O follows the fractal rules, which are all below the quantum layer.

This dual situation has a lot of effects.

There is for example the water loading. There are two different kinds of water loading, one for the 17 string parts, and another water loading for the 1 non-string part. The part which is very important for our 3D avatars is the string part of the water loading.

The most hidden shit and programmings are in the 1 non-string string of the H2O molecule.
Freedom Fiter

Unread postby Freedom Fiter » 16 Oct 2018 12:43

Hae Frank
:greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow:

Very interesting, who would of knowen all that about H20. :text-goodpost: :text-goodpost:

Freedom Fiter
:banana-angel: :banana-angel: :banana-angel:
Marek
Signature: "It's dangerous to be right, when the government is wrong."
- Voltaire

Unread postby Marek » 20 Nov 2018 12:31

Does this correlate with the concept of loading water with different colors/frequencies, which is common knowledge among dowsers?
I was taught that you could load water yourself with a specific color and it would then provide that color to whoever drinks it, if there is a deficiency that needs to be balanced.
Exploring the connection between dowsing, especially pendulum but of course rods as well, and the impact of water is one of the chief pursuits of radiesthetic studies.

Perhaps the idea of strings is tied to this and translates somehow to the different frequencies/colors that radiesthesiology uses?
I have a special kind of universal pendulum, originally designed by two Frenchmen (de Belizal and Chaumery) which can be set to resonate with specific frequencies and has a very broad range of uses.
It has a number of basic frequencies but also several more subtle ones, which are poorly understood.

I wonder if that ties in with Frank's description of water molecule. This is of course a much more complex subject but at least on face value, I see a possible connection here.

Return to “PHYSICS of 3D”