Draft collection

Here will get all topics collected somehow belonging to the physics and chemistry of our 3D planet. This means, that topics about other areas / dimensions / levels will not be here.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Draft collection

Unread postby Frank » 24 Mar 2014 17:01

In this thread i will collect all drafts which we are doing. The drafts are just collected at one place, not sorted. But it is easier to refer to this single thread in forum to find documents, than to have them all over the forum.

"1. The Construction of Creation 2nd draft (PDF)"

"2. Grid Point Config of an SL2.1 point version 1.0 (PDF)"
Additional information to the above draft:
The draft Grid Point Config SL2.1 is a chart which explains the construction of a creation grid point. This chart is about the 4 base energies of creation: frequency (f), power (p), color (c) and shape (s). Here is a short cross info to the wiki about the polarity levels. PL1- f, PL2-p, PL3-c, PL4-s, PL5-s, PL6-c, PL7-p, PL8-c-chemistry, PL9-s, PL10-s, PL11-f, PL12-s, PL13-f, PL14-s, PL15-c, PL16-s, PL17-c, PL18-s.

Our physical world is located in Area II. It is a region in Area II, not the whole area. This Area is again split in two parts by rules. We call these parts regions. As you can see in our area only frequencies and colors are legally possible. So in our 3d world are power or shape not legal (allowed) energies, although they belong to the creation and are equal to frequency and color. We call our 3d area "string area". If you have a PL energy set with i.e. 4 quads in it, these quads should have 4 different kind of frequencies in it, in this case PL11-frequencies. Each of the 4 frequency energies has a specific "form". Now there are points in which all 4 energies meet/connect. These connecting points are the only valid parts of the energy set! So not the whole energies are valid, only the meeting points are!!!

These meeting points can have all kinds of shapes and forms. But in our 3d world only the ones who are forming "strings" are valid! These are about 2% of all energies! All others are still here with us, but they do not interact with the strings. If you look back to the above example with the 4 quads in a set with 4 PL11 energies inside. The quads of this example are forming a very special kind of strings. These string configuration is typical for materials which can have electric load in our 3d world.

The "string theory" is still a science theory. But as we are able to get all needed and detailed information coming from "the other side", I am sure we can deliver all needed information to the 3d physicians, so that they can calculate it, transfer it to quantum physics, and after this transfer it to common 3d physics!

Return to “PHYSICS of 3D”