Some info about our "JUMBLED INFO"

Δύναμις

Some info about our "JUMBLED INFO"

Unread postby Δύναμις » 29 Mar 2015 13:40

:greetings-waveyellow:

I was looking for something on Frank's desk when I saw on the side he was reading a while ago that our site has been called "jumbled info". Thanks for the keyword unknown mate! Now let me explain in very simple words why our sites (wiki and forum) are a jumbled info and not a straight, well thought construct with excellent layout, beautiful attractive pictures, love and light rubbish and everything else you are used to find on the COMMERCIAL spiritual sites :happy-smileyflower:.

1. The 3d avatars of the Protoi team are 3 people, 2 of them not English native speakers, which is a problem in the first place. The native speaker is too busy with other things to be able to take care of the forum.
2. None of us has the skills or the time to create the structure that would appeal to you for a very simple reason: the flood of information we get daily can't be handled by 4 people, no matter how hard we try.
3. Things and info change on daily (sometimes even on hourly) base. It is not possible to keep pace with this development.
4. Native speakers don't bother to give us a hand. They come in, have a look, don't like the facts and disappear again. Some of the ones that stayed for a while tried to destroy us in every way possible. Those "love and light"-beings have been sent where they belong to and they will stay there for a long time :happy-smileyflower:
5. We are screaming for help from the very beginning! We are telling you what goes on and you still wait for the savior. We are getting beaten from every possible angle but we are still here, trying to wake you and yours up!
7. We are drowning day after day, but we get born day after day as well.

Why do you think is this? Surely not because we are talking rubbish! We know what we are talking about and we would appreciate every HONEST help!
You can update our websites, you can write the texts for us, you can give our info some appealing structure. We can't pay you a cent for it unfortunately, but you won't even want us to pay you anything if you accept it as a part of your job, your real job on earth! Not easy to find this kind of people in the "dark's world".
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Some info about our "JUMBLED INFO"

Unread postby Frank » 29 Mar 2015 14:58

:romance-grouphug: :romance-heartsthree:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 29 Mar 2015 15:04

Ok, everything important said with my comment before... :-D

But one more thing I have indeed to say.
Until this moment, and for sure a bit longer, it is not the job of the Protoi to awake anyone.

Our current job is to prepare and do all needed things and cleanings, to make awakening even possible. Having skills and higher cognition has nothing to do with real awakening. I told this often, and every time most people don't understand this.

So don't expect the wrong things at wrong times....Things need to get done in the right order.
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 02 Apr 2015 02:34

If its about what i said about the forum a little while ago it was not about to blame anyone or to belittle anyones hard work.

Recently i noted in a personal message that as a systematic place this forum's biggest problem in my opinion is that it has many scattered information all over that is harder to collect this way than it would be in a more ordered form.

I dont want to mention the wiki here because my comment was unrelated to that.
(Here im not thinking about you should update to wiki more often because i know you get no income or whatsoever from any of the work and its energy killer too with low benefits not even talking about these circumstances where the infos changing this fast.)

And its a personal opinion while im totally aware to the fact that this place existence can be called a miracle.

Still i dared to note even miracles has strong or weak points from different viewpoints.This could sounded rude.

If it was not about my comment and im totally unrelated to this topic and its about someone other than i have nothing to say here.
(I think its not about me because i didnt used a word like jumble but still it has a chance its connected to me...so i wanted to clarify.)
But of course i was aware about the mentioned points by Dynamis.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 02 Apr 2015 14:49

Hi Pegasus,

don't stress yourself.
Alex's post was related to some comments in Cobra's blog, not to you...
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 03 Apr 2015 14:49

Pegazus wrote:...
And its a personal opinion while im totally aware to the fact that this place existence can be called a miracle.

Still i dared to note even miracles has strong or weak points from different viewpoints.This could sounded rude.

:text-thankyoublue: for the considering this as a miracle. I neve thought of that as such, rather of the fact that we are still alive, but you maybe right :happy-smileyflower:

And yes, absolute true, everything has strong and weak points even (or especially?) miracles.

Frank is right, this post here has nothing to do with any of your comments or thoughts. I was inspired by a comment I read on C's blog while Frank left that site open on his laptop and I needed something from his desk. My eye fall on the words "jumbled info" and since many C's readers come and read here, I took the opportunity to tell them "off" somehow (=nasty me :wink: ).

Happy to have you and some other great people around!

:romance-grouphug:
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 06 Feb 2017 23:25

[quote="Δύναμις"]:
4. Native speakers don't bother to give us a hand.

I can help you with translations or editing posts :obscene-drinkingcheers:

Return to “JUMBLED INFO”